Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

You can develop a thriving dating app that caters to a unique niche, location, or kind of audience. costa mesa singles If you uncover that you do share prevalent interests, you have an arsenal of ideas for future dates, Elizabeth says. This controversial query can be a terrific conversation starter and will also tell you a lot about the other person s life choices. victoriahearts apk And DO include things like what you are seeking for in a prospective match, Chaudhry says — an ideal balance is 70 percent about you, and 30 % about the individual you are looking for, according to his study.

www rubmaps ch

Brian (not his actual name!!!) was a writer, as well, and a journalist, and we began a nauseatingly in sync back and forth stream of messages. free hook up sites vancouver So if you want to impress your subsequent initial date, memorize at least a couple of of them. It offers them the chance to dig into the specifics of their job, rather than simply dashing off their job title and moving on to a thing else. ashley madison reddit review You will not be asked to give your e mail address.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

This quote reminds me of the last time I overdid it, the party is over, and I had to walk home. I found the pit, and the earth was kinda shakey, And yes, SHE was not pleased either, and I paid the price the next morning.
Thankfully, I don't do that anymore. well, not nearly as much.

9/8/2012 9:44:06 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

? This is not the God or understanding of God I grew up with or believe in now.
This is Mormon doctrine!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/9/2012 2:34:14 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

Dude, lay off the shrooms for a while. You're tripping so damn hard you're getting your delusions confused.

9/9/2012 3:39:20 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

toddsperfect
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Lebanon, PA
52, joined Jan. 2012

jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. no one comes to the father but by him.

9/9/2012 4:31:49 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,591)
Saint Petersburg, FL
69, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from toddsperfect:
jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. no one comes to the father but by him.

You can repeat that over and over but until you can substantiate it ..... it is just a dream ..... a delusion! ..... that your sick dogma has used to manipulate you ..... turn you into a sheeple that resists reality.

Peace

9/9/2012 6:26:19 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

Quote from mr_crowley:
Dude, lay off the shrooms for a while. You're tripping so damn hard you're getting your delusions confused.

No it's Mitt Romney's faith and doctrine and the people who vote for him have to realize either he is tripping or they are .

9/9/2012 7:33:53 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

puddleofmud
Cedarville, NJ
50, joined May. 2011

Repairman I think you needs to report to that schizophrenica topic because you got some crucial mental problems

9/9/2012 8:12:56 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

_ourself_
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,511)
Hamilton, ON
44, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from toddsperfect:
jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. no one comes to the father but by him

What about the rest of the chapter?

9/9/2012 8:29:01 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

toddsperfect
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Lebanon, PA
52, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from _ourself_:
What about the rest of the chapter?

whats your point self?

9/9/2012 8:42:27 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

vanir
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,541)
Victoria
Australia
47, joined Mar. 2008

His point Todd would be every NT book is parable and extremely contextual. Selective quoting is misquoting.

9/9/2012 9:07:01 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  
angell7619
Over 2,000 Posts (2,287)
North Little Rock, AR
41, joined Aug. 2012

Op- i think you are confused with scientology.
I would vote for Mitt anyday of Obama. If you want to compare their religions then lets do.
Obama- Muslim
Mulism's hate Christians & they are rewarded for killing them.
Mitt- Mormon
The believe in not doing harm to anyone and nor harming their own bodies.
I am friends with some Mormons plus a guy who was born & raised Muslim but converted to Christianity.

9/9/2012 9:53:05 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

The only people that say obama's a muslim are the christian morons who say he's the antichrist.
They've shown obama in christian a few times.
Muslims and christians both worship the god of abraham. So, what the f**k is the difference?
You're just 2 extremist groups on opposite sides of the world.

9/9/2012 10:17:32 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,295)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from toddsperfect:
whats your point self?

The point is that your illiteracy sustains your ignorance.

9/9/2012 10:38:09 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,805)
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

Wikipedia on Mormons:

"Joseph Smith, Jr. (December 23, 1805 – June 27, 1844) was an American religious leader and founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, whose predominant branch is Mormonism. At age twenty-four Smith published the Book of Mormon, and in the next fourteen years he gathered thousands of followers, built cities and temples, and created a religious culture that survived his death.

In the winter of 1816-17, Smith moved with his family from Vermont to the burned-over district of western New York, an area repeatedly swept by religious revivals during the Second Great Awakening. As was typical of their era, the Smiths believed in visions, prophecies, and folk magic, and Smith was hired as a scryer. According to Smith, beginning in the early 1820s he had visions, in one of which an angel directed him to a buried book of golden plates inscribed with a Christian history of ancient American civilizations. In 1830, he published what he said was an English translation of these plates as the Book of Mormon, and organized the Church of Christ as a restoration of the early Christian church. Church members were later called Latter Day Saints, Saints, or Mormons."

"Smith's claim to be a prophet of God has led to much controversy. Smith was a polarizing figure in his time, and he continues to be a focus of controversy between his millions of followers, most of whom revere him as a prophet with the same authority as prophets in the standard Christian canon, and opponents of Mormonism, who believe he was either delusional or fraudulent.

