Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real online hookup sites

Dating is an significant aspect of getting the right individual to be satisfied with. nd dating sites And when you know how to make extended conversations applying those ideas on what to speak about on a date, use these 40 very first date questions to build new conversation concepts. He had a great sense of humor by means of text messages, as we all do because we have ample time to feel of one thing witty to reply with, and the next step was to see if it could progress in individual. how do i stop zoosk sending me emails His wife is going to be much more interested in his doings if she s nonetheless married to him than if they re divorced, Masini says.

megapersonal com sign up

Now, it s incredibly modern day and perfect for the liberal minded dater who is seeking a likeminded companion. miami dating sites Please, roblox pls ban this game. I then added a couple later on one particular extremely interesting 1 of me in the residence of Commons with a pint, I appear to recall but even if you cannot do that you will know you have a decent profile picture. how to meet australian women Also hooked up with a guy who straight up mentioned Egads and Holy macaroni during the act.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/18/2008 9:28:16 PM Crazy question???  

tfun
Henderson, NV

When it is ok to say you want to "f*ck someone". What does it mean when a man actually says he wants to make love to you?

My friend for over a year and a half just said this to me and I don't know what to think.

5/18/2008 9:29:42 PM Crazy question???  

mike4her
Hubbard, TX

Hes wanting something more intament.

5/18/2008 9:30:08 PM Crazy question???  

honeyheart95
Elkins, WV

sounds to me as if he has strong feelings for you and wants to show you..lucky girl.
JMO

5/18/2008 9:30:35 PM Crazy question???  

usakindatheart
Overton, TX

intament.????

5/18/2008 9:30:56 PM Crazy question???  

sdx1976
Pittsburgh, PA

Making love is so much better than f*cking

5/18/2008 9:32:18 PM Crazy question???  

baja_h2x
Postville, IA

usa he means intimite.
give him a break

5/18/2008 9:32:26 PM Crazy question???  

honeyheart95
Elkins, WV

Quote from sdx1976:
Making love is so much better than f*cking

Im taking back my MAYBE in the Would you kiss this person thread..
YES I would.. Your a sweetheart

5/18/2008 9:32:46 PM Crazy question???  

tfun
Henderson, NV

How can I...when he's been my friend through a couple of boyfriends? Plus I don't want to make him an exfriend.

5/18/2008 9:35:21 PM Crazy question???  

baja_h2x
Postville, IA

If you don't want to then you need to tell him. If he is a true friend he will understand, friendship is not about having sex and screwing around just cuz you can, its about someone being there for you when you need them to be.

5/18/2008 9:35:41 PM Crazy question???  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

First, I could not just tell a woman that I wanted to "f*ck" her unless we were involved already. If I tell a woman I want to make love to you, it means I have feelings that I want to express. If I tell a woman that I "want" you, it could mean I want to have a good time as friends.

Of course that is just me.

5/18/2008 9:38:19 PM Crazy question???  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Thanks for the clarification Yank.

Also, i'm not saying that I don't want to. It's just that i'm afraid to mess up the friendship. Sometimes he's the only thing that keeps me going.

5/18/2008 9:38:39 PM Crazy question???  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Quote from tfun:
How can I...when he's been my friend through a couple of boyfriends? Plus I don't want to make him an exfriend.

If you both go into the situation knowing that a relationship does not follow sex then you can remain friends. It depends on what you both want.

BTW: Now I am confused. Did he say he wants to f*ck you or make love to you?

5/18/2008 9:39:10 PM Crazy question???  

honeyheart95
Elkins, WV

Quote from tfun:

Arent' FRIENDS what make a couple a couple?? If you don't feel the same then by all means DONT do it.. and hurt him but be honest and tell him.. But if he has been there for you through those boyfriends doesn't that tell you that he will be there for you?? just something to think about..

5/18/2008 9:43:39 PM Crazy question???  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Yes maam. I just need to really think about this and we need to talk about if we can go back to the way it was after this one time. He says, we'll just take it from there.

Yank - He said he wanted to Make love to me.

5/18/2008 9:45:51 PM Crazy question???  

sdx1976
Pittsburgh, PA

Just be sure cause things can get weird once you cross that line with a friend

Page: 1, 2