Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best real hookup app

Reddit buyers use it to find activities, mates, parties, hookups, and even lengthy term relationships. british columbia online dating Best Lesbian Dating App 95 per month. adultfriendfinder com go page vice_cover html main Invest if you feel the initial date went effectively sufficient and do not often need to impress at costly spot.

listcrawler

With much more Indians subscribing to on the internet dating apps, firms are aiming to roll out a host of attributes in the days to come. women seeking men la ca You can specify languages and dating is what the internet site proposes. Just after about 30 seconds, a automobile stops, the doors open and two ‘hood hunting guys inform me to hop in. megacon orlando speed dating Her perform has appeared in Outdoors Magazine, Washington City Paper, DCist, and PoPVille.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/2/2012 12:44:59 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Any one like to share any funny/strange/personal/stories? Doesn't have to concern dating....or the lack thereof.

This is what happened to me lately.

The other day when I was shopping in another town, I saw a guy staring at me, I smiled and said, "Hi". He looked so familiar, but I couldn't remember his name. Then it dawned on me that I recognized him from dating sites.

~jan

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/2/2012 3:49:09 PM Something to talk about.  
missxmonroe
West Des Moines, IA
29, joined Aug. 2012

Haha thats great. The other day I was at the store trying to find earrings and these two guys dressed up in their morman attire walk up and my kids were playing in the sunglasses..so they start talking to them ...the whole time staring at me..but i was in a hurry so i ignored them...but they were saying that they needed new sunglasses and asking my kids and me what we thought about pairs...im still ignoring them just watching my kids and earring searching. I find a pair and I'm like ok boys lets go! And start walking and the two guys get this sad look on their face and walk out without glasses.....my suspicion is they nwver wanted a pair in the first place. Ha oh well. I got my earrings. Lol

9/2/2012 5:15:31 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Perhaps they thought you would buy them for them!

9/3/2012 8:53:41 AM Something to talk about.  
missxmonroe
West Des Moines, IA
29, joined Aug. 2012

Bahaha they can keep
dreaming

9/3/2012 6:21:28 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Today I went to see the movie, "Hope Springs" with a group of friends. In one scene at a bar, the bartender shouts out to the patrons, "Who around here isn't having sex?" Everyone in the bar calls out, "Me, me, me!" and 3/4 of the people in the theater raised their hands!

I laughed and laughed.

9/4/2012 4:36:27 PM Something to talk about.  
lhooks62
Over 2,000 Posts (3,770)
Moline, IL
54, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from harderthanitis:
Today I went to see the movie, "Hope Springs" with a group of friends. In one scene at a bar, the bartender shouts out to the patrons, "Who around here isn't having sex?" Everyone in the bar calls out, "Me, me, me!" and 3/4 of the people in the theater raised their hands!

I laughed and laughed.

That's hilarious!!! Good story!

9/4/2012 4:42:47 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i might of raised mine too.

9/4/2012 5:01:12 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Thanks. It was a good movie.

Don't worry, I won't ask if any of you had raised your hands.....

9/5/2012 8:19:11 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I thought Hoarders was the worst show on TV. I was so wrong!

Okay, I finally watched "Honey Boo Boo".
It has subtitles. I couldn't focus long enough to read them due to the fact that I could NOT take my eyes off these people! They don't even know enough to be embarrassed!

9/6/2012 8:51:01 PM Something to talk about.  
lhooks62
Over 2,000 Posts (3,770)
Moline, IL
54, joined Sep. 2009

I thought Hoarders was the worst show on TV. I was so wrong!

Okay, I finally watched "Honey Boo Boo".
It has subtitles. I couldn't focus long enough to read them due to the fact that I could NOT take my eyes off these people! They don't even know enough to be embarrassed!

Hoarders is down right Gross!!! But somehow , I watch it from time to time, and don't understand why! It disgusts me to think that people can live in such filth and garbage.
Animal hoarders are even worse!

