Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

It could possibly be difficult to hang out with a morning person when you happen to be a night owl so you might want to get that out of the way as early as the 1st date. gay hookups melbourne You want to be diverse and out of the box, but you also want to carry on a conversation. Just before I met my husband, I dated a few guys in college who just weren t proper for me. adam charlton onlyfans I plan items out, and you dive into opportunities headfirst.

online hookup

These types of behaviors can be the beginning of other controlling behaviors. sexylosers comic He matches with Trish and sends her a witty message. Nothing at all contained inside the web site is the assistance, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Great Hunting Loser. doublelist vt After speaking with a guy on OkCupid for some time, a lady decided to go to his place for a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/7/2008 3:44:48 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

last1stdate
Portsmouth, VA

Ok Girls, in your mind what is the sexiest thing about a guy? what is the biggest turn on for you?... Be Honest...

5/7/2008 3:45:43 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

iloveboxers
Kernersville, NC

he has to be honest and sincere,,,,,,,thats what i find sexy about a man and the first thing i notice,,,,then of course he has to have a nice ass,,,,lol,,,,,

5/7/2008 3:50:27 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

wildprincess
Cleveland, TN

rough hands and very definite muscle tone...tells you he works & plays hard

5/7/2008 3:50:56 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

baydreamin
Lancaster, PA

His wit and sense of humor. Can he be playful? Can he make me laugh? Gets me every time!

5/7/2008 3:52:17 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

cse5711
Shelbyville, KY

I would have to say the first thing I notice is his smile, then his eyes, then his charm.

5/7/2008 3:52:37 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

wolfcreekgal
Sheridan, WY

The absolute, without a doubt, MOST sexy thing to me about a man is when he opens up emotionally and shares with me who he REALLY is. Sure, he might have a nice butt, but any woman can see that!
I like the part of him that NO ONE else but me sees!

5/7/2008 3:57:01 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

blondie1946
Lockhart, TX

It has to be the sense of humor, and a laugh that goes with it. Honesty is next, or maybe first, but the sense of humor gets me every time.

5/7/2008 3:58:14 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

last1stdate
Portsmouth, VA

wolfcreek, I Love your way of thinking, it's good to know that money and looks and fast cars is not all it take for some women, it's nice to know that a man is not thought of as being weak if he shows his heart

5/7/2008 3:59:34 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

One who walks the talk.
I don't think there's any thing more sexy to me, than a man who says one thing, and follows through.

I find it so disappointing to be told something by a man, and then to find out later that he can't follow through on his words.

I just think that speaks entirely of who he is in reality.

Sexy in real life - physically? His eyes and smile and laugh

Sexy on the phone? His voice. His words, his intellect, also his laugh.

Sexy in a relationship with me? When he knows things about me, that I didn't know or notice. Like how I hold my head when I hear something I like the sound of, how my lips part in my dreams into a smile, how when I wake up I sigh and stretch even before i open my eyes...the things I know he's noticing but I didn't know I even did.

5/7/2008 4:05:05 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

smile, shyness,sense of humor, kind words

5/7/2008 4:09:58 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

A sincere smile, laugh lines, sense of humor (can either have one or just think I am absolutely witty... )

A gentle, kind nature/personality. That's about all - I need to get to know someone before I am even interested, so I guess what turns me on is personality and character.

5/7/2008 4:33:53 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

stacismom
Midland, MI

A man that takes care of himself physically and, of course, a goatee!!!

5/7/2008 5:35:40 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

wendy001
Manchester, CT

Ok well i say nice arms, and i love a funny man. I like that cute shyness and thier eyes when thier being shy.

5/7/2008 5:55:14 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

funtoygirl
Napoleon, OH

A man gets me with his h enuine character, heartfelt thoughts, attention to his surroundings, and his inclusion of me with his friends and family...and if he can handle the humor from mine!

5/7/2008 6:09:39 PM Girls, what turns you on the most about a guy?  

darbie59
Whitby, ON

The eyes, when they look at you they eat you up. In a good way.

Page: 1, 2, 3