Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

In the end, he was from Connecticut, and I, from New York — we were too young to be in a long distance connection, and our breakup did not sting as well significantly. texas personals Now up to six members of your household can have separate profiles so that favorites and suggestions are exceptional to every single viewer. I responded, then asked him about his faith, and what church he attended. new craigslist sex I dated this guy briefly who sent me a photo of himself with this giant, 40 foot lengthy penis sculpture in Vegas, Ewing shares.

www rubratings

Consider of these random questions as a shortcut towards acquiring to finding to know a girl superior. women dating plattsburgh For example, there s no swiping on Tinder s browser version. I ve met a lot of individuals in person none of that text bs. skipthegames tacoma You are not on a hunt for your next considerable other or spouse.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/4/2012 10:18:44 PM Is Romney better than OBummer?  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
56, joined Apr. 2009

... or, is he a clone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsgsI40Q5ms

Who picks these candidates for us to choose from?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/5/2012 6:56:43 AM Is Romney better than OBummer?  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,519)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

I don't need to watch youtube to figure that one out.

6/5/2012 8:59:02 AM Is Romney better than OBummer?  
havetobeme513
Columbia, SC
66, joined Feb. 2011

6/5/2012 9:21:37 AM Is Romney better than OBummer?  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
56, joined Apr. 2009

Thank you havetobe, I have difficulties adding videos.
The video above is the youtube link in my post.

When we look at only the issues, what's the difference between the two? Although one is a commie and the other a capitalist, they would support the same issues that have gotten us in this mess. Doesn't matter why, the end result for us is the same. We loose!

It makes me question the intentions of those who offered him up to us, and are pushing him upon us!

We need to support Conservatives, not someone who purchased a membership card! Which makes us ask;

Exactly what makes someone a Conservative?
Is it what we say, or what we do that defines us?
What are we conserving?

6/5/2012 10:35:41 AM Is Romney better than OBummer?  
cowgirl212
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,827)
Coshocton, OH
57, joined Dec. 2008

jmo, but I don't expect anything better under Romney. The term "conservative" just doesn't seem to be applicable anymore. Now, "Constitutionalist" is a term I can better identify with.

Ever notice that upholding & preserving the Constitution is seldom, if EVER, mentioned when politicians run off the head about what they can/will do for us?

And if what we say and what we do aren't one and the same,,,,then we would be RINOS.

[Edited 6/5/2012 10:38:39 AM ]

6/5/2012 11:41:00 AM Is Romney better than OBummer?  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
56, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from cowgirl212:
The term "conservative" just doesn't seem to be applicable anymore. Now, "Constitutionalist" is a term I can better identify with.

That is an excellent observation. If we think about it, it's the easiest thing to achieve, being a Constitutionalist. I have a 'little' pocket Constitution booklet, which has about 40 pages. All anyone needs to do is refer to it anytime they need to vote on an issue, or write a bill in Congress. That's it! We don't even need to think, just follow the instructions. When someone questions our reasons, we can do what Congress does best, 'pass the buck'. Always fall back on following the rules, and we can't be accused of doing wrong. This is the one time where being lazy is actually acceptable.

6/5/2012 12:52:59 PM Is Romney better than OBummer?  

twoletters
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Overgaard, AZ
68, joined Oct. 2007
online now!

It seems anymore, to me anyway, if you mention the Constitution to a lifelong politician they seem to blow it off as if it doesn't apply to us or our current situations any longer. They seem to think they have better solutions to everything and debate things to death.

Bottom line (I think) the constitution, as it was written, doesn't work for those that "aspire" to be in power. It puts restrictions on the agendas they secretly harbor.

This applies to the pres. all the way down, including the Supreme court, the DOJ,IRS,FEMA,TSA,FDA,DEPT. OF AG, and every other government agency that feels compelled to control the American people and how we choose to live our lives.

Romney better than Obummer ? I guess we'll have to wait and see, he certainly can't be any worse. I don't believe "anything" a politician says.

Again, it's sad that a normal, free loving,real American doesn't have the financial resources to compete against the elite that have consumed the political platforms of America.

6/7/2012 7:33:32 PM Is Romney better than OBummer?  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,062)
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

At least Romney isn't a wimpering commie muslim anti America prick like obama is.

Semper Fi !!!