Does anyone watch Pawn Stars on the history channel? If so, my question is, " Do you think Chumlee is really that dumb, or is it all an act for the show? "

9/7/2012 3:16:36 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

My bet is that Chumley is no dummy! Can't imagine a pawn shop having someone who doesn't know anything behind their counter!But who knows.

I'm still wondering where they come up with most of the people on these shows.

I saw animal hoarders once, I find this a rather sad show, people who start out wanting to do good then look what happens. Hoarders is just terrible, but I also wonder where the children of some of these people have been, that they do not know how their parents are living, and act so surprised when they walk in. The worst was the old lady in the wheel chair. Where the heck were her people! The last few I watched..... they brought in the EX's! OMG! But it proves there really is something wrong with these people, because I can't imagine that normal person's be allowed in!

9/7/2012 8:14:43 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i was wondering if anyone here has any good home remedies for keeping pests out of the yard and garden or any helpful kitchen tips. you know the ones your grandmother passed on down to your mom then onto you. i would like to hear whats out there.

9/7/2012 10:18:43 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Well, Mr. BBQ, I remember one of my Grandma's sprinkling red pepper powder around the outside of her house, but I can't remember for what!

I have been buying Pest tabs from the local farm store, mix it with water, then spraying around the outside of my home. I have a terrible problem with asian beetles this time of the year and it has really cut down on those! I've also noticed that it works with earwigs and SPIDERS! (I really hate spiders!)I rarely see live insects in the house anymore.

9/8/2012 10:44:23 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

As for the bugs in the house there is something I do not remember what it is called but they are green balls that are sold in the produce department have little spikes on them you are to lay them around the house and let them dry out they last for months. The are to keep the bugs away. For the yard well the best i can tell you is to research what bug you want to get rid of then get the enemy bug and buy some of them and let them lose hehehe. I had a turned a barn into a greenhouse years back and got a cemical lic. but found out the best way to get rid of bugs was do just that buy different bugs.

So here is my story ....... I find out that lady bugs will eat the aphides etc that are all over my greenhouse plants. So I order 5000 ladybugs. They came in a cooler small box maybe 5" x 5" in a net type bag. It says to put them at the base of the plants and they will do their thing. ROFLMAO Okay so I do I open the bag and start to shake them out on all the different plants. Now I should have read more on this before starting it. Because I should have closed my cloths up putting rubber bands on my sleves and tucking everything in and I should have done it at night. The lady bugs are active during the day and instead of the plants they crawled into my cloths and where crawling everywhere inside me oh lord what a feeling. I kept saying out loud ( and no one was around ) they are just lady bugs over and over. The ones that wheren't in me where flying to the top of the ceiling. The next time i did it i went in all cloths where closed and it was night time. Worked great! I do have to say it was a VERY weird feeling.

9/8/2012 10:55:19 AM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

that was a cute story thanks for sharing.

to get rid of mice i have heard you take a cotton ball and soak it in pure peppermint oil and lay them around. i guess they dont like the smell of it. plus it does work i dont have any mice anymore and you can put it close to food and not worry about poisoning yourself.

still picturing you dancing around with all them ladybugs

9/8/2012 11:35:50 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from love2bbq:
that was a cute story thanks for sharing.

to get rid of mice i have heard you take a cotton ball and soak it in pure peppermint oil and lay them around. i guess they dont like the smell of it. plus it does work i dont have any mice anymore and you can put it close to food and not worry about poisoning yourself.

still picturing you dancing around with all them ladybugs

hehehhehe it was funny! hug as far as the cotton balls I will try that i have a terrible time with mice living next to a field. Have anything for rabbits besides a gun? Or skunks besides a cage with a long string attached to it so you can pull them away from the house and then shot them. lol Oh which leads me to another story hehehehe!!!!!

