Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

Flip is an remarkable on the web dating platform that is fully absolutely free to use. utah hookup 60% of active on the net daters say that meeting individuals who share related interests or hobbies is a significant reason they use on line dating. This can also be when you can share any suggestions that may possibly help them during this method. doublelist yakima Profoundly helps you open a conversation with exciting questions and entertaining icebreakers.

mega personal com

General, this is surely 1 that is very best suited to persons who are looking for relationships rather than short term flings, but you ll have to spend for a subscription to access the best characteristics. jupiter dating service By carrying out it this way you happen to be not having to retain checking for messages, or typing out messages when you have a spare few minutes. Customers will be capable to connect by means of audio in a pseudo anonymous manner and begin conversations by means of a matchmaker, the company said. what does kcco stand for on tinder We have the most effective chemistry, but our personalities can be quite diverse.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/23/2014 9:55:26 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Good Morning! So this is how it is is it? First of all I do have all my brain cells thank you very much! And yes if someone can go home after work and have a couple of drinks to relax or smoke a joint to relax that is their prerogative. I do not condemn them for it. Being a advocate for weed dose not make you like a pedifile looking for small children to give the weed to. A pedophile is a pedophile regardless of drugs and alcohol abuse. As far as gay and lesbian couples raising children together in a loving environment doesn't mess them up, negative people cause the children to get, as you call it messed up regardless of weather it is a gay couple, lesbian couple or heterosexual couple. Or even a Polly family. A loving nurturing family and home environment is a good thing. We have to many children in this country in the system, Loving caring homes is what is needed. Remember we were once a tribal society, I agree with you watching someone die from abuse of alcohol, DRUGS, food, smoking or what ever. The key word here is abuse. No one has ever died from just smoking weed. If you want to get on the band wagon on something look into what they refer to as fake bake or incense as they call it, Ill jump on that band wagon with you. I see that stuff taking people out right and left. If weed was legal there would be no need for that fake substance which is sprayed with deadly chemicals to get you high, that is the real drug! As far as my declaimer at the bottom of my profile I have the right to say no you may not use any of my pictures wording and so forth as your own. I do hope you have a good day! Love and Light be with you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/23/2014 3:01:26 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,079)
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lalunamoondeer:
Good Morning! So this is how it is is it? First of all I do have all my brain cells thank you very much! And yes if someone can go home after work and have a couple of drinks to relax or smoke a joint to relax that is their prerogative. I do not condemn them for it. Being a advocate for weed dose not make you like a pedifile looking for small children to give the weed to. A pedophile is a pedophile regardless of drugs and alcohol abuse. As far as gay and lesbian couples raising children together in a loving environment doesn't mess them up, negative people cause the children to get, as you call it messed up regardless of weather it is a gay couple, lesbian couple or heterosexual couple. Or even a Polly family. A loving nurturing family and home environment is a good thing. We have to many children in this country in the system, Loving caring homes is what is needed. Remember we were once a tribal society, I agree with you watching someone die from abuse of alcohol, DRUGS, food, smoking or what ever. The key word here is abuse. No one has ever died from just smoking weed. If you want to get on the band wagon on something look into what they refer to as fake bake or incense as they call it, Ill jump on that band wagon with you. I see that stuff taking people out right and left. If weed was legal there would be no need for that fake substance which is sprayed with deadly chemicals to get you high, that is the real drug! As far as my declaimer at the bottom of my profile I have the right to say no you may not use any of my pictures wording and so forth as your own. I do hope you have a good day! Love and Light be with you
Thanks for proving my point and yes abuse no matter how large or small is still abuse. As for Tribal; I'm guessing you live or near the reservation or have your ancestors names. Tribal in It's core is to help one another out, not let someone be different from the tribe's goal of survival for the LONG TERM. But how do you help someone who Won't help themselves to help the tribe. So after work to unwind starts benign, but one into two and so on. If your practicing psych. do you get reimbursed by the fed. gov't? You have to have License from the state also, and we know what the fed says about it. Will you sue your dealer if you have a reaction to your Wacky Tobacky"? It always catches up with people, can't cheat death!

