Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is rubmaps

The next day, I woke up to a text from him generally saying he wasn t interested any longer. dating in goshen indiana Shortly right after, I made up an excuse that I had one thing on so she had to leave. Shortly immediately after we realized there were as well many fences to hop, as a lot of sections of the bridge have been locked. nofap hookup But right after folks began quarantining, she did not see her boyfriend for two weeks.

rubmaps near me

The greatest thing about this platform is that it feels fresher than its rivals, eHarmony and Match. where to meet girls in san jose That is why the culture of ghosting is popular these days. SHE SAID– My husband encountered this on a fair quantity of dates pre me. doublelist fort myers With a exciting and flirty personality, Burnett has had to discover different ways of connecting with prospective dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/2/2012 12:04:15 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

While traveling yesterday, I noticed two things about myself...
A. I hate traffic.
B. My willingness to commit vehicular assault increases the longer I am on the road.

I now have a list of drivers who, IMO, should be removed from the hi-ways:

1. People that are texting. Yes, when I am following you, I really can tell.
2. People that think the yellow line is their side of the hi-way. Wrong!
3. People that drive with the right blinker on for 4 miles. No one can pass, because we are not certain of your intent.
4. People that can't make up their mind if they should go 40 or 60, but make sure they are going 60 when there is room to be passed.
5. Sight seers that are all over, going slow one minute, then speed up when they notice they are on the WRONG side of the road. Pull over and look!
6. People that feel it's important to slow down when they are meeting traffic. Really???????
7. AND people that feel it's okay to turn on their blinker, then immediately turn, no other warning at all. You are a D*CKS!

What bothers you?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/2/2012 1:40:18 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
bdiddy5o
Cedar Rapids, IA
38, joined Oct. 2012

internet trolls as of late lol

many other real life things but thats too long of a list for me to write here and now

maybe someday though

10/2/2012 2:59:35 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

hard are you following my boss dont forget which lane are they driving in, and now after his acceident he slows down at every cross street.

ya what bothers me is my boss. he smokes like a chimney i dont.

he turns the heat on so high it burns the hair off my legs and it aint cold out yet.

i go to work for four hours a day and maybe if we are lucky i really get to work half an hour.

how his injury is life threatening and cant do anything and i do all the work, if you cant work go home and stay there ill do the work.

example he gave me a list of stuff to do while he drove clear across town and not down the street to lowes to pick up 8 2x4s i was done with his list in 15 mins and i sat there for for 2 hours waiting on him to get back when he did he said lets go do lunch. then stood around for 2 more hours doing nothing that is a typical day for me i am surprised i did get 5 hrs today i am know up to 10 hours for the week. wooohoooo 10 more hours this week and ill have a full weeks work by him. GOD anyone out there have a job for me PLEASE i beg of you. one that i can live on and pay rest of my fines off. buy a car and have a life.i will even wash dishes for min. wage as long as i can get 40 hours in.

man the list could go on forever what bothers me but mainly it all comes back to the boss.

THE FREAKING BOSS BOTHERS ME!!!

10/2/2012 6:40:21 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Well Ken, sounds like it is time for you to move on! Who can make a living like that?

If your boss was here in NE Iowa yesterday, it sounds like one of the many autos I almost had contact with on the hi-ways! It was crazy, I tell you! I think I now understand road rage.....So NOT cool!

Bdiddy, I don't think I know what internet trolls are?

10/3/2012 9:45:26 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Internet trolls are people who enjoy getting others upset and do it on purpose. Like about 3 weeks ago someone had a photo of some guy saying he was in his 50s then was saying all kinds of stuff to upset and get people rialed up. I spotted him right away there are alot of those on the game I play. So said in post "i only bet on a forsure thing but I bet his picture can be gotton of internet and he is a kid. Can anyone say Troll! " I think it was the next day his profile was gone.

10/4/2012 6:10:47 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Life either moves to fast or to slow never at the right pace it seems.

10/4/2012 6:45:34 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

that you cant deposit checks in a ATM anymore GRRRRRRRRR

10/5/2012 8:05:39 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

I hate people that hate lmao I'm trying to be funny here is it working? In all seriousness though I really do dislike people that hate. That pick on hurt make others feel bad and kill. All I can do is just try to make a difference even in the smallest way. Going to post a song in song forum.

10/5/2012 8:26:08 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
obee69
Okoboji, IA
65, joined Jan. 2008

I hate people who put themselves down all the time. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

10/5/2012 10:19:40 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  

larboy
Keswick, IA
67, joined Feb. 2012

ME being cheap, MY bed. I've replaced my darn bved 3 times this summer and stillo wake up with a back ache. Darn it I'm just going have to suck it up one more time.