I once bought a pet skunk! Cute shit he/she was! Had a dog 1/2 irish setter and 1/2 black lab awesome dog and a house dog too. 2 kids and now who is my ex. Loved plants back then also. Had them in the dinningroom on the floor totally filling every inch. We left one day when we came back that skunk had chewed up and dug every plant I had. I was so mad I showed him what he had done wrong and spanked him lightly (love pets). The skunk remembered that and from that point on anyone else in the family could put food on their hand and feed the skunk even my little kids. If I did it the skunk would come up take the food and bite me then run away. His way of letting me know that he didn't like disapline hehehe. The dog could take that skunk and grab it by the tail twirl it around let it go flying and skunk would come back for more. When they where done dog and skunk would curl up together and go to sleep !

9/8/2012 4:22:15 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from izabo:
hehehhehe it was funny! hug as far as the cotton balls I will try that i have a terrible time with mice living next to a field. Have anything for rabbits besides a gun? Or skunks besides a cage with a long string attached to it so you can pull them away from the house and then shot them. lol Oh which leads me to another story hehehehe!!!!!

Love the skunk story! I recommend cats! I'm in the country, haven't seen mice, rabbits, squirrels in years and years. Come to think of it, I haven't seen anything smaller than a cat, unless it has wings. And if you need cats, let me know! Lol!

9/8/2012 7:58:28 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

well lets see for the rabbits and the skunks i do have something that just might work but you have to reapply it every so often. go to a garden center not your local walmart but a real garden center and ask for BIG CAT SHIT it will be a fertilizer and it scares off all the small animals and even the deer sometimes. try it out see if it works.

i also have heard for moles in your yard find the tunnel and put some cat poop in it. just use your own cats poop there or if you dont have a cat find a friend that does have one and ask them for some.

9/8/2012 9:19:21 PM Something to talk about.  
lhooks62
Over 2,000 Posts (3,770)
Moline, IL
54, joined Sep. 2009

I am laughing so hard at these past few stories!!! Thank you for sharing, and wished that there were videos to post with them!!! I had a good visual in my mind though , while I was reading. The lady bug story, I would have FREAKED if it had happened to me, even though they were only ladybugs, the thought of BUGS crawling all over me,UGH!!! I probably would have dropped dead from a heart attack..LOL!

Hey BBQ, I am going to have to try the cat poop thing next spring. I don't have a cat, but I have a small min-pin. ( dog ) and I have a VERY PESKY chipmunk who comes every summer and uproots my bleeding heart plant, and makes tunnels under it. I have fought with this little ( bast#@rd ) for two years straight, spent probably over 100$ on different things to get rid of him/her and I have yet been able to catch it, or trap it!

Going to give it a shot..see what happens! Thanks for the advise!

9/9/2012 1:51:21 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from love2bbq:
well lets see for the rabbits and the skunks i do have something that just might work but you have to reapply it every so often. go to a garden center not your local walmart but a real garden center and ask for BIG CAT SHIT it will be a fertilizer and it scares off all the small animals and even the deer sometimes. try it out see if it works.

i also have heard for moles in your yard find the tunnel and put some cat poop in it. just use your own cats poop there or if you dont have a cat find a friend that does have one and ask them for some.

Oh my word how did you know i have those dang moles! I have 4 acers of yard and they make me so mad. My 7 year old has a cat ( which is her chore to take care of it) so we have a black garbage bag now half full of cat shit out by the burn pit. Tomorrow I'm going to go get it and dump it down all those wholes. Oh and that cat's shit stinks worse then any animal i have even been near. You need a gas mask when it farts i'm serious too! To think I gave her the option to pick a cat or st. bernard she choose the ST. Bernard but I reminded her that she would have to take care of it in the winter too. I should have shut my mouth. lol Best pet is ferets. Mine died about a year ago I sure do miss them but no i'm not getting anymore. Most people are scared of them and DO NOT want to chase off a possible man because he might be scared of ferets heheheeheh. I will go get the large cat poop too this week sometime Thank you!

As for the lady bugs I am still laughing I never thought it was that funny tell I told you guys the story. Although I am glad there is no video to go with it. It would be very embarrasing me chanting "they are only lady bugs" wiggling around and trying to dump them out fast.

