Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

apps for hookups iphone

Eharmony matches single females and males for lasting and fulfilling relationships. comox dating We ll be truthful although, there are not a ton of people today who use Happn, so there may be slim pickings. Hinge lets you customise your profile to add three key bits of individual data claiming this will assistance you find anything much more actual. find nepali girl for dating This free dating app is 1 of the largest and most popular in the planet, boasting a lot more than 70 million members spanning the complete English speaking world.

local girl hookup

These blowups follow a fairly standard pattern, at least in the Initial, new data is revealed that the firm misled users about an element of the platform—data sharing and information privacy, extremist content material, ad revenue, responses If you get pulled over and a police officer asks for your phone, beware. new westminster dating For example, NSFW posts are permitted but should be labeled as such so customers can choose if they want to view the post or not. It is about, she says, as perfect as it can get. amber doig thorne onlyfans Only this time it wasn t as entertaining s it applied to be.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/1/2012 12:22:28 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Why do the women here get annoyed when guys send a message that just says "hey, what's up?"

We want to initiate a conversation and don't know you. What else can be said? "Hi I like your thesis on quantum mechanics and how it will revolutionize space travel"?

I'm asking this honestly and not in a mocking way. I don't understand why in dating sites people get irritated with simple messages being sent. There is only so much a person can start off with no?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/1/2012 12:24:51 AM Best opener?  

claudius5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,862)
Petaluma, CA
65, joined May. 2009

Read their profile and use a little imagination. There is no free lunch, no home delivery and no instant gratification.

11/1/2012 12:25:49 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Thanks for the reply and what you say makes sense, but even then some people don't have the most...detailed profiles.

11/1/2012 12:28:55 AM Best opener?  

bowlerxxx
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,752)
Decatur, GA
50, joined Feb. 2011

Online it appears that if you send a "hey" message that you didn't read their profile. Best thing to do and it's easy on top of that is , read the profile and pick something that you find interesting. That way they know you didn't just look at the pix. No hard to do plus you can weed out some as the crazy may be in the profile.

ETA: whoops claudius beat me to it.

[Edited 11/1/2012 12:30:20 AM ]

11/1/2012 12:29:26 AM Best opener?  

stan_147
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,473)
Tehachapi, CA
50, joined Aug. 2010

If there isn't much, deduce something from the pics and what is there, and make her laugh.

11/1/2012 12:44:55 AM Best opener?  

lasttruepoet
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Union City, NJ
31, joined Aug. 2012

I agree with you. I don't want to invest too much time in reading endless profiles some of which drone on and on forever. Then write this profound well thought out note only to get nothing back. But that's just the way things are.

I think things would go better if they were more proactive but there's no need for them to be.

11/1/2012 12:47:54 AM Best opener?  

bowlerxxx
Decatur, GA
50, joined Feb. 2011

If what you are reading bores you then why in the world would you even write them in the first place?

11/1/2012 12:49:09 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from lasttruepoet:
I agree with you. I don't want to invest too much time in reading endless profiles some of which drone on and on forever. Then write this profound well thought out note only to get nothing back. But that's just the way things are.

I think things would go better if they were more proactive but there's no need for them to be.

This exactly.

I hate taking the time and making a big ass, very detailed message only to get no reply. Seriously?

And you all have good suggestions. You're right that it's my job to be clever about it. But I'm still confused why they ALL seem to think I didn't look at their profile.

11/1/2012 12:49:48 AM Best opener?  

202sunkissed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,086)
Bladensburg, MD
31, joined May. 2012

It's as simple as "u have a beautiful smile". Or "I read your profile, I also think/like/want xyz maybe/i think/ i want we should talk. How are u today?"

Isn't not reading the profile of someone u message and therefore would like to date or hookup with kind of shallow? To me it implies that u didnt read the book, u only looked at the pictures.

If someone has too long of a profile and u can't get thru it move on. There are plenty of more considerate ppl with shorter profiles here I'm sure.

[Edited 11/1/2012 12:50:45 AM ]

11/1/2012 12:53:48 AM Best opener?  

max811
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,024)
Palmetto, FL
34, joined Aug. 2010

Send this to a few girls, Your kinda cute.So what is your theory on quantum mechanics and how it will revolutionize space travel?Also how do feel about under water basket weaving as an olympic sport?