10/5/2012 1:25:27 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

You get what you pay for when it comes to beds. I was lucky when I bought mine my daughter sold furniture so I got a 2k bed for $600 I have never regreted it and so happy that I did. It was the most expensive bed there. You might want to visit a cyropractor too. Then find yourself a massage theropist to give you a deep muscle massage. Wonder if we know one ? hahahaahhahahahahah dang i love you all!

10/5/2012 1:30:52 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,910)
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Bought a brand new bed almost a month ago. Went from a twin to a queen, new mattress, box spring head/foot boards, the works..

Sure do sleep a helluva lot better than before.

10/5/2012 6:07:10 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i sleep like a log where ever i lay my head.

10/5/2012 6:30:34 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
candrajohnson
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,097)
Cedar Rapids, IA
37, joined Jul. 2012

Must be nice I have had insomnia since I was 13 and it just keeps getting worse..The way the doctors say it is I will get to a point where these two hours of sleep I am getting now, won't last long. Then I will not be sleeping at all..Thanks doc thats just what I wanted to hear..

10/5/2012 6:32:57 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

bet i could make you sleep almost eight hours in one night.

[Edited 10/5/2012 6:33:17 PM ]

10/5/2012 6:33:06 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Hey Candra...I used to fight insomnia pretty bad..

Wal-Mart has a OTC sleep aid, (Equate Brand) pretty cheap..Months worth is like four dollars..

I take one an hour before bed, helps me get to sleep, and STAY asleep..

10/6/2012 12:38:20 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

The older I get the less I sleep. Their are sometimes that I can sleep 7 hours but not to often. Nothing like you though Candra. My ex had always been a light sleeper and if woke up for any reason couldn't get back to sleep. There where times he only got 1-2 hours. I'm sure he gets more sleep now. He said I snored I don't know what he is talking about I never heard myself snore ROFLMAO. I think it was all in his head hahahaahha!

10/7/2012 7:31:08 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  

larboy
Keswick, IA
67, joined Feb. 2012

A trick I use get back to sleep when my mind does not want to shut down,, It's kind of like yoga, I take a fold of blanket between my finger tip and thumb, and repeatedly lightly squeeze it, while totally concentrating on the fold of blanket. When my mind wanders and I begin thinking of any thing whatsoever other than the blanket, I force my mind back to the blanket. It takes a little practice, at times I do say screw it and have to get up. Give it a try.
I normally sleep very deep for 4-5 hrs, so am rested for the day, but an extra 1-2 is always welcome.
Iza, when you can't sleep, call me, I'll talk dirty, and that'll put you nto sleep in 10 minutes. LOL

10/7/2012 9:08:03 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Roflmao your funny lar You did make me laugh thank you! Even funnier when I was reading about your blanket trick I was thinking well I wouldn't have to use a blanket if I had someone speacial to reach well............ I will go no farther on that i'm sure everyones imagination has a picture hahahahaha. Since I don't I will give the blanket a try. What use to work for me is taking a romance audio book and listening to it. Maybe I should try that again. Have alot of great books to listen too it is nice to sometimes excape into the dream world of a book. lol

10/8/2012 7:38:22 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Not sure which irritates me the most. Me because I can't remember who I loaned something to, or whoever, because it was not returned. I imagine that it is my fault.....which makes it worse.

10/9/2012 9:15:15 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  

larboy
Keswick, IA
67, joined Feb. 2012

Drives me nuts when I lay something down, and forget I did it, let alone where. You run accross it and you have a DUH moment.

You are welcome Iza. My blanket is here and yours is there , so don't be trying to pet my blanket.

10/9/2012 9:32:30 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from larboy:
Drives me nuts when I lay something down, and forget I did it, let alone where. You run accross it and you have a DUH moment.

You are welcome Iza. My blanket is here and yours is there , so don't be trying to pet my blanket.

Just went throught this over the weekend.. Have been looking for my iPOD charger for 2 months. Then while I was cleaning this weekend, I opened up my Poker Chip/Cribbage Box. (Thpought about brining it to the Meet-N-Greet) It is a fancy wooden box that holds chips/pieces/dice/cards. I had put the charger in there, and totally forgot...

10/9/2012 12:58:08 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

I can relate to that, Java. I found mine in the drawer of the fridge after looking for it for weeks. Why??

Once, long ago, I went to the fridge to get milk, there was no milk. I was very sure that I had bought some, but it wasn't there. I was mad at myself for not getting it when I went to town. A few days later, I was looking for something on a basement shelf, and there it was! But, the bad thing about this..... is that I had put the bleach, which I had purchased at the same time as the milk, into the fridge, and never even noticed! Who does this stuff?

