Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

The search for a co founder normally conjures up comparisons to dating. totally free dating sites in iowa At the end of the inquiries they stared into every other s eyes for four minutes. One pair I know wanted to have an understanding of every other improved prior to investing time in ideation and business improvement, says Lin. laundry kingdom patchogue ny So, don t attempt to force these funny inquiries into the conversation.

listcrawler 40

She promised herself one particular complete year of active browsing. banning singles Inside a partnership, the attributes that I worth most are honesty, integrity, openness, by openness I m saying that He is prepared to be vulnerable to and with me. Not just matchmaking, this totally free on the web dating in India web site also helps you obtain close friends. como entrar a omegle si me banearon Increasingly, persons are turning to dating web sites and apps to find adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 6:31:31 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

5/16/2008 6:59:27 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

tx38austin
Dallas, TX

It's considered a friendship. Friendship with sex= affair; aka..cheating.

I've always had trouble with the word "affair". If a person is married and cheating (having sex), then it's nothing else but that.

friendship is platonic and mostly innocent.

5/16/2008 7:12:42 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Yes, I believe this to be true. There is sex chat talk ... no physical contact yet if one is married and they are having sex chat with someone who is not their spouse.

5/16/2008 7:20:24 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

Naturally it is an affair; however, that does not necessarily make it wrong.
A person can also have an affair with their alcohol or drug consumption; anything that takes their attention and time away from the loved ones...etc...

Just makes sense to me

5/16/2008 7:23:28 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

how dirty is the talk?

5/16/2008 7:27:48 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

oldmanrocker
Gladstone, OR

If the "intention" is there (and it sounds like it is) Then HELL YES it's an affair!!!!

5/16/2008 7:32:49 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

ummmmm........ wish I coulda Woulda Shoulda???? fantasy is natural....if 2 peeps are not exchanging bodily fluids....... it's all good

5/16/2008 7:45:51 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

1dude
Zion, IL

Word Reenie.....

5/16/2008 7:56:20 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

angmar
Bowling Green, KY

No. In this scenario, all your close friends of the opposite genital group would become "non physical lovers" and that IMO is nonsense. I have a very good friend of many years standing and we've not had sex, nor would I want to for fear of destroying the relationship we have and I think she'd feel the same. In fact, I've had many friends like this over the years, as men tend not to talk to other men about their 'emotions', (at least not in the UK, is it different here?)

No, no, no, nooooooooooo.

5/16/2008 7:56:59 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

bahamianlady1
Bloomington, IL

Hell Yeah it's cheating. Man or woman. The gender makes no difference.
Anything that you remotely think about doin with someone else, should automatically be directed toward your spouse, or mate. If their are things that you feel your lacking in your sexual relationship, honey, talk about it, you need to be open with your partner about it, don't be afraid, all they can say is no. If not, it could lead to an affair without sex, possibly even with it...Ann

5/17/2008 3:54:38 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

lovetolickher
Kennesaw, GA

The answer is simple....

First, understand the difference between who is a friend ... and who is a lover. Women f*ck that up daily. "Oh he's just a friend" ... and can be f*cking him. "Oh he's just a friend" ... and won't touch him. Chicks have their DNA screwed up over this all the time.

A friend is the same kind of person you can hang out with without kissing and screwing! Like how you do with a same sex friend. I have a few friends that are girls ... and for whatever reasons ... we won't f*ck or kiss. No sexual tension. We're good.

So if your married and you have a friend like that ... a girl you have no intentions on screwing or kissing or getting intimate with ... it's not an affair. You'll just have a jealous wife that doesn't know the difference. You know, guys, you can't be married and have a platonic female friend. The wife, herself, will put it in your head that you might be f*cking your friend ... and the next thing you know ... you'll be doing it.

However, if you are married and all you think about is your friend-that-is-a-girl's tits and ass ... and every time you see each other, your touching and squeezing her more than you would your buddy 'frank' or 'bill' ... then you have to admit your crossing the line. Even if you didn't have sex.

You see, it all comes down to admitting where your heart is. They can call it different names 'emotional affair' or whatever ...

if you are married or in a committed relationship ... and you are up 3 in the morning texting or emailing someone else because he or she was on your mind ... and just because you didn't go to bed with that person ... believe me ... you will ... and you are having an affair and you are lying to yourself.

The first path to being free is being honest with yourself and stop LYING!

After that, you'll see everything clearly ... like how much you want to f*ck your friend.

Page: 1, 2, 3