Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

We stayed up into the wee hours of the morning chatting, playing video games, and hitting play at the same time on the films and Television shows we watched together. dating in utah ) Then he took me to see a movie and cried so hard for the duration of various scenes that a ten year old boy seated behind us asked him to shut up. LaRue is preparing to head into production on eight new episodes of the series, with the new season set to launch on CBC Gem in winter 2022. how to cancel bumble boost android A couple of days into applying the app, I began talking to John.

mega persinals

? Funny story when I spent my semester in China, I stayed in a large low cost hotel esque apartment building that housed some domestic tourists but largely served as lengthy term accommodation for the students. speed dating northwest arkansas You look like you could use a tiny extra help, positivity, and warmth ideal now. And from what I know, that can be definitely hard. www skipthegames If you appreciate mullets, seriously, genuinely adore mullets, this is the place to go.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/8/2012 8:56:29 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Let us exchange ideas about the beauty of this country! For instance: Food, history, friendly people ..ect

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/9/2012 11:24:52 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I like those gourd rattles.

11/9/2012 10:09:55 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
I like those gourd rattles.

Nice ! is that the only thing that you like there! It's must be more than just gourd rattles! and by the way! it is not only Morocco that has gourd rattle! the most Africans countries have those!
When did you visit it?

11/10/2012 5:00:26 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I didn't visit. My sister went to Ethopia and stopped in Moracco.

11/10/2012 10:25:03 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Ok;Well hopefully,you have some free time in your hand to visit Morocco! I am sure that you will enjoy it! it is a not like Ethopia at all! Morocco has a mix cultures between the African, Arabian and some European!

11/11/2012 9:53:11 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/11/2012 11:04:28 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

!!??

11/11/2012 1:27:04 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Aren't you patriotic, sweety?

11/11/2012 1:39:38 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Of course, I am! I have double nationality! and I have love for both countries! but I did not understand the "Military Salute" part! And what you meant from it!

11/12/2012 11:07:27 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from karim_man:
Of course, I am! I have double nationality! and I have love for both countries! but I did not understand the "Military Salute" part! And what you meant from it!

... You don't have "double nationality", OP. If anything you would have "dual citizenship". Says so right in your passport.

11/14/2012 12:23:43 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

It's been 30 years but the song was relevant back then, not sure if it is anymore. I think I prefered Fez, but Marrakech was nice to.

Looking at the world through the sunset in your eyes
Traveling the train through clear Moroccan skies
Ducks and pigs and chickens call
Animal carpet wall to wall
American ladies five-foot tall in blue

Sweeping cobwebs from the edges of my mind
Had to get away to see what we could find
Hope the days that lie ahead
Bring us back to where they've led
Listen not to what's been said to you

Wouldn't you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
They're taking me to Marrakesh
All aboard the train, all aboard the train

I've been saving all my money just to take you there
I smell the garden in your hair

Take the train from Casablanca going south
Blowing smoke rings from the corners of my mouth
Colored cottons hang in the air
Charming cobras in the square
Striped djellebas we can wear at home Well, let me hear you now

All on board the train, all on board the train
All on board

11/14/2012 3:13:09 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/14/2012 9:01:23 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
... You don't have "double nationality", OP. If anything you would have "dual citizenship". Says so right in your passport.

Call it whatever you like! it is all good

11/14/2012 9:14:48 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from acads:
It's been 30 years but the song was relevant back then, not sure if it is anymore. I think I prefered Fez, but Marrakech was nice to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lCpE1hdEkk

Thanks, acads! I did not know about this song! until I read your comment! and I had been looking around for the video! and finally I got it! Listen to the link! the video has! two songs; the first one is about Marrakech! Thanks again, I really enjoy it!

11/15/2012 2:31:53 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Well .... OP ... When are you going to tell us all about the beauty of Moracco?

12/16/2012 11:12:20 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from karim_man:
eader]Quote from acads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lCpE1hdEkk

Thanks, acads! I did not know about this song! until I read your comment! and I had been looking around for the video! and finally I got it! Listen to the link! the video has! two songs; the first one is about Marrakech! Thanks again, I really enjoy it!

There were a couple of Brits in the train car on the way to Marrakech when I visited, they had guitars and were playing the song, getting themselves ready for their vacation I guess, I was/am a big Crosby Stills and Nash fan so I knew the song very well, never really paid much attention to the words up to that point though.

12/17/2012 5:29:52 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from karim_man:
Call it whatever you like! it is all good

OP ~~ It's not "all good" if you don't know what you are talking about.

It's not what I call it, dear man. It's what the State Department says it is.

1/8/2013 3:37:36 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:
Well .... OP ... When are you going to tell us all about the beauty of Moracco?

Some of my favorites.

High Atlas Mountains south of Marrakech is a wonderful destination, here is the Mgoun Massif just to north and east of Quarzazate.

The blue gate, entrance to the old city in Fez.

FNA AL Jama in Marrakech at dusk.

The beach in Essouira.

4/14/2013 10:41:51 AM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

karim_man
Malden, MA
33, joined Oct. 2012

Nice pic, I am going this summer! I miss it so much. I just want to close my eyes and open it! and find myself there!

[Edited 4/14/2013 10:43:31 AM ]

5/10/2013 4:24:41 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

i like berbere spice

5/31/2013 7:41:53 PM Do we have any Morocco ( North west Africa and close to Spain) fans?  

jjzamora
Pearland, TX
40, joined Sep. 2009

I has been in morocco several times in several areas... One of the most difficult times I had was in a compression station in the border of Argelia, in the middle of the dessert but I have to said that the chef we had in the compound was before chef for the king of morocco ... The tangi once a week and the Fridays was cuscus with the tangi meet ... Some other days you have to be adventurous and try something different as liver and some crazy salads they did with rice ... But they were good ... In tangier I ate in the medina down town ... With a great view to Spain ... It was wonderful ... I will come back again