[Edited 6/23/2014 3:01:51 PM ]

6/23/2014 9:55:32 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

jackiepark1212
Middleburg, FL
48, joined Nov. 2011

I say do not legalize it , we'll why i. Say that is because what about are children , Yallare thinking of yourself and what you want but have you thought about what the children would do if they ggot ahold of this . Which way would they go in life, they probley wouldn't finish school , they wouldn't do good in life . 80% of kids now are on the street and parents don'teven know what they saredoing have the time. .It might be a weed but we sure Don't Need It. It is still a Drug People.. Do you want your kids doing Drugs ? I don't want mind doing Drugs or anyone doing Drugs around them. My choices. Peace be with yall. Make good Choices In life.

6/24/2014 8:28:36 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Good Morning! So which of my many valid points that I had made did you understand? Yes I do live in Indian territory but not a reservation like in South Dakota. I do have native American blood yes. I didn't say I practice psychology I said I have studied psych in school yes I am a well educated woman dose that surprise you? You know not everyone has an addictive personality. There are those who will have an allergic reaction to anything this is not uncommon. Wacky Tabakcy as you call it dose not cause death! But allergic reactions in general have different affects on people some can have an allergic reaction so intense that it will cause death, like a bee sting and die but that dose not make the bee a killer. And yes death is all of our destiny at some point, something will take us all out at some point. So your point is? Are you afraid to die? Have a great day PEACE!

6/24/2014 2:35:18 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

I'm not afraid to die at all, as long as my demise has meaning. Dying for something stupid and that can be prevented is much better than the wrong choices. Sure I drank but got completely sober in 2012 and knew I had to Quit having a destructive behavior. I knew also people from back in the day 1970's-1980's who still do things and will never quit. And yes died from it, Weed included also. I realize you just want to get high and you do that, It's your choice in life but to have feeling of say playing with a child, talking to people in public, having Quality Family Time, going for a drive,; all without having to hide the fact that they don't want anyone to know about their Drug Habits. For every reaction, there is an opposite equal reaction and by not realizing the price you pay for that is repeating the past all over again.
When 3 people sued the Tobacco Industry and WON, it should have opened up some eyes; yes the tobacco industry appealed knowing those plaintiff's will die before they will pay up. Easier to pay there Lawyer's then people; The Alcohol Industry May be seeing that also years from now, The "Pot Industry" will be facing it quicker cause since the fed's are letting this "Experiment" in Colo. and Wash. go and you can't sue any Government agency so those people will be SOL and have to live with the consequences! I don't mind having a good time but picking your spots to do so is the trick to master!

6/25/2014 1:56:14 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Good Morning Im so glad to hear that you have your Karmic debt in order and not afraid to ascend that's wonderful! You speak of a (meaningful death) were you or are you in the milletary? Please tell me you are not a martyr and going to eventually go all postal somewhere! That wouldn't be good Karma at all. People die of stupid things every day look at the mortality rate of drivers texting, this is quite avoidable very common sense stuff but it still happens. You have been sober for almost 2 years now that's great!!!!! Im happy for you, and destructive behavior issues are not all that uncommon in drug and alcohol addictions or any addiction for that matter. So your not alone. So was it you or someone you know had to hide their addiction? Or was it hid from you? I know it sucks but unfortunately some do keep making the same mistakes over and over again hurting the ones around them. The only one to change one is up to the one. No matter how hard it is sometimes we just have to walk away. Yeah the tobacco company's are shaking in their boots now Vaporizers have flooded the market I quit smoking almost a year ago now I feel so much better it was a bad habit I know I really needed to let go of it. And thanks to my friend and the vapes Im cigarette free I don't even miss them, but I do not preach to the others about smoking no, but because they see that Im saving so much money now they like that idea LOL! I believe actions speak so much louder than words. Ill answer their questions about vaping if they ask me. And most do. But there are some out there who have no knowledge at all about the vapers and you should here some of the ludicrous things they come up with due to ignorance! I don't argue I just listen to them. Some times you just cant change another's thought process. In all my many years Iv never known one person who died of just smoking pot nor have I ever heard of any story's of such. Did you know of someone who died from pot? or a allergic reaction to it? I have heard of people goin to the emergency room after smoking that fake bake crap. That's the big thing right now that stuff needs to go away. Its making people look and act like they are doing meth. Its awful what's worse is its legal???? We now are in the age of probation with weed like we were with alcohol many years ago. I feel when we take the preverbal cookie jar off the counter an set it where everyone can reach it, it can take the desire away of the forbidden cookie jar ya know. Not to mention the revenue it will bring and decrease in crime and thinning out the prisons to make room for the more severe criminals. Iv read and know of people who did longer jail time getting caught with a little pot as to where someone who raped a child was out in just months this just doesn't set well with me! how about you? I can think of a lot of things that are much more horrendous in this world than smoking a little pot. I hope you have a great day Sir looking foword to our next conversation Blessings to you! PEACE!