10/9/2012 1:12:21 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

ROFLMAO Harder you just made me laugh so hard lordy woman you kill me hahahahahaha. You are so damn funny just love you! oh my thank you so much for the laugh. Hug!

10/9/2012 1:21:58 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Well, it's only funny because you didn't have to hear me swearing.... Life only gets better with the years.

Today I decided to make and can soup and chili. Either the canner isn't staying regulated or my range needs adjusting. Still 45 minutes to go and I have to stay close by it. One of these, range/canner may find it's self sitting outside pretty soon. grrrr. I hate being stuck in one room because I have to wait.

10/12/2012 6:15:17 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Myself! I need to do something different and do not know how! I give and give to my 4th daughter and she takes and takes and there is never a end. My pickup was to be back at 1pm she said the person for appointment wasn't now going to be in tell 1:30. I have text her several times and my pickup is still not back. She tells me she is going to do something and doesn't. I think what I need to do is not answer any of her calls not talk to her etc. Then I can not hear her lies and feel sorry for her and help her out. She is 26 years old. It is a odd feeling to love someone and dislike them so much!

10/12/2012 9:16:08 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  

larboy
Keswick, IA
67, joined Feb. 2012

It is hard to walk away from someone that is hurting. My brother was damn near imobile, but he could get to the store and buy cigarettes and whiskey. I could not be around him, annoyed the hell out of me. Well I had a spell in hosp this summer and now have a bit more empathy for him. To bad he ied with a cigarette in his hand and a glass of whiskey in front of him. He always said he would do it his way.
I believe in a higher power, I yield to my higher power. It saves me a lot of stress and headache.
I was to meet (2nd date) with a lady tomorrow. She messaged that she has to work on her day off. Well I have the sneezing and snuffling of a cold, saves me from having to cancell. We'll do something Wed.
It all balences out.: I think.

10/20/2012 9:03:22 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

What's bothering me today???????????? PHONE BOOKS!!!!

How many phone books do I need a year? I don't think I need any, but I certainly do NOT need 15! That's how many I will be throwing out, 15 un-used, unopened, phone books. What a waste of my Great-great grand children's trees!

I am still using a phone book from 2001. I use this because it is where I have written all of the phone numbers that I need...... I know......

10/20/2012 9:57:11 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

I agree. Also still cannot find what I am looking for and accuracy is their strong suit.

10/20/2012 10:00:15 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

my eyes are so bad i cant read the phone book, and the print is so light too. ic has a lot of elderly in it and they cant read it either so why do make so many books you cant read.
i have asked for bigger print and darker print and they give me lighter and smaller print. plus you cant find any of the numbers where you would think they are. i wanted to called the police the other day and ask a question i couldnt find there number, all i found was 911 everywhere so i called it they say not to tie up they lines for asking questions so i asked what number do i call and they hung up. geuss i need to waste more time to go there in person and try and find out my answer. sheesh

[Edited 10/20/2012 10:03:30 AM ]

10/21/2012 7:47:51 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

I think the sheriff's office number is always located under the county you are in....you have to look through a lot of listings to find it. Silly isn't it!

Today I am bothered by... ready for this.....

Nothing! It's going to be a beautiful day!

10/21/2012 9:27:58 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

10/24/2012 10:46:25 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

So, it's Wednesday? Where is this week going?

It's almost Halloween? Where is this month going???? Are you dressing up and going out on the town?

Thanksgiving is coming? Anyone have great Thanksgiving traditions?

10/24/2012 11:49:04 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Going to Des Moines this weekend, to a friends place. They are hosting a Halloween Party. Costume's are optional. Not sure if Im dressing this year or not, but, if so I have some Army Fatigue's and facepaint. Ill zombie it up...

Thanksgiving, no real traditions. Not sure whats happening this year..

10/24/2012 2:40:47 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Dress up! It's such fun! I love Halloween! One year I made an Elmo costume.... darn little kids weren't a bit afraid of me! The next year, I made a gorilla suit... you should have seen the little buggers run! It was great fun. Having trouble thinking of something for this year.

10/24/2012 3:08:04 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Seriously thinking of getting dressed up, its always more fun that way, like you said..

Would have liked to have seen that gorilla costume you made..

10/24/2012 6:14:56 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from harderthanitis:
Dress up! It's such fun! I love Halloween! One year I made an Elmo costume.... darn little kids weren't a bit afraid of me! The next year, I made a gorilla suit... you should have seen the little buggers run! It was great fun. Having trouble thinking of something for this year.

mit romney

10/25/2012 8:43:47 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Eww, Ken, you could get egged or TP'd! Oh wait, free toilet paper, not a bad idea!

