Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder for dating not hookups

When desires to slow down these frantic swipes as you try to obtain your ideal match. dating sites in northwest arkansas That has happened hardly never on other dating net sights for me. Video attachments, mobile version, intelligent matchmaking algorithm, lots of messaging tools — there s a lot to really like about BravoDate. pof is looking for a different type of person Users can join these dating groups for no cost working with their individual Facebook profiles and post, comment and interact.

chicago hookup sites

21% of world wide web customers agree with the statement that people who use on the net dating web sites are desperate, an 8 point decline from the 29% who mentioned so in 2005. newcastle single women Those with Hinge profiles can also leave critiques, which the Hinge application then uses to aid refine their match algorithms in the future. This has also mobilized conversations about the lives of adult Thalassamics in the nation. pitt listcrawler This question will challenge your dates ambitions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 5:54:18 PM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

corsoforyou
Denver, CO

ladys let me ask you something. if your looking for a guy do you chack his back ground. well there is a profile in here shes looking for a man and she is said she well chack his back ground or his police racerd. now that not cool. we guys not looking for a job. ok ladies this is what i wanted to ask you something. you know that sucks. look up that ladys profile and you well see what i meen.

5/16/2008 6:08:08 PM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

vitruviangal
Madison, WI

I don't know really, married someone my same age. Newer to being single, had brothers growing up and raised sons and find that I like all sorts of qualities in men and while I wouldnt date those close to my kids ages, I don't know that mature is all that it is cracked up to be either.

I like my age group just because we both get the same jokes and I don't have to pretend I liked the band Poison.......

I like a nice dash of immature playfullness and silliness and since I am not looking for someone to raise my kids or do serious grown up things with anymore.....

hmm.......I will have to get back to you after I have some more data???

V.

5/16/2008 6:11:38 PM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

irresistiblered
Aurora, CO

Bry;

I have no doubt about what you are saying. I tend to belive that odds are better in the maturity level, experience level, and wisdom of a guy in his 40s than in his 20s.

I, like most mature women on DH, get approached by younger guys from 18 to 28, all the time. Sometimes 5 to 10 per day...It always disgust me and want to give them the speech...you know the one that mothers give to their bad behaving boys.

As far as i am concerned, if i ever consider going out with someone who is younger than 2 of my boys, I need to check my sanity.

I understand that now a days kids grow up faster, thanks to internet, but still...what kind of experience and wisdom a young kid can bring to a relationship with a 43 year old woman.

No way.

The best part of relationships is the depth of growth and intelligence maturity that both partner can bring on and contribute. I will be bored out of my mind with a boy who is that young....no matter how much mature he is for his age.

5/16/2008 6:23:20 PM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

melbie7769
Walker, KY

Hmmm well USUALLY the older ones are done with the games and the bs and want the same as myself!! I like the way they are more in tuned with their bodies and the way they are in tuned with a woman's body!!! I'm appreciative of the maturity they have the ability to be understanding when it comes the facts of life!!! Normally you don't have to teach them and they can teach you!!! I'm a very good student and i have a really awesome school girl outfit to prove it!! LOL

I tried to give the guys my age a chance and well nope its jus not for me the ones i gave the chance to didn't know squat and they didn't know where they were in life screw all that!!!

I went older when i was 18 my oldest childs father is 11 yrs older than me and well i knew then i liked it!!! But as i got older I thought i should give the guys my own age a try but they all have failed miserably so now I'm back to the older ones!!! PHEW thank goodness i came to my senses!!!

Smooches Melbie

5/16/2008 7:03:44 PM excuse me ladies let me ask you something  

musicnmore
Huntsville, AL

I like Ibonlyme's post. I see things pretty much the same way. BTW Ib, are you really 6'0 tall? WOW A woman I literally can see eye to eye with. LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3