Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

I try to remember mentioning this to my now husband Victor during our 1st phone calls and he said, ‘I m the most regular and sane guy you will ever meet, and he was entirely appropriate. apopka florida dating He dodged that one particular and went to show me images of his daughter. Immediately after two months of on line messaging, Cody and Lilah met at a restaurant halfway involving the two cities for their initial date. men4men dating Resolved to find a new life partner, Cecile joined Lots of Fish.

skipthegames singles

If the initial date went effectively enough, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the initial. hookup santa cruz Females 1st dating app Bumble just announced a broader rollout of its language badges feature, which permits user profiles to showcase the number of regional languages they are familiar with. You can attempt to avert your teen from installing dating apps by using parental controls or setting up restrictions that block off limit sites or call for them to get approval for all apps they download . black girl dating russian guy An on line scammer can hack your world wide web life with bits and pieces of info.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/18/2008 9:46:30 PM Crazy question???  

honeyheart95
Elkins, WV

Good Luck

5/18/2008 9:50:12 PM Crazy question???  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Yeah, I have had sex with friends. But it was very clear from both sides that we were not going farther. We liked each other and wanted to share, but no commitment was available.

5/18/2008 9:50:57 PM Crazy question???  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA

Darlin', you can never truly "go back". What's done is done when you have sex with a friend and it doesn't work out, unless you have a time machine in your basement (in which case I need to borrow it for a bit). The only thing you can do after the damage is already done is realize that you two were better off friends and come to a mutual agreement. Sometimes you will be able to hang out again like nothing happened, other times it will bring back sad memories that it didn't work out

But if you're really great friends, sometimes it's ok to try and take it up a notch.

If he was completely platonic, we would not be having this discussion You must have some sort of sexual feeling for him, why not see if it's anything more?

5/18/2008 9:55:04 PM Crazy question???  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Oh, I probably shouldn't be talking about possibly sleeping with my friend on a website where i'm searching for a relationship.

5/18/2008 9:57:30 PM Crazy question???  

sdx1976
Pittsburgh, PA

5/18/2008 10:00:38 PM Crazy question???  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA

Shhhhh! Don't tell them flat out you want a relationship... you'll scare them away

The trick is to hang out, have fun, be yourself, but don't always tell them what you're thinking, remain "mysterious" a bit. They love that kind of stuff! Ever wonder why it's called "falling in love"? Cause you two will be hanging out all friendly-like, he'll see you for who you really are and not define you by what you want or what he thinks you want out of him... and then one day he'll smile at you and it will all click in his head and think "oops I'm in love".

5/18/2008 10:02:35 PM Crazy question???  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Quote from silver_rain1011:
Shhhhh! Don't tell them flat out you want a relationship... you'll scare them away

The trick is to hang out, have fun, be yourself, but don't always tell them what you're thinking, remain "mysterious" a bit. They love that kind of stuff! Ever wonder why it's called "falling in love"? Cause you two will be hanging out all friendly-like, he'll see you for who you really are and not define you by what you want or what he thinks you want out of him... and then one day he'll smile at you and it will all click in his head and think "oops I'm in love".

WOW

5/18/2008 10:03:27 PM Crazy question???  

coco26
Houston, TX

Not a crazy question at all. I have been in that situation before. I told my friend that I valued our friendship way more than a casul sexual encounter. 5 years later, we are still good friends and after the initial weiredness, he is clear that he cannot cross that line every again. It really depends on what you want. Only you know what the relationship is between you two.

5/18/2008 10:06:12 PM Crazy question???  

usakindatheart
Overton, TX

intimite. ????

5/18/2008 10:08:14 PM Crazy question???  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Quote from silver_rain1011:

I tell a man straight out that I'm not a booty call that there has to be a relationship. He doesn't get it then he doesn't get IT.

5/19/2008 3:09:17 AM Crazy question???  

lonelyguy2008
Meridian, MS

@postwriter...
No need 2 worry about ruining th friendship
Sounds like he's at th point of taking things further or moving on
Guys dont stay best friends with someone theyve fallen 4 too long
Its too painful being near someone, knowing ya want em, but cant have em

If ur down 4 it, go with it
If not, start lookin 4 a new buddy

5/19/2008 3:21:21 AM Crazy question???  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Poor guy is on you friends ladder. You need to let him know.

5/19/2008 3:22:20 AM Crazy question???  

bikerangel3
Middle Village, NY

I'm with Chopper on this one and also with Ge0Ge0 2 !!!

[Edited 5/19/2008 3:22:49 AM]

5/19/2008 7:26:25 AM Crazy question???  

nosewideopen
San Diego, CA

Silver rain gave you a really easy way of entering the relationship, but every once in a while it back fires. If you only display the friendly side to him, the gentleman may decide to pursue other women. You have to add a little flirting in the mix to keep things even (that's only if you want more than friendship). Lastly, if you are able to repair your friendship (in the event things don't work out) then it is a rare instance. Don't expect that to happen...always prepare for the worst. Good Luck!

Page: 1, 2