9/9/2012 7:34:38 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

tammy

for getting rid of chimpmunks this is what i do. i take a five gallon bucket and fill it half way and then cover the water with peanuts in the shell, make it look like it is all peanuts and no water. then put a ramp up to it and when the chimpmunk looks in there and sees the peanuts it jumps in and then drowns because it cant get back out. have to keep dumping them out or the other ones will not follow. you can get about two or three before you have to dump per day dont let them sit in there for anything longer.

9/10/2012 3:52:22 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I think this is my favorite forum right now! It keeps me smiling. Wonder what people think of Iowans hehehe.

I started to think about when I worked at a dairy. Worked there for 8 years mostly milked and feed calves. If any of you know about milking cows they are a work animal not made to be pets. No matter how cute they are when babies they grow huge and are dangerous. This was a hard fast rule I stuck by. I had a lady who worked their for two years and when we went on break she would stay in there and groom them pet them talk to them. I was always making her leave the parlor on break giving her a lecture on why not to make them friendly pets. At different times cows would die, old age, slip fall, etc. Would once in awhile have to shot them to put them out of their suffering. No problem here. Some of the workers would cry when one would die. I would roll my eyes and say they are just a work animal all part of a dairy. So one day I am working like crazy have a pattern down (other milker didn't show up that day for work so was on my own) everything is going smooth. I have a group of the older cows in their high milk producers worth alot of money. 12 on each side i decide to do them in sets of 4 when letting them out so let one group out and close that set. Go to second set open close but when i closed it the cow on the 3rd set turned its head as the gate came down on it. I did not see this happen but this in itself would not have hurt the cow. I go to the thrid set and open it to let them out. The cow went down I seen what I had done I broke its neck. I cried for a hour straight. Thats right from that day on I never rolled my eyes or said anything to someone who cried when a cow died. My bad luck it was the highest producing milker . Had a great boss he was't mad but did ask me why I was crying heheheh. More milk stories in the future most are not sad ones either just the drowning chipmunks made me think of this one lol.

9/10/2012 3:24:00 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

so i guess you arent drowning chipmonks then. lol you are just going to live with them i take it?

9/10/2012 6:36:15 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Lmao if I had chipmunks yes I would drown them not a problem .

You make me smile and bring back memeories. A lady at the dairy where I worked raised goats. Have you ever had goat meat? It is good. Well she raised them for pets but had one that was mean. She asked if I wanted to buy it. I told her if i buy it I am going to kill it and eat it. She said that was okay it was so mean she had no issue with it. I brought the goat home and then told my ex (husband at the time) what I had done. He didn't say much he likes goat meat also. Time to shoot the goat comes and ex flips out on me yelling etc. Then says if i wanted this goat then I could shoot it. I looked at him grabed the gun out of his hands and said you think this bothers me your sadly mistaken. I pointed it at the goats head right behind the ear and pulled the trigger. Ex's mouth droped open. I shoved the gun back into his hands and looked at him and said that is how it is done. Pulled the rope to hang him up (goat that is heheeheh) and cut its neck to drain the blood out. I see a deer and do not think oh how pretty ( unless it is a fawn lol ) I see oh how nice it would be in my frezzer and how nice that head would be on my wall and the hide there also I skinned a squirl once couldnt' do that again it reminded me to much of my ferets . I had to go baby my ferets and get that horrible feeling out of my mind after that. So no squirel killing on my yard. No i'm not cold hearted just do what has to be done. I try to cook what I kill but do draw a line with skunk lol.

9/10/2012 6:50:40 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Had a goat years ago. I did not know until then that it was possible to actually hate an animal. Dirty, stinky, nasty thing. When it wasn't eating EVERYTHING or butting the kids, it would swing around and piss all over everything.

Once a Jehovah Witness came to the door. Used to just be able to give them a quarter and they would leave, but this guy wanted to talk. Anyhow, he was standing on the porch, I was trying to give him the quarter, but he was talking, the goat got onto the porch and began nudging the guy, he would pat it's head, the goat would nudge again. He said, "My, that sure is a friendly animal." I was just starting to chase it away, when the goat swung around and pissed all over him! I did feel bad, but on a lighter note, never had anyone come to the door after that!

