Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps

The directors of the CDC and NIH answer your inquiries Thursday at a coronavirus tele town hall. sandpoint singles He, also, has gone on many dates, but has felt discouraged with the outcomes. A lot of factors go into attraction that you cannot pick up on by way of images or even texting. is coomeet scam Chat & Date Premium is versatile and adapts to your demands you can cancel your subscription at any time.

privatedelight chat

These matches are named bagels, which frankly is a tiny strange. meet trinidad singles There is a verification process, and a lot of customers worldwide choose to go by means of this process — that s how they make their profiles more common. There have been so lots of super likes and I come about to only swipe ideal to nerdy hunting guys. online hookup ireland There was a enormous line out the door and as we stood there, it became quite apparent that she was totally wasted.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 6:52:45 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

Cap what is your point or do you have one?

5/16/2008 6:57:14 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

Well here's my dammit story...

My exhusband was 13 yrs OLDER than me= couldnt f*ck worth a crap & was very selfish...divorced him

I dated a man last year whom was 17 yrs OLDER than me (I was 29, he was 46)= had a limp noodle problem (BUT DAYUM he had a body of a 20 yr old, whoa to die for, I loved looking at him naked)...dismissed him immediately

I dated a man that was 7 yrs YOUNGER than me= A true sweetheart, but was ready for things that I was NOT ready for...ie-- Marriage, Kids...etc.

I dated a man that was 6 yrs OLDER than me= A LIAR, CHEATER, COWARD & P*SSY.... and his d*ck was the size of a Vienna Sausage...OMG I kid you not! This guy did me a favor by cheating on me, SHE can HAVE that lil PEE PEE!!!

SOOOOO....I guess it doesn't matter whom ya date, how old they are or how young they are, there's gonna be something that just makes ya wanna go away from the situation. Until you find that one person that fits ever so neatly into your life....the perfect mutual feeling.

Age is only a number....however, I can't date a man that's less than 2-3 yrs younger than me...that's just my preference. I would feel like I am taking something away from him...like he still has some yrs to learn about relationships. That's just my spin!

5/16/2008 7:01:51 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

scottt39
Ocean View, HI

sweetiepie who could have a limp noodle with you.

5/16/2008 7:03:53 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

mooseslayer
Pittston, PA

Well what am I considered, older, younger, or middle of the road.

5/16/2008 7:11:18 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

jollyjean
Chippewa Falls, WI

AS LONG AS HE CAN CHEW GUM AND WALK AT THE SAME TIME.SEX IS NOT EVERYTHING,CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT.HE MAY NEED SOME OF THAT STUFF THEY SWALLOW AND IT LAST FOR 24 HOURS,YA SUPPOSE TO CONTACT A DOCTOR IF THIS HAPPENS? WHY?NOW I GAVE MY 2 CENTS WORTH AND GOT TO GO A TAKE A COLD SHOWER.

5/16/2008 7:41:48 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

irresistiblered
Aurora, CO

Quote from rof1944:
Now you ladies know that men do not actually mature....we only get older.

How true...I was biting my tongue to not to say that statement. My Dammit story is very much like SweetiePie's story.

My 1st husband: 6 years older and the size of a vienna sausage. We both were virgins at the age of 15 and 21. Add the size, and you have one frustrating life.
(Its a wonder I still like sex)

My 2nd Husband: 18 years older, and had the young boy syndrom. He still to the date does not believe he is a day older than 18. He dates girls under 25.

My last relationship: 5 years older, with the maturity of a boy. Everything in sex dept was great, but the other things, no...I spend the better part of the year trying to teach him how a relationship should be, and how you are supposed to treat the woman you claim to love.

So, yes...I agree. Maturity has nothing to do with age.

However, I find it hard to believe that a 25 year old guy is actually mature....no way. Beside sex, I would really like to be able to have a decent conversation and an estimulating debate. A guy who is younger than my oldest son, is never going to be enough for me. I will be cheating on him in less than 3 weeks.

Odds are still much better in older men. In my ideal perfect world, I would like guys between 5 to 8 years older.

