Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real free hookups

Does snapchat sex and was final updated by continuing to. free chat line numbers in albany ga This Web web site is funded by means of Grant 2020 V3 GX 0135 from the Workplace for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, Department of Justice. Our expert editorial team reviews and adds them to a relevant category list. bamboo dating app Also, my impression is that male EAs have, on average, worse social capabilities than female EAs.

megaperosnals

Will you end up getting appreciate and deleting that app? Unclear, but the interface is surely a lot more in depth than the apps that ask for only 240 character bios. dating service bend oregon I have no challenge with messaging first, even on non Bumble apps, and I do not even thoughts leading the conversation to an extent. Many folks set up an exclusive e mail ID only for these dating web pages. rentmen dc You can also select from numerous diverse characters by means of the several characters we set.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/11/2012 3:15:16 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

This is a thread for any and all questions!
Ask any question you're willing/wanting to open up for anyone to answer!

They can be...
How questions,
Questions,
Why Questions,
Questions you are too afraid to normally ask,
Logical,
Irrational,
Philosophical,
Theological,
Literal,
Hypothetical,
Doesn’t even have a category, Questions!

So let’s hear them! What questions have been on YOUR mind lately?

In keeping with all the types of Questions the Responses maybe in any form you like as well! Honest, Sincere, Tongue in cheek, or completely bullshit!

I'll go first!

What's with all the cookie cutter responses?
The only threads that seem to last around here anymore are the ones where everyone logs in and posts the same kinda thing every day! Ie: "Good morning, Im (bored, lonely, tired, etc.) Best wishes,"
Anybody else besides me getting bored with reading the same responses every day?!?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/11/2012 5:38:35 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

fatherkarras
Saint Louis, MO
43, joined Jul. 2011

That's actually why I don't come here much. Seems to be the same things over and over again. It does get boring.

Oh well. That said, I have a serious question: I haven't dated in 10 years and I seem to be having a problem getting my "sea legs". I don't seem to be able to keep a woman interested for very long. Is my profile page wrong? Or am I just defective? What can I do to get people interested in me?

10/11/2012 6:07:41 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

You might change "punny" to funny...

And change your main pic cause it kinda makes you look like a psycho.

And talk about what you do for work and any goals you might have for your future.

And change your age preference to + or - 10 years (29-49).

Other than that I think its a pretty good profile.

Might have more to do with what you're saying or not saying once communication has been extablished.

10/11/2012 8:00:54 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

fatherkarras
Saint Louis, MO
43, joined Jul. 2011

Well I made most of the changes. Hopefully the new profile pic looks a little less psychotic

Since I don't work, it's hard to do something with that, but I'll think of something to put in there.

I did meet one girl and the moment we laid eyes on each other....we were just wanting the visit to end asap. It was mutual. But it still sucks. Ah well. Back to the drawing board, as they say.

10/11/2012 8:34:56 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Maybe some of the other women in here will chime in and mention something that might make a difference for you!

10/11/2012 8:53:01 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
smz2
Springfield, MO
53, joined Jun. 2012

ok I will. Much better photo. Your profile doesn't tell anything much about you just what you want from a woman. A woman is going to be interested in how you think and what you like so making a profile that expresses that is important... at least to me it is.

Also, what do you do to make first contact with someone? Anyone that just winks at me or simply says hi, I usually don't respond to. I think it is good when people take the time to read profiles, make the effort to respond to something in that and are willing to actually introduce themselves to someone.

Maybe it is different for men but for women, we get a lot of messages-a man needs to try to make himself stand out. It doesn't have to be financially or with looks. Intelligence, humor, compassion-lots of things are good things to show that will draw someones attention.

10/11/2012 8:56:10 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
smz2
Springfield, MO
53, joined Jun. 2012

Maybe its just me but your profile name makes me want to say Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

10/11/2012 8:57:28 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

As long as its appropriate humor!
Some things you guys think are funny are just obscene or offensive!
Which then becomes a total turn off!

