Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

This answer will show your match s innermost feelings. hook up in vacaville Many of our applicants live in London, but we would really like to hear from people today living elsewhere. Are your on line dating experiences worse than these? The stories below are produced up of one aspect cactus, 1 element tampon , a single element voice memo, 1 component SportsCenter (on a date…how!!!), one particular part shameless negging. craigslist cities tulsa For further information and facts regarding the status of your advantages, please contact your regional county social services/human solutions agency.

skipthegames apps

Your match is most likely never going to anticipate to be hit up with this query, so ask away and watch him/her respond with excitement. gay hookup austin tx Nabeel Keblawi, a deaf entrepreneur, runs a Content Marketing and advertising and Search engine optimisation agency that helps B2B SaaS businesses develop organically in their industries about the planet. Either an android phone very best tablet or an iphone, regardless the variety of device, yesichat chatrooms are compatible with all sorts of screen sizes and devices. wa tna board Predators thrive on desperation, and the stench of rebounding from a long term connection makes you an effortless target.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/21/2012 8:26:05 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Thank you for the offer but not needed. I made up my mind what needed to be done and did it tonight. I have my pickup back for one. Tough love is tough on both ends but she is going to have to make it on her own now. You want to know what was sweet though. Both my son's where like mother hens with their chicks checking on me and protecting me today and tonight Night all and thank you for listening and all your support hug!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/22/2012 8:57:33 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

good for you and hugs right back at ya.

9/22/2012 11:38:35 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I am so wierd I get so excited over learning something new lol.

What is the paint you use for painting on bodies and where do you get it. Gaby is very artistic and she loves to draw on herself and loves to have her face painted during fairs etc. It would be really nice to get stuff like that so she can enjoy painting herself all the time. I am big on helping one bring out the artist in themself. My kids do not like it so well when I am always buying the grandkids fingure paints, playdoe, clay, sand, etc. My one grandson is so into dinsours I thought it would be so cool for his parents to build one for him in the yard. They could do it with cement making it think and forming it around like a sculture. Finding what one is interested in and giving them the tools to explore it. Kids and Adults alike.

9/22/2012 12:39:42 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

its just face and body paint should be able to get it any where. i think i got mine at ben franklins. but i know you can get it at blicks art store and even at walmart and joannes sewing and craft shops. it is fun to dabble with. good luck.

9/24/2012 8:13:04 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

That's great artistry, Ken!

I have had a rather strange week. First my monitor broke, do you know these have to be fixed by a TV repair man? Well, they seem to be sorely lacking in this area!

Next, my internet connection went down. I spent almost two hours on the phone with "Joesph" in India, nothing resolved. The next day, I spent the same amount of time with "Mark" on the phone. It takes quite a bit to get mad, but this little shit did it in 15 minutes! He was a real jerk and I had to inform him this was a fact. I asked him twice to put me on with someone else and he wouldn't do it! Can you imagine! Anyhow, still no service after unplugging numerous cords, turning everything off, waiting, plugging everything back in, (in a certain order, mind you) getting everything running, saying, Yes, master" over and over again, and still NOTHING! Today I called again (after 5pm), you know, because I was used to doing it by now and had missed it. They offered me an upgrade that would only cost me $149.95 and only cost me an extra $9.95 a month! Wow! What a deal...... I already pay $50 a month! I am in a very remote area along the river with bluffs on all four sides and nothing comes in down here. I told them I was not interested. Then they informed me that there has been some disturbance in Texas, and this may be the problem. Texas..... I am not in Texas! No, but that's where the thing is located. I told them I would give it one more day and if nothing is resolved, I will call back and cancel my account, which I have had for 7 years. Well, apparently things have resolved! I'm thinking it's a bit strange that after stating I was not interested in upgrading, it's working again. Coincidence? I think I heard "Jaws" music.........

Then..... to top all of this off, my phone wasn't working from Friday until 5pm today! I was virtually closed off from the whole world! But, I survived!

9/24/2012 8:24:08 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  

larboy
Keswick, IA
66, joined Feb. 2012

And to think I thought life was s--tting on me. My furnace went down Sat evening. Thought, here goes a grand or two. Young fella that works for the school district with my step son came, diagnosed the problem, wiggled a couple wires, said it may not act up again or it will. Cost me $50 for the service call. If it fails it may cost $500-$1000.
Life is good, won football pool.$75. It all balances out.
I empathize with you Harder, hate fighting tech especially.
Larr

9/25/2012 12:06:56 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Actually it wasn't that bad....now I know I could make it without technology, and only have minor withdrawals! Lol!