5/16/2008 7:52:44 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

I like older men because they tend to treat me better than someone my age or younger. Being older I hope that they already have their shit together. Have a career going for them, stable. Not so much into playing games, they generally know what they want. But there are a few older men that don't so I just don't bother with them.

5/16/2008 7:57:42 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

lushis
Daytona Beach, FL

yeah im with you on that one afro some do some dont the majority do.But i have ran into some really mature young guys lately .

my sons father is 42 and thinks hes 18 and dont have nothing going for his self sucks that he cant grow up

5/16/2008 7:59:17 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

bry11ca
Dallas, TX

Hey Red,

Bry is in a rare serious mood . . . sorry for the length of this read.

Here's my 2 cents.

What I have discovered about myself is that it is the maturity and positive changes in my character that make me much more attractive to women, young and old. While I carry more weight than I did in my 20s and my hair has greyed rapidly, my stature and ability to to perform at both a professional and personal level have been greatly increased. In addition, by virtue of education and exercise, my performance as a lover is much improved over the the shoot-twice rapid fire 18-year old self. I can actually go several rounds in a long night and am much more entertaining than when I was young, c*ck, and awkward.

While my eyes are drawn to the supple shape of young women in their 20's my heart cries out for someone at my level of maturity. Someone who has enough "baggage" and good & bad experiences that they have grown and endured positively. Someone strong enough to handle my assertive nature and boundless energy, yet feminine enough to nurture me and give as only a true lover can. Someone both attentive and aloof, dependent in a team-spirit and independent and strong on her own, with her own goals, yet shared goals as well.

So, to answer your question in another way, I prefer an "older" woman, at leat someone in their mid-thirties or older.

On the other hand, the last woman I slept with was 22 and I have never slept with a woman over the age of 33. Please don't judge me. The beauty that attracts me now has nothing to do with age and less to do with physical beauty than character. I know many women categorize men as simple leches. Chivalry does exist, and there are plenty of true gentlemen out there.

I guess I undersand now why some younger women are attrected to older men . . . I didn;t understand that when I was young and cocky.

I hope that my honesty helps.

Bry

PS I also look better in a tux now.

5/16/2008 8:38:22 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from scottt39:
sweetiepie who could have a limp noodle with you.

Beats me But that guy did....I think he had a problem to be honest, must have been genetic cause his younger brother had the same problem Did I just say that?

5/16/2008 8:51:36 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

gothungyoung
Hudson, WI

lol... i think you did. wow, this thread makes me feel either unloved or WAY mature for my age. either way... yeah, i've mainly dated/been with women that were 1 year younger to 6 years older. to be honest the 26 year old was just a nympho. the 18 year old (when i was 19) was wanting to be in for the long haul.

5/16/2008 8:51:42 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

slutpuppy22
Mobile, AL

yes they need medical attention just thinking about you is getting me hard

5/16/2008 9:12:05 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

mazman85
Denver, CO

most women prefer older men because they have daddy issues. They constantly seek acceptance from dad but since he isn't around anymore they find it in the arms of older men. sometimes it's because they feel that they wont find maturity in younger men (not true) sometimes it's just the money.

5/16/2008 9:16:56 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from mazman85:
most women prefer older men because they have daddy issues. They constantly seek acceptance from dad but since he isn't around anymore they find it in the arms of older men. sometimes it's because they feel that they wont find maturity in younger men (not true) sometimes it's just the money.

You could be right in some cases, but not mine.

I just dont want to deprive a younger man of his youth....I have children and it would be hard to dump that on a younger man. Usually older men, know what they want and sometimes have kids of their own, so they can relate to a woman that has kids.

5/16/2008 9:45:49 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

ch3as
Brunswick, GA

I have dated both ladies older than me and younger than me. When I was younger all
I dated was older ladies and they wasn't sugar momma's my mom raise a real man who don't let a woman support him. When I turned 35 I started dating younger ladies and that was after one approach me. ( and no it wasn't about money she actually like me } we dated for a few yrs.

I will always prefer an older ladies, matter fact some of the best sex I've had, has been with older ladies.

[Edited 5/16/2008 9:51:00 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3