Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide forum

I assumed she was as well ill or embarrassed to text me back, and quickly sufficient I got also ill to care, lol. miami personals We FaceTimed, texted, and named each and every other everyday till one particular day we decided to meet in individual. They got married with a stranger as their witness in the country of Georgia. bachata clubs san antonio And most of us select individuals to compare ourselves with.

megapersona

Allah does not disappoint His faithful slaves. columbus personals I would prefer to be in a amazing relationship, I genuinely would. The key content material of the third chapter is SM club. rubmaps forum Don t forget, a speed date is all about getting exciting and locating a compatible individual for your subsequent date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/26/2012 2:50:52 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
peternorthinkc
Henderson, NV
44, joined Aug. 2011

I have personally done it twice. Once because I knew that the relationship wasn't healthy and the woman needed to find someone who was better. The other time it was for distance and I didn't want to be selfish. In hind sight this latter example was a big mistake for me, as I lost a great girl. Now years later I have no idea if she is happier with out me.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/26/2012 3:37:27 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
luvleylady77
Dallas, TX
37, joined Nov. 2012

Letting go is true love. People don't understand that. Its a terrible thing to continue a relationship where one or the other is miserable.

For someone to sit and watch that person suffer is very far from love.

So love and let love.

11/26/2012 3:45:01 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
viewbenz
Chicago, IL
26, joined Oct. 2012

Mine didn't come back at all.

11/27/2012 7:42:22 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
sharyagain
Over 2,000 Posts (3,021)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from crzygrld:
intimidating, how?

You are not intimidating, sorry to tell you but that man doesn't want you. Get over him, you'll find somebody else.

11/27/2012 7:44:08 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
apollotown
Nu Mine, PA
39, joined Nov. 2012

I love to see them cum then go away

11/27/2012 7:45:07 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
peteycalalt
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,070)
Santa Rosa, CA
30, joined May. 2012

Quote from sharyagain:
You are not intimidating, sorry to tell you but that man doesn't want you. Get over him, you'll find somebody else.

Yeah this sounds similar to a situation I was in. I was friends with a girl who got over a bad divorce, and I wanted to make her happy. So I tried being prince charming, but the feelings just weren't there, there was no magic. I tried to make her happy as best as I could, but it was obvious we weren't invested. Eventually it fell apart.

If anything I'd say you're lucky he decided to not at least try, because chances are it would have ended worse down the line.

/hugs

PS you can come be my cuddle slave if you want <3

11/27/2012 9:11:51 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,800)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Complete bullshit. I let her go and she never came back. Shows you where I stood on her list. I was right about in that spot where the dog lifts his leg.........

11/27/2012 10:09:31 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,834)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

It's not that you let them go just to see if they come back. People aren't boomerangs.

The saying means that if, for some reason, a person leaves, you let them. You send them off with your love because you want what's best for them. If, after they've gone and done whatever it was, and they come back to you, then it was meant to be.

Say someone you love is offered an incredible opportunity but it's in a different state. You can't leave and go with them, so they're torn about what to do.

Because you love them, you want them to do what's best and will make them happy, and you know that the opportunity is best for them. So you give the OK from you to go. You know that just maybe they'll never be back but your concern is only that they be happy and have all the opportunities they can seize. Your love for them means you want the best for them, even if it means not being with you.

11/27/2012 10:21:07 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

allen415
San Francisco, CA
29, joined May. 2012

Quote from lovethelake17:
It's not that you let them go just to see if they come back. People aren't boomerangs.

The saying means that if, for some reason, a person leaves, you let them. You send them off with your love because you want what's best for them. If, after they've gone and done whatever it was, and they come back to you, then it was meant to be.

Say someone you love is offered an incredible opportunity but it's in a different state. You can't leave and go with them, so they're torn about what to do.