9/10/2012 7:10:14 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Now that is funny. Did you put that goat on your table for a meal lol. My mom would have me tell the Jehovah Witnesses that she wasnt' there and would run and hide in the bedroom. If she left the house she would give me instructions not to answer the door and talk with them heheeh I wondered if I listened NOT. I was raised in the Church of Christ. I love talking religion but never push it on someone. Only bring the topic up if someone else does. So it has always been a treat for me when those religions come door to door. Sure I say come in lets talk lol. About 15 years ago I lived on a farm but in Dutch county lol Sioux county. Very prejudus people. So these Black ladies come to the door (Witness). What is going through my mind is I bet in this area NO one let them in or would even talk with them. So two causes for me here one to fight for the underdog second talking religion. I think i have hit the jackpot lol. So we talked then they said they would send someone else later another jackpot i'm on a roll here. So this old guy calls me and says you wanted to talk with us? I said sure. He says are you going to be there or go hide because we have a long way to come. ROFLMAO oh my word this old man was so straight forward (just like me ) I loved this old guy right off the bat. Well started to study with them and yeap I'm a Jehovah Witness surprise surprise. Oh by the way I love to shock people too. Everyone you are safe from me preaching to you lol. Still there is NO religion talk in my forum Sex and anything goes! If you want to talk religion whisper me I am not willing to talk it unless in whisper or going to the religion forum. Odd witness aren't I lololol.

9/10/2012 7:41:35 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i lived in salt lake city for a year and they come to your door all the time also had a nice couple across the hall that were too. well one day a friend and i were going out and i was heading for the shower and was just about to jump in when someone knocked on the door. i thought maybe i locked my friend out so i run naked to the door to let him in and ooooops wasnt him it was one male and two female mormans spreading their word. needless to say they didnt leave and i am to nice to slam the door on them and my shower is still running. well they were trying to convert me and i was trying to convert the girls. but neither was happening. my friend shows up as i was standing there naked talking to them he comes in laughing and i ask him to go shut my shower off. he did and i was still standing there talking to them naked as a jaybird. thank god the neighbor lady came home and saw me standing there all naked talking to these mormans remember so was she. so she came over and gave these people what for and she told me to go get some clothes on. yes from that day on her and i always had this fun time together and we would smile but never say a word. her husband never knew as far has i know of but she still checked me out from time to time. is it a sin to think about having sex with another man? if so she was sinning a lot.

9/10/2012 11:34:30 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Your killing me here my stomach hurts from laughing ouch ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

lol you sure the women wheren't taking pictures on there cell for private viewing latter hahahahaahahahhaah.

Oh my word you crake me up!!!!!!!

Definetly like your style though They should have the desencey to come back at another time.

hahahaha I bet the women are still to this day talking about it lol.

I lived in bountiful utah for about 3 years. and North Salt Lake for about a year. I was 16 and pregnant when my parents moved out there. I discrased them so they moved from here to there go figure. I ran away with daughter when she was 8 months old out the window. At that time I hated it there. Later moved back with ex (husband at the time). Oh my word I so loved it well not the city's but the mountains. The mountains do have my heart. Whenever I go out that direction and see the mountains I start to cry. I think they are tears of happiness to see them again and sadness because I can't live in the mountains. lol Hated the city though. You couldnt tell where one city (town) ended and another started. I worked at a bar about 2 blocks from the temple. Really low class bar too. lol have a lot of stories from that time too but not alot of good ones.

My stomach is still hurting hehehe that was a awesome story !! THANK YOU!!!!

9/11/2012 7:34:29 AM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I don't get involved in anyone's religion or politics.

My parents were kind of funny tho. I remember my Mom was all for President Kennedy. I don't really think my Dad cared one way or another about politics, but he was an Eisenhower guy. There were times when the president would be on the news, my Dad would wink at me, then make a comment about him. My Mom would respond, then my Dad would say something more, then all hell would break loose. My Dad would smile while Mom got more and more pissed off, then he would go outside.... smiling.

