Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup apps

Despite the fact that I guess it is possible to do an on the web speed dating occasion. craigslist starke fl There s also a computability tab to add additional excitement and precision to the method. Maybe the existing social events are superior enough. truebootycall Similarly, we can t say for confident that a marriage that took spot in not so perfect scenarios is doomed.

listcrawler 40

She promised herself one particular complete year of active browsing. banning singles Inside a partnership, the attributes that I worth most are honesty, integrity, openness, by openness I m saying that He is prepared to be vulnerable to and with me. Not just matchmaking, this totally free on the web dating in India web site also helps you obtain close friends. como entrar a omegle si me banearon Increasingly, persons are turning to dating web sites and apps to find adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/25/2008 12:33:45 AM I lost a very dear friend today  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

I posted this in the Georgia Forum, but thought I'd post it here too for my SD (and Iowa) friends.

At 6:00 this morning, my boss called me to give me the very sad news that a very dear friend of mine, Nicole had passed away in her sleep. Nicole was 23 years old and died in her sleep of a massive heart attack. She and I worked together. I was her immediate supervisor. We were the only two women who worked in our department. Even though she was much younger than me, she was really my closest Georgia friend. I stay so busy with my children that I don't make much time for a social life. And since we were the only two women at our job, we became very close friends. I hired her when she was only a junior in high school - back then she only worked 2 or 3 hours a day. She's been working with me for 7 years.

On Friday, at work, she said to me, "I graduated from highschool exactly 5 years ago today!" And then she passed away that night. I was with her all day long. She didn't act sick or say that she didn't feel well. I keep wanting to ask her if she felt bad on Friday, then realize that I can't.

My children are taking it hard too. She babysat for me when the children were too young to be left home alone. She was their favorite babysitter. And whenever my kids have to come to work with me, they prefer to hang out in Nicole's office instead of mine - because she's "cool!" She loved children. On Friday, she was talking to a friend's 3 year old child and had promised the child that she'd take her fishing on Saturday. She was telling her, "I can't take you fishing right now because I have to work right now, but I'll take you tomorrow." Then she said, "Because my boss says I have to stay here and work today!" It was cute listening to the conversation. She was just such a loving person.

It's just so sad. She was too young to die. And 23 year olds don't have massive heart attacks in their sleep!! (She didn't have heart problems that we knew of.) Today has been a very rough day. I'm not looking forward to going to work on Tuesday. It's just not going to be the same place anymore without her there. Her funeral will be Tuesday afternoon so we'll close our department down for the day at about noon.

Kathy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/25/2008 1:45:23 PM I lost a very dear friend today  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,679)
Sioux Falls, SD
57, joined Dec. 2007

That's very sad Kathy

Sometimes these things happen for no apparent reason and with no warning and it is a shock when it happens to someone so young.

My thoughts are with you Kathy.

5/25/2008 3:15:51 PM I lost a very dear friend today  
nwiowa
Over 2,000 Posts (2,898)
Cherokee, IA
62, joined Nov. 2007

May your memories of Nicole offer you support through this sad time. Embrace the reality that God blessed you, by making her part of your life. She sounds like she was an Angel sent to grace your life.
As long as you remember her, she'll remain an important part of your life.
Deepest Sympathy to you Kathy for your loss.
NwIowa

5/25/2008 10:33:37 PM I lost a very dear friend today  
kathy5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Jackson, GA
49, joined Nov. 2007

Thanks guys.

The are having two viewings - one tonight for her closest friends and family and another tomorrow for anyone. I went to the one tonight, but didn't go in to see her. I was working tonight at my second job so I had to go during my 1/2 hour dinner break. I was worried that if I saw her, that I might not be able to compose myself back at work.... and yesterday I kept tearing up when I was at work at the grocery store.

Tomorrow night all of us who worked with her are meeting at the funeral home at 6pm so we can go in together.

She loved to hunt and has shot several deer. She just learned how to hunt turkeys this year. Two of our employees are going to be honary pall bearers and walk in front of the casket and are going to be decked out in full camoflauge (sp).

Her favorite color was orange - so I'm going to pin an orange flower to my dress.

Nicole would have gotten a kick out of the camo and she would have laughed to see me wearing an orange flower - I used to pick on her saying, "What kind of crazy nut picks ORANGE as a favoite color??" LOL

Thanks guys.

Kathy