10/11/2012 8:58:41 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
smz2
Springfield, MO
53, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
As long as its appropriate humor!
Some things you guys think are funny are just obscene or offensive!
Which then becomes a total turn off!

10/11/2012 9:08:48 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from smz2:
Maybe its just me but your profile name makes me want to say Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

Its not just you!

10/11/2012 10:51:01 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
er0tes33
Sarcoxie, MO
34, joined Sep. 2012

Give up in finding a date on the internets... Not saying it isn't impossible to find one but you're adding variables when looking for the one online that are much easier not to add. Just my opinion, but my opinion is most generally the right opinion to have. To capture a girls attention you have to have personality and showing personality online is a talent and or gift that many people don't possess. Your best option if you actually want to find a date is pick a trait or quality you want in a a girl and then go out almost daily. Ill give you my example I used when I was getting back into dating. I chose blue eyes... Something simple, like that... And every day you go out look for only that trait well besides the other obvious stuff you want to add like not over weight and not in sweat pants and an old t-shirt but don't be extremely picky because turning down someone after you sparked your interest is a lot easier than sparking an interest... But go out and every time you see someone with that trait approach them and just atleast say hi and show an interest... It's not a total quick fix but it will help you get comfortable talking and interacting and being in person will capture an interest that you can't achieve online as easily which will build your confidence, and confidence is the key factor in everything in life. Keep your online account and visit and stuff with people because conversations on here will totally help you to learn content to conversate with real people and ways to talk in a better manner. But there is no real quick fix on how to spark interest online with girls....

10/12/2012 4:52:17 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

fatherkarras
Saint Louis, MO
43, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from er0tes33:
Give up in finding a date on the internets... Not saying it isn't impossible to find one but you're adding variables when looking for the one online that are much easier not to add. Just my opinion, but my opinion is most generally the right opinion to have. To capture a girls attention you have to have personality and showing personality online is a talent and or gift that many people don't possess. Your best option if you actually want to find a date is pick a trait or quality you want in a a girl and then go out almost daily. Ill give you my example I used when I was getting back into dating. I chose blue eyes... Something simple, like that... And every day you go out look for only that trait well besides the other obvious stuff you want to add like not over weight and not in sweat pants and an old t-shirt but don't be extremely picky because turning down someone after you sparked your interest is a lot easier than sparking an interest... But go out and every time you see someone with that trait approach them and just atleast say hi and show an interest... It's not a total quick fix but it will help you get comfortable talking and interacting and being in person will capture an interest that you can't achieve online as easily which will build your confidence, and confidence is the key factor in everything in life. Keep your online account and visit and stuff with people because conversations on here will totally help you to learn content to conversate with real people and ways to talk in a better manner. But there is no real quick fix on how to spark interest online with girls....

I can do the "hi" part, usually in passing. I guess I need to get comfortable with that, and then be selective by following it up with something else. I know the internet isn't the best place to meet women, but it's also the place I'm the most myself. Hiding behind a computer is easy for me. Obviously, not everyone is like that and will say what you want to hear and then turn out to be something different than what they showed online. I will say I got lucky once in meeting someone that was what they were, but there was absolutely no spark whatsoever on either side.

As far as talking about myself, I'm not good at that, so I guess I'll have to figure out something to say and make a paragraph about me.

10/12/2012 7:28:20 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Do we think the Dr will give me something to help me sleep at night???

I got all of 2 hrs sleep and this shits driving me buggy!

10/12/2012 1:27:20 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,672)
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
Do we think the Dr will give me something to help me sleep at night???

I got all of 2 hrs sleep and this shits driving me buggy!

He may not want to with the pregnancy! I'm not quite sure how the sleeping pill will affect the baby. You'll have to ask him. From what I remember they never gave my wife any sleeping pills when she was carrying Heather. I think Dr was afraid it would affect Heather somehow.
Would these help?