I bet you get a response with that before hey how are you.

11/1/2012 12:54:10 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 202sunkissed:
It's as simple as "u have a beautiful smile". Or "I read your profile, I also think/like/want xyz maybe/i think/ i want we should talk. How are u today?"

Isn't not reading the profile of someone u message and therefore would like to date or hookup with kind of shallow? To me it implies that u didnt read the book, u only looked at the pictures.

If someone has too long of a profile and u can't get thru it move on. There are plenty of more considerate ppl with shorter profiles here I'm sure.

I agree with you a 100%. Unfortunately, your suggestion doesn't always work either. Because some women find it annoying when a person messages with "you are beautiful" or "I love your smile".

I agree that guys and women should make a concerted effort. That part doesn't bother me at all. But even with a detailed profile, there is only so much that can be said without an actual conversation going on between the two. That's what I meant in my opening post. I think I just did a piss poor job of making that point.

11/1/2012 12:54:52 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from knight86:
I agree with you a 100%. Unfortunately, your suggestion doesn't always work either. Because some women find it annoying when a person messages with "you are beautiful" or "I love your smile".

I agree that guys and women should make a concerted effort. That part doesn't bother me at all. But even with a detailed profile, there is only so much that can be said without an actual conversation going on between the two. That's what I meant in my opening post. I think I just did a piss poor job of making that point.

Haha fair enough...

11/1/2012 12:56:30 AM Best opener?  

lasttruepoet
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Union City, NJ
31, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from 202sunkissed:

Oh yeah? Try it. Open a fake male profile and send out some notes. See what it's like on our end. Sending out dozens of notes and getting one or two replies is frustrating after a while. It becomes work and no fun @ all.

Your just saying that cuz your clueless about how fickle and flaky women are. Getting your attention is a freaking production.

11/1/2012 12:58:38 AM Best opener?  

bowlerxxx
Decatur, GA
50, joined Feb. 2011

That's why you pick one or two at most things in the profile to bring up in initial message. Don't write a book. Most people don't want to read that much in a first message. Some will respond some won't. If you get just 1 and it's the right one then all the others don't matter anyway.

11/1/2012 12:58:56 AM Best opener?  
eriaction
Over 2,000 Posts (2,040)
Hendersonville, NC
30, joined Jul. 2012

Hey whats up?....Works fine with me... I just open the profile, and look to see if I read anything I like....

If not I delete

[Edited 11/1/2012 12:59:22 AM ]

11/1/2012 1:00:50 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from eriaction:
Hey whats up?....Works fine with me... I just open the profile, and look to see if I read anything I like....

If not I delete

You are in the extreme minority.

I mean, I get from the POV of women on these dating sites they have to deal with a lot of douchebags. So you have to start off showing you're not one of those "a**holes". Ok, fine. Fair enough, but again I can't show much of my personality if there is no convo...

11/1/2012 1:02:11 AM Best opener?  
dreamdare
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,321)
Zvenigorodka
Ukraine
95, joined Jul. 2010

If I'm interested, all she has to do is say "hi."

She doesn't even have to type it out.

She can just point and click.

I've had several write to say hi, or wink at me. It's funny that generally when I say hi back that they don't have anything left to say. LOL Usually women tend to be more talkative than men.

11/1/2012 1:08:07 AM Best opener?  

202sunkissed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,086)
Bladensburg, MD
31, joined May. 2012

Quote from lasttruepoet:
Oh yeah? Try it. Open a fake male profile and send out some notes. See what it's like on our end. Sending out dozens of notes and getting one or two replies is frustrating after a while. It becomes work and no fun @ all.

Your just saying that cuz your clueless about how fickle and flaky women are. Getting your attention is a freaking production.

Lol maybe.

BUT if they don't answer move on. I've talked to many guys on here and haven't felt right about meeting the majority of them. I'm not really that fickle but it's a similar thing. U go in expecting a connection but nothing happens.

However, I'm just saying that it doesn't gave to be a production for that FIRST MSG. Just as simple as readinb the profile and picking something interesting that interests u about the person and comment on it. One thing. Not a huge thing. Doesn't hv to be a smile or physical attributes.

For example:

OP. "I see u graduated recently and u work in legal (yes I read profiles (. Is your degree pre-law or something else?"

