Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

uk. twin falls hookups S Justin asks Trish what she is looking for, and her response is that she is interested in something much more casual. A week extended trial of Bumble Increase cost her about $ten, which led to a month extended package (about $25) and then a 3 month package (about $50). omegle puffy Too generally persons go the extreme route and state they want a hookup or lengthy term relationship.

secret gay hookup

Private MBA Coach would like to share a handful of thoughts about how this new strain could possibly affect the MBA application cycle and your MBA degree plans. dating sites dothan al Ahead of our initial date, he mentioned he just wanted something ‘casual so I didn t believe it would eventuate. Do not just figure it ll work out. funny omegle chat logs But as soon as you get started undertaking some sort of project, you get so substantially extra data on the particular person and their operate style, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2012 4:11:44 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,572)
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Helloooooooo Idaho! So, what made you smile today or what did you do to make someone else smile?

This week it made me smile to get to talk to a good friend, to get a lot of stuff done and I finished a college course I'd been working on. Accomplishments are a good thing. The talk with the friend was nice to get to catch up with them though.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/4/2012 10:19:31 AM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

charlierogers
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,571)
Sandpoint, ID
60, joined Jun. 2012

I received a second real message from a real person in Idaho!!!

I spent some time yesterday going over old financial stock mail from back in the 90's and found more clues to the value of some stock certificates being currently held by my father and mother. Today I home care for both my parents while my sister goes to the LDS church for sunday services.

11/5/2012 11:18:01 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

^^^ The above made me giggle...getting a real response from someone in Idaho. At least a few in Idaho are still awake..ha ha. Just kidding.

Today it made me smile to get some pictures printed of me with two of my friends I'm close to here in Idaho. I'm so happy to have pictures with them especially in case I move back, and was so happy to get to give them a copy of the pictures too.

Yesterday I enjoyed being in church and the potluck we had afterwards. It was a blessing to me to get to help a lady friend who is in a lot of physical pain and needed help carrying her plate of food and walking. It touched my heart tremendously and was more of a blessing to me to get to help her than it was for her to receive the help I'm sure. It really touched my heart. I'm so thankful for when God lets me be used of Him. I'm so unworthy and He is so worthy and yet He gives me the privilege to be in church and the freedom to worship as well as the blessing of helping friends. That was the highlight of my week so far that's just begun.

Today it made me smile that even when in pain or not feeling well, I was still able to get some things done that I needed to and for that I am thankful. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good! I've so incredibly much to be thankful for and that makes me smile inside.

11/8/2012 7:10:18 AM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

charlierogers
Sandpoint, ID
60, joined Jun. 2012

Seems I will be a regular here at this thread.

Yesterday I finally raked up the pine needles under the giant pine tree realizing 10+ wheelbarrows full ....... and this was just for half the area. The debris mound is growing in height. The rest I will get to today before Friday's projected snowfall. Work completed gave me a half-smile.

[Edited 11/8/2012 7:11:48 AM ]

11/9/2012 12:23:20 AM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Congrats. Accomplishments always feel so good, for sure. Today wasn't so smiley for me, but it did make me smile as I went for one of my business appointments and the lady was really nice to me. That just made my day. I still am taken back by finding that people in Idaho are so much more friendly than IA and MO. I've always heard it said that IA is the friendliest place or MO, but Idaho honestly has them beat. I still am surprised by this, but thankful.

11/10/2012 8:35:00 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  
cdaromantic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,767)
Coeur D Alene, ID
43, joined Jan. 2012

True. I don't know the reason, but I do find alot of genuinely happy people in this state. Nobody has a hesitation striking up conversation with random people while waiting in a line. I grew up in the outskirts of a big city in OH and was raised to not talk to strangers (and there were alot of strange ones growing up there). Since I'm in Coeur d'Alene and surrounded by gorgeous scenery I figured that was a factor, but I'm discovering that people in other areas of the state are just as friendly. Must be something in our clean air.

11/11/2012 1:33:38 AM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Quote from cdaromantic:
True. I don't know the reason, but I do find alot of genuinely happy people in this state. Nobody has a hesitation striking up conversation with random people while waiting in a line. I grew up in the outskirts of a big city in OH and was raised to not talk to strangers (and there were alot of strange ones growing up there). Since I'm in Coeur d'Alene and surrounded by gorgeous scenery I figured that was a factor, but I'm discovering that people in other areas of the state are just as friendly. Must be something in our clean air.