As far as the Witnesses were concerned, my Dad would always invite them in. He would read the paper while they spoke, when he was done reading, he would thank them for their time, then show them out.

Not sure how I turned out so well adjusted! LOL!

9/11/2012 8:07:56 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I don't get involved in anyone's religion or politics.

My parents were kind of funny tho. I remember my Mom was all for President Kennedy. I don't really think my Dad cared one way or another about politics, but he was an Eisenhower guy. There were times when the president would be on the news, my Dad would wink at me, then make a comment about him. My Mom would respond, then my Dad would say something more, then all hell would break loose. My Dad would smile while Mom got more and more pissed off, then he would go outside.... smiling.

As far as the Witnesses were concerned, my Dad would always invite them in. He would read the paper while they spoke, when he was done reading, he would thank them for their time, then show them out.

Not sure how I turned out so well adjusted! LOL!

LMAO That is cute. I have wondered the same about myself knowing how my parents where too. lol

9/11/2012 11:48:30 AM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I was just outside and I notice that the wasps are really thick today. It reminded me of the very best 28 hours of my life.

I was at an auction and was stung by two wasps. I didn't know I was allergic at the time, the last thing I remember, before waking up in the emergency room, was saying, "OUCH!"

They had given me a shot of adrenaline but my heart was racing so quickly they thought I would have a heart attack, so they countered this with a shot of Valium. When I was stable, I went home.

I had 4 small children at the time. I felt like I was floating next to the ceiling, just a smiling observer to everything they were doing and getting into. And that was cool, because I wasn't really there.

9/11/2012 4:38:51 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I found out that my youngest son who is now 22 got stung by a bee at the age of 4 or 5. He came into the house and started to talk to me about a bee stinging him on the face. When he walked in I gasped the one side of his face was so swollen he couldn't even open his eye. From that point on I kept a epi pen with me where ever we went. I was over protective with him and bee's anywhere near. To this day he doesnt' take any precaution when around bee's I still get nervous. I just threw the last epi pen away about a month ago it had been expired for a while.

9/11/2012 4:47:24 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I understand where you are coming from! I have a lot of respect for bees and stay clear of them.

9/12/2012 6:19:02 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

So, does anyone ever play the games that are on the computer?

I never realized what a bad sport I was until I began playing Hearts. I am pretty certain it is cheating. I know, I know, a computer can't think, so it shouldn't be able to cheat. BUT! I have never heard of a person ending up with that stinking Queen of spades each and every hand.

9/12/2012 7:33:44 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Solitary here and yeah i agree i at at 47% wins that makes no since to me a person can not lose that many times with solitary just not possible.

I also play World of Warcraft. Infact I'm playing that and on here lol. The game is fun you interact with other people playing the same game. It is set back in times like knights and Kings etc. I like that kind of stuff old hehehe no comments on age here heheheheh

9/12/2012 9:34:38 PM Something to talk about.  

larboy
Keswick, IA
66, joined Feb. 2012

Yeah, I play spider solitare, 4 suit, computer definitely cheats, only win 15% of time. Larr

9/13/2012 9:22:20 AM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I keep threatening never to play these games that cheat ever again, but the next thing I know..... I'm sitting here swearing at one and vowing never to play it..... again!

9/13/2012 9:29:49 AM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from izabo:
Solitary here and yeah i agree i at at 47% wins that makes no since to me a person can not lose that many times with solitary just not possible.

I also play World of Warcraft. Infact I'm playing that and on here lol. The game is fun you interact with other people playing the same game. It is set back in times like knights and Kings etc. I like that kind of stuff old hehehe no comments on age here heheheheh

No age comments from me..... From what I see, I am the oldest person in Iowa chat!

9/13/2012 10:34:32 AM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

if that is true or not.

9/13/2012 10:48:36 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from love2bbq:
if that is true or not.

Your back You where gone for awhile wondered if everything was okay? Good to have you back.