10/12/2012 3:06:38 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
smz2
Springfield, MO
53, joined Jun. 2012

I used to be an obstetric nurse and it used to be ok to take Benadryl or Tylenol PM. They may have changed what is acceptable so you will want to check on that. If you have an issue that is really bugging you, you don't have to wait for your appointment unless its really close and you want to. You can always call the doctors office and speak with the nurse or leave a message with her and she will get back with you.

10/12/2012 6:34:26 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
vaultdweller101
Saint Joseph, MO
36, joined Feb. 2012

Why do I keep taking the time to log in these days?

10/13/2012 2:33:07 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Problem is that right after I had my son (almost 9 yrs ago) I threw out my back and its been messed up ever since. Usually I manage the pain with diet and exercise and an occasional very small dose of hydrocodone.
But since this pregnancy has my blood sugar and blood pressure all wacky I havent been able to really take care of any of it on my own. I have been taking way more tylenol (regular and PM) than I am supposed to, in order to manage.
But these last 3 days NOTHING was helping!
I had a headache 24/7 because of the pain and couldnt sleep to save my life! And just for fun, the stress of it all was causing me major panic attacks.
I went in today to talk to the Dr about it and she perscribed some mild muscule relaxers and anxiety medication. Im, not supposed to take them all the time, only when absolutely needed. So I took some when I came home and passed out for 6 hrs straight!
Feels GOOOOOOOD to finally be rested up!!!

10/13/2012 2:34:10 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from vaultdweller101:
Why do I keep taking the time to log in these days?

Cause you would miss me too much if ya didnt!

10/14/2012 6:46:43 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

ozbushape
Iberia, MO
50, joined Sep. 2012

Why do are elected officials , Pres down , spend millions to get jobs that pay a fraction of what they put in ? And expect me to believe their not a crook . Please.

10/14/2012 7:09:51 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

ozarkgal06
Clinton, MO
60, joined Jul. 2006

Is it really going to rain more today?

10/14/2012 1:43:21 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ozbushape:
Why do are elected officials , Pres down , spend millions to get jobs that pay a fraction of what they put in ? And expect me to believe their not a crook . Please.

You miss the point entirely... They dont CARE what you believe!
They just think you aint never gonna do nuthin about it!

10/14/2012 1:46:24 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ozarkgal06:
Is it really going to rain more today?

I heard its not gonna rain again until next Wednesday!

10/14/2012 2:07:05 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from ozbushape:

For some elected officials the position leads to further power, prestigue, and other employed positions once they leave office. Those are ones out for their own betterment. And some of them actually believe that they can make a difference. Even a person running for a local office many times believes that they can make a positive difference for the people who voted them into office.

Now I'll throw in a caveat. I am an elected official on a local scale. I'm an elected county official on a local fire district Board of Directors and a past county elected official to the county Univ of MO Extension Board of Director and will gladly serve again on Extension since I do believe our officials make a difference. I'm not belittling your post in anyway. I'm just trying to offer some explanation.

10/14/2012 5:00:39 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Anyone wanna take me to lunch tomorrow? I gotta couple of coupons that expire tomorrow!

10/15/2012 2:13:37 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Strike previous question from the record!

10/15/2012 2:22:14 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
gatehouse307
Columbia, MO
49, joined Oct. 2011

Dear politicians, would you mind telling me more about yourself, and why I should vote for you, rather than calling your opponent a liar and a criminal?

10/15/2012 3:24:32 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
violet194664
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,729)
Cuba, MO
70, joined Mar. 2011

a men to that

10/15/2012 4:16:44 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from gatehouse307:
Dear politicians, would you mind telling me more about yourself, and why I should vote for you, rather than calling your opponent a liar and a criminal?

YES!

10/18/2012 7:57:17 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

How long can you put up with a fake a** poser before calling them out for what they are?
I totally lost the THAT game today!

Have to say the upside of Tj blocking me is that now I dont have to see all her lame a** "cookie cutter" threads encouraging trite, inane responses!

