Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps con

And so any try to assist us don t forget that, no matter if we decided to go on a different date with them or not, is welcome in my books. gay hookup denver Or are you comfy if your partner dates or sleeps with other men and women? How to talk to women, displaying genuine interest is often a fantastic thought. skipthegames abilene Attendees are paired with each individual attending the session for two minutes.

best paid hookup apps

Am tired of looking at the ceiling and watching Tv by myself. gay san angelo texas Your greater half can only get to know you in and out if you re being yourself at all instances. Do not — I repeat, do not — commit to a complete dinner date the 1st time you are meeting a stranger. locanto el paso tx Some variations I think involving roleplaying and on line dating is that roleplay dating is completely created up and can be justified as fake.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/20/2012 10:36:41 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
lordcyfah
Paterson, NJ
42, joined Apr. 2010

I hate these church going black folks praising a religion that once was use to condone slavery by white supremist. And Mormanism which once had in thier scripture that blacks was the children of satan. And the ignorance of not being aware of history and the brain wash mentality trinkle down from generation to generation. And when i tell those in my community i am a Athiest they disassociate themselves from me. With there blonde hair blue eyed "Lord and savior" hanged up in thier living rooms. (im not racist) however it sickings me to see that.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/23/2012 7:07:42 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Associate with better educated Blacks. Damn shame to see those old Black ladies trotting out
every Sunday for services. And how much money is drifting away?

1/27/2013 3:36:59 AM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

2/17/2013 11:12:57 AM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  

twosmileloudly
Crosby, TX
61, joined Feb. 2012

I guess some minorities, gays and women didn't get the memo from conservative Christians..... the memo says "they hate you"

CON SERV ative...... they Con you to SERVE them !!!!!

2/18/2013 12:44:01 AM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
soblazin
New York, NY
30, joined Jan. 2013

Hmmm good points. I'm going to be honest, I don't know what to believe anymore. I've always felt like I couldn't believe in anything I can't see, but recently I've been rethinking things due to some creepy events that have taken place. Because of those events, I do feel like anything is possible even the existence of God

2/24/2013 3:59:06 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
mister_johnny
Winters, CA
22, joined Feb. 2013

"church-going black folks"

You sound more ignorant than anyone you're describing.

2/28/2013 8:09:36 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
square_grouper
King of Prussia, PA
37, joined Feb. 2013

I would really like to interview a black morman

5/29/2013 2:18:14 AM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
africanxbeauty
Los Angeles, CA
40, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from lordcyfah:
I hate these church going black folks praising a religion that once was use[d] to condone slavery by white supremist. And Mormanism which once had in thier scripture that blacks was the children of satan. And the ignorance of not being aware of history and the brain wash mentality trinkle down from generation to generation.

I thought I was the only one who caught that. Plus if the first man & woman were African and were the ones to speak to this God and were made in his image when did this Christ (Cesar Borgia) become our savior. Hahaha bs. They can keep their murderous, booty tickling Jesus. Oh & many blacks don't know one of the first slave ships was named The Good Ship Jesus. Yeah all praises to him for allowing to be tortured, murdered, raped, families broken, and beliefs forced on us.

5/29/2013 5:09:50 AM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  

sweetprincess8
Stockton, CA
31, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from twosmileloudly:
I guess some minorities, gays and women didn't get the memo from conservative Christians..... the memo says "they hate you"

CON SERV ative...... they Con you to SERVE them !!!!!

6/8/2013 9:27:45 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
irun804
Richmond, VA
38, joined Jun. 2013

Hello. I just joined the other day. And just checked thus column out. You made a lot of sense. My question is: Before we were captured, tricked, sold, free willed, to this country, who were we praying to before the bible?!

6/9/2013 5:41:46 AM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
countrynthecity
Marion, OH
38, joined Apr. 2013

To me religion is nothing more than a scam, in many aspects.

For one, when any religion was "discovered" it was used to put reasoning behind what man could not explain.

Then comes the next part. After religions came to be there were those who figured out they could exploit a particular religion to their benefit......the whole "you have to follow what I say because God spoke to me and told me what to do" BS.

Now it's a mixture of things. You have these "religious" people who use their religion as a "social status". It's like "hey look at me I'm a christian and that makes me better than you because you are not". Or there's the "I'm christian so that makes me a good person just because of I am", and are they type of people who drink, cheat, lie, and steal, but put up this front of "christianity" to make them seem like upstanding good people. And there's still those out there who use it to exploit others to their benefit.

I understand that not all people of "religion" are this way, that there are actually legitimate good people out there that believe in their imaginary "God(s)", but the folk seem to be becoming farther few and between more now than ever.

7/4/2013 7:51:32 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

my people waste their life money and brains away on fairy tales. And who don't realize that not long ago the bible god and Jesus was use to en-slave us. So I feel your pain and I'm black.

You mean unlike blacks who convert to islam? the religion that basically perfected slavery?
blaming Christianity for slavery is like blaming The cashier at Mcdonalds for obesity.

7/4/2013 7:52:25 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

It's like "hey look at me I'm a christian and that makes me better than you because you are not". sort of like this entire atheist group - hey look at my im trailer trash, but im an atheist so im better than any religious people"?

9/28/2013 10:07:03 PM Black Mormans and Christains are brain wash fools  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Yes they are.