Because you love them, you want them to do what's best and will make them happy, and you know that the opportunity is best for them. So you give the OK from you to go. You know that just maybe they'll never be back but your concern is only that they be happy and have all the opportunities they can seize. Your love for them means you want the best for them, even if it means not being with you.

That's one of the nice ways to put it.Thanks

11/27/2012 10:22:24 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
midi_bette
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,081)
Topeka, KS
41, joined Aug. 2012

Bestie- you are far from intimidating.... it is his loss and you need to look at it as your gain.... if he couldnt see your worth then it is better now than later when you invested more.....

If you love someone (and it is a mutual love and trust) why dont you work on being one in the relationship?? I mean if the feelings aren't mutual, then letting go has nothing to do with the love you have for that person... it is just a moral issue to let them find their piece of happiness and allow yourself to find yours.

11/27/2012 10:37:57 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
turtledove4u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,785)
York, PA
51, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from allen415:
And if they come back, than that is true love...

Has anyone actually done this before and the person actually came back?

Sounds like something an emotional masochist would say.

You know....suffering for love to prove worthiness. RIGHT!

I will happily set a man free but there is no coming back, my heart doesn't have a turnstile.

11/27/2012 10:48:52 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

allen415
San Francisco, CA
29, joined May. 2012

Quote from turtledove4u:
Sounds like something an emotional masochist would say.

You know....suffering for love to prove worthiness. RIGHT!

I will happily set a man free but there is no coming back, my heart doesn't have a turnstile.

It's just a saying and plus the therapist from the movie SILVER LINING PLAY said it. I know it's a movie and all but I believe it..

My heart doesn't have a turnstile doesn't make sense.

11/27/2012 11:26:57 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
turtledove4u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,785)
York, PA
51, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from allen415:
It's just a saying and plus the therapist from the movie SILVER LINING PLAY said it. I know it's a movie and all but I believe it..

My heart doesn't have a turnstile doesn't make sense.

It's ok...you can believe it if you like it's still bullshit in my mind, no matter how many people say it.

A turnstile..the gate at a subway, amusement park, ball park etc allowing folks to trot in, for a small fee, as they please...my heart doesn't allow such entrances.

Hope that helps.

[Edited 11/27/2012 11:29:11 PM ]

11/27/2012 11:35:10 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

alishababy
Framingham, MA
26, joined May. 2011

No. Why beg someone to come back? Why put your own life on hold or wait for them to screw everything in the state to decide that they finally "love" you?

11/28/2012 12:52:37 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

allen415
San Francisco, CA
29, joined May. 2012

Quote from alishababy:
No. Why beg someone to come back? Why put your own life on hold or wait for them to screw everything in the state to decide that they finally "love" you?

Good point as well, my ex jumped into a rebound relationship to avoid the pain, I'm not putting my life on hold and I'm trying to get rid of hope...But at the same time I need to get used to being single...I'm not going to lie, if she came back ill give it a try with the new me...

11/28/2012 1:09:54 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

omegablossom
Larned, KS
33, joined Feb. 2012

I feel if you love someone and they love you than even if you tell them to go. They will not leave your side.... They will tell you then that they love you and don't want to. If they jump on the next hobby horse and ride.... let them stay gone!

11/28/2012 1:14:40 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,834)
Henderson, NV
56, joined May. 2009

Generally, I would give someone a second chance if they asked for one. It would depend on how it is they left (not counting that incredible opportunity I mentioned before, because that's different.)

But I'd always wonder if I didn't. They may have learned quite a bit, they may have realized what they had, I may have changed and/or learned quite a bit...

I may discover that I don't want them in my life, but I think I'd have to test it to see. Otherwise, they may become the 'one that got away' and I'd always be wistful.

11/28/2012 1:32:29 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
backwoodsbarbii
Milton, FL
24, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from spanky250:
I think it's a crock of shit. If someone claims to love me, yet they leave, I don't want them back. My heart isn't a toy to be played with at your leisure.

This.