9/13/2012 7:27:05 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Did everyone have a good day?

Are ya all watching X Factor? I am unsure how I feel about Simon being so kind to everyone this year. I may have enjoyed it more when he was an A$$

9/13/2012 9:23:29 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I don't watch much TV. I'm playing world of warcraft right now they changed the way our talent points are and trying to get use to it. So bored lol. Waiting for someone to come on to run dungeons. Thought I would come and check out the forums but it seems not alot of people on here tonight either. Can I talk about what a pain in my a** my 4th daughter is. Better not lol. I will never stop. I use to live in Utah and at that time Ted Bundy was the serial killer. Yes he took a girl from my school what freaked me out was I looked alot like the girls he took. Anyway I now live in a very small area not much crime. Except we now have a serial killer here he is taking kids and teenagers and did take one older lady. How old i'm not sure. I now won't let my daughter outside unless I"m with her. I won't let her go out to wait for the bus. I now make sure bus is there before I let her go. I'm now locking my doors. It is really scary. I should go check out what gun my son left when he moved out. I kind of blew it off not thinking I would need one. Good thing I'm a good shot. Dang i'm bored!

9/13/2012 9:26:24 PM Something to talk about.  

larboy
Keswick, IA
66, joined Feb. 2012

Packer/Bears game
Age, I'll be 62 come Nov. I may be oldest.

9/13/2012 10:35:34 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Izabo, (what is your name? I'm Jan) I would worry also. I have several guns, I know where they are how to use them. I would not hesitate.

Complain all you want! I'll join in if you wish! We all have at least one, unless we have only one!LOL!

[Edited 9/13/2012 10:38:17 PM ]

9/13/2012 10:36:51 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from larboy:
Packer/Bears game
Age, I'll be 62 come Nov. I may be oldest.

Yippe, Lar! You're the man! You'll beat me by a few months!

9/14/2012 5:28:26 AM Something to talk about.  

larboy
Keswick, IA
66, joined Feb. 2012

Thirteenth anniversy(sp?), any how, is iron. I bought Betty a 38 s&w. Thank God she never learned to even load it. Kids demanded all the guns after I asked for the divorce. I need to ask for mine back.

9/15/2012 10:49:49 AM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Darn kids. You didn't give them up, did you, Larr? Say it ain't so!

9/15/2012 7:53:39 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Seems like this has been a long day. I always hate to give up before 10pm, but this may be one of those times.

Have a great evening, you lovely Iowa/EX Iowa, and future Iowa people!

Night all,

Jan

9/16/2012 12:09:07 PM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Hope you had a wonderful nights sleep! Even better Hope you all have a totally awesome super extrodinary day

9/16/2012 7:25:13 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Thank you, Izabo! Hope you had a great day also!

They finally finished my deck today, I'm so excited!

9/17/2012 11:24:52 AM Something to talk about.  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Thank you, Izabo! Hope you had a great day also!

They finally finished my deck today, I'm so excited!

You should post pictures I would love to see it. I need to look up how to build one so I can build one for myself.

9/17/2012 11:30:56 AM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I don't know how to post pics on here..... to me this sites a bit messed up on the details! Lol! I was sweeping it off this morning and thought to myself, it's going to end up being another room that needs cleaning! They did a fine job, wish I could stain it (quick before the assessors office comes by) but I guess new wood needs at least 6 months. That means in the spring!

9/17/2012 1:46:22 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

9/17/2012 2:00:15 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Now, Ken, are you making fun of me because I can't post photos! Lol!

9/17/2012 2:01:34 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

how long have you been on DH?

9/17/2012 2:03:43 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

Year or more.

9/17/2012 2:05:37 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

do you have a photobucket accout?

9/17/2012 2:06:38 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

I do not know what that is, so maybe not?

9/17/2012 2:08:21 PM Something to talk about.  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

go to photobucket.com and start up a account its free.

9/17/2012 2:10:10 PM Something to talk about.  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
66, joined Jan. 2011

What is it?