I am now trapped inside the house. The box elder bugs are terrible today! Went out to get the mail and I was covered by the nasty things! I had sprayed the other day, and they just don't die! A few more weeks and it will be the return of the Asian beetles. I really do not like them and if this spray isn't working on the box elders, I am going to be a prisoner in here for months!

9/25/2012 1:52:11 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

spray the box elders with soap water that kills them. 50/50 mix

the only thing so far that i know that kills them beetles is fire so start a fire and start collecting them things and throw them on the fire. i kmow its kinda cruel but it works.

9/25/2012 1:57:04 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I will now mix up soap and water and give it a try. Dish or clothes soap? Does it have to be sprayed directly on them, or can I do it when they settle down? I'd be spraying half of it on me!

I found a spray last year that the beetles didn't like and had a very good winter! But, NEVER this many box elders!

9/25/2012 2:00:38 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

any liquid soap and spray it on the bug itself. wait till you have a bunch in a area before you spray then you wont waste all your mixture. use the more so mist spray verses the hard stream spray you want to soak them as much as possible.

9/25/2012 2:27:57 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

There are just to many! I hit the crawlers, but the rest are just swarming.... I honestly believe they are calling in reinforcements!

9/25/2012 3:01:55 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

keep spraying they will die. let them come and spray them too. you watch tomorrow there wont be as many.

9/25/2012 8:55:53 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I'll keep trying, but they keep coming from the woods!

9/26/2012 1:38:25 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  

larboy
Keswick, IA
66, joined Feb. 2012

Time for a brush fire????
Box elders, I managed to reduce mine to a minimun with the dish soap(any soap will work), I spray the river stone flower beds at the base of my house also. Removed any grasses for 3' around house, so rock border gets sprayed when they pop up.
Happy hunting!!

9/26/2012 3:36:29 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i use to have a fogger i would spray my woods down with and that did keep them at bay all year long.

9/26/2012 5:48:33 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

There is one in the garage, but I hate to use that with all of the animals that are around here. I would hate to feel responsible if I harmed any of them.

9/26/2012 6:04:33 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

true i dont use them anymore because i try and attract hummingbirds. so if i kill all the bugs the hummers dont come around. but i dont think it bothers the bigger animals like deer and all, they are use to the farmers spray which is much worse than the fogger.

9/27/2012 8:05:15 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Okay I have to tell you guys what I found this morning. Daughters cat caught a mouse sometime last night. She took it and put it in the bathtub. She keeps going back and playing with it. Gets bored walks away then will go back later play somemore. So at this time I have a live mouse in my bathtub. The mouse got on its hind legs and batted at the cat she batted back hahahahha it is so funny. She is not killing this mouse I think she is making a pet out of it haahahhaha. I have never seen anything like this!

9/27/2012 8:58:38 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
74javajunkie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,910)
Centerville, IA
42, joined May. 2011

Now thats funny!!..

9/27/2012 3:08:54 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Well dang I do have a problem. Dang cat still had the live mouse in my tub. Couple hours it will be shower time grrrrrrr. I am not letting that mouse live. If i throw him outside he will just find his way back. But I feel bad for having to kill the cats new pet! Whoever thought this would come to be lololol.

9/27/2012 3:25:37 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

pour some rootbeer out for the mouse to drink. yes it will drink it make kinda alot to drink it will kill the mouse so put some outside and inside. or get a new cat. good luck

9/27/2012 7:05:31 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

That is a cool idea. But this cat kills and eats the mice all the time. I don't know what there is about this special mouse. Son came over I showed him the mouse the cat got into the tub son went down to touch the mouse and the cat pushed his hand away and wouldn't leave the mouse until son left the bathroom. He is now protecting this special mouse. What the heck is up here? This is the oddest thing I have ever seen.

9/28/2012 7:28:31 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

looks like you need to build your new pet a home so it wont get out and your cat can play with it.

9/28/2012 8:12:05 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

izabo: so inquiring minds want to know - did the cat allow you to shower??

