Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites free to message

NYE was coming and we both had no strong plans so choose to go to a bar with each other that night. single women in phoenix While I was warned multiple instances by several people today that Tinder wasn t rather the perfect spot to come across a potential connection, I happened to make a profile. Users usually call out members of the Red Pill subreddit for their attitudes towards women however share posts with equivalent rhetoric towards men. locanto chicago espaƱol Neil MacVicar, 28, from London, operates for Shine Cancer Support which delivers dating workshops, a job he moved into following he was diagnosed with a brain tumour aged 25.

craigslist hookup sites

Each Camille and I would have five nights in the opposite s city, bookended with a night collectively at either end. creston bc dating Sadly, as you point out in quite a few of your other posts, most 20 somethings haven t truly analyzed their Personal vision for the future, considerably significantly less are prepared to discern and scrutinize another s. Then, abruptly, you are 10 minutes into a date that you wish would finish quickly. do asian girls have sideways vaginas Mico is no cost and get prepared to shake issues up dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/24/2012 6:45:24 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  
uwishuhadthiz
Columbus, OH
42, joined Feb. 2012

Desert idea to share.

Hot fudge cake

1-3/4 cup brown sugar (divided)
1 cup all purpose flour
6 TBSP baking cocoa (divided)
2 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP salt
1/2 cup milk
2 TBSP butter, melted
1/2 TSP vanilla extract
1-1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1-3/4 cup boiling water
vanilla ice cream

in a bowl combine 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 TBSP cocoa, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine milk, butter, and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Spread evenly into 3qt slow cooker coated with non stick cooking spray. Layer in chocolate chips.
In a bowl combine the remaining brown sugar and cocoa while slowly stirring it into the boiling water. Pour over batter and chocolate chips.

Cover and cook 4 - 4-1/2 hours or until toothpick comes out clean from center.

Serve warm with a little vanilla ice cream on top.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/24/2012 6:47:15 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  
uwishuhadthiz
Columbus, OH
42, joined Feb. 2012

Another desert:

Crock-pot Apple Coffee Cake

INGREDIENTS
2 cups biscuit mix
2/3 cup applesauce
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened or melted
2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg egg, lightly beaten
Streusel
1/4 cup biscuit mix
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons firm butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped nuts, if desired

DIRECTIONS
Combine first 9 ingredients. Spread in a lightly greased 3 1/2 quart Crock Pot (or spread in a lightly greased baking dish which fits in a larger sized Crock Pot). Combine streusel ingredients with a fork or pastry blender; sprinkle over the batter. Cover and cook on high for about 2 1/2 hours, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Uncover and let cool in the pot. When cool enough to handle, loosen the sides and lift out carefully with a flexible spatula, or loosen sides and invert the pot slightly and remove with your hand (you could hold a small piece of foil or waxed paper).

8/26/2012 1:30:01 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

tcretiredhippie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,833)
Durand, WI
59, joined Apr. 2012

Best and simplest; place buffalo roast in cooker. Sprink on generous amiunt of seasoned salt. Dump in one can pepsi max. Turn on low.

1/13/2013 10:36:22 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

CROCK POT MEXICAN BEEF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Line your crock pot (liners are in the aisle where foil and oven roasting bags are)

Starting out-- Turn your crock up to high or low then--> add the following to your crock:

1 Cup of your favorite salsa-- 1/2 of a 32 oz box of beef stock-- 2 beef boullion cubes
2 packets taco seasoning-- 1 Tbs chili powder-- 1 Tbs ground cumin

Stir to blend then add in: 2 lbs beef stew meat-- Stir to coat-- Put the lid on your crock and NO PEEKING for 4- 6hrs on high or 8hrs on low.

Your house will smell AMAZING!

NEXT-- this is what I do-- I get a bowl and a slotted spoon and get all the meat out of the liquid. Half of it I put in a ziploc freezer bag and freeze for another use. NOW-- you're left with lots and of really flavorful liquid.

Add-- 1 1/2 Cups of instant brown rice to the pot-- stir it up-- cover and let it hang for 20 minutes.

