Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

So when you re considering of fascinating inquiries to ask a guy, these are an absolute will have to. gay dating memphis tn You and your companion can be the most compatible duo out there, but if your plans don t match up, your connection may possibly not be ready for the next level. Employee Survey Computer software Employee survey application & tool to produce, send and analyze employee surveys. craigslist las vegas locanto If there s a single topic we can all sink our teeth into it is a bit of workplace gossip.

skipthegames login

I consider mine would be known as A series of unfortunate events and I d be lying If I said I haven t used this exciting on the internet dating question myself. high desert personals MOOQ is a one hundred% free of charge dating app exactly where you can meet & chat with quite a few new customers. When I was in his nation, I did finish up spending two months with his loved ones, so we grew extremely close. skokka guatemala It is weird, then when you are in a connection, you know where single females are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/21/2008 8:17:48 PM Not you're average southern Belle  

melodiousmyster
Corpus Christi, TX

My profile has nothing but the truth on it. I'm from the south....but originally from New Mexico. I'm hoping to make new friends So send me a message!! But please....keep your messages original. None of this " Hey cutie, what's up" " What's up" "Wut u doin" Those are Definitely The DONT'S Don't write to me just to tell me you disagree with something I put on my profile. I don't care to start an argument to prove myself to someone I will probably never see around. I'm not trying to impress anyone. It's me take it or leave it . The DO'S Do write about yourself DO State where you are from Do State what you are looking for DO Keep it light and friendly. We're all on here for a reason, and we all know what it's like to be nervous. You're not the only ones. So...Good luck everybody with your search.

5/21/2008 10:56:20 PM Not you're average southern Belle  

crash76446
Dublin, TX

Ok I am to old for you or you are to young for me........However you want to word it.......but do you have any older sisters or mom or friends.....I am half way kidding.......just saying you are a very pretty young lady and good luck.......

5/22/2008 1:19:48 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

lonly36ntx
Victoria, TX

welcome and good luck from Victoria

5/22/2008 5:38:57 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

alittle_country
Gilmer, TX

hey melo
Welcome and best of luck to you

5/23/2008 9:19:40 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

Hello from NW Houston

5/25/2008 6:32:52 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

sirjaime
Garland, TX

ya ya, what she said. Personally I think your a game player. Coming on here looking like that. Get your young ass out there and stop being so f*cking COLD.

Gezzz, to be 19 again, not now days though y'all have shit all f*cked up. Late 60's was when I started my fun and misery.

I know I know, I started very young

5/27/2008 8:05:28 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

Tsk! Tsk! Talking like that to a kid! No wonder you feel everyone is cold...you need an attitude adjustment...

5/27/2008 7:30:44 PM Not you're average southern Belle  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

He must be a newbie trying to impress all of us with his ability to use the F word Ho hum how many of those whave come and gone here? But at least they make the rest of us look good so I guess they have some good in their ego world

BOT: good luck gal, hope you find what youre looking for

[Edited 5/27/2008 7:31:40 PM]

5/28/2008 2:06:38 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

melodiousmyster
Corpus Christi, TX

You guys are such sweethearts!!! Thank you so much But don't worry He didn't get to me. Everyone to their own right? . I don't think I was being cold...and I certainly don't agree but my feelings weren't hurt. So nice to be defended though Thanks again.

5/28/2008 2:18:30 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

mike4her
Hubbard, TX

Just go with you feelings. You never know who will come along and sweep you off you feet with originallity.

Mike

5/28/2008 4:35:00 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

1bit2spurs
Winnsboro, TX

Sorry to git off the topic,but i just have recognised Merlyn the great magician .
Yes!
I will go and make majik and make a pumpkinmobile .,Turbo'',,mazda''
I did not know the spell was that easy.
The word cold ,,a few F words and kabang i will have a pumpkinmobile and post a picture with me and the majik pumpk... in .
Melodious you got my respect .
From your posts i noticed that you are a verry nice ladie so i wonder what atracted the rude language.
Your post represents how you feel about things and you are not asking more than to be treated with respect and courtesy,beats me why a guy at age of 44 would use such language unless he has strong majik such as his moachine.(pumpkinmobile)
There are nice people here ,so is good that you disregard ,,Merlin'' .
I do apologise for misbehaving on your thread but i just could not pass something as funny as the pumpkinmobile ....

[Edited 5/28/2008 6:12:07 AM]

5/28/2008 7:35:37 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

The guy that lives in the apt. above me is from Garland ... I wonder if he knows this guy?? I'll have to ask him ...

5/28/2008 8:48:05 AM Not you're average southern Belle  

sirjaime
Garland, TX

Nah.. no need, cause I don't care what any of you think. I am who I am. You can deal or you can't.
But of course you would say something like that red-NECK. Thinking your better than others. I guess the mod's are trying to impress people with this sign.

She ain't a child for sure.

And No, I know that cat doesn't know me. Just cause I live here does not mean I'm from here. Back in the day, we battled with Garland.

Oh and FYI it was a complement, most youngsters that come in to the web looking like that have an angle if you get my drift.

Hmmm, and where did I say EVERY ONEwas cold. What I said was stop being! cold there are plenty of young males or females in the REAL world that would love to talk to you.

So.. because of the way I talk, you ALL are better than I. How sad for y'all!

[Edited 5/28/2008 9:12:11 AM]

5/28/2008 5:59:12 PM Not you're average southern Belle  

melodiousmyster
Corpus Christi, TX

I think it's sad that you make assumptions about everyone. Being such a grown man..you'd think you would just mind your own business. Again..I'm not going to sit here and explain to you why I'm online. With that behavior and that vulgarity I have no desire to. You're taking everyone's words out of context, and jumping to make assumptions so quickly. As far as who you are calling redneck or who thinks they are better then anyone....??? Now please quit harassing. If you are going to disagree with someone or something, at least do it respectfully. There's no need for name calling.

5/28/2008 6:36:20 PM Not you're average southern Belle  

1bit2spurs
Winnsboro, TX

Ok ,i am king redneck i have a beat up truck and the taars are the most expensive part of that truck.
But i would not ever trade it for that pumpkinmobile yeller lookin car in the picture of Merlin the majician from .....
Garland?
I take beeing called redneck as a compliment.
Lmao!!!!!

Page: 1, 2