Many of Smith's prophecies have apparently come true (those on the American Civil War, his own death, and the reaction to his teachings are often cited examples.). Smith's supporters see this as evidence of his divine calling and prophetic ability. However, many also appear not to have come true according to his critics, who use it as justification that he was a charlatan and a fraud."

End Quote

This is a mild and unbiased description of mormon belifs, others are much more pointed.

Conservatives believe in a lot of social dogma, it's easier to spout off about principles than it is to solve problems. So it is a valid concern to voters about Romney's religious beliefs. I can't vote for him.

[Edited 9/9/2012 10:39:25 AM ]

9/9/2012 10:50:29 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

@ angel 7619:
"obama is a muslim"
OMG, he looks like he's black, too

you know, there are many qualities that can be overlooked about poeple when considering thier qualifications for the job of being the president ( it is a job resume we are considering, not a popularity contest).
I don't care if he is a parapalegic one eyed purple vegan bandersnatch.
He is intelligent, and he at least tries to solve problems instead of spouting patriotic principaled pablum to the masses.
Romney is not (see above)
Quote Ron White " you can't fix stupid"

9/9/2012 11:13:58 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

writer1776
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,839)
Tucson, AZ
59, joined Jun. 2009

Mormon LDS is a false doctrine. They believe themselves to be household Israel tribe Ephraim and as Ephraim set-up false worship in the Northern Kingdom of Israel-- LDS has set up false worship in SLC usurping the position of tribe Judah.

Mormons are intelligent, powerful, wealthy, well organized, and well armed. They believe they are in training to become Gods of worlds in the future. They do many good works.

I have worked with two Mormon LDS priests and one Sunday School Superintendent. The latter purchased his home with more than a 1/4 million cash-- none posting here can do that. He provides hosing for poor and disabled-- none posting here do that. they have a lot of good works.

They are constantly advised by ET Aliens and communicate with something off-planet by means of ummin and Thummim as Levites once did.

I have no idea what type of ET Aliens they are in communication with, but it is likely the same type Soetoro, Reagan, and GW communed with.

Mormons have controlling CONTENDER capability in Arizona police/LEO and political ranks and else where. The Mormon followers owe loyalty to the church first, but claim to follow the law of the land. Mormons are a better choice than DNC child mass murdering abortion mongers and lovers of f*gs and lesbians.

I make no alliance with Mormons nor do I vote for them. DNC child mass murdering abortion mongers and lovers of f*gs and lesbians are my open enemies.

People posting here and else where generally do not voice their opinions and seek only to prosper themselves at the expense of others. They generally seek alliance with whatever will prosper them on earth. Mormons fond me attractive for oxygen health care reasons, but have no interest in ending oil dependence unless LDS can control and profit from green energy.

I do not have face to face contacts with LDS interfacing with claimed ET Aliens or something also claiming to be Jess Christ and have been unable to develop any contacts since the death of Mormon Priest Allan Dewey, Coral Sea/LHA 1.

Does anyone posting or reading here have the ability to infiltrate SLC Temple and access these ET Aliens ? I'll trade you a reported Apache Tribe contact to a Arizona ET cave and contact to Fed/State covert asset Bill Peachy.

9/9/2012 2:27:30 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

armourinrepair
Pompano Beach, FL
47, joined May. 2012

Have any of you even looked up the beliefs of Mormons ? Look them up and get back to me .

9/9/2012 5:04:55 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

writer1776
Tucson, AZ
59, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from armourinrepair:
Have any of you even looked up the beliefs of Mormons ? Look them up and get back to me .

Yeah-- I've been heavily LDS indoctrinated/briefed, proselityzed, and recruited-- even employed by LDS. I am trusted with their worldly wealth and even suv's and house keys and tools. I was given the Book of Mormon of a revered LDS Elder when his sons did not measure-up and this LDS 'holy' family heirloom was given to me. I read it carefully. I discssed it at length with LDS scholars. I threw it in the trash. LDS still hire me and trust me with cars, house, and keys-- even their lives. I remember much of what I read. What'd'ya wanna know ?

I am Messianic Hebrew.

Sh'ma Ephraim barukh hashem Eloheinu Israel Adonai melekh ha'olam

[Edited 9/9/2012 5:05:44 PM ]

9/9/2012 5:42:51 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

writer1776
Tucson, AZ
59, joined Jun. 2009

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/isa/24?lang=eng

Isaiah
Chapter 24
Men will transgress the law and break the everlasting covenant—At the Second Coming, they will be burned, the earth will reel, and the sun will be ashamed—Then the Lord will reign in Zion and in Jerusalem.

1 Behold, the Lord maketh the aearth bempty, and maketh it waste, and cturneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the abuyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with bthe taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth amourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, bthe haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have atransgressed the laws, bchanged the cordinance, dbroken the eeverlasting fcovenant.