Once the rice is done-- add the meat back along with: 1 can rinsed black beans, 1/2 Cup thawed frozen sweet corn, 1/2 Cup more of Salsa (for a fresher salsa taste) Stir it all up and taste to see if it needs salt or maybe some tobasco.

NOW-- lemmie tell ya-- this makes some amazing burritos-- top with a bit of cheese, shredded lettuce-- some guacamole (avacados are good for ya) you can totally swap greek yogurt for sour cream or what I do is 1/2 light sour cream and 1/2 plain fat-free greek yogurt. Heck-- I omit the tortilla altogether and just have it in a bowl topped with stuff. Supa dupa filling, high in protein and fiber-- it makes a LOT and it's VERY budget friendly!

I use the frozen leftover beef to make a quick and awesome pot of shredded beef chili.

1/14/2013 1:53:27 AM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Line your crock pot (liners are in the aisle where foil and oven roasting bags are)

Starting out-- Turn your crock up to high or low then--> add the following to your crock:

1 lb beef stew meat-- 1 pkg fresh sliced mushrooms-- 1 large white or yellow onion, cut into slivers-- 1 pkg onion soup mix-- 1/2 Cup water-- 1 tsp McCormack, Montreal Steak Seasoning-- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce

Stir to blend-- Stir to coat-- Put the lid on your crock and NO PEEKING for 4- 6hrs on high or 8hrs on low.

After it's done-- add in: 1 can cream of mushroom soup-- 1/2 Cup light sour cream-- 2 tsp Dijon mustard-- blend it well with the ingredients in the crock pot.

Serve over lightly buttered egg noodles

1/15/2013 8:50:24 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

FRENCH HERB & GARLIC CHICKEN STEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Line your crock pot** (liners are in the aisle where foil and oven roasting bags are)

INGREDIENTS:

6 skinless/boneless chicken thighs-- cut into chunks (kitchen shears work best for this)
4 large or 6 small Yukon gold potatoes (skin on) cut into 1" cubes
1/2 of a small bag of baby carrots
1 packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets-- Savory Herb with Garlic
1 yellow or white onion cut into slivers
Iodized Sea Salt & freshly ground pepper
1 single serve bottle of dry white wine
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 heaping Tbs of corn starch
1/2 a bag of frozen cut green beans, thawed

DIRECTIONS:

Put first 5 ingredients in your lined crock pot, add salt and pepper (to taste)-- stir to blend. Cook on low for 6hrs on high for 4hrs. Next-- In a bowl, whisk together: white wine, chicken soup, corn starch, Add to the crock-- stir to coat, add the green beans and if set to low, turn up to high. Cook for another 30 minutes and then enjoy!

[Edited 1/15/2013 8:50:53 PM ]

1/26/2013 5:42:56 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

If you are having a Superbowl party-- or other buffet style gathering-- try something different and easy!

MEATBALL SUBS FOR A CROWD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can find this brand meatball-- GET EM-- they're the best
SO flavorful-- NOT greasy no matter how long you simmer them.

INGREDIENTS:

1 bag Rosina brand frozen Italian Meatballs (thawed)
1 large jar of quality Marinara sauce
1 can petite diced tomatoes
Garlic salt (the kind with parsley in it)
2-3 bags of brat buns
3-4 pkg of sliced provolone cheese

**MAKE LIFE EASIER-- LINE YOUR CROCK POT**

Take the time to slice your meatballs in 1/2- they don't fall off the sub as easily

Combine the Marinara sauce and diced tomatoes-- add some garlic salt if desired. Add in the sliced meatballs-- stir to coat. Bring up to temp on high-- then set either to low or keep warm once it's time to serve. Take a Brat bun-- several slices of Provolone-- ladle on the meatballs & sauce-- ENJOY WITH LOTS OF NAPKINS

[Edited 1/26/2013 5:43:59 PM ]

1/31/2013 7:31:05 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

CROCK POT COWBOY BEANS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Make life easier-- line your crock pot!*

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 Lb lean ground beef
8 slices of bacon-- cut into small pieces (use kitchen shears)
1 large yellow onion, diced
Lawrey's Seasoned Salt
Black pepper
1 pkg miniature smoked sausages
2 cans pork and beans
1 lg can kidney beans, rinsed
1 lg can butter beans, rinsed
1/3 Cup packed brown sugar
1 Cup ketchup
1 Cup medium or hot salsa
3 Tbs white or cider vinegar
Tobasco sauce if desired

DIRECTIONS:

In a large skillet-- brown up the ground beef and bacon pieces. Add seasoned salt and

pepper to taste-- drain a bit of the fat off-- return to the heat-- add in the onions and cook

til they turn translucent.