10/19/2012 12:56:43 AM What Question is on your mind today?  
smz2
Springfield, MO
53, joined Jun. 2012

The games aren't my favorite thing either but it does keep the forums going. If someone has been here over a period of time, you will see that there are usually a few people that keep the conversations flowing and it is usually one of several ways. Outrageous flirting was what one woman did when I was first here. She was everyones darling and made sure that everyone felt noticed. Conflict and drama works pretty well... Anna, for a while, you were a champ at that-your biting words kept people coming back to see who would be the next target. I much prefer your threads that have substance over that. I tried for a while to start threads like that too as I prefer real conversations to seeing the same people tell "one thing" about themselves over and over again or to seeing everyone saying they still aren't taken... But the threads stay alive with this and some people enjoy them. While they aren't my favorite things I much prefer them over some of the other tactics. AND, if people would participate in real conversations-the games would ease off.

10/19/2012 6:13:39 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Too true! People need to start participating in real conversations instead of just posting the same bullshit opver and over again!

10/19/2012 10:26:10 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from army_cowboy:
How do people get to the point of feeling so much animosity for someone -online-?

Depends on how it correlates to their real life.
Me? I HATE selfish, fake a** people, who lie and bullshit. Pretending like their life is all perfect, when in reality their life's a mess cause they chose selfishness and/or addictions over everyone else.
Mainly because that's the kind of crap I grew up with my entire life and i've seen how living in half truths will distort and ruin lives... Especially those of the innocent children involved.

10/19/2012 4:14:06 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

I thought there were specific forums and groups for some the "problem" (for lack of a better term) items we deal with continually?
I've floated through the 50+ and 60+ forums and looks like they have close to the same mix of threads as on here, unless I missed something.
When I started on here my first impression was of a group of folks who were having an enjoyable time with lighter "games" were most of the sh## we deal with could be left behind or reassurance offered. It's given me a chance to be more relaxed chatting on the forums than when I first started. I still have to get more relaxed in person, but that's getting there.

10/19/2012 4:32:42 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from datemike12:
I thought there were specific forums and groups for some the "problem" (for lack of a better term) items we deal with continually?

And what forums and groups would those be exactly???

Btw, you need serious help if you consider reporting daily that you're "not taken", "bored" or "drinkin your morning coffee" is actually chatting or relaxing!

And dear GOD would it kill yall to come up with multiple syllable words once in awhile!

(Oh and tread lightly or someone might take you up on your request to get smacked for taking me on)

[Edited 10/19/2012 4:33:45 PM ]

10/19/2012 5:56:38 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
er0tes33
Sarcoxie, MO
34, joined Sep. 2012

It seems some people take this forum, and what other people do way to seriously.... It's quite entertaining to read tho!

10/19/2012 8:50:28 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
And what forums and groups would those be exactly???

Btw, you need serious help if you consider reporting daily that you're "not taken", "bored" or "drinkin your morning coffee" is actually chatting or relaxing!

And dear GOD would it kill yall to come up with multiple syllable words once in awhile!

(Oh and tread lightly or someone might take you up on your request to get smacked for taking me on)

Ponit taken! Considering what I deal with here ocassionally, yeah "bored, not taken, drinking your morning coffee" gets my mind off of here. I love my work and am good at it but sometimes simple thoughts are better than complicated. Life is simple, we make it complicated. Oh, ever hear the adage: "Like water off a duck's back".

10/19/2012 9:13:38 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
aftermath431
Mountain View, MO
48, joined Aug. 2012

why can't I seem to find the right women on here. is there something wrong with my picture/profile? live in a small town so really no women in the area anyways. not sure what i'm suppose to do?

[Edited 10/19/2012 9:14:55 PM ]

10/19/2012 10:44:25 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
er0tes33
Sarcoxie, MO
34, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from aftermath431:
why can't I seem to find the right women on here. is there something wrong with my picture/profile? live in a small town so really no women in the area anyways. not sure what i'm suppose to do?