11/1/2012 1:10:07 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,855)
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Your profile states: "I'm a pretty laid-back kind of guy. Recent college grad. Looking to getting to know some others. My personality? Like I said, I'm pretty laid-back and fun. There's a lot to put here, so it might just be easier if you ask me." Under interests you put a few "typical guy things".

This tells me very little about you and if we would mesh well. A simple "hey what's up" email doesn't add much more.

What a short profile and email message COULD tell someone is that you MIGHT BE a bit lazy... and expect others to fill in blanks. (I could be wrong, but from personal experience, that's my first impression....)

Since you don't have much in your profile, you should at least HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY in your email. Otherwise, what would make YOU STAND OUT, next to.... let's say.... 10 other guys that wrote a woman, that day?!

[Edited 11/1/2012 1:10:30 AM ]

11/1/2012 1:10:44 AM Best opener?  
eriaction
Over 2,000 Posts (2,040)
Hendersonville, NC
30, joined Jul. 2012

@knight....I think women should keep a more open mind...I do get up to a ridiculousness amount of msgs, but it only takes 2 secs to scan and give a chance...

11/1/2012 1:13:50 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from bowlerxxx: If what you are reading bores you then why in the world would you even write them in the first place?

My guess would be the obvious.

She's hawt.... he wants to boink her.... or at least be seen with her by his boys or other women he might want to impress...... and he really doesn't care what she's got "upstairs" anyway. Just my best guess.....

11/1/2012 1:14:00 AM Best opener?  
csm92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,711)
Schertz, TX
22, joined Dec. 2011

I see women getting mad that men can't formulate a decent message. A decent message to them is usually something more than "Hey, what's up?" or talking about sex. Though, when I do take the time to make a decent message, usually based on what I see on their profile, it usually goes without response.

Not that I care, I've learned long ago to just move on. It's usually the picture that makes the difference, not the message.

[Edited 11/1/2012 1:14:31 AM ]

11/1/2012 1:15:49 AM Best opener?  
eriaction
Over 2,000 Posts (2,040)
Hendersonville, NC
30, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rhea27:
Your profile states: "I'm a pretty laid-back kind of guy. Recent college grad. Looking to getting to know some others. My personality? Like I said, I'm pretty laid-back and fun. There's a lot to put here, so it might just be easier if you ask me." Under interests you put a few "typical guy things".

This tells me very little about you and if we would mesh well. A simple "hey what's up" email doesn't add much more.

What a short profile and email message COULD tell someone is that you MIGHT BE a bit lazy... and expect others to fill in blanks. (I could be wrong, but from personal experience, that's my first impression....)

Since you don't have much in your profile, you should at least HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY in your email. Otherwise, what would make YOU STAND OUT, next to.... let's say.... 10 other guys that wrote a woman, that day?!

Some of the more interesting guys have profiles that read: Ask me to find out

Some men dont wear their heart on their sleeve and leave write soo much detail about themselves..

I personally would rather chat back and forth, and not read a lengthily written profile that they can work on and tweak

11/1/2012 1:19:10 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from knight86: .... some women find it annoying when a person messages with "you are beautiful" or "I love your smile".

....I agree that guys and women should make a concerted effort. That part doesn't bother me at all. But even with a detailed profile, there is only so much that can be said without an actual conversation going on between the two....

Well... I'd get annoyed too if the email ONLY SAYS "you are beautiful" or "I love your smile." Have SOMETHING to say in addition to that. Only giving a compliment makes it seem as if you've only looked at the pics and ignored the rest of the profile. It also does make it seem as if you're purely about looks..... and not much more.

11/1/2012 1:19:18 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 202sunkissed:

For example:

OP. "I see u graduated recently and u work in legal (yes I read profiles (. Is your degree pre-law or something else?"

That's fair. Like I said, I do agree with a lot that you've posted. But like lasttruepoet says, it's just annoying to make this concerted effort so many times and get not reply. I'm just baffeled that I see women say constantly "ok...give me a bit more than "whats up?" and then I'll reply". No... not really. The disclaimer should really be "Say more than what's up and you have to be insanely hot."

rhea27:

Ok that's fair. My profile is pretty lame and barren. I'll tell you why, though. It's that way because what's the point of laying out my entire life story? I'd prefer someone talking to me about it rather than people reading my life like a book and thinking "hmm...the prologue is alright. I guess I can stomach reading the rest." But fair point that other people don't know enough about me to wanna write more.

eriaction:

THANK YOU. Exactly. Doesn't take that long that at all.

csm92:

Exactly...