9/28/2012 1:42:41 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Well I postponed my shower last night I wanted to see what the cat would do. The mouse was still alive. I then started to make my coffee and here come my daughter with the mouse in her hands. It didnt' hurt her at all. She put it outside the mouse kept trying to get back in the house. So we talked and decided the cat needed a pet she wants another cat NOT me it is a ferret or dog and no lap dog either. She decided a dog. So we went and checked out out the giant dogs. The choice came down to a German Shepard or St. Bernard. We are going to get a St. Bernard puppy. Now comes the chore of finding a fairly cheap St. Bernard puppy. This may take awhile can't aford the $500-800 that it shows they want for them. She has had this cat for a year now and she does take care of it. So now the cat and her want another pet go figure lol. To think I was wanting to get rid of the cat. Plants or cat well cat was on the togo list hehehe jk. I am filling plants with rocks so he won't lay in them and if that doesnt' work I am going to get those Jacks (game) that you bounce the ball and pick up the jacks and lay them in my plants hehehe teach him to stay out. Remember the pet skunk and my plants. oh wait i forgot to offer her a pet skunk oh that would be cute hummm. I did offer her a parrot but she is a smart one she told me mom we can't afford a parrot! Out of mouths of children !

9/28/2012 1:53:33 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Old trick from my Grandma.... put tin foil balls in the plants. Cats don't like that and it also holds the moisture in the pots.

9/28/2012 2:05:51 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I will try that Have been looking at pictures isn't this cute!

9/28/2012 2:11:24 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Adorable when they are little! We had one many moons ago, it was lovely animal, except for drool. and when he shook his head..... get out the umbrella!

9/28/2012 2:12:31 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
42, joined May. 2011

Cute pups..

The tin foil works well,...my ex and I had a cat, she would like to jump up on the tv stand right in front of the tv...we put foil in that spot,..cat never went near it..

Miss that cat..

9/28/2012 2:13:34 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Going back to work this week after 2 weeks off was exhausting! I'm not saying that I am tired today, but I just spent several minutes trying to open the garage door by turning the radio down... then up....then down....

9/28/2012 2:15:49 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
42, joined May. 2011

9/28/2012 2:44:17 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

sounds like you need that new attachment so when you drive up it opens automatically. dont even need to get out of your car to open or close it. start your car and the door opens, pull in your drive and the door opens when you drive so far away the door closes, when you shut your car off it closes. better take a morgage out for it though.

9/29/2012 6:40:45 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

People really can piss me off! I hate when people talk bad about someone and that person isn't there to defend themself.

9/30/2012 10:44:58 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Ahh! I think it's some people's job to piss other people off! Sticks and stones....... What goes 'round, come's around. Karma's a b*tch, but she's a fine sister to have on my side!

9/30/2012 10:54:07 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

LMAO lol I do love the way you think. You make me laugh all the time! Woman with that since of humor it does shock me why you are not taken!

I sure slept late today. Daughter is with her mom but got a call that I need to go get her already lol. Workers where going to same job site so I guess I really didn't need to get up. The alarm had gone off for a hour and half before I woke up. But I do feel good today with all that rest got 6 1/2 hours of sleep! It was nice.

9/30/2012 11:08:37 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Back ground information. I am finishing taking down wallpaper around counter now so things are moved around.

I go to make coffee this morning and the wine rack with glasses is sitting by coffee pot. I am doing this in a first wake up state (zombie) I bump the wine class from its stand. In my head I know not to grab for it because of the thin glass it is. So my fingures curl up and I push the glass away with the palm of my hand. Felt like I was in a karate movie hahahaha.

Yes glass broke and I got a tiny cut but if I had grabed it the cut would have been bad. I pick it up and go back to making coffee in my zombie state lolololol.

9/30/2012 11:13:17 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

ZOMBIE ALERT

glad you didnt cut yourself bad. i know how that half awake state is when you are knocking things over.

10/1/2012 2:42:56 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

You were very fortunate! I have seen a lot of stitches on people thinking they can catch "it".

ZOMBIES!!! It's getting to be that time of the year! Gotta love Halloween!

10/1/2012 3:43:19 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Story. I do not celebrate holidays anymore but I use to. So here is a story of halloween. I lived in Bountiful Utah I'm guessing I was mid 20s Had 3 kids at this time. I wanted to do something fun for the tricker treaters. So I decorated my porch. If they wanted a treat they had to do the trick. I blindfolded them and made them walk down my hall and put their hands in things. One of the items was a pumpkin with the top cut out all the seeds and slimy string was left in the pumpkin. Another was I took graps and pealed them put them in a bowl (said they where eyeballs). Another was cooked spag. (worms) etc. at the end before they walked out another door they where allowed to take off blindfold and wash and dry their hands. It was so funny to listen to the people as they had to put their hands into the stuff. There where only two little kids that where scared and wouldn't do it. Even the parents would do it. Yeap I had the coolest tricker treat place in town . Then next year I had even more people come guess word got around hahahaha.