Have you ever read the news paper and saw a car that seemed interesting an the price was so low that you automically knew it was junk without even seeing it in person.... Now, go through and just read everyone's profile on this site, everyone of them are great cars for a lower than blue book value... So the assumption is the same, the product different... That's why Internet dating is more difficult than normal everyday social dating, you have to be able to out sale thousands of other people... JMO though.

Just because it seems simpler because you don't have to leave your house to accomplish it doesn't mean it's easier....

10/19/2012 11:08:08 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

toeinthewater11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,689)
Campbell, MO
68, joined Aug. 2011

Why does internet dating have to be difficult. I find it very easy.
1) Post a simple profile.
2) Chat with some folks, play on the forums a bit, maybe attend a few parties.
3) If you have enough interest in each other exchange phone numbers.
4) Meet and take it from there.

Life is good.

10/19/2012 11:12:00 PM What Question is on your mind today?  
salesfool
Osage Beach, MO
58, joined Feb. 2010

Ahhhh lets see...the question on my mind is this:

What is it that compels a person to go through (literally)almost every thread and chime in their opinion. Its as if they feel the need to push their opinion on everyone else and be a self imposed authority or "Room Monitor".

or.....

maybe they just like seeing their own name over and over and over and over....all lined up ..pretty in pink......either way, it seems a bit much.

DING DING!! Let it rip!

10/19/2012 11:17:02 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

toeinthewater11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,689)
Campbell, MO
68, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from salesfool:
Ahhhh lets see...the question on my mind is this:

What is it that compels a person to go through (literally)almost every thread and chime in their opinion. Its as if they feel the need to push their opinion on everyone else and be a self imposed authority or "Room Monitor".

or.....

maybe they just like seeing their own name over and over and over and over....all lined up ..pretty in pink......either way, it seems a bit much.

DING DING!! Let it rip!

10/20/2012 12:28:00 AM What Question is on your mind today?  
aftermath431
Mountain View, MO
48, joined Aug. 2012

I think you hit it right on. thanks.

10/20/2012 5:37:43 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from er0tes33:
Have you ever read the news paper and saw a car that seemed interesting an the price was so low that you automically knew it was junk without even seeing it in person.... Now, go through and just read everyone's profile on this site, everyone of them are great cars for a lower than blue book value... So the assumption is the same, the product different... That's why Internet dating is more difficult than normal everyday social dating, you have to be able to out sale thousands of other people... JMO though.

Just because it seems simpler because you don't have to leave your house to accomplish it doesn't mean it's easier....

Too true! Its all about salesmanship! Oh and if you are concerned more about quantity than quality, take off your earned income and lie about your height!

10/20/2012 5:40:22 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

For the record, the show Criminal Minds + pregnancy make for some freaky a** sex dreams, that will have you questioning your sanity!

What are some of the contributing factors for your weirdest dreams?!?

10/20/2012 12:47:06 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
For the record, the show Criminal Minds + pregnancy make for some freaky a** sex dreams, that will have you questioning your sanity!

What are some of the contributing factors for your weirdest dreams?!?

H.P. Lovecraft's "The Strange Case of Charles Dexter Ward". In the dream that night I was falling down a dark shaft with nothing to grab to stop myself and no end to the shaft in sight. Only time as an adult I ever fell out of bed and woke up on the floor in a cold sweat.
Unless you like horror Anna I wouldn't suggest reading him til after the baby is born. He was the master of subliminal horror.

10/21/2012 8:11:34 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Is it bad that I judge all pumpkin's based on stem length? Ya know, does it have one? Is it long enough? Is it too long? Is it curved just a little to the left....

Went to a pumkin carving party last night and was shocked at how well most of them turned out!

Can you guess which ones mine???

10/21/2012 8:27:34 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

mscat214
Over 2,000 Posts (3,525)
Springfield, MO
59, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
Is it bad that I judge all pumpkin's based on stem length? Ya know, does it have one? Is it long enough? Is it too long? Is it curved just a little to the left....