Especially when they leave with the "maybe we can try again some time down the road" line... I'm no ones backup plan dangit I let him go and he can stay gone.

11/28/2012 2:07:44 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

allen415
San Francisco, CA
29, joined May. 2012

Quote from omegablossom:
I feel if you love someone and they love you than even if you tell them to go. They will not leave your side.... They will tell you then that they love you and don't want to. If they jump on the next hobby horse and ride.... let them stay gone!

Good one.. Ill look at it that way,

11/28/2012 2:41:37 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

fralin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,038)
Hattiesburg, MS
54, joined Sep. 2012

Yes, this is true and it has happen.

11/28/2012 2:43:28 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

allen415
San Francisco, CA
29, joined May. 2012

Quote from fralin:
Yes, this is true and it has happen.

This happen to you or someone you know?

11/28/2012 5:26:18 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

jeanluc1
Fort Leavenworth, KS
34, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from omegablossom:

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. For a lady, I'm willing to tolerate for times (west African traditional rules) but I won't be the emergency boat on which she jumps everytime that she is in distress. If I love you and you don't see it enough to stay with me, I will let you free to go. Maybe there, you'll understand that I truly loved you and come back. But, as I said earlier, you only got four bullets. Don't waist them. And don't expect me to put my life on hold for you. If I'm occupied when you come back, you'll have to earn me too. I'm not an easy shot. I'm just humble and willing to forgive.

11/28/2012 6:17:01 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,920)
Litchfield, OH
63, joined Jul. 2010
online now!

Nope, you get one free walk across the threshold, after you voice an intent to leave? say you are unhappy or not content? The door is locked behind you.

I could watch drama on TV if I wanted to, why be involved in it personally?

11/28/2012 6:34:40 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
shay3029
Over 1,000 Posts (1,101)
Fort Worth, TX
33, joined Feb. 2011

why let them go and then take them back?

if it's true love, why would they want to leave to begin with?

11/28/2012 6:35:45 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
shay3029
Over 1,000 Posts (1,101)
Fort Worth, TX
33, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from pdforone:
Nope, you get one free walk across the threshold, after you voice an intent to leave? say you are unhappy or not content? The door is locked behind you.

exactly.

11/28/2012 6:55:48 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
differentcut
Birmingham, AL
35, joined Oct. 2012

whatever you do, don't tell her you'll be waiting. Depends on the "letting go." Is she making a career move or is she trying to do better than you? If she's trying to do better than you, then even if she returns it could possibly be to settle. Depends on what you're willing to settle for...

11/28/2012 7:00:32 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
differentcut
Birmingham, AL
35, joined Oct. 2012

Also remember, forgive, but you can never forget!!!

11/28/2012 8:09:15 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
53, joined Dec. 2010

11/28/2012 10:24:43 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
ronrubino
Middlebury, CT
22, joined Mar. 2012

That depends, if u r gonna make them more upset by leaving for no reason, then no, but if they r in a position that would benefit them by NOT being with you, then yeah.

11/28/2012 11:43:47 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
southstarr12
Hurricane, WV
30, joined Oct. 2012

If someone really loves you they won't leave no matter what.

11/28/2012 11:52:24 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
cafeovino
Over 2,000 Posts (3,475)
Arlington, TX
40, joined Jun. 2011

there is no such thing as love. it is finding someone you are comfortable with, and then hope they don't screw you over.

Quote from spanky250:
I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for him too...

11/29/2012 12:00:02 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,323)
San Diego, CA
58, joined Jan. 2008

Yes, let them go, most of the time they come back. I have learned to let them stay gone. If they left once, they are leavers. JMO thru years of experience.

11/29/2012 3:24:21 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
whoshotjohn12
Over 2,000 Posts (3,723)
Cameron, OK
95, joined Aug. 2012

Let them go? Nope...hold them down and f**k them real good. Make them love you too.

11/29/2012 3:27:08 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
67, joined Jul. 2007

If you love something--let it go--if it doesn't come back---hunt it down and shoot it!!