11/1/2012 1:23:20 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from lasttruepoet: Oh yeah? Try it. Open a fake male profile and send out some notes. See what it's like on our end. Sending out dozens of notes and getting one or two replies is frustrating after a while. It becomes work and no fun @ all.

While I won't suggest that you'd open a fake female profile.... you should see the crazy, weird, mean, crude, vulgar or downright nasty emails some of us women get, almost daily. And some of those dudes will do that over and over.... and some may even get nastier when they don't get a reply. Talk about frustrating.

11/1/2012 1:23:37 AM Best opener?  

lasttruepoet
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Union City, NJ
31, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from rhea27:
Quote from bowlerxxx: If what you are reading bores you then why in the world would you even write them in the first place?

She's hawt.... he wants to boink her.... or at least be seen with her by his boys or other women he might want to impress...... and he really doesn't care what she's got "upstairs" anyway. Just my best guess.....

You don't know. Don't assume.

I write in because experience tells me that even smart women babble and assume from time to time. If I dismissed every woman that said the wrong thing or talked too much ill hit my 40s and ill still be a bachelor.

[Edited 11/1/2012 1:26:26 AM ]

11/1/2012 1:30:18 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from eriaction: Some of the more interesting guys have profiles that read: Ask me to find out

Some men dont wear their heart on their sleeve and leave write soo much detail about themselves..

I personally would rather chat back and forth, and not read a lengthily written profile that they can work on and tweak

Maybe they are "interesting" to you because they're leaving a lot open for you to figure out?! (Some people like "mystery", I suppose.)

I prefer to know more, upfront. I have no interest in "chatting" back and forth, tying to figure out if there is even the slightest commonality. I've talked to quite a few people that claim "we have a lot in common", only to find out we really don't. ("A lot in common" is such a cliche to me.... and doesn't guarantee we will get along, anyway.)

11/1/2012 1:38:43 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from knight86:

rhea27:

Ok that's fair. My profile is pretty lame and barren. I'll tell you why, though. It's that way because what's the point of laying out my entire life story? I'd prefer someone talking to me about it rather than people reading my life like a book and thinking "hmm...the prologue is alright. I guess I can stomach reading the rest." But fair point that other people don't know enough about me to wanna write more.

No offense, but at 26, I don't think you have a whole lot of life story to write about. (I suppose, it would depend on what you consider your " life story" to be. I could be totally off about your case....)

IMHO, people thinking that "the prologue is alright. I guess I can stomach reading the rest" isn't a bad thing...

11/1/2012 1:44:44 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from rhea27:

Quote from lasttruepoet:
You don't know. Don't assume.

I write in because experience tells me that even smart women babble and assume from time to time. If I dismissed every woman that said the wrong thing or talked too much ill hit my 40s and ill still be a bachelor.

Fair enough.... but that's also why I said it was ONLY A GUESS and NOT A FACT.

I've come across guys that are only into a woman for her looks.... since they have no plans on having more than just sex with her. They're willing to put up with a good looking "babbler" or a "ditz", on a short term basis, as long as the sex is good and his boys are envious.

11/1/2012 1:48:56 AM Best opener?  

knight86
Richardson, TX
28, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from rhea27:
No offense, but at 26, I don't think you have a whole lot of life story to write about. (I suppose, it would depend on what you consider your " life story" to be. I could be totally off about your case....)

IMHO, people thinking that "the prologue is alright. I guess I can stomach reading the rest" isn't a bad thing...

Well, I have enough "life story" to cover a conversation as I'm sure people that have reached the age of 26 have.

I'm not saying you're wrong. In fact, I do appreciate you giving your view point. I looked at your profile and you are very specific on what you are looking for.

I think there is an unfortunate trade-off on sites like this. Men have to break their backs to scramble for the attention of the women (somehow proving they're not douchebags in the process) and women have to put up with guys looking for sex or degrading them somehow.

11/1/2012 2:00:28 AM Best opener?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,928)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Everyone is different and what works well w/one might suck w/another. Some feel that a 2-3 word message shows no thought/effort whilst others are only going to look at your pics/profile and make the call.

