Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

Asking dozens of personal questions can really feel uncomfortable, specifically when you have only met through Zoom. dating sites central illinois Just since you want to pretend your monsters don t exist, does not mean they re just going to magically go away. All you want to do is break the ice for starting a piquant conversation. free online dating sites denmark Well, if you re dating a person, or pondering of dating someone, right here are the 15 critical queries you require to be asking you and your dating partnership.

dl hookup app

If you like a single, swipe the photo to the correct otherwise, swipe to the left. singles in st petersburg fl Here is the location to share your like letter, how to compose a good adore letter, sample really like letters and appreciate letters types. Ashton describes her experience meeting Matt for the initial time. is badoo a hookup app It doesn t imply your date will see all women as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will inform you some thing of how he s likely to treat you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/15/2008 11:53:21 PM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

lushis
Daytona Beach, FL

men can add there 2 cents also

how many ladies perfer older men and why?
share some of your experiences with the younger men and older men and the difference between

i want to make sure im not the only one the experience the things i do

thanx
lushis

5/16/2008 12:03:27 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

scottt39
Ocean View, HI

Lushis my last girlfriend was 28(that was 15 years ago) no I am just joking last Feb. I loved her still do but moving to Hawaii was not for her so I am single. Am I looking for someone in their 20's no but if I found one would the age thing be a deal breaker no. As long as we have chemistry she can be any age from 25(sorry) to 55. So if you like older men thats great you can find my email address..LOL.st

5/16/2008 12:16:46 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

lushis
Daytona Beach, FL

hey the older the more experienced i dont like to have to teach a man anything i wnat them to be able to lead and please

so whats up scott ill be 25 in 7 months.....

5/16/2008 2:43:14 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

genuinegal72
Queensland
Australia

Older men can rock! Last was 10 years older and sure taught me a thing or three! BAAAAAAD DV8! Was Great!lol. Would love to meet another guy with a very open mind and willingness to experience new things!

5/16/2008 5:05:22 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

Oh, I DEFINITELY go for the older guys!!

At the age I am now, my range is 24 (one year younger than me) to 36. Ok, so I "made the exception" with the online "attempt" from here (DH) that crushed my heart (he was 38), but...I GUESS, in actuality, I could stretch that range to 40...

"Ideally", I'd probably just stick to a guy no more than 10 yrs. older than me.

I think they're more mature (USUALLY! ), more experienced (not just sexually..which...sometimes that is NOT the case, either...)--i.e. in life, etc.

I just really dig an older guy.

They really do . LOL.

unc

[Edited 5/16/2008 5:07:33 AM]

5/16/2008 5:55:48 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

My ex was 15 years older than me. Age was not the reason behind our breakup but as I approach the big 50, I am looking for a younger man because I really want a guy who can keep up with me in bed among other things.

5/16/2008 6:00:27 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

Now you ladies know that men do not actually mature....we only get older.

5/16/2008 6:02:29 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

i don't know. the guys i have been with have been my age or i was older.

5/16/2008 6:14:06 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

Nope... do not prefer older men but thats just my preference

5/16/2008 6:21:01 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

the age thing............ isnt anything to me............ the person is.................correction!! i draw the line at under 32 and over 52......

[Edited 5/16/2008 6:24:42 AM]

5/16/2008 6:31:42 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

capthogleg
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from cherokeerose07:
Nope... do not prefer older men but thats just my preference

@ your age older is about what retired!but for the younger girls go for us in the 40's we still work and we have some savings.

5/16/2008 6:35:17 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

staexci
New York, NY

I could go either way, each has their advantages, you just have to decide on the right individual, shouldn't matter if he's older or around the same age. He is who he is.

5/16/2008 6:37:05 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

porter71
Fresno, CA

ive always dated older men but dont seem to be workin out for mw

5/16/2008 6:37:11 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

barbara1
Reston, VA

I prefer older men. I like maturity and experience!

5/16/2008 6:39:54 AM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

ibonlyme
Delaware, OH

"With age comes wisdom".... Vanity is for the young. The more I mature and learn, the more I realize that I want a man who sees and understands who I am ....not what I look like. And visa-versa.........(of course there must be some physical attraction to make the nights interesting!!) I don't want to date a man my age.....I always prefer older.

Page: 1, 2, 3