6/26/2014 6:52:12 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

40 Million was supposed to be set aside for Schools off the bat and so far only 4-6 million has been raised. A complete Oxymoron here; Schools have DARE programs and yet an Illegal Substances money is to be given to Public Schools. In the old days that was considered Money Laundering, now It's State Revenue. Criminal Behavior is still that; from Shoplifting to breaking and entering to causing a death while your drunk; Jail and Prison should deter these people but I guess the Electric Chair & maybe watching someone pay for their crimes might send a message.
I'll never go postal, but remember we have had the 2 worst Mass Shootings here and the guy that did it in Aurora is here in Pueblo at the State Hospital claiming Insanity when it was Premeditated completely. Anybody can create Death but can Anybody save lives??

6/27/2014 8:17:01 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

It takes time to raise 40 million hun. the fact they have 4 to 6 is a good start. And where was the 40 million off the bat coming from? That doesn't make since. Look into the history of Alcohol from from beginning till now it was a long tough fight. Many died and were in jail and so forth, Dare even covers alcohol and its a legal substance now. Even though we have age limits and have programs to educate the kids. kids can still get their hands on it. Times change they have to. Its just the nature of the beast. Bad people doing bad things has always been around and will always be around. Its very Ying and Yang we can not have one with out the other. Sad but true. Iv watched the news and yes I have seen the horrendous shootings out there. its awful indeed but if you look at the history of the shooters there were red flags all along the way, you see someone could have stood up and stopped it at an earlier stage. Can you see the bigger picture here? its not just one illegal substance that's the issue here. There are many, many factors that play in this. As far as saving lives that's a whole other chapter. It comes down to each individual either capable of saving a life or taking a life. I do hope you have a great day my friend peace be with you.

6/27/2014 2:10:54 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Agreed And the Columbine killers Parents disappeared afterwards, even after the Law wanted to talk to them. The parents were too busy to be parents worshipping the Almighty Dollar and let the kids play Violent video games not caring about those kids. They were Bullied but the school chose to Ignore helping them. Still a tragedy with no winners but the parents had help leaving town, sad.

6/28/2014 11:20:33 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Yeah Im not to hip on the violent video games either, but Iv known many kids including my X husband LOL! that played them. Nothing ever came of it though. The game did not make them bad kids they are now Lawyers and Dr,s an such. LOL! no pun intended. I really feel it is the bad seed syndrome. I believe you are born with it or you arnt. all the media dose is encourage it and make it grow within the individual to take action in a most horrific way. I do hope you have a great weekend PEACE!

