Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup apps

Despite the fact that I guess it is possible to do an on the web speed dating occasion. craigslist starke fl There s also a computability tab to add additional excitement and precision to the method. Maybe the existing social events are superior enough. truebootycall Similarly, we can t say for confident that a marriage that took spot in not so perfect scenarios is doomed.

listcrawler 40

She promised herself one particular complete year of active browsing. banning singles Inside a partnership, the attributes that I worth most are honesty, integrity, openness, by openness I m saying that He is prepared to be vulnerable to and with me. Not just matchmaking, this totally free on the web dating in India web site also helps you obtain close friends. como entrar a omegle si me banearon Increasingly, persons are turning to dating web sites and apps to find adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/14/2012 7:07:47 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
rockerchristina
Melrose, MN
48, joined Jun. 2012

Im so angry. I hate waking up and realizing its all over. Hes gone. Hes never coming back. How can I believe theres a god when my husband doesnt exist anymore? Hes gone its sunday morning our favorite time and he left me here all alone.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/14/2012 7:27:21 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
lionsmom2
Danville, KY
48, joined Oct. 2011

Anger is just a natural part of grieving. My husband died 4 years ago and I still have times when I get angry. I know that letting the anger out helps me. I just let my emotions out by talking,yelling,screaming, and crying. If anyone saw me they would think I had lost my mind. Believe me letting it out is much better than holding it all in.

10/14/2012 7:32:50 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
rockerchristina
Melrose, MN
48, joined Jun. 2012

He died in feb. 2012. I cant I just cant today. Im going back to bed. Hug my pillows and cry.

10/14/2012 11:17:56 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
64, joined Aug. 2012

Life and death happens and it isn't up to us when it takes place. My wife died too early and the pain is still there after 2 and 1/2 years +. I don't blame god because in my view he gave me life with a woman who loved me. We all lose people and things but we carry on with the life God gave us. We have been brought to our knees by events out of our control and have to learn how to walk again. This is life.

10/14/2012 11:33:52 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
realoldtimers
Toledo, WA
66, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from rockerchristina:
Im so angry. I hate waking up and realizing its all over. Hes gone. Hes never coming back. How can I believe theres a god when my husband doesnt exist anymore? Hes gone its sunday morning our favorite time and he left me here all alone.
I know what you mean at night
i roll over to give her a kiss and she's not there then i grab her pillows and I start weeping

10/14/2012 1:10:40 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,781)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/14/2012 7:56:10 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
whitebird1966
West Lafayette, IN
69, joined Sep. 2012

Oh, Rockerchristina, crying is ok and hugging pillows. I have my husband's Carharts hanging on the pantry hook (beleve it or not) and sometimes I just put my head against them and cry.

Try to concentrate on what you had, the laughter, the flowers the joy . . . the sorrow will be there but you cannot allow it to rule your life. Sometimes I think God doesn't pay attention either but you have to trust that this happened for a reason and someday you may come to know it.

10/16/2012 10:11:16 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

cowboy815
Jefferson, SD
67, joined Apr. 2012

I know how you feel. My wife started drunking after she lost her job, she hid it from me for over 7 years, I was told to commit her, but she refused. I went to work one day and she passed away in her sleep. Yes I too am mad that I couldn't convince her to stop. Now its twenty six months ago. And I still miss her very much, she was y soulmate

10/17/2012 3:27:17 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
satans_sister
Brush, CO
50, joined Oct. 2012

My beloved husband of 16 yrs died Jan 19 2012. I so feel your pain. When we found out his cancer would not be curable .... we done what we planned on after we retired. We took our boys out of school and traveled the last 10 months of his life. Our boys have fun loving memories of their dad, not seeing him die in a hospital was the best thing we done for them. And me. I miss him so much.

We met when he was in basic training and married 6 weeks later. No kidding. I knew he was my forever. There was never a daynot we didnt say I LOVE YOU at least ten times a day. He was my best friend. He was my world. I cry every day for him.

I look at his picture on the day we married...and tell him I love him still.

10/17/2012 7:19:37 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

10/19/2012 1:19:14 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
chriswva
Over 2,000 Posts (2,449)
Ripley, WV
42, joined Nov. 2009

Im angry to, she had never driven on the interstate before, her friend coerced her into it and she lost her life and destroyed mine.