6 Therefore hath the acurse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the binhabitants of the earth are cburned, and dfew men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of atabrets bceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong adrink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all ajoy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13 ¶When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the apeople, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14 aThey shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the afires, even the name of the Lord God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16 ¶From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, aMy leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, bthe treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is amoved exceedingly.

20 The aearth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that aday, that the Lord shall bpunish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as aprisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the bprison, and after many days shall they be cvisited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun aashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount bZion, and in Jerusalem, and before chis ancients gloriously.

9/9/2012 6:53:16 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

@ christian above King Movie
You know, I have a problem with quoted scripture and " the bible says". There seems to be some innate assumption that it's the only authoritative book about history, theology, spirituality and being saved. In the hands of a devotee who has real love and an apetite for spiritual development, I'm sure that the book is a usefull tool.
I'm rather fond of the sermon on the mount. But I do not hold that it is the truth the only truth, and nothing but the truth.

You wanna base your life on "the bible says"? You have not truly searched or suffered for your faith, and your faith is shallow. Pardon me for being blunt, but when anything or anyone starts out with "the bible says" I automatically shut down. the blinders go up, and I close my ears.

Go feed some people, survive some bad shit, some death, some loss,and keep your positive atitude and soul intact, deal with the suffering at your door, and then talk to me abotu "Jesus says".

Get real

9/9/2012 8:32:35 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

writer1776
Tucson, AZ
59, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from asanb:
You know, I have a problem with quoted scripture and " the bible says". There seems to be some innate assumption that it's the only authoritative book about history, theology, spirituality and being saved. In the hands of a devotee who has real love and an apetite for spiritual development, I'm sure that the book is a usefull tool.
I'm rather fond of the sermon on the mount. But I do not hold that it is the truth the only truth, and nothing but the truth.

You wanna base your life on "the bible says"? You have not truly searched or suffered for your faith, and your faith is shallow. Pardon me for being blunt, but when anything or anyone starts out with "the bible says" I automatically shut down. the blinders go up, and I close my ears.

Go feed some people, survive some bad shit, some death, some loss,and keep your positive atitude and soul intact, deal with the suffering at your door, and then talk to me abotu "Jesus says".

Get real

Yeah...the suffering and body count and mistakes, and errors... Yet, one may not button-up just because someone says the memra Torah Bible says.

The Bible has been heavily edited to get and maintain power and stuff offering plates. Worldly power mongers killed Messiah's followers and sought to kill HIM-- they attacked HIS WORD also. They have rewritten history generation after generation as modern Germans re-write Nazi history, as America re-writes depleted uranium warfare history and Stormin' Norman Dumkopf and American butchery of the Christian & civilized Cherokee (Cher-oh-Hee).

God's WORD is an re-written and altered as the fishes in the video swim in threatened, polluted seas. Some of that fish meat is still good to eat...

[Edited 9/9/2012 8:34:39 PM ]

9/9/2012 9:22:43 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from writer1776:
[quote

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of atabrets bceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong adrink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all ajoy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13 ¶When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the apeople, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14 aThey shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the afires, even the name of the Lord God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16 ¶From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, aMy leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, bthe treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is amoved exceedingly.

20 The aearth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

9/9/2012 10:17:19 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

toddsperfect
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Lebanon, PA
52, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from asanb:

Get real

how would you have any clues as to what jazzy may or may not have suffered??? how do you know whether she feeds the poor or not???

a lot of your posts make sense. this post has way too much assumption in my opinion.

9/9/2012 10:25:26 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

I acknowledge your point, I do not know of this person's faith.

But the video was all about "the bible says". And I stand by my statement about that

9/10/2012 3:36:22 AM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

toddsperfect
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Lebanon, PA
52, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
The point is that your illiteracy sustains your ignorance.

sorry yam. i forgot what a fine biblical scholar you are.

9/10/2012 4:21:05 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

writer1776
Tucson, AZ
59, joined Jun. 2009

This quote reminds me of the last time I overdid it, the party is over, and I had to walk home. I found the pit, and the earth was kinda shakey, And yes, SHE was not pleased either, and I paid the price the next morning.
Thankfully, I don't do that anymore. well, not nearly as much....

I heard that-- I have repented from much sin and must repent from much more-- it's like sharpening a knife-- easy does it else wise we grind ourselves away to no effect. I keep at it and pick myself up when I stumble. That is so hard to do when someone is beating on me or seeks to murder me or stealing my Cheyenne 1 Ton Camper Special and 1909 DA Long Colt or giving me Mission Impossible in order to flsh bad LEO pigs that they can ambush no other way. This legal system is so corrupt.

[Edited 9/10/2012 4:24:04 PM ]

9/10/2012 4:26:40 PM Is God an Alien /man from another planet and Jesus and Satan brothers  

writer1776
Tucson, AZ
59, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from asanb:
I acknowledge your point, I do not know of this person's faith.

But the video was all about "the bible says". And I stand by my statement about that

You should have been with me and Ron at NASA Missisippi 2008-- they were building so many robot uav-- some like Sr71 planform got'ta be air superioity.

[Edited 9/10/2012 4:27:05 PM ]