Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lesbian hookup apps are nothing new

It promotes the idea of open relationships, polygamy, and monogamy. free black dating sites nyc The issue I discover is that the premise is not. My finest friend meet her soulmate in Tinder and still going strong. blendr nudes The registration procedure attaches a lengthy questionnaire to offer you you precise and satisfactory profile matches.

megaperosnals

Would you mind please sharing a hyperlink to this startup Roam ? They sound fascinating but I ve not heard of it. boise chat rooms Your private style and character will be completely reflected by way of the interface of the character you opt for and set. They could have told you that they like dogs and traveling etc. estonia dating sites free Nonetheless, not all these items are free of charge to use on Asian Melodies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/14/2008 6:59:11 PM sex on the first meeting  

justnosey54
Roanoke, TX

Sweetheart, if you NEVER want to see him again, then have sex with him. But, if you REALLY like the guy and want to try to have a relationship with him...the longer you make him wait, the better your chances are! Trust me! I'm 54 years old...I know! Even in 2008, men haven't changed.

Oh! And, go home and play with your "TOYS" to relieve that tension! Plus the anticipation of waiting will make it SO much better when you finally do sleep together!

Good Luck!!!

5/15/2008 4:02:18 PM sex on the first meeting  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

now THAT i can live with! thank you!

5/15/2008 4:49:22 PM sex on the first meeting  

solosta
Tempe, AZ

Quote from niptuckkk:
are you serious??????? if the vibe is hot and there is a mutual attraction.......let me ask you this.... Why would you not??? it may be the last time you ever get that vibe with someone.......sorry i must be the odd pea out of the group but hell yes, if i had the "sexual feeling" i would be all on it......... come on ladies i know you would be too

5/15/2008 4:49:45 PM sex on the first meeting  

solosta
Tempe, AZ

Quote from darc1:
if it feels right hell yeah

5/16/2008 5:46:35 PM sex on the first meeting  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

Quote from justnosey54:
Sweetheart, if you NEVER want to see him again, then have sex with him. But, if you REALLY like the guy and want to try to have a relationship with him...the longer you make him wait, the better your chances are! Trust me! I'm 54 years old...I know! Even in 2008, men haven't changed.

Oh! And, go home and play with your "TOYS" to relieve that tension! Plus the anticipation of waiting will make it SO much better when you finally do sleep together!

Good Luck!!! [/quote

5/16/2008 5:48:41 PM sex on the first meeting  

vitruviangal
Madison, WI

do what you want.......if you never see him again, isn't that too bad for him?????

V.

make him wait?????? what about what she wants????

[Edited 5/16/2008 5:49:26 PM]

5/16/2008 5:58:42 PM sex on the first meeting  

rerick
McDonough, GA

To the ladies that say "Play the Game". I slept with my 1st wife on the 1st date...we were married for 10 1/2 years. Same with my 2nd wife, together for 21 years. If the feeling is right and NEITHER of you are Players and honest with one another, it can be the start of a long relationship.

5/16/2008 6:03:59 PM sex on the first meeting  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

thing is this. he'll be retiring in a yr. or so. and planning on moving to another state. so if he's into me like i'm into him, then it's a go. but if he finds someone else after the deed is done. then i will be upset. it has happened b-4 and i don't do repeats!

5/16/2008 6:10:55 PM sex on the first meeting  

vitruviangal
Madison, WI

but if that was what it was about.....waiting for it??? I just don't understand why we make a rule or a thing out of it.

Do what you want. Do what feels good. This is life, it is meant to play in.... not be played.....

[Edited 5/16/2008 6:11:16 PM]

5/16/2008 6:14:37 PM sex on the first meeting  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

in other words: be a player, but don't get played!

5/16/2008 6:18:05 PM sex on the first meeting  

vitruviangal
Madison, WI

in other words........have fun......play........do what you want......don't make up a set of rules like it is some game you are out to win.

there don't have to be losers......just experiences.

5/16/2008 8:08:13 PM sex on the first meeting  

sxyfewtred52
Nacogdoches, TX

I enjoy a weekend get a way for the first time in ages a rose, dinner and a movie, a romantic hot night together, but SPACE is important to both parties, so I do believe in marriage!!!!

I think is a discusting way on expressing himself, (that means he scored).......

5/16/2008 8:29:26 PM sex on the first meeting  

jjz70
North Las Vegas, NV

I think it's all BS...women want sex as bad as men! There are always the stereotypes like "she's a slut"..I call BS on this as well! It does not make a woman a slut! I definately would not look a woman different if we had sex on the first date! I would look at it like "wow, she is really into me"....

People keep saying "make him wait"...you are acting like it is a privilege for us men! What if a woman wanted to have sex and the man said no...I bet you would have a whole new thread on that one!! If it feels right...do it!! JMO..don't hate me for it!

5/16/2008 8:35:13 PM sex on the first meeting  

barbara1
Reston, VA

Hmmmm. ......... NO!

5/16/2008 8:37:18 PM sex on the first meeting  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

i'm getting pretty f*cking pissed off right now. and you sure as hell don't want to mess with me. SO HAPPY TRAILS. HE IS YOURS!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4