10/21/2012 7:46:37 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
rockerchristina
Melrose, MN
48, joined Jun. 2012

Losing the ones you love to the otherside is hard on your soul if you dont keep your mind right about it. Still the greaving is hard. And if I hear shit hapoens out if one more persons mouth im going to scream %!#&%@!

10/21/2012 10:22:58 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

tomjprd
Terryville, CT
59, joined Aug. 2012

My wife left me in April 2012. It is difficult, but time for me to turn the page. You finially realize she is not coming back. Instead of complaint and being miserable, you need to move on and start going out for dinner with a person you can enjoy time with.

10/21/2012 12:58:55 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/21/2012 2:27:55 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
realoldtimers
Toledo, WA
66, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from tomjprd:
My wife left me in April 2012. It is difficult, but time for me to turn the page. You finially realize she is not coming back. Instead of complaint and being miserable, you need to move on and start going out for dinner with a person you can enjoy time with.

My wife of 19 years past May 21 2012 I get tired of people saying get over it. She married me and I was in a wheelchair we had lots of fun. 12 years ago she lost her legs we started another chapter of our lives we still had fun we travel and we adored each other we never raised our voices at each other. Now I do not know how to start over with out her.

10/21/2012 3:46:27 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

10/23/2012 12:01:40 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
hapmom
Bangor, ME
60, joined Jul. 2012

10 yrs ago I lost the best man and father in the world. I have never understood how they could take a 46 y.o. man with people laying in the hospital hooked up to machines keeping them alive(don't get me wrong I know their families love them too) but what kind of a life do they have when the only way they are living is because of a machine. My husband had so much to live for and so much love to give. My 9 y.o. Daughter and I buried him on what would have been our 26 wedding anniversary. I am damned mad and still hurting big time. I even still here the phone ring at the time he used to call me from work same time every day I have to say I stopped believing in God and have never really gotten back to believing

10/24/2012 4:56:17 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

10/27/2012 12:16:17 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

I can't say I feel anger..more sorrow then anything else..sorrow he's gone, sorrow I'm alone..sorrow I'm unable to change time.

Hugs to you!

10/28/2012 11:22:21 AM Damn it im mad as hell  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/21/2012 12:13:04 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
1024dee
Decatur, GA
57, joined Nov. 2012

I wake mad as hell too.how could God take my husband of 27 years and leave behind men that's not fit to breath this air.

11/21/2012 1:47:03 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

11/21/2012 3:03:54 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
rdoket
Watertown, MA
80, joined Jul. 2011

YES,,,,,,, It Does Hurt........ I was married to the same woman for 53 years. we were both virgins when we married...... However, I find Solice thru my Religion. First and formost.... I THANK GOD.. For placeing my wife in my life. I accept the fact that he does his thing for our benifit even though we don't see it ( imediately ), I am happy my wife is in heaven with god , her family and friends, AFTER ALL.... Isn't that why we have religion and go to church services, to be sure we get there too?? In the mean time I believe god is taking care of me until he calls me home. TRY IT'S FREE AND IT WORKS!!
*** Bob ***

12/2/2012 10:33:33 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
liketolaugh3
Houston, TX
45, joined May. 2012

TO EVERYBODY THAT IS ANGRY PLEASE PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY AT GOD. MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY SIX YEARS AGO AND HELL YEAH I WAS MAD AS HELL. IWAS MAD AT HIM FOR LEAVING ME TO RAISE THREE KIDS ON MY OWN. I WAS THIRTY FOUR WITH A ALMOST TEEN AGER A SEVEN YEAR OLD AND ONE ONE THE WAY. LOST MY HOME CARS AND HAD TO MOVE SEVERAL TIMES. THROUGH IT ALL WE MADE IT AND I START REALIZING I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN AND I THANK GOD FOR EVERY HE HAS DONE FOR ME. GOD GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON AND PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY. MOST OF ALL I ASPECIAL I HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOVE SO RARE AND SO SPECIAL A LOVE THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER KNOW. HE CHOSE ME TO HAVE THE LOVE OF A LIFE TIME WITH MY HUSBAND MY BESTFRIEND AND MY LOVER. SO WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET ANGRY DONT BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD SOME SPECIAL IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS CHERISH.