Put beef/bacon/onion mixture into the lined crock pot. Set to high. Next add in all the

rest of the ingredients-- mix well and taste for seasoning. Add more brown sugar if

needed.

Cook on high for 4hrs-- low for 6hrs. Great for parties-- goes well with sweet corn muffins.

2/7/2013 10:53:10 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  
legosi_bella
Fort Lauderdale, FL
64, joined Dec. 2012

Pulled Pork

Pork tenderloin
12 oz root beer
Slow cooker on low heat 6 hrs
Drain all juices and break apart.
Add favorite BBQ Sauce and serve with favorite Buns, cornbread and have beer to wash it down.

4/3/2013 10:22:53 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

I'm going to be trying this one real soon-- sounds yummy on a tortilla with some cheese

- Bag of frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins (2.5-3lb bag)
- 8 oz block of cream cheese (don't use Fat Free! 1/3 less fat or regular is fine)
- Can of Black Beans, drained & rinsed. (or Pinto Beans if you prefer)
- Can of Corn, drained.
- Can of Rotel

Directions:
Put frozen chicken in the crock pot.
Put Cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Dump in the Black Beans (make sure they are drained & rinsed!!!)
Dump in the drained corn.
Dump in the Rotel,

4/3/2013 10:30:26 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

Cover & cook in your Crock Pot on low for 6-8 hours.
Every 2 hours, I stir the ingredients.
You can shred the chicken when it is done, or just leave it as tenderloins.
This is what it looks like after 6 hours:

I turn the crock pot off & let it sit for about 30-45 minutes.
It is a little soupy, but letting it sit causes it to not be as soupy. I serve this over rice. The rice soaks up some of the soupiness.

It makes a lot, it feeds 6-8 adults. You could have it for dinner a couple nights & for lunch. I actually like it better on the 2nd day, when it isn't as soupy.
So, you could make this the day before & then keep it in your fridge overnight.
When we have it on a leftover day, sometimes I combine the rice & the cream cheese chicken mixture and use it for burritos. Add a tortilla, some lettuce, cheese & salsa.
Easy. Good. Healthy.

6/12/2013 3:45:09 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  
myssterymann
Chicago, IL
47, joined May. 2013

most recently i made country style ribs which are a good (and cheaper) alternative to baby back ribs. bone in or boneless, it doesn't matter, they're meaty and, after some time in your slow cooker, are tender and juicy.

dry rub
1T chili powder
1T cumin
1T garlic powder (or granulated garlic)
1T onion powder (or granulated onion)
1T black pepper
1T paprika
1t brown sugar
1t cayenne
salt to taste (preferably kosher salt)

3-5lbs country style ribs, rinsed and patted dry. season liberally with the dry rub and refrigerate for at least an hour in a covered container or zip lock freezer bag.
1 onion, sliced
3-4 cloves garlic, minced

you can sear the meat on all sides prior to putting in the slow cooker but it's not necessary (it does add good flavor), then place the meat in the cooker on medium heat for 2-3 hours.

at this point i like to remove the meat from the cooker and drain and strain the liquid (gets rid of that white stuff that comes out of the meat), then place the sliced onions and garlic on the bottom of the cooker and the meat on top and pour the drained liquid back in.

cook it for another hour or two, depending on how tender you like it. it's good over rice or mashed potatoes with crunchy veggies like broccoli or cauliflower.

6/14/2013 8:48:28 AM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

mz_mocha_cutie
San Tan Valley, AZ
38, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from 2plushy4ever:
If you are having a Superbowl party-- or other buffet style gathering-- try something different and easy!