Java, it was a fabulous gorilla suit, still have it somewhere if you are in need!

Time is creeping up and I still don't have anything for this Halloween.....

10/29/2012 1:52:32 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Gees, I feel like I'm alone here this afternoon. What is it, Monday or something?

10/29/2012 1:57:26 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Yeah Mondays are pretty slow around these parts...

10/29/2012 2:06:37 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

No crap, Java! Or perhaps it is my timing, people work different hours?

10/29/2012 2:17:54 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Yeah I think so, noticed once it was dead in here all damn day. then just before I go to bed that night, the IA Forum was HOPPING!..Hell IDK!..

10/29/2012 2:21:41 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

HOPPING in here? Sure this is where you were?

10/29/2012 6:10:21 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i tied for third at my local bars halloween costume contest. all i wore was my normal cloths and a gold fish hat and called myself Dr. Goldfish Superhero. won $20 i cant complain to much.

10/29/2012 6:15:14 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Well, congrats, Ken! I wouldn't complain about winning $20 either!

10/29/2012 7:09:57 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
love2bbq
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

it was a in house gift certificate i spent it there that night. it dont take long and couple beers and something to eat and it was gone.

10/30/2012 9:18:22 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Well, it was a prize and that's always cool!

Looking out the window at all this sunshine the last few days, always makes me think I should clean the windows, but by the time it warms up, the sun isn't shining in, so I don't notice how dirty they are.

10/30/2012 11:29:50 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

There is a subject that galls me and it has resurrected again in dating general discussion. Widows or divorced. It always comes out that divorced are better because their baggage is either nonexistent or does not stink. That you do not have to compete with divorced peoples past. Seriously I married a divorced man and had to deal with his last all the time. I am done ranting.

[Edited 10/30/2012 11:30:13 AM ]

10/30/2012 11:48:32 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

That's a good rant, Barb! I would add a lot to your statement, but some would take it as an insult, when it would not be intended as such.

People are just nasty sometimes, in all of those groups, 50's and 60's are the worst. That is one of the reasons I do not go into the other chat rooms. Some of those posts begin as fun, then suddenly someone turns it into an argument and everyone tries to one up the other with meanness.

Personally, the only baggage I have is a small carry on..... THE CATS! Lol!

10/30/2012 11:49:20 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

The difference that I notice is that you know that the ex is not dead. To me that is important. Ex and I still get along but if we didn't I can honestly say that I still wouldn't want him dead. Other then that each has it's own issues to be dealt with.

10/30/2012 11:54:27 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

I appreciate that some widows and widowers build shrines to or make the deceased spouse out to be perfect, but not all. As not all divorced individuals make their ex's out to be villains. Just frustrating, we need to understand we each have to own our truths and responsibility for our actions.

10/30/2012 11:59:35 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Well said, Barb. I've said before, I'm not mad at my late husband. He did not choose to leave me, nor I him. I can retain fond memories and that is nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone that has a problem with that, is not anyone that I would ever want in my life anyhow.

10/30/2012 12:01:55 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
izabo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,228)
Ocheyedan, IA
58, joined Aug. 2012

Harder you are so totally right. I hate when people argue and to think we are adults hummm. When they start up if it is between them i don't even read what they are saying and if it cont. i leave that thread and don't come back tell it is done. If it is directed at me I answer them to the best I can and then I am done! I do not cont. it and will not. Now one and me most of all hates to see that. I feel that we should respect all on here we do not know what the other person has gone through in their life.

10/30/2012 12:05:09 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

10/30/2012 1:52:43 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

The Chat room actually has a thread named: Kill,Rape,or Stalk the person above you?!?

And people are posting in it. What is wrong with people?

10/30/2012 1:57:25 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

That IMHO is disgusting. We need to treat people with kindness.

10/30/2012 5:41:59 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

It is disgusting. I still can't believe that anyone would post in it, let along start something like that. Oh well.

Oh well, on to more important things..... I'm not good at math, but it doesn't seem possible that one banana = 47 fruit flies!

10/31/2012 11:34:20 AM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

Ok I need a reality check. I was told in the,widows forum I am full of self-pity and anger. I do not feel that I am full of either nor do I feel like I want to argue. Oh well what do I know.

10/31/2012 12:10:07 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
harderthanitis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Lansing, IA
67, joined Jan. 2011

I do, Barb! Lol! People that quote statistics are silly, like Dr. Phil....blah! Anyone can make up a statistic. They do it all the time!

10/31/2012 7:45:43 PM What's bothering you? Anything, Anyone, Everyone?  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

Thank you for putting things into perceptive (spelling?) for me.

[Edited 10/31/2012 7:46:00 PM ]