10/1/2012 3:50:11 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

My most memerable easter was when I was around 8. My mom was huge on holidays and even though we didn't have much money she would make it fun for us. On easter the egg hunt was inside the house. We knew there would be a gift for each of use somewhere with a egg. This easter we each got two gifts and they where the two things that I wanted most. There was this walking doll she was about 2 1/2 feet tall and if you help her hand and gided her she would walk. The doll looked just like one of my cousins so I named her Laurie. The other item I got made me so happy too I remember running in and jumping on the bed telling my parents thank you so much! lol My guess is that only the women will have a clue what it was...............My very first bra! hahahaahah

[Edited 10/1/2012 3:50:53 PM ]

10/2/2012 8:10:10 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I have a new addition to the family for a short time. A Puggle I get to potty train it for son lol daughter is happy lol. Cat doesn't know what to think follows it around but backs up when it gets near. Good thing cat is declawed. So today I get the joy of puppy proofing my house. lol

10/2/2012 8:29:04 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

Good morning Izabo. Puggles are cute. Have fun potty training the puppy. Extra treats for the cat. lol Have a great day.

10/2/2012 9:57:20 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

This should be interesting to say the least been a long time since I potty trained.

I sure wish you lived closer Barb I need a deep muscle massage BAD. How much do you charge? I bet within a year you start your own business !

10/2/2012 10:46:30 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I haven't had a puppy around in years.... I sure do wish you luck! If I remember correctly, they are easier to train than small children.

When I am reading some of the posts in here, I find myself looking for the "like" button.... Why is there no "like" button, for heaven sakes!
<------ or is this it?

10/2/2012 11:28:44 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

lol someone is use to facebook lololol I think you have the right button though for here

10/2/2012 11:36:32 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

I would love to give you a massage. Two Rivers charges $60 for deep tissue. Your projection has a lot of truth in it for lots of reasons. How is petty training going?

10/2/2012 11:48:15 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Okay, everyone.... to Two Rivers for a massage from Barb!

10/2/2012 1:25:33 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Not so well I steped in shit already that is so gross feeling lol

Okay i need to keep working so will be back later!

10/2/2012 6:45:36 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Oh Pooh! I hate that! Brrr, yuck! Makes me happy that I only step on an occasional hairball! But, I really do hate it if it's the middle of the night and it's a warm hairball.

10/3/2012 9:09:18 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

LMAO what a conversation it is gross but yes this morning was interesting to say the least. The dog did not poop in his cage and I told gaby to take him out the sec she open the door. Did she listen NOPE. She let him out and he went running and made piles every 8 feet about 4 of them lordy what a morning it has been. Then daughter is here and babysitting. I told her to take him and leave she wants me to come and help her clean her house. When I said no she goes back into history 7 years and tells me all that I have not done for her. Oh but doesn't mention all that I have. Lordy I really need to

10/3/2012 9:10:03 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

oh I forgot to say I want to move far away too hahahahhahaha

10/3/2012 8:05:41 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

barb did you say ihooks was coming to the meet n greet?

10/3/2012 8:17:40 PM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

I emailed her and asked if she wanted to car pool. She said yes. We have not talked recently.

10/4/2012 7:15:36 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

cool hope she comes it should be fun.

10/4/2012 7:24:35 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  

larboy
Keswick, IA
66, joined Feb. 2012

people that have done "viewed" to me ,I've messaged them suggesting Ia Chat and the Meet-n-Greet, 1 sounds interested.

10/4/2012 7:34:43 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

Good morning. Larr good idea. What is la chat?

10/4/2012 7:48:10 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I'm to hesitent to message them because if they are like me when someone post stuff and I want to look at their profile to get a idea of their personality. Morning all I was going to say something else but only have had one sip of coffee so can't remember hahaahhaha

10/4/2012 10:10:16 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I have been laughing all morning at these animals. The cat is about a year old and only exposire is her excaping from the house and meeting strange animals outside. So she has been very scared of this puppy. Today I pick her up because I think the puppy is picking on her. She wants down and they go at it playing puppy gets a little wild and she backs up but does not take her eye off of him. They both rest then go at it again. lol it is so funny!

10/4/2012 11:38:54 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

Sounds like cat likes having a playmate.

10/8/2012 7:53:21 AM Something to talk about. | Page 3  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Out here there are two male outside cats that can't stand the looks of each other. Growl, fight, beat the crap out of one another. I've gotten used to this, of course over the years, but what makes me furious is that they urinate EVERWHERE! I have bought wolfpee, mountain lionpee, coyotepee (this is the name of the actual product) Nothing helps. I swear I have seen these cats laying on the product!

I wish people wouldn't keep throwing their cats off at my house.