6/30/2014 1:22:23 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

liveandletlive0
Boulder, CO
33, joined Apr. 2014

Ok phil no i do not want to read all yor rants but one thing i will say show me one person who has died from weed bet you cant alchohol kills crack kills coke kills heroin kills any other drug out there kills you but weed so stfu join the oboma cares and deal or better yet get the f**k out of a legal state and protest elsewhere we have spoken we have won kmk for life haters go suck it dgaf indians smoke it for a reason get with life or stay the f**k out hater nough said peace

6/30/2014 2:46:57 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from liveandletlive0:
Ok phil no i do not want to read all yor rants but one thing i will say show me one person who has died from weed bet you cant alchohol kills crack kills coke kills heroin kills any other drug out there kills you but weed so stfu join the oboma cares and deal or better yet get the f**k out of a legal state and protest elsewhere we have spoken we have won kmk for life haters go suck it dgaf indians smoke it for a reason get with life or stay the f**k out hater nough said peace

Make Me! I had a family member who did pass from it. By the way Obama is "Allowing" this little experiment but remember renters, parents, Government workers put themselves in Jeopardy because of it. It will be repealed thru federal pressure like when the feds used Highway Money to make states raise the drinking age to 21. If It's so legal then why aren't 18-20 year old allowed to purchase and ruin there lives as well? You live in Brighton, come live in a poor county like Pueblo or any San Luis Valley county, the eastern Plains then that STFU will be what these people will tell you as your getting you A@s handed to you just for being from the Denver Metro Area. When the feds start taking money from the state they will Override 64 as a Constitutional Amendment and scrap any Idea about Legalization so will die a horrible Death! Indians have had Peyote as part of the Tribe Ritual Ceremony so It is been accepted only on the Reservation. English is essential, so please use it properly. But it looks like lost brain cells have stricken you, Figures.

7/1/2014 7:41:56 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Hey Phil how are ya today? So I was right you did loose a family member. So what happened? and why didn't you comment back on the fact I called it, that you lost a loved one? Sorry for the loss by the way. Was it an allergic reaction? if so its the only case in history that I have heard of ever. I would like to hear the details. Have a good day!

7/1/2014 1:14:07 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
andresdagreat
Miami, FL
24, joined Jun. 2014

Im smokein right now i could care less!

7/1/2014 4:35:20 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lalunamoondeer:
Hey Phil how are ya today? So I was right you did loose a family member. So what happened? and why didn't you comment back on the fact I called it, that you lost a loved one? Sorry for the loss by the way. Was it an allergic reaction? if so its the only case in history that I have heard of ever. I would like to hear the details. Have a good day!

I've had appointments the last time we chatted. When he passed was so addicted to it, loved it more than the family wasn't an allergic reaction just wanted it more than life. I know he's not doing it anymore; but to pay that price for not just weed but booze, coke/crack, heroin, meth, etc.! I've had family and friends linger for years instead of going Quickly and it sucks to see that. Most all people wont or don't want to see that aspect of life but that's the way we are made up and was told by some that "It's an Outlet to Kill the Pain of Living that's why they do it and It's all they know" Pretty Honest and Truthful when you look in the Mirror and say "What do I do Today to stay alive and healthy?" If you notice the kid from Brighton who has trouble with the English Language I mentioned how the American Indians use Peyote as part of there Religious Ceremonies; they live with nature and understand it. But only do it on the Reservation which is a Sovereign Nation not the U.S. or have some special permission from the fed. The Gov't does not and cannot endorse a state Religion and people may try that to no avail. I'm good Laura and I'll chat with you the next time!

7/2/2014 8:30:29 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
lalunamoondeer
Bartlesville, OK
53, joined Apr. 2014

Morning Phil you had appointments? Dr? For work? What do you do? LOL! the name is Luna not Laura. So was he friend or family? Sorry again for the loss! It really wasn't the weeds fault ya know an addict is an addict is an addict. You mentiond watching friends and family linger for years and not go quickly? can you explain that a little further? Yes people have crutches always have always will. Some people are so unhappy with themselves. They over use substances to block out the pain in their lives Its so sad to watch. How ever not everyone is that way. I love the fact smoking weed gives cancer patients a quality of life again. Do you remember when the stores back in the day sold a pill called Quiet world? it was an over the counter mothers little helper. Its been proven over and over that a little relaxation is good for you to keep you happy up beat an motivated. Almost everyone has a little something Some thing to help them relax. Its the addicts who over use a substance that gives it a bad name. Yes you are right the natives from all over the world not just Native Americans have some kind of herb they use in ceremony and have since the beginning of time. They understand the herb and use it for the greater good. Yes that is the separation of church and state some times the lines get fuzzy Well Im off to work so have a great day PEACE!

