Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

Following date quantity two, he was way as well into me and stated he could see us having married. zialto dating site More than pumpkin pie, I saw my boyfriend s brother s dog drag anything modest along the floor and drop it in the middle of the living room. Dating in 2020 is really hard enough during a international pandemic but how do you go about it if you have got cancer to contend with too? BBC journalist Keiligh Baker explores the challenges as she sets out to uncover appreciate. bedpagequeens But it didn t stop him from double triple quadruple texting me.

usasexguide new

Just be ready to describe your worst date, also. napa dating Execute two work search efforts each week positive aspects are claimed. Bumble also delivers Bumble BFF, a friendship matchmaking web site, and Bumble Biz for networking. locanto nyc Given that the poster is in enjoy with the man in question, it would not be a excellent concept to continue on Skype etc with no becoming emotionally involved.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/5/2012 11:37:20 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
glock66
Renton, WA
50, joined Oct. 2012

I have glock 19 shells and I wanted to see about making earrings. The casings are small, decent size. I would drill a hole,put three small gold chains in different levels being attached to the ear wires, and then use head pins and attach small swarvoski (sp), beads to these chains.
What do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/9/2012 3:25:08 AM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
1sweetoldman
Dayton, VA
53, joined Oct. 2012

are they real shells if so u have to use dremel with a diamond tip to put a small hole in them put the shell in a small bowl that just covers the shell with water to keep the tip wet when the holes in them. u can use a split O ring to hook them to a chain i have made ear rings from river oysters shells bout 1/2 inch they made very nice ones,i have carved shells from antler[bone] and made pendants but shell going to be harder them bone and if it gets hot it will shatter like glass. if u get some bigger shells u can do the same for necklaces .i use memory wire[stainless]from Michal's to make eyes go though make a small loop then twist round the straight middle 3-4 wraps and cut do this to both ends to make a o-o, 1 will be on a chain 1 will go though the shell off set the loops so it will hang right on chain or earrings

11/9/2012 3:31:21 AM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
1sweetoldman
Dayton, VA
53, joined Oct. 2012

sorry,glock i mess red ur post

11/9/2012 7:30:13 AM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
glock66
Renton, WA
50, joined Oct. 2012

No it is okay. Good idea about the shells though.
Thank you for sharing.

11/9/2012 12:11:03 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

You could make earrings out of used condom packs. The braiding looks awesome.

11/10/2012 8:43:04 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
1sweetoldman
Dayton, VA
53, joined Oct. 2012

i have some key rings that was live shells like 357-44 mag that was drilled 1/8 hole, though at 1/4 down from the lip in the casing[brass] and a spilt D ring 1-1/2 was put though u just have to ground it to u so static charge doesnt set the cap[primer] off,,LIFE ON THE EDGE!!!!
look into how to flare the glock casing out to make small base vases like in at the lip get bigger as it goes up then small into a flower like shape with ruffles at the very top
JUST A IDEA???
google silversmithing small vases
i've seen tank shell casing made like that from vietnam
i've seen a tea pot made from a silver dime
IDEA? cut the cap off then cut the tube make flat then u can make bout anything from the little brass sheets flowers,leaves,ect.. even cut out little gun shapes scratch with a knife the grip patterns,trigger,slide so on
if ur mind can see it u may can make it

11/10/2012 9:25:01 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/10/2012 10:32:20 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
glock66
Renton, WA
50, joined Oct. 2012

Sounds awesome. I can get other casings at the range.

11/11/2012 1:12:09 AM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
1sweetoldman
Dayton, VA
53, joined Oct. 2012

u can cut like leaves out then flux the little stems and heat with a soldering iron and touch just so lite with solider just have the littlest spot and put the leaves or what ever together when done polish with a dremel tool and buffing wheel get nice and shiny then shot with spray lacquer and they stay that way,make all kinds of things"earrings, ect"- as far as solder use 50/50 and liquid flux
if u know someone that does roofing they mite have some pieces of copper flashing and u
can make of copper too do it the same way as far as putting pieces together
just a idea?? then u can make bigger stuff like neckless pendents...
i use to make water falls[birdbaths] from sheets of copper,leaves as big as ur 2 hand or bigger,use 3/8 copper tubing 1..for the stem of them little $10 water pumps ,pump water up and though the 3/8's to the top and and into the small leave ,cup size, and fall to the next 1 ,leaves getting bigger and side to side to a gallon pot[water tight] at the bottom, of the pot.. make a circle out of the 3/8 tubing so the falls would stand up in the pot
but thats just me.....
wantya be friends glock?????

[Edited 11/11/2012 1:15:33 AM ]

11/11/2012 10:06:04 AM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/11/2012 1:30:04 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

12/6/2012 6:24:35 PM Earrings Made Out Of Shell Casings  
uriahrose
FPO, AP
98, joined Sep. 2012

I've got a couple pairs my buddy make me years ago, he just cut down some .38 Special and bigger casings with a lathe and drilled a hole then used the regular wire you can get anywhere. It's basicly the bottom of the case but I think it looks cool. Pretty sure you can get them like that now as well. He tried doing some out of 12 gauge shells but it just looks like a big penny hanging off the side of your head.