MEATBALL SUBS FOR A CROWD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can find this brand meatball-- GET EM-- they're the best
SO flavorful-- NOT greasy no matter how long you simmer them.

INGREDIENTS:

1 bag Rosina brand frozen Italian Meatballs (thawed)
1 large jar of quality Marinara sauce
1 can petite diced tomatoes
Garlic salt (the kind with parsley in it)
2-3 bags of brat buns
3-4 pkg of sliced provolone cheese

**MAKE LIFE EASIER-- LINE YOUR CROCK POT**

Take the time to slice your meatballs in 1/2- they don't fall off the sub as easily

Combine the Marinara sauce and diced tomatoes-- add some garlic salt if desired. Add in the sliced meatballs-- stir to coat. Bring up to temp on high-- then set either to low or keep warm once it's time to serve. Take a Brat bun-- several slices of Provolone-- ladle on the meatballs & sauce-- ENJOY WITH LOTS OF NAPKINS

I agree with the meatball subs. Thatis one of my favorite things to make in the crockpot!

6/25/2013 4:54:37 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

via Pinterest--

Creamy Florentine Tortellini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the best crockpot meals I've tried yet!!!

Ingredients:
~~~~~~~~~~

1 roll of Italian sausage-- cooked and crumbled up
1 bag of frozen tortellini
1 small bag of fresh spinach
2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes
1 32 oz box or 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
1 8 oz block of light cream cheese

Put all ingredients in crockpot, chunking up the cream cheese; cook on low for 5-6 hrs. SOOOOOO GOOD

[Edited 6/25/2013 4:56:30 PM ]

7/17/2013 11:34:50 AM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

seaspunchange
Chiloquin, OR
37, joined Jan. 2013

Tomatillo pork roast.. I use about a pound and a half pork roast. Place a layer of sliced onions, chopped jalapenos, and green chilies (to taste)on the bottom of the cooker and place the roast on top. Peel husks from 4-5 tomatillos and tuck around the roast.Add cumin and minced garlic to taste, and pour a large can of tomatillo sauce over the whole thing till the roast is fork tender. Great in tacos with a squeeze of lime, or burritos. I like to shred the whole thing and make enchiladas with it!

7/17/2013 12:03:27 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

qbertfan
Duffield, VA
43, joined Apr. 2013

Broccoli Salad

Ingredients

1 head broccoli
6 to 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup raisins, optional
8 ounces sharp Cheddar, cut into very small chunks
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions

Trim off the large leaves from the broccoli stem. Remove the tough stalk at the end and wash broccoli head thoroughly. Cut the head into flowerets and the stem into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add the crumbled bacon, onion, raisins if using, and cheese. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, stirring well. Add to broccoli mixture and toss gently.

7/17/2013 12:34:35 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

qbertfan
Duffield, VA
43, joined Apr. 2013

oops put in wrong recipe.

7/27/2013 7:13:41 PM Anybody have a great slow cooker recipe to share?  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

Boy-- I'd be lost without my CROCK-POT! I made a great batch of White Chicken Chili the other day and it's SO good!

Line your crock--

put in 4 frozen chicken breasts--

heat 1/12 Cups of chicken stock to a boil and pour over the chicken (I make stock using good quality chicken soup base, a few shakes of Lawrey's seasoned salt and a few good shakes of Poultry seasoning).

Cover and cook on HIGH for about 4hrs-- low about 8hrs.

Then-- pull the chicken out with tongs and shred with 2 forks.

Strain your broth til it's nice and clear and return to the crock.

Put the chicken back as well.

Next add in:

1 small jar of Randall brand Great Northern beans--
1 packet of McCormick brand White Chicken Chili seasoning (this stuff is awesome and adds tons of flavor!)--
1 Cup of frozen sweet corn--
1/2 of a loaf of light Cream Cheese (cubed up)--
a few good shakes each of Ground Cumin and Chili powder--

Stir it all up-- cover and cook on HIGH for another hour.

Stir again before serving--

We like to top with some shredded SHARP cheddar and crumbled whole grain tortilla chips!