Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup match online

How often do they mention their achievements, promotions, awards and successes? If this occurs a lot, it is a positive indication that this individual has an over inflated view of his/her achievements. inland empire classifieds personals If nothing at all else they can exchange contact information and facts and tell their companion what they do for a living and what they get pleasure from. Be mindful of how it will read to your date, and that Blind date reaches a substantial audience, in print and on the web. rubmaps uk Here are 20 Ought to Know on line dating concerns to ask just before meeting so this does not maintain taking place.

skipthegames

But, mainly because we ve all been there and we know that finding tongue tied is not that difficult when you are on a initial date, here are 40 queries you can use to guide your conversation. hartford hook up It is really hard to figure someone out based on just a couple of words and a picture or two, but you have to find out to go with your instincts. e. cityxguide fargo We also enjoy how our show about genuine dating stories brings a smile to our audience s faces, in particular the ones who are currently struggling with dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/24/2012 1:03:26 PM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Just got home from 4 days of FEMA training our county EOC. Two days of classes and a two day butt in seat exercise. The exercise started with a St. Patty day parade and ended with with two major vehicle wrecks on our highways, 4 kids fell out of a boat into a local lake, a clorine leak with coming weather changes, kids run over by a parade float, a missing girl, two cattle on roadway situations. They tested us to the max. we had 50 people involved in the EOC. I have to admit, these FEMA guys doing the class and controlling the excercise were top notch. Now I need a drink.

I know queen thinks she is doing us all a favor by being involved with the OWS maggots, but if she really wanted to add for greater good, get involved with her local EOC.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/24/2012 9:27:13 PM Four days of FEMA training  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

I thought u were retired??

8/24/2012 10:46:11 PM Four days of FEMA training  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I am retired but am still involved with my local LEPC (Local Emergency Planning Committee). It's a citizen thing and worthy whether you are working or not. In fact, those of us not working have a precious commodity people working don't. Time.

8/25/2012 5:42:17 AM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Retire! I had to spell check that word to see if I spelled it correctly. I will have my points in two weeks but mama says I can't retire for 1.5 more years.

8/25/2012 11:12:40 AM Four days of FEMA training  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

i have tried to join the red cross,,united way and salvation army and was rejected by all 3 because i have a felony on my record,,,,i guess the only thing i am good for is a food server at our local shelter (witch i do 2wice a week)

8/25/2012 11:49:40 AM Four days of FEMA training  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
Retire! I had to spell check that word to see if I spelled it correctly. I will have my points in two weeks but mama says I can't retire for 1.5 more years.

Lol. Oh.

Btw, I love the 'two cattle on the roadway' situation! Here in NYC it's about what to do in a chemical or biological weapon attack

8/25/2012 5:37:25 PM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from pelham12345:
Lol. Oh.

Btw, I love the 'two cattle on the roadway' situation! Here in NYC it's about what to do in a chemical or biological weapon attack

lol! The cattle on road vs chemical or bio weapons. I know. We all have our hazards.

8/25/2012 6:48:05 PM Four days of FEMA training  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I've participated in H5N1 animal control planning and training exercises (you gotta kill all infected cirtters "now" as quickly as possible to prevent spread of the virus), various forms of chemical releases (training and real), and mass immunization exercises where we hand out up to 10,000 free flu shots in leiu of something developed for a specific epidemic threat.

Anyone interested can visit the FEMA web site and take an online course to become certified in Incident Command. There are basic and avanced levels of training available. Most county based LEPC's also offer the training free on occasion. When you have that, many of the Homeland Secuity related support organizations will welcome you with open arms.

8/25/2012 11:34:40 PM Four days of FEMA training  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Since I can't walk more than a block or stand more than ten minutes plus cannot lift more than five pounds, I am more in the way than help.

What right do you have to call anyone a maggot? You sure are an example for your god.

[Edited 8/25/2012 11:35:40 PM ]

8/26/2012 1:59:57 AM Four days of FEMA training  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I have on good authority from a nice lady that used to teachschool in Alaska that if you were an Eskimo 60 years ago where life is hard and everyone must do thier part they would have left you behind for the polar bears to eat. They considered that a noble death when you grew infirm. But that was before the government decided to take care of them. Now most are infected by various venerial diseases, dependent on drugs, and alcohol, and a simple mess. Before Uncle Sam "helped" those noble people they were atrong. Now they are mostly shit. Go figure that one out.

8/26/2012 2:13:36 PM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Since I can't walk more than a block or stand more than ten minutes plus cannot lift more than five pounds, I am more in the way than help.

What right do you have to call anyone a maggot? You sure are an example for your god.

Queen, for 16 hours over two days I sat in a seat, on my ass, working a telephone and filling out some paper work. Can you not do that either? You put down so many people for doing something yet you can come up with every fricking excuse in the world to not do anything and your in the right. If there is a poster child for the democrap party, it is you. You my dear are envyed by no one.

8/26/2012 10:52:23 PM Four days of FEMA training  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Queen, for 16 hours over two days I sat in a seat, on my ass, working a telephone and filling out some paper work. Can you not do that either? You put down so many people for doing something yet you can come up with every fricking excuse in the world to not do anything and your in the right. If there is a poster child for the democrap party, it is you. You my dear are envyed by no one.

And I am sure you are hated by many.

You are the lousest human beings I have ever had the misfortune to have ever read. I would love to be there on your judgement day. Where is your heart you must have let it die when you accepted god cause you sure didn't bring it with you.

With this one I am gone for good to much wasted humanity to waste any more time one you two.

[Edited 8/26/2012 10:55:02 PM ]

8/27/2012 4:49:47 AM Four days of FEMA training  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
And I am sure you are hated by many.

You are the lousest human beings I have ever had the misfortune to have ever read. I would love to be there on your judgement day. Where is your heart you must have let it die when you accepted god cause you sure didn't bring it with you.

With this one I am gone for good to much wasted humanity to waste any more time one you two.

Please God, let it be true!

8/27/2012 2:11:24 PM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Please God, let it be true!

It is amazing that there are people out there like her. No doubt there are many. I understand bad things happen to people beyound their control but to me as long as you can breath there is some good you can give back. She can't walk a block, she can't stand for more than five minutes, on and on and so she can't do a fricking thing but collect a government check and type on a ows maggot blog.

Besides my job, I work elections as a voting judge and now in our EOC. I work side by side with people FAR older and FAR worse shape than queen and yet these people still care about more than their pitiful selves. If queen wants to see a waste of skin. look in the mirror.

8/27/2012 8:07:19 PM Four days of FEMA training  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

how are you doing? Did you get that drink?

8/29/2012 8:44:29 PM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from laylaloo:
how are you doing? Did you get that drink?

I had a cup of coffee with a beautiful woman. She dipped her finger into my coffee and made all the bad go away.
How are you good looking. Now get off here and get back to that homework.

[Edited 8/29/2012 8:46:14 PM ]

8/30/2012 10:25:26 PM Four days of FEMA training  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I have no idea what these last two posts are all about. Anyone what to help out here?

8/31/2012 8:19:59 AM Four days of FEMA training  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
I have no idea what these last two posts are all about. Anyone what to help out here?

Its an inside thing pilot.