Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites 2014

There s an expectation on Silver Singles that the dating is taken seriously, so it is not for the individual seeking for something casual. scottsdale dating sites I honestly believe there is a lot more that the on line dating firms can do to shield users, Neate said, such as applying phone calls or Skype to verify users identities. Often we get too caught up in attempting to come up with the fantastic transition, but that s not normally how early conversations go. nightly encounter website On line dating internet sites are a helping hand for singles browsing for a partner and have lots of positive aspects.

tinder hookups and dating

Despite the fact that asking a guy about his family may look a tiny personal, you can at least get a sense on how he views these vital relationships with the men and women who know him finest. oakland dating service Folks who are fitness freaks, appreciate talking about a healthier life style and will also feel rewarded. Very best case scenario, you get to know every other rapid and discover no matter if or not you happen to be a fantastic match. sarah kunin wedding Lately I ve been considering about trying on line dating again, get myself back out there and see what comes of it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

I'm being systematically torn limb from limb for sharing hmy knowledge and insight with the world.

They have deleted many of my threads, and now block my profile picture?

I can't understand why so many can spread filth and hate, but I share my knowledge and it's unacceptable?

What are you afraid of? Why are the regulators trying to stop me?

Can an honest site manager answer my questions?

First if all Mr. ( ?? ) heart_healer....
I tend to agree with the new laws banning firearms
" to CRAZY PEOPLE "
SECONDLY

You SHOULD NEVER post in forums or
operate a motorized vehicle while mentally deranged..!!

" - sharing my knowledge and insight - " ...!!
Now can you

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

11/27/2012 1:45:36 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

ovidlvr69
Wichita, KS
48, joined Nov. 2012

why does everyone go for guys that are bad for, or to them? A nice does seem to lose...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/30/2012 4:53:16 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
justforonce001
Atchison, KS
43, joined Oct. 2012

Huh?

12/3/2012 4:21:11 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
28, joined May. 2011

you're 43 and would date a 21 year old?! then you should be willing to date up to 64 ... it's only fair

12/7/2012 12:10:53 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

ovidlvr69
Wichita, KS
48, joined Nov. 2012

no probably wouldnt date a 21 yr old but all opinions are valid regardless of age. lol

12/24/2012 5:32:26 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
imagirluaboy
Gardner, KS
44, joined Jan. 2012

I don't...It just happens. I can try my jardest to chat, talk, everything...and then the real guys show.

I agree with the other person...make conversation at stores and stuff. You would have better luck. Why I say...cuz my luck on here is not good.

12/24/2012 5:35:40 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
imagirluaboy
Gardner, KS
44, joined Jan. 2012

I don't...It just happens. I can try my jardest to chat, talk, everything...and then the real guys show.

I agree with the other person...make conversation at stores and stuff. You would have better luck. Why I say...cuz my luck on here is not good.
Don't get me wrong, I go out with a new guy almost daily. But to find one that doesn't want sex is a pain and I leave everyone before it's over.

12/26/2012 5:13:09 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I am a " nice guy dog....
But still I get no darn dates....
I usually been married most of my life..
Sooo....
it is difficult for me to tell
if I am blocked or simply
being ignored as usual..
Either way....
I still needs some lovin and hopes you is willin..
But if sex, food, or marriage is out of the question..
Just send me money and

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

12/28/2012 5:33:36 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
ks_countrygal
Clearwater, KS
45, joined Dec. 2012

Lots of women like nice guys! Unfortunately, it seems too many bad boys have peed in the pool, which ruins things for everyone. I'd much rather have a genuinely nice guy who cared about me as a person than some jerk who treated me like dirt.

12/29/2012 6:08:37 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
nolucknluv
Hanover, KS
34, joined Aug. 2012

Im trying to meet a nice guy but it seems there are few left.

12/30/2012 12:35:56 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Nice guy..???
How bout this " heart_healer " NUT..???

Quote from heart_healer:<
12/31/2012 2:54:41 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

eramey
Wichita, KS
45, joined Dec. 2011

im in the same boat ,i know im a nice guy an i know how to treat a women ,i think most women on this sight been damage or something idk ,i get a few response but not much success ,

1/2/2013 10:12:40 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

justmysay
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,926)
Wichita, KS
46, joined Mar. 2009

Maybe it's time to think about the type of gal your seeking.. Not everyone is as they seem, many don't "seem" to want to get to know anyone... Do you want a beautiful woman to just pop in to your lap without any "work" There are plenty of lovely women on here, but all of them seem to be over looked, I wonder is it because we/they are "normal" everyday kinda women.. Want to be loved want a nice woman try seeking someone who's just the average everyday kinda gal.. We are all scanned and judged from pictures to our chosen words in our profiles.. (re-create your profile every so often) some ppl have the same things in their profiles never changing. Good Luck..