There's no magic formula save the sales formula. The more contacts you make the better your odds of making a sale. Howevah, you'll always miss some sales that you thought you had bagged and closing deals is a low percentage compared to offers.

You can nevah be sure of what the other seeks. Take your best shot and roll w/punches.

11/1/2012 2:03:08 AM Best opener?  

202sunkissed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,086)
Bladensburg, MD
31, joined May. 2012

I get it. I just don't see that it's that much effort. perhaps bc I don't really have to put much effort out there other than weeding thru ppl. Not like I'm insanely hot and popular but u know...women's issues lol

I too look at the profiles before answering. I HATE super long profiles. Dont need ur life story. Why give up that much to ppl u dont know?
If I don't like what I see I may or may not respond. I try to let guys down easy but I don't always have the time. Harsh...

I kind of hate the @ask me to find out more line". I see it so often that it's kind of cliche for me now. I'd be much more happy with a line like "this is just an introduction. Lets talk to find out more about each other. " or some other open invitation.

I know u didnt ask for any feedback on ur profile, but I thought I'd put that out there

[Edited 11/1/2012 2:05:13 AM ]

11/1/2012 2:06:35 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from knight86: Well, I have enough "life story" to cover a conversation as I'm sure people that have reached the age of 26 have.

I'm not saying you're wrong. In fact, I do appreciate you giving your view point. I looked at your profile and you are very specific on what you are looking for.

I think there is an unfortunate trade-off on sites like this. Men have to break their backs to scramble for the attention of the women (somehow proving they're not douchebags in the process) and women have to put up with guys looking for sex or degrading them somehow.

How long is that conversation? Does your "life story" cover more than an hour?

Like I said.... I don't mean to offend.... but I have a feeling that it's not all that long of a story, at this time.

My GUESS - and I capitalized this so people can see it's only a guess and not an assumption - is that you're probably done covering your life story with: grew up in a family of (number of siblings).... worked somewhere part-time while in HS... worked in (job) whist going to college to study (law, pre-law?)... had (a number of) short term situation(s)... had (a number of) long term relationship(s)... maybe got married and divorced... maybe had a kid or two (and hopefully not more at your age and preferably with the same woman).... are now working as a (occupation) or in (job).... planning on marriage or a committed relationship within (a certain time)..... planning on a career in (occupation.)

See.... even writing that out doesn't take up a whole lot of lines, let along much time..... at least what I'm guessing your life story could be.

You could add a few interesting places you've visited, what you did there.... where you want to go visit in the future... what your passions are.... what type of girl you like.... all which may only add another few lines and perhaps another 5 minutes of time.

11/1/2012 2:07:10 AM Best opener?  
islandqu33n
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,344)
Lake Oswego, OR
28, joined Sep. 2011

I agree with a lot of these responses. I think Das made an excellent point.

11/1/2012 2:10:22 AM Best opener?  
dan9787
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,296)
Laval, QC
51, joined Apr. 2011

I agree with sunkissed and would add -unless she addressed that too- that if a woman doesn't think a one sentence introduction is enough, then she might not be worth considering. Maybe she could be but if it's a big peeve for her that could be a red flag...

Personally I don't mind a "Hi!". I'll just check the profile and decide if I'm interested.

11/1/2012 2:19:36 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from dan9787: I agree with sunkissed and would add -unless she addressed that too- that if a woman doesn't think a one sentence introduction is enough, then she might not be worth considering. Maybe she could be but if it's a big peeve for her that could be a red flag...

Personally I don't mind a "Hi!". I'll just check the profile and decide if I'm interested.

Well... my peeve is a VERY SHORT PROFILE with not much concrete info AND a VERY SHORT EMAIL. If a guy has SOMETHING INTERESTING to say in his profile, then I'm ok with a shorter email. If his profile is very short, he better make the email more interesting.

One of the "worst" emails of this sort was from a guy that had 2 short lines in his profile.... one of them stating "ask me anything and I'll tell you." His email read "Hey sweet thing. Let's chat." When I sent him no reply, he got more insistent.... by offering to buy me a drink if I called his cell to set up a meet.

BTW.... he was under 30. I'm over 40. Let your imagination lead you to where he may have wanted this to go.

