Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Having two to 5 minute video chats with strangers from places like the Philippines or components of the was remarkable, she said. dating in dublin ca Cheaters, age gaps, student/teacher relationships, and far more. It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents . best dating apps in lithuania Sign in to commentBe respectful, retain it civil and keep on subject.

airline hookup app

The community director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the last time I d see TK. free speed dating vancouver Certain, it s uncomplicated to blank on new ones from time to time, but they re out there (or shall I say, in there …). You will under no circumstances run out of subjects to talk about when you re dating a social butterfly. rubratings tampa Tinder also offers itself access to the content of your chats when you re using the app and may well share your private data with third parties for advertising purposes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/1/2012 7:57:20 AM Due to budget cuts ...  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

This friday 3:30, I no longer have a job to complain about. I will be an old broke down retired person. 28 years service to the man. Took an early buyout. Mama is going to let me vacation in my garage for a couple month than I have to look for my next career. At the age of 58 this is both wonderful and scary.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/1/2012 9:34:44 AM Due to budget cuts ...  
maybe98
Fort Smith, AR
54, joined May. 2012

Good luck.

10/1/2012 2:42:17 PM Due to budget cuts ...  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

thank you.

10/1/2012 6:05:48 PM Due to budget cuts ...  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Been retired since August 1st and still not doing anything. Motivation is the key. When you don't feel like doing something today there is always tomorrow so not much motivation to get things done unless you really want to. It's fun!

10/4/2012 8:32:09 PM Due to budget cuts ...  

letsplay54143
Over 2,000 Posts (2,787)
Marinette, WI
69, joined Apr. 2009

OP, learn to live on a little less and don't go back to work.

10/4/2012 11:31:35 PM Due to budget cuts ...  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Let's legitimize tings...we built it...Obama didn't...but we allowed the government to squander it. Point is that we need to build it again, and we can, but not let them piss it away next time.

These "47%" need to learn to live on what they produce and not reley on everyone else to fix their cars and give them free phones and pay their bills each tax refund day. What is the hiddnen" 47%? They are those "taxpapers" that get back much more than they pay in. They represent 47% of "taxpayers". They are not "taxpayers" they are Tax filers.

What is missing from the debate is that Romney will end that...that closes the budget gap and accounts for budget shortfalls. I wonder if that will come up soon? Maybe, but if it does it will be the philosophies of payers against beneficiaries that ultimately decide things on November 6th.

When my secretary got a refund check at $5,700 last year and only paid less than $1000 in, she was elated at the bonus the government gave her. She was so relived that she could fix her car, buy a TV, catch up on past due bills and the like she was so appreciative of government for saving her.

When I mentioned that she was thanking the wrong people she was perplexed. She thought that was money the government gave her was free until I told her that the government doesn't have any money they didn't take from someone else. I told her she needed to thank me and all the other people that paid more in than they got back.

That surely messed up her ideas about who does what. Convoluted her completely. Should she continue to participate in redistribution or suck it up and let the cards fall where they may? Mu point is why do people expect me to finance their poor decisions in life? To each his own and reap what you sew.

If you are too stupid to take care of yourself, it is best you get out of contributing to the gene pool. Why is it that bcause you open your legs to some low lifed useless dork I have to make up for your shortcomings? The way I see it is that it sucks to be you...you opened to portal to breeding more useless life like you and that irresponsibe knucklehead that fertilized your useless eggs.

Be responsible for yourself, if you can't do that it really sucks to be you. Those of you that are into that are killing the goose that feeds you those golden eggs. Before you wind up eating that goose maybe you should buck up and take care of your own a** and fess up to your bad decisions. Beyond that you need to learn that you are responsibile for you. Not me, not anyone else. You made the bed, deal with it.

I'm sick and tired of squandering the nations's wealth on stupid and bad behavior. You want to be stupid live with it, but don't ask me to support your laziness, ignorance, and stupid decisions. In short, it is better if your line quietly dies off before it drangs the rest of us into your completely stupid and irrational, insane oblivion. It sucks when you wake up to that "Bright moment when you learned your doom". Well, it's coming. It's about time.

10/4/2012 11:56:52 PM Due to budget cuts ...  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Well, tomorrow is the day. Im happy and scared all at the same time. I don't know how to be without a job. Oh I will have to learn to live on less at least for a couple years until some other moneys start kicking in.
I retire tomorrow and driving from Topeka, ks to Albany NY just to pick up one more Model T. Model T's are like holes in the head for me. I don't need one more. But I have to have something to do for the next couple months, other than cleaning the house and cooking dinner before mama gets home from work.

I plan to go back to work. I'm still young enough to continue. Besides that, there are many more T's I need to buy.

10/7/2012 11:28:54 AM Due to budget cuts ...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/8/2012 10:42:05 PM Due to budget cuts ...  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
This friday 3:30, I no longer have a job to complain about. I will be an old broke down retired person. 28 years service to the man. Took an early buyout. Mama is going to let me vacation in my garage for a couple month than I have to look for my next career. At the age of 58 this is both wonderful and scary.

I got an idea. Why don't you sell pink stuff? There is a huge market for pink stuff. I saw a football team today wearing pink shoes during a game. Pink is in. When you go pick up the Model T find a distributor back east and fill it with pink stuff to sell when you get back. That ought to work!

10/14/2012 1:32:33 PM Due to budget cuts ...  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Regardless of budget cuts ....... the drive to support BREAST CANCER AWARENESS continues.

Photobucket