[Edited 1/2/2013 10:14:11 AM ]

1/8/2013 5:06:19 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from justmysay:
Maybe it's time to think about the type of gal your seeking.. Not everyone is as they seem, many don't "seem" to want to get to know anyone... Do you want a beautiful woman to just pop in to your lap without any "work" There are plenty of lovely women on here, but all of them seem to be over looked, I wonder is it because we/they are "normal" everyday kinda women.. Want to be loved want a nice woman try seeking someone who's just the average everyday kinda gal.. We are all scanned and judged from pictures to our chosen words in our profiles.. (re-create your profile every so often) some ppl have the same things in their profiles never changing. Good Luck..

My Dear Sweet Ms justmysay ,
So knowledgeable, intelligent, and always willing to assist others..
I think the reason I loves you sooooo much..
is cause you remind me so much of my ex-wives ..
Romantic and attentive....
Always there when I needed something..
Understood my intellect and moral fortitude ..
Was always able to get me to see your side of things
Would happily point things out to me..
and ever willing to discuss things openly with me..
Now folks can understand why I take medication..

-XoXoXoX-

2/14/2013 1:51:39 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
rockchalk78
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

I think women "say" they want a good guy, because it sounds good to them. But in reality, they almost always go down the same path as before. Then they wonder why it happened again... It's because they don't have the ability to think outside of the box...
(This is not all women, but most!

3/31/2013 3:54:11 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

iwontgorgetyou
Lawrence, KS
24, joined Mar. 2013

im nice to all those young women out there

4/28/2013 2:33:50 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
ks_countrygal
Clearwater, KS
45, joined Dec. 2012

Generally* the men whining about "nice guys" are the same ones with an over-inflated sense of entitlement demanding nothing less than a Victoria's Secret model to dangle erotically on their arm....while by and large they in no way, shape or form resemble a Calvin Kline model.

*meaning if the shoe fits, wear it. If not, pass it by.

5/2/2013 8:54:28 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

sayjack78
Topeka, KS
39, joined Jan. 2013

I'm pretty sure women are far more superficial then men are, look at the news lately about the OKC cheerleader. Women are calling her fat and blogging about it. That's not men running her down, that's women.
Women act the same when it comes to men.

People should accurately score where they rate on the 1-10 scale and be on the look out for people that fit what their looking for.

I.e.
Chevy girl is a solid 9 blond hair aside but from her profile she's a ten, interesting, active, down to earth. Look ladies it's not cause she's thin,she has a pretty face, nice smile, etc.. most men don't care if you carry a few extra pounds because we do to.

Here' the thing Chevy probably wants to be with a 9-10, and she's gonna compete with him for attention. Now she could find one with lower self esteem and all will be well, until he thinks she flirted with a guy he considers better looking and all hell breaks loose.

She should probably hook up with a 7 that has the personality traits she's looking for because he will be so sure he scored huge he will regularly stroke her ego and as long as they have good sexual chemistry and they get it on he will be forever faithful.

Females should try their best not to date or marry above their numbers, they are far to emotional and that can turn into jealousy. If your a 6 ladies dont marry an 8 cause as soon as a 7 shows the littlest bit of honest interest, whether he knows it or not (yes guys are oblivious for the most part) your going to want to poke her eyes out with ice picks.

6/24/2013 9:29:29 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
gentlejazz
Hoxie, KS
50, joined May. 2013

Quote from sayjack78:
I'm pretty sure women are far more superficial then men are, look at the news lately about the OKC cheerleader. Women are calling her fat and blogging about it. That's not men running her down, that's women.
Women act the same when it comes to men.

People should accurately score where they rate on the 1-10 scale and be on the look out for people that fit what their looking for.

I.e.
Chevy girl is a solid 9 blond hair aside but from her profile she's a ten, interesting, active, down to earth. Look ladies it's not cause she's thin,she has a pretty face, nice smile, etc.. most men don't care if you carry a few extra pounds because we do to.

Here' the thing Chevy probably wants to be with a 9-10, and she's gonna compete with him for attention. Now she could find one with lower self esteem and all will be well, until he thinks she flirted with a guy he considers better looking and all hell breaks loose.

She should probably hook up with a 7 that has the personality traits she's looking for because he will be so sure he scored huge he will regularly stroke her ego and as long as they have good sexual chemistry and they get it on he will be forever faithful.