7/20/2014 5:57:08 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

twotonelove
Lake Mary, FL
31, joined Jul. 2014

Yay!

7/20/2014 1:37:44 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

larena40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,945)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Jan. 2014

Why not people gone smoke it anyway.

7/20/2014 3:10:24 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

I enjoy the armchair quarterback answers to this! First; you don't live here to see the Reality of what it does. More people have come here JUST for the weed only to find out what the penalties are and restrictions of it pertain to. The peeps that paid 300.00-500.00 for The So called Medical card got screwed meaning the state opened the market if you could afford it nullifying any chance of "Medical" mistaken for right choice. Families have relocated here only to find out the locals get first shot and they get put on a waiting list; Crime has gone up and Heroin now has come into play so yes It's a Gateway Drug. Misdemeanors have now gone into Felony Territory and weed can be measured here very Accurately for the difference. Gated Communities and other quasi gov't agencies are having a field day by banning it from their properties and communities. This IS Legal Discrimination with the Law and Employers are making the most of it. Can't repeal it cause It's part of the Colo. Constitution so an act of the Legislature or 75% of the people can repeal it. Were the Test Bed for this "Experiment" and so far it is Failing!

7/23/2014 7:33:03 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

aj0027
Houston, TX
24, joined Jun. 2014

I say yayyy

7/23/2014 8:33:24 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

playingindirt
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,981)
Eugene, OR
62, joined Mar. 2014

make it legal.

7/24/2014 12:35:35 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Aj, Dirt; come here and I'll show you what the real deal is about pot up close and personal. People bring their kids here so they can smoke weed with no regard for those kids; I Dare You! The homelessness here is out of control; so would you give money to them knowing they would be using it to buy weed not food or shelter?

7/25/2014 6:17:19 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
yg27587
Wake Forest, NC
62, joined Jun. 2014

Thought it already is legal in many states.....................

However, Sadly, Tobacco will be illegal soon with the Anti-Smoke Morons..UGH!..

7/25/2014 10:16:21 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

rusted75
Yulee, FL
42, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

Hell to the ya !!! Releives my aches and pains and help me deal with the aches and pains I gota put up with that aren't in my control lol

8/4/2014 9:37:01 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from rusted75:
Hell to the ya !!! Releives my aches and pains and help me deal with the aches and pains I gota put up with that aren't in my control lol

So who do buy from then; a doctor or the street corner Drug Dealer to try to alleviate the pain? Did you have a unhealthy lifestyle or have a catastrophic accident to cause you to smoke weed?

8/4/2014 9:58:39 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
oursecret420
Lafayette, LA
35, joined Jun. 2014

Legalize, let the smokers be free, there are far worse things that are legal.... Alcohol, prescription pills, cigarettes kill everyday. Herb is from Mother Earth, no chemical process needed to utilize it's benefits, don't believe the media.

8/4/2014 10:07:05 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

It's unfortunate that yes they use Chemicals to enhance weed also to create more Potency and strains here since the State takes a big chunk of Money for it now!

8/5/2014 12:04:34 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
yg27587
Wake Forest, NC
62, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from phil406:
It's unfortunate that yes they use Chemicals to enhance weed also to create more Potency and strains here since the State takes a big chunk of Money for it now!

All the more reason to grow your own weed, tobacco, veggies, flowers, etc..

No chemicals in any of the above that I grow in my garden ........