Went to a pumkin carving party last night and was shocked at how well most of them turned out!

ummmmm, YES! it is freakin crazy to judge on the stem

Most normal (operative word) people judge on the shape of the pumpkin itself.

Girl, we've got to get you into Pumpkin Therapy right away.

I'll wait with anticipation on the reveal of which is yours

10/21/2012 4:39:38 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:

I would guess the one that says "Wicked".

10/21/2012 4:46:23 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from datemike12:
I would guess the one that says "Wicked".

Nope... But i'll give ya a hint. My son picked out the design! LOL

10/21/2012 10:32:17 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
Nope... But i'll give ya a hint. My son picked out the design! LOL

The owl. Should I even ask what the prize is?

10/22/2012 2:14:46 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

dave_82
Potosi, MO
34, joined Jan. 2010

Gotta be the dinosaur.

10/22/2012 5:03:13 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

fatherkarras
Saint Louis, MO
43, joined Jul. 2011

My big questions of the day are about my shoulder surgery tomorrow. Of course, the normal paranoia, but still nervous--What if there's more wrong? What if despite the MRI and past knowledge they DON'T find what's causing the pain? etc....So many questions, so much time to brood over them....

10/22/2012 5:08:42 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

mscat214
Over 2,000 Posts (3,525)
Springfield, MO
59, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from fatherkarras:
My big questions of the day are about my shoulder surgery tomorrow. Of course, the normal paranoia, but still nervous--What if there's more wrong? What if despite the MRI and past knowledge they DON'T find what's causing the pain? etc....So many questions, so much time to brood over them....

FatherK, while not in the form of a question, will just let you know that we're all thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers for a safe surgery/relief from pain and return to good health. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

10/22/2012 8:27:45 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

No way would I have had the patience for the Owl or the Dragon! Ironically those were both done by guys...lol
My son picked out the one titled "BOOOOOgie Nights!" (The ghost)

@ FatherKarras:

Anyone going into surgery has those same fears. "What if it doesnt work/help" Is a pretty scarey thought process. Just know there are people wishing you well and praying everything goes acording to plan.

10/22/2012 8:40:16 AM What Question is on your mind today?  
violet194664
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,729)
Cuba, MO
70, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from fatherkarras:
well good luck to ya sweety and like ms cat said hope you have a speedy recovery.good luck to ya.

10/22/2012 8:41:48 AM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
No way would I have had the patience for the Owl or the Dragon! Ironically those were both done by guys...lol
My son picked out the one titled "BOOOOOgie Nights!" (The ghost)

@ FatherKarras:

Anyone going into surgery has those same fears. "What if it doesnt work/help" Is a pretty scarey thought process. Just know there are people wishing you well and praying everything goes acording to plan.

I thought the Owl from Harry Potter as my second choice, oh well.

Father K you will be remembered in prayer. Let us know you're okay when you are able to. Be safe, be calm, trust in the Lord to see you through.

10/22/2012 7:09:50 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Why is it boys can eat their boogers and roll around in the dirt all day but ask them to clean up their OWN barf and they squeal like little girls???

10/22/2012 7:28:10 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

datemike12
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
Why is it boys can eat their boogers and roll around in the dirt all day but ask them to clean up their OWN barf and they squeal like little girls???

Different Food Group!!

10/22/2012 8:09:16 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

mscat214
Over 2,000 Posts (3,525)
Springfield, MO
59, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from anna302010:

Anna, that sure brings back memories. My boys are 37 and 29. I remember them doing some flat out gross stuff.
I've heard that they outgrow it.

10/22/2012 8:36:14 PM What Question is on your mind today?  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Totally wondering if management is going to let me switch over into a bigger place the end of this month. (Found out its going to cost the same amount to buy my way out of my lease as it would to stay with this complex)
Totally needing myself a bigger place asap...