12/3/2012 8:43:53 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

59jazzman
Chattanooga, TN
58, joined May. 2012

i feel your pain after 14 months i get up angry and go to bed angry

12/5/2012 3:06:15 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

catsushi62
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Dec. 2012

Someone said shit happens??? I will gladly hold them down for you.

12/5/2012 3:11:08 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

catsushi62
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Dec. 2012

I'm sorry tomjprd but you are a cold fish, really, just go out and have dinner, and what get over it.

12/6/2012 3:49:20 PM Damn it im mad as hell  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,156)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Hey gang,,she sounds normal to me. Anger. Oh yeah.

12/6/2012 6:23:03 PM Damn it im mad as hell  
lkibbie
Norco, CA
43, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from realoldtimers:
My wife of 19 years past May 21 2012 I get tired of people saying get over it. She married me and I was in a wheelchair we had lots of fun. 12 years ago she lost her legs we started another chapter of our lives we still had fun we travel and we adored each other we never raised our voices at each other. Now I do not know how to start over with out her.

My late husband passed in May of this year as well. At first I just couldn't get on with my life. I was in slow motion. I didn't eat and I felt like time had stopped. My husband and I were in the middle of a divorce but we were still good friends. The heartache never goes away my friend. I can tell you I keep going forward because my husband would want me to and I need to move forward with my life. I can't stay "lost" forever. In August of this year I met someone. We are taking it slow and this has allowed me to continue my healing process. I have learned through grief counseling that as the heart heals it's able to grow and encomapss the love I have for both men. I got on with my life at a pace that is acceptable to me. I still have rough days but I know one day all my pain will turn into happy memories of the person I once dedicated my life to.

You cannot start over, just go from the point where your wife died. Live each day and cry if you need to. Take care of things as you can. Give yourself time and try to get involved with your community or church. I am more involved at my church now and am also meeting new people. Slowly with God's help you will be able to move forward and move on with your life. Grief counseling would be a great help also, my friend. I wish you luck!

1/10/2013 1:32:30 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

ms_countrygirl1
Honea Path, SC
54, joined Jan. 2013

I liked your post. My husband died in 2001 and I became SOO angry at GOD thinking that he TOOK something from me when actually what GOD did do was to bless me with 13 years of the real thing. That kind of LOVE is truly a gift from GOD and many people never even experience one day of it. He didn't TAKE -- HE GAVE -- as usual! Have a good day! Melany

1/11/2013 1:41:58 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

tonkacatsag
Houston, TX
42, joined Dec. 2012

First of all , I would like to extend my condolences to each and every one of you for the lost of a partner and be encouraged to remember the laughter,joy and loved shared. It is very healthy to express your emotions in our time of pain, allowing time to heal you through your higher belief. It is these moments that I have found, no matter how tragic the loss may have impacted you and your loved ones, that you have the courage to share these thoughts with complete strangers.

I lost my husband before the holidays 2012 and we have been richly blessed to have loving family and friends to support us through our loss. When Thanksgiving passed, it helped me to remember that we are alive and were able to create new and happy memories. I am blessed to live another moment with my loved ones and be able to raise our children with unconditional love.

I wish you all the best during your memories of your loved one and may time heal and nurture you through your pain. May the anger, hate and hurt be transformed to love , happiness and joyous new memories to remember in times of pain.

[Edited 1/11/2013 1:44:40 AM ]

1/11/2013 7:46:58 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

May we all be blessed with love and happiness in 2013.

2/16/2013 1:02:43 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Its been over 3 years now and I'm not mad anymore.....I'm still sad that my husband is gone, but the anger I had is over....I do feel better now.

Maybe because my husband was so sick and in pain for so long that I know he's not suffering anymore.

I wish all of you peace, healing and may you find comfort!

2/16/2013 2:11:24 AM Damn it im mad as hell  

share_n_love
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,876)
Fort Wayne, IN
62, joined Dec. 2012

My husband of 30 years died Dec 31st, 2006. I was never mad, but the pain is still here. I no longer try to get rid of it, I have just made room for it. I can't move on though. Dating is to difficult for me to start again after all these years. I tried 3 dates in '08, and they were horrible. I am thankful that some can move on.