Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

legitimate free hookup sites

Online can ruin someone s life and imaan if you dont be careful. dating rapid city sd Send nude snapchats and doable like any problems that individuals about the past. A little rambling post, does anybody ever proofread these things . craigslist seoul casual Now if that significant other loves you because of that A couple of mates of mine have gone through divorces and had a blast with on the net dating.

washington dc hookup

Would you rather concerns are generally exciting to ask, no matter the predicament. gay hookup seattle If you re hunting to date ladies and want an app exclusively for that, HER is your ideal bet. Just come across the proper forum for your topic. is hookupeasytonight legit I suspect that goes for completely every single dating app or dating web site that has a decent amount of males on it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/29/2012 5:22:39 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

A woman always says in her profile she wants to take it slow and be FRIENDS FIRST..THEN puts up half a dozen pics of her layin on the bed with the boobs hangin out--

please feel free to add your own mysteries of life

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/29/2012 5:33:03 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

The Women on DATE hook-up think they are on LOVE connection!

Men think women want to see their pissers.

Women want a date where they sit with you and watch you feed your face, then they sit with you and watch you watch a movie then they make a judgement about you based on those criteria.

Women dont want to climb trees, play tag, play hide & seek, raid gardens, get dirty, have snowball fights, etc...

11/29/2012 5:41:31 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tomishere4u:

Women want a date where they sit with you and watch you feed your face, then they sit with you and watch you watch a movie then they make a judgement about you based on those criteria.

Women dont want to climb trees, play tag, play hide & seek, raid gardens, get dirty, have snowball fights, etc...
I HEAR YA BROTHER

11/29/2012 5:44:29 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
whidbey2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Chesapeake, VA
67, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from tomishere4u:

So Tom, is this your opinion categorically of all women, or just the women you have met?

11/29/2012 5:46:14 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
mrusedup
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,207)
Boss, MO
67, joined May. 2012

Yea, really… say slow & easy, within 3 days after talkin’ and first meet they’re jumpin’ your bones

11/29/2012 5:54:17 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
whidbey2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Chesapeake, VA
67, joined Oct. 2011

Well hey there, if this is a woman bashing thread think I'll just sit back and watch - nothing like a thread like this to eliminate any potential dates (I know, same as with a man bashing thread)

Please continue and disregard my interruption

11/29/2012 5:58:08 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
mrusedup
Boss, MO
67, joined May. 2012

11/29/2012 6:02:38 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  

dimplesdance
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,656)
Salem, MO
60, joined Nov. 2011

Sitting back and watching with ya Whid...
So far none of these comments sound like me... Yet!!

11/29/2012 6:14:19 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  

dontfret_it
Pinckneyville, IL
58, joined May. 2012

Quote from 49roadster:
I HEAR YA BROTHER
so now i have to ask??? men are what? the ladies only have friends that have shirts off, or well younger than them...who is realy worse??? if this female is in the backroom takein pics like those,,,,Why would i want to meet them???? UGLY or AWESOME???????

11/29/2012 6:45:46 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
laffwimme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,238)
Bent Mountain, VA
67, joined Jul. 2012

Why don't we all get nekkid and get stoned???? circa 1969...

11/29/2012 6:50:08 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tom4672
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Toms River, NJ
70, joined Jun. 2009

Unfortunately.......At my age, if I got naked,

I probably would get stoned!!

11/29/2012 6:52:16 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
laffwimme
Bent Mountain, VA
67, joined Jul. 2012

11/29/2012 6:54:57 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tweetepie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,395)
McKinney, TX
66, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from 49roadster:
A woman always says in her profile she wants to take it slow and be FRIENDS FIRST..THEN puts up half a dozen pics of her layin on the bed with the boobs hangin out--

please feel free to add your own mysteries of life

I bet if ya went and perved some of the ladies profiles on here,,(50+),,you wont find any that have photos with their boobies hanging out!!
That one female you're talking about is probably the exception not the rule!!