10/20/2014 3:21:54 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

sarmen420
Glendale, CA
22, joined Jul. 2014

Honestly they should just make weed legally medically in every state that isnt legal basically its legal and u dont have pay taxes

10/20/2014 5:58:51 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Anytime you want to approach this Question, the Federal Government is involved. There position is no, knowing that It's addictive nature affects Humans very differently and knowing they can seize property quite easily!

10/27/2014 10:26:19 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
s_p_a_r_k_s
East Bridgewater, MA
59, joined Oct. 2014

yes

11/6/2014 7:57:27 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

goldfire1200
Melbourne, FL
26, joined Dec. 2010

I say yes. The main problem with weed is those who abuse it. Smoking it 24/7 can be bad for you. Hell, drinking coffee, watching tv, and eating sweets 24/7 is bad for you. But in moderation, it's good for your health (the exception being tv. That's entertainment). They need to legalize marijuana. Even if they're going to tax it (we all know that's the only real reason why the government will legalize it, because they found a way to tax it). People DO benefit from marijuana. So yes. Legalize it!

11/6/2014 1:10:07 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from goldfire1200:
I say yes. The main problem with weed is those who abuse it. Smoking it 24/7 can be bad for you. Hell, drinking coffee, watching tv, and eating sweets 24/7 is bad for you. But in moderation, it's good for your health (the exception being tv. That's entertainment). They need to legalize marijuana. Even if they're going to tax it (we all know that's the only real reason why the government will legalize it, because they found a way to tax it). People DO benefit from marijuana. So yes. Legalize it!

There is NO benefit Medically or otherwise. Besides people are finding out that since the Feds are in charge of Health Insurance, There my be Pre-existing conditions allowed but drug abuse Isn't. And since they make the rules there policy is of no. Schools and Business have Zero Tolerance Policies in place and if you get hurt they don't have to cover you at all. We here in Colorado have people crapping themselves because the Feds haven't made the decision to seize property so renters are SOL and can be Discriminated against and the ACLU won't help them cause it's classified as a addictive drug. Read the FDA book on drugs and find Schedule I narcotics, read the definition and you'll be shocked what this contains. By smoking weed and you have a child, It's Felony Child Abuse and you'll lose any low income benefits for yourself and dependents, so plan on Major Jail time!

11/6/2014 6:48:48 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

goldfire1200
Melbourne, FL
26, joined Dec. 2010

Excuse me, but you need to do your research, boy.

Medically, marijuana can help calm the symptoms of those with epilepsy, seizures and other related issues. It can help an insomniac sleep, and people with eating disorders eat. It can stop morning sickness in pregnant women, if used in moderation and carefully.

Next time you want to try and say some "facts", make sure you have them straight.

11/7/2014 3:00:51 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from goldfire1200:
Excuse me, but you need to do your research, boy.

Medically, marijuana can help calm the symptoms of those with epilepsy, seizures and other related issues. It can help an insomniac sleep, and people with eating disorders eat. It can stop morning sickness in pregnant women, if used in moderation and carefully.

Next time you want to try and say some "facts", make sure you have them straight.

I do little Girl. You don't live here, I do therefore it is NOT Medicinal in any way shape or form. Using natural common herbs for some medical issues are welcome by hospitals and doctors along with Insurance companies. Any Health food store can help immensely with the natural legal medicine to use. I've stated before how a researcher with 30+ years has treated addicts not just for alcohol but weed, cocaine, meth and Heroin also. This state is a Catch-22 and other states will fall in line for it. Weed is still a Schedule I drug and most if not all med students have to know this book and what to watch for. Liability is the name of this game so are you ready to go to Prison for giving someone weed; It equates as if you giving a prescribed medicine for you to someone else. Trafficking is the word for that kind of "Help" that you want to give. They have also found that people have Allergic Reactions to certain plants like weed or any other Pollinating plant which is what this "Industry" doesn't tell you. Just remember; you wont have any hospital or clinic help you but will call the Authorities cause It's a risk they will NOT take!

11/9/2014 3:15:36 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

goldfire1200
Melbourne, FL
26, joined Dec. 2010

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over opinions. This is my last post.

