Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

India is household to the highest percentage of the youth population in the world and much more than a billion online customers. online personals columbus ohio My final critical connection came from the OkCupid dating service. com is a 100% free of charge American dating web page where you can make close friends. five nights at freddy's omegle Extra so, since the advent of Firesheep, an attacker does not have to have any certain talent to perpetrate such attacks.

online hookups like craigslist

If you could devote a day speaking to 1 particular person, it would be free dating boston So there is no shame in performing a rapid Google search just before committing any a lot more of your time. Also specializes in your initial and single older women. rubratings fresno Some folks locate a companion immediately and other folks should try numerous online dating sites just before discovering the excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/29/2012 9:06:00 PM Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?.?  

blooh
Fresno, CA
32, joined Mar. 2011

So I"ll get to the point, I"m new to writing and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with my poems.. I like what I have written, I know my spelling and grammar aren't the best so if you can over look that fact and just give me your opinion on what I write I'll be very much thankful

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/5/2012 11:22:54 PM Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?.?  
whysoserious08
Dallas, TX
36, joined Aug. 2011

Wanna post the poem so we can see it?

I'll look it over, if you'd like. Do consider that different people like different stuff, so don't take the criticism too personal.

12/6/2012 5:22:07 AM Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?.?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from blooh:
So I"ll get to the point, I"m new to writing and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with my poems.. I like what I have written, I know my spelling and grammar aren't the best so if you can over look that fact and just give me your opinion on what I write I'll be very much thankful

Doesn't matter about spelling and grammar when you're writing the poem when you initial start it. What's important is the overall feel and emotion in the poem and who you're able to articulate that within the poem creatively. Once you did that, THEN you can worry about grammar and spelling. Worrying about spelling and whatnot takes away from focusing on the overall substance and point of the poem in the first place......gamer

1/14/2013 6:14:33 PM Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?.?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,342)
Panama City, FL
65, joined Feb. 2008

When I was writing my novel I typed it up on MicrosoftWord and they had Spellcheck and that helped me a lot.

1/19/2013 2:36:28 AM Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?.?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from thesslazarus:
I know it's an old post, but thought I'd respond. Don't worry too much about grammar and spelling...every author has an editor. And never consider yourself as doing something wrong...just write what you feel strongly about. And if somebody else doesn't like it...tough titties for them.

That's far less true than it used to be--copy editors are a casualty of the publishing industry's shrinking budgets. But even in the days when someone was carefully editing every published piece, a new writer didn't sell his work without taking the trouble to clean it up himself.