11/1/2012 2:23:22 AM Best opener?  
dreamdare
Zvenigorodka
Ukraine
95, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from rhea27:

my peeve is a VERY SHORT PROFILE

No man would ever admit to such a thing.

11/1/2012 2:27:41 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from rhea27:

... my peeve is a VERY SHORT PROFILE

Quote from dreamdare:
No man would ever admit to such a thing.

Let me guess.....

... as long as she is hawt and not too weird or crazy.... right?

11/1/2012 2:37:04 AM Best opener?  
dreamdare
Zvenigorodka
Ukraine
95, joined Jul. 2010

It was a joke about.....let's say....manhood.

If you don't get it, you might just want to let it go. I was reluctant to make the joke. It's a little off color.

11/1/2012 2:43:13 AM Best opener?  
dan9787
Laval, QC
51, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from rhea27:

Well... my peeve is a VERY SHORT PROFILE with not much concrete info AND a VERY SHORT EMAIL. If a guy has SOMETHING INTERESTING to say in his profile, then I'm ok with a shorter email. If his profile is very short, he better make the email more interesting.

One of the "worst" emails of this sort was from a guy that had 2 short lines in his profile.... one of them stating "ask me anything and I'll tell you." His email read "Hey sweet thing. Let's chat." When I sent him no reply, he got more insistent.... by offering to buy me a drink if I called his cell to set up a meet.

BTW.... he was under 30. I'm over 40. Let your imagination lead you to where he may have wanted this to go.

I agree. I'm not fond of profiles where people say 'ask me what you want I'll tell you.
It's time wasted for me trying to weed out uninteresting profiles. And a profile like that could get weeded out almost automatically.

11/1/2012 2:47:21 AM Best opener?  
deadlooking
Miami, FL
25, joined Oct. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/1/2012 2:58:31 AM Best opener?  
haz_67
Universal City, TX
47, joined Jun. 2012

OP, no matter what you write in initial messages to women, there will be women who won't answer. What you write may not matter. Some just may not be interested. Send the messages that indicate you read their profiles. You'll get results eventually. You are more likely to get messages in return if you send more than just "hey". Also, be genuine in whatever you say in your messages.

11/1/2012 3:10:41 AM Best opener?  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
67, joined Jul. 2007

Creativity may help. OR--Maybe try to say HELLO with a bit of info that matches SOME stuff in her profile that attracted you. Get that info out right away. "HI--I noticed youlike antique cars---I enjoy going to shows---do you get to very mny??"---SAY HELLO and grab their attention.Its like advertising---you have to grab the customer RIGHT AWAY---with great words and some stuff to get their interest.Just take the time to compose your introduction. Use your brain. Hopefully--it works for you. Good luck

11/1/2012 3:22:09 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from dreamdare: It was a joke about.....let's say....manhood.

If you don't get it, you might just want to let it go. I was reluctant to make the joke. It's a little off color.

I suppose you need to get laid......badly.... I was definitely not thinking along those lines, when I read that.

11/1/2012 3:24:46 AM Best opener?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from deadlooking: Hey I'm a gynecologist let me smell your vagina for you.

Hey... I'm an actual professional nurse, for almost as long as you have been on this planet.... and let me tell ya, you're probably not even past pre-med yet. You got at least another 4 years before you can even claim an MD behind your last name.

11/1/2012 3:29:55 AM Best opener?  
dan9787
Laval, QC
51, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from rhea27:

I suppose you need to get laid......badly.... I was definitely not thinking along those lines, when I read that.

I need to get laid badly and I never say stuff like that on forums!

oh that's it now I reveal my private turmoil

11/1/2012 3:33:50 AM Best opener?  
dreamdare
Zvenigorodka
Ukraine
95, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from rhea27:

I suppose you need to get laid......badly....

No need to get defensive....or is that how you flirt?

[Edited 11/1/2012 3:36:32 AM ]

11/1/2012 6:00:40 AM Best opener?  

giuliaxx
Milan
Italy
33, joined Oct. 2012

OP...."hey, what's up?" Seriously? Be more creative

11/1/2012 8:28:33 AM Best opener?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,928)
Jessieville, AR
54, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from rhea27:

Not concerned w/quote, yet when did your age change to 44? I seem to recall you as in your late thirties. Ann odd number 37 or 39.

Am I mistaken? Perhaps I'm suffering from early onset dementia.