Hi, cda. great post. I agree. Honestly it had my head spinning and still kind of does. I've only been here two months tomorrow to be in fact. But, I'm happily surprised at how down to earth and friendly people are here. I could not believe they don't mind door to door passing out resumes and even gave me a referral to another office hiring. In MO and IA it's unheard of to go door to door. But just in general I've met everyone friendly here except for two people and it's because they are not originally from Idaho.

Smiles from today: a friend sent me an email that made me smile, finally found a few minutes to shine up the inside of my car! I am so thankful for a dependable vehicle, so thankful! I've had a busy week with job hunting etc so it was nice to be not going in a hundred directions today. I am thankful for the better air and water here than in MO where I was constantly getting sick easily. I also enjoyed cooking and baking tonight and having time for that. I love to cook and bake and just found it enjoyable. I love baking for others. I always argue that it's more joy for me to make it than for them to eat it, but they usually disagree. ha.

I am thankful for God's joy. It's HIS joy in us. It's easy to overlook the word "my" joy in the book of John. "that my joy might be in you." John 15:7,11. I'm thankful for His joy that's not dependant upon my circumstances and keeps me going in tough times. oops this belongs moreso in the Christians forum..sorries..just got to sharing my heart.

11/14/2012 10:24:49 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

I got a card in the mail from a friend yesterday that I reconnected with a while back but hadn't heard from in a long time. It was wonderful to hear from her and see the card in her own writing etc. That was so nice and just the card in the mail made my day. Then, another friend that is local dropped by on her lunch break from work and was thinking of me and so we got to see each other briefly. Both things in the same day made me smile yesterday.

11/24/2012 9:59:19 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

charlierogers
Sandpoint, ID
60, joined Jun. 2012

Since it has been raining so much here I have spent most my time inside catching up on required paperwork and organization for 2012 taxes. With the large windows I can see nature at its finest and the struggle between life and death among our wildlife. I have been thankful that it has not snowed requiring shoveling but I am sure that will happen soon. I shall return.......

11/24/2012 10:09:26 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

YAY mission accomplished..I got others putting smileys in their posts..hehe..just kidding... maybe the smiley faces will catch on to others too.

Today it meant a lot to me to get an email from a friend, nice email. Other than that life is kinda tough right now, but I am still keeping my chin up and smiling some.

11/26/2012 7:46:25 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Today was smiles just because I got a lot of stuff done. Whew, I'm beat. Some hot tea is calling my name and then I have more things to get done tonight. Long day, but accomplishments always feel good. I've been going since 6:20 am and think I'm ready for sleep. It's only 5:30 pm and I've been yawning already, lol. I'm thankful I was able to accomplish some things that I needed to.

12/12/2012 3:26:25 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

charlierogers
Sandpoint, ID
60, joined Jun. 2012

Well today the snow stopped and the sun is breaking through which means any snow on the ground will begin the melting process which means I will not have to shevel any snow today and that is why I am wearing a triple gorilla grin.

12/31/2012 3:21:47 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Quote from charlierogers:
Well today the snow stopped and the sun is breaking through which means any snow on the ground will begin the melting process which means I will not have to shevel any snow today and that is why I am wearing a triple gorilla grin.

lol

1/2/2013 7:55:54 AM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  
getbent1969
Sandpoint, ID
48, joined Dec. 2012

Howdy fellow Gem taters yeah stopped with the Spud head thing years ago since you can't hardly buy a ID potato in North ID lol. 18 degrees and a fine Tues morning to you smiling because I got 2 days off after working 12-14 hour days 6 days a week for over a month. Gotta love the OT though. Happy New year!!!

1/2/2013 4:31:58 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

charlierogers
Sandpoint, ID
60, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from getbent1969:
Howdy fellow Gem taters yeah stopped with the Spud head thing years ago since you can't hardly buy a ID potato in North ID lol. 18 degrees and a fine Tues morning to you smiling because I got 2 days off after working 12-14 hour days 6 days a week for over a month. Gotta love the OT though. Happy New year!!!

Happy New Year

1/5/2013 11:39:42 AM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Quote from getbent1969:

happy new year
hello to everyone in this thread..smiles to ya.

3/22/2013 9:19:56 PM Smiles, Smiles, Smiles! :)  

33smiles
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

I smiled just in getting home safely again today. I have bald tires on the car, nothing I can do about it now but am thankful I got home safely.