11/29/2012 7:08:40 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
laffwimme
Bent Mountain, VA
67, joined Jul. 2012

OK ladies...chop, chop...step it up here....still waiting for boobie shots.

11/29/2012 7:15:00 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
crash60
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,387)
Guntersville, AL
57, joined Nov. 2011

11/29/2012 7:21:17 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  

dontfret_it
Pinckneyville, IL
58, joined May. 2012

Quote from whidbey2:
Well hey there, if this is a woman bashing thread think I'll just sit back and watch - nothing like a thread like this to eliminate any potential dates (I know, same as with a man bashing thread)

lol well like my ex,,, your just a passive??? ohhhh dont dare say whats on your mind to save a marrage????

11/29/2012 7:21:47 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tweetepie
McKinney, TX
66, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from laffwimme:
OK ladies...chop, chop...step it up here....still waiting for boobie shots.

One boobie shot coming up!! Just for you laffwimme.

[Edited 11/29/2012 7:23:08 PM ]

11/29/2012 7:26:40 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
laffwimme
Bent Mountain, VA
67, joined Jul. 2012

Yikes...now I remember why I've been trying to quit....

11/29/2012 7:27:07 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
ladymurphy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,535)
Holland, MI
55, joined Apr. 2012

Tweetie......

That picture made me gag.......

Oh, this sounds like the guys need to vent alittle.

11/29/2012 7:27:12 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,266)
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

I think that I'm going to be sick!!!!

But yes I have seen plenty of cleavage in many of the womens profiles!
But I want looks and brains first! If she has noticable breast then great!!!

11/29/2012 7:28:13 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tweetepie
McKinney, TX
66, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from laffwimme:
Yikes...now I remember why I've been trying to quit....

here how's this??

Enjoy!!
tweete

11/29/2012 7:28:30 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
whidbey2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Chesapeake, VA
67, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from dontfret_it:
lol well like my ex,,, your just a passive??? ohhhh dont dare say whats on your mind to save a marrage????

this is the first words you've said to me and you have me figured out huh?

11/29/2012 7:32:11 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

I'm not woman bashing and I certainly never intended that all women were like that. When a woman views my profile or is a yes in 'lets meet' and they are in the area - I send them invites to meet me at public places like festivals, bowling alleys and concerts. Once I send the message I never get a reply or even a profile view from them again. 22 women, not one meet. I didn't imply anything except a casual meet-up to have some fun. I continue to try but I am not going to let their inhibitions ruin my fun.

I don't want love. I want someone to have fun and enjoy life with me. If love happens so be it. But its not ever going to happen if we never actually meet and get to know each other.

In today's world of instant gratification men and women think they will find love on a dating site without even being with someone long enough to really get to know them.

Why do women think that an invite for a day of fun means they are expected to perform sex acts? I like sex just like everyone else but why cant we have fun and if the feelings are mutual perhaps sex and love will come along on its own terms.

Why would someone put photos of their younger self if they want to date now? Be proud of who you are.

Why would someone say they like snow boarding when they have never seen snow?

Why do some women take offense if you view their profile? Its a dating site - not to view profiles is like trying to take a bath without getting wet.

Why is it so bad to be a good man that acts like a good man?

Why do some women expect you to treat them special when you hardly know them?

Why do some women take offense when you tell them their pictures are pretty?

Why do some people wear their feelings on their monitor but hide them in their keyboards?

Why would anyone not say what they mean and expect people to not take offense?

Why do some people insist on stirring the pot when someone shows their insecurities?

I have been in social forums for over 10 years. I have seen forum bots and can pick them out fairly easily. I can recognize trolls, spammers and forum hogs. Why do some people feel they need to ruin others efforts to find a friend? BTW, I haven't seen any bots here so we are all REAL people with REAL feelings, wants and needs. Why can't we all treat each other with common decency and respect?

11/