[Edited 11/29/2012 3:27:37 AM ]

11/29/2012 3:32:27 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
cafeovino
Over 2,000 Posts (3,475)
Arlington, TX
40, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from whoshotjohn12:
Let them go? Nope...hold them down and f**k them real good. Make them love you too.

11/29/2012 3:41:43 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
xilli00
Atlanta, GA
30, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from linezha:
If you love someone/thing, let them/it go...

This is true.

Love is not about our own desires, but about those of the loved one.

If a man loves a woman, part of loving her is being willing to let her go, so she may be happy. Not holding onto her, so he can be happy.

Not letting go is selfish, and true love is not selfish, but selfless.

11/29/2012 4:01:37 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
xtxoc
San Tan Valley, AZ
51, joined Oct. 2012

.. Whether u love someone or not .. If they r leaving .. What choice do u have?

U can tie them up in a closet or break their legs I guess but that's not going to solve anything ...

If they decide to leave .. Then that's their decision.. Doesn't really have anything to do with you therefore letting or not letting them go is a mute point ...

And coming back? Howd that even become part of the same equation? Gone is gone ...

11/30/2012 5:43:44 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
starrlite2012
Martin, KY
41, joined Oct. 2012

I like that linezha,

11/30/2012 7:55:27 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

browneyz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,323)
San Diego, CA
58, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from fishnthec:
You are referring to a very old quote by the famous poet Kahlil Gibran. I think what he was saying is we really don't ever own anyone. If we try to cage them like an animal, they will want to escape. If you leave the opportunity for them to leave always open, they will more more readily want to stay. I get this.
I love Kabran, everytime I have a delima in my life I read his books and find the answer. You own noone, even your kids. You have to let them go. I let everyone go, sometimes people think you don't care and you are always alone. That is a problem. Big problem .

[Edited 11/30/2012 7:57:06 AM ]

11/30/2012 8:52:31 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

luvnsweetness
Sandusky, OH
32, joined Nov. 2012

Well I kinda believe in it but its easier said then done. And no he didnt come back

12/1/2012 11:40:33 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
crzygrld
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,523)
Cheyenne, WY
43, joined Jul. 2010

thanks bestie and Petey
@shary, him wanting/not wanting me isn't the point. we were best friends for ten years. I know his demons and his patterns, but I let him convince me he was ready. all I care about now, is getting our friendship back on track.

12/1/2012 11:41:23 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

audlove515
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,252)
Jasper, IN
26, joined May. 2011

Not this girl.

12/1/2012 11:45:34 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
sandybeach456
Over 1,000 Posts (1,407)
Pratt, KS
48, joined Oct. 2010

no

12/1/2012 12:19:23 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

poetik1
Bridgeport, CT
45, joined Jan. 2010

if you love someone let them go then in a couple of months when they get F**KED over by the next guy they'll come back to you and say that their pregnant and your the father

12/1/2012 1:36:21 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
zlady1030
Waterbury, CT
45, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from poetik1:
if you love someone let them go then in a couple of months when they get F**KED over by the next guy they'll come back to you and say that their pregnant and your the father

Wow seems like u been thru the ringer. Not always the case however there may be times they let u go not realizing thats it really good and when they try to come back...... ummm its a lil too late. I dont go back with any of my ex's but have experiences " The baby baby pls" BS!!

There really aint a hell of alot of choices out there

12/1/2012 7:58:52 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

357square
North Las Vegas, NV
39, joined Aug. 2012
online now!

I believe in loving everybody I date at least that much. As soon as I know it wont work Im out. I dont want my time waisted and I do want to waiste anyone elses time. Holding someone back from moving forward is just wrong. Mutual agreements are different lol

12/1/2012 8:12:23 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
corygibbs
Maricopa, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2012

If you love someone let them go freely if they come back there yours if they don't they never was

12/1/2012 9:28:07 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
stephann74
Rockmart, GA
41, joined Nov. 2012

so very easy to be a door Mat In front of a revolving door when your heart and all that's In it belongs to them. embarrassed to say I let one come back three times before I realized I was the only giver with that unselfish love. now i'm saving it for whom ever God places In my path that can give and receive.