The fact still remains that regardless of your location, marijuana has its benefits and risks, just like any other medicinal herb. Laws have nothing to do with what the plant is capable of curing/helping. So what if it's illegal? It doesn't take away from the fact that people with epilepsy can live normally SHOULD they use it. I'm all for making marijuana legal. It would solve a lot of issues.

That's all I have to say on the matter. Stop being butthurt because people have different opinions than you do and leave them alone.

11/11/2014 7:47:07 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

whatalsome
Kilgore, TX
30, joined Aug. 2014

It needs to be legalized

11/12/2014 4:37:00 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

phil406
Pueblo, CO
54, joined Jul. 2009

So you justify your drug use because you don't state in your profile about smoking weed. If your that proud about it, come right out say it and be honest about it. A lot of people get turned off because of people who smoke weed and they have to get drug tested for their jobs especially Government ones. If you don't trust western medicine, why smoke weed? It's "Enhanced" like cigs are nowadays so you really don't now what's in there do you?? Oh and you could've been someone to debate but your issues are clouded by your personal Bias, rather than look into alternatives for what you need to keep your condition properly managed I wish you well.

11/12/2014 10:20:52 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
Earldon1
Jonesboro, IN
47, joined Sep. 2014

Oh brother^^^^

11/19/2014 7:39:20 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

trib4me314
Saint Louis, MO
27, joined Oct. 2014

Hell yeah legalize weed!!!!!it helps sick people and itz not dangerous so why not???

11/20/2014 11:02:27 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
grasp303
Littleton, CO
37, joined Oct. 2014

It's legal here ha!

11/20/2014 7:14:36 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

dtrac
Gulf Shores, AL
63, joined May. 2014

Yes! alcohol is legal people drive drinking.I would much rather people be driving on pot thoyan alcohol any day! putting people in jail for pot is ridiculous don't we have a overcrowding problem!

11/21/2014 12:39:57 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
riddler700
Reynoldsville, PA
46, joined Mar. 2012

Im new here ... so ... Im gonna just go with a simple .. Yay ! ...

11/22/2014 9:47:56 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
bigdaddy2ya
Zachary, LA
49, joined May. 2014

legalize..I'll never buy again

11/26/2014 1:22:54 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
jsmouve
East Weymouth, MA
34, joined Jul. 2011

Yay. Tax it and call it a day

12/2/2014 7:26:28 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

philinit4
Birmingham, AL
43, joined Apr. 2013

Do you mean the thousands of kids lifes destroyed for a choice most have made at some point. And if caught the laws are ridiculously harsh for a plant if not your the problem

12/7/2014 12:00:18 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
bronzehunter
North Bend, OR
58, joined Jun. 2014

When I hear of pot being legalized. I think of a quote my mom used to tell us that she heard as a young woman.. It's from Stalin "We (Russia) will eventually take over a nation of idiots".. At the time the cold war was heating up, and the idiots he was referring to were U.S.
I find the quote interesting in todays political climate..
No one using pot would be willing to defend against a foreign power bent on taking U.S. over..So legalize it.. That way our military can smoke it like tobacco, while treating "defending" the country as a regular job..
Come to thik of it, could be a good thing for our Representatives in D.C. to pass a blunt across the asile to help decide important policy issues.
Be kinda cool to have the first responders sparking up when they show up to put the house fire out or help mom deliver a lil bro or sis..
Actually, I don't care.. I'm an older man, best I got left is maybe 25yrs.. I'll be drooling in my nursing home while the caregivers take their "blunt" breaks and the U.S.A. collapses into the "stoned age" while a more vigorous foreign country strips Citizenship from U.S.

12/11/2014 10:11:45 AM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  
bill4624
Vineland, NJ
25, joined Sep. 2013

Hell yea smoke away in a field full of weed

1/4/2015 7:37:03 PM Legalize weed? yay or nay? | Page 4  

passioninjersey
Over 2,000 Posts (3,827)
Jersey City, NJ
39, joined Dec. 2012

Man legalize it....