Females should try their best not to date or marry above their numbers, they are far to emotional and that can turn into jealousy. If your a 6 ladies dont marry an 8 cause as soon as a 7 shows the littlest bit of honest interest, whether he knows it or not (yes guys are oblivious for the most part) your going to want to poke her eyes out with ice picks.
Wow! You have really put a lot of thought into this... Way too much thought.

6/25/2013 7:51:00 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
asundermom
Derby, KS
40, joined Sep. 2012

I want a nice guy.. but what I get is dogs trying to hump my leg .. dawgs looking for a piece of tail.. or men looking for a second mom.. jobless homeless carless bums that want me to take care of them..I am a single mom I do not need another kid to take care of. I am pretty certain there are no nice guys on this site. No man that will not push sex the first time he talks to you or ask for naughty pics. No man that will open car doors and hold out a woman's chair..no man that cares more about who a woman is than her breast or tush size.

6/25/2013 10:59:36 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
crystalism
Wichita, KS
26, joined May. 2012

I don't want a nice guy... but that's just me Bad boys have confidence and that's sexy!

6/25/2013 9:49:36 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from asundermom:
I want a nice guy.. but what I get is dogs trying to hump my leg .. dawgs looking for a piece of tail.. or men looking for a second mom.. jobless homeless carless bums that want me to take care of them..I am a single mom I do not need another kid to take care of. I am pretty certain there are no nice guys on this site. No man that will not push sex the first time he talks to you or ask for naughty pics. No man that will open car doors and hold out a woman's chair..no man that cares more about who a woman is than her breast or tush size.

You're wrong... There is some or one left...

6/26/2013 12:58:04 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

spamulaspammy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,218)
Hays, KS
50, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from gentlejazz:
Wow! You have really put a lot of thought into this... Way too much thought.

I agree totally. I've been through the BAD BOY type, married for 22 years.

I would LOVE to find a nice/good guy who:

A DOESN'T

1. Do drugs
2. Drink like a fish.
3. Abuse his woman or children.
4. Expect the woman to work fulltime AND clean house/yard alone.
AND

B DOES

1. Work for a living.
2. Show respect for family.
3. Help out around the house/yard.
4. Know how to show a lady a GOOD time.

Looks/physique have NEVER played a part in my choices. It's ALL about personality.

6/27/2013 10:26:36 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

tittysprinkles6
Wichita, KS
28, joined Jun. 2013

I just want him to have a shitload of money, and erectile disfuction so he'll keep his nasty hands off me.lol

7/27/2013 3:30:17 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

bigironm
Stafford, KS
54, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from asundermom:

Im pretty sure you are wrong on many things you say. maybe you should try looking further then the city block you live on just a thought

8/1/2013 10:48:31 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
mgifos
Larned, KS
59, joined Jul. 2013

I live in a small town(about 3,000)The women are married,too young,got kids,(been there and am not doing that again). I am 55 and I guess I am screwed as to finding any one. If I sound upset. It is because I am just a money pit for women to see what they can get out of me till the well runs dry or I may state a what I think and they get mad.

8/4/2013 1:20:53 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

bigironm
Stafford, KS
54, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from mgifos:
I live in a small town(about 3,000)The women are married,too young,got kids,(been there and am not doing that again). I am 55 and I guess I am screwed as to finding any one. If I sound upset. It is because I am just a money pit for women to see what they can get out of me till the well runs dry or I may state a what I think and they get mad.

yea I know all about the barflys myself it seems this part of the state is loaded with them

8/22/2013 9:28:34 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

wheatfarmer1680
Downs, KS
57, joined Aug. 2012

Hay Jazz; Take a look @ me, if your lookin ok?? Thanks I appreciate it!

12/19/2013 6:50:18 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
now_its_on
Over 2,000 Posts (3,883)
Clarksville, TN
40, joined Nov. 2013

1/8/2014 8:05:30 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

wheatfarmer1680
Downs, KS
57, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from badchevy4x4babe:
you're 43 and would date a 21 year old?! then you should be willing to date up to 64 ... it's only fair
I would date a woman thats 64 n young at heart, but I wouldnt want a girl thats 21 unless she is very mature 21.

1/9/2014 1:17:23 AM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  

wheatfarmer1680
Downs, KS
57, joined Aug. 2012

Providing she is a very friendly woman,as well as a very open n an honest sensual pretty lady that loves foreplay n play n post play. And a good friend too

1/27/2014 5:13:08 PM Women 21-48: does anyone want a nice guy anymore?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010