12/1/2012 9:43:15 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
rp1987
Hesperia, CA
28, joined Oct. 2012

I don't believe in it. If you really wanna be with someone then anytime would be the right time. Why have to wait 10 years and be in bad relationships just to figure out the one you were suppose to be with is the one you left or let go?

12/1/2012 10:17:25 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
linewryder
Rocky Face, GA
32, joined Nov. 2012

Just if she cheats then id let her go deep in the ocean in concrete boots

12/1/2012 10:20:21 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
innovativeone26
Pearland, TX
28, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from allen415:
And if they come back, than that is true love...

Has anyone actually done this before and the person actually came back?

Yes! What do you do when the person "comes" back?

12/1/2012 10:25:28 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
linezha
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,293)
Winnie, TX
30, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from innovativeone26:
Yes! What do you do when the person "comes" back?

You love them, just as you loved them enough to let them go.

To love someone, doesn't mean to "be with" someone.

12/1/2012 10:56:59 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
soulchyne
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,368)
Greenville, SC
51, joined May. 2012

Love is not about owning somebody.

It's about releasing!

Its the hardest part of loving somebody!

12/1/2012 11:21:40 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

allen415
San Francisco, CA
29, joined May. 2012

Quote from soulchyne:
Love is not about owning somebody.

It's about releasing!

Its the hardest part of loving somebody!

Sure is

12/2/2012 1:10:06 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
robert37814
Morristown, TN
35, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from stephann74:
so very easy to be a door Mat In front of a revolving door when your heart and all that's In it belongs to them. embarrassed to say I let one come back three times before I realized I was the only giver with that unselfish love. now i'm saving it for whom ever God places In my path that can give and receive.

nice post Stephann

I've let myself be the doormat before too. You let them go, they come back, and then they go again. It's not worth it, and I'm looking for that same thing. I give love unselfishly and I know God wants me to be with someone that will do the same for me.

12/2/2012 1:10:46 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

fralin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,038)
Hattiesburg, MS
54, joined Sep. 2012

It is wise.

12/2/2012 9:27:52 AM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
mrjovonne
Rochester, MI
38, joined Jul. 2011

If you love someone you don't let to. You keep them close for better or worse. Unless that person is a abuser/user....

12/8/2012 2:20:53 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
reealgood
Union Springs, NY
67, joined Dec. 2012

My last relationship let me go she said because her job, time and availability did not allow for the devotion I deserved. We were not living together because of our jobs and my schedule was no better than hers. I replied that I hoped she met someone that could make her happier than I if she did not want me. I added that I felt we could work things out together, as I did not want to end the relationship. I had already told her that I’d marry her if that’s what she wanted.

She replied there was no one else and she was not looking. That she could not have asked for more than I gave in our relationship and she had strong feelings toward me but not love. Then she suggested that we merely have a relationship separation. So I have hope and I will retire next year. I do love her and feel she is worth waiting for. I guess I’ll find out then.

Meanwhile I date but explain the situation with those that I do.

Short answer, no. If my answer becomes yes, I’ll delete my profile and you’ll never know.

12/8/2012 6:28:17 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  

theone28kg
Chicago, IL
28, joined Dec. 2012

12/8/2012 8:06:04 PM Who believes in, If you love someone you let them go?  
angellkissses
Port Saint Lucie, FL
48, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from allen415:
I mean your not putting your life on hold for that person.. If two people are meant to be they will eventually find eachother..

That is very true...love always finds a way!! Been there, lived it and we found our way back to one another (sadly a higher power had other plans). So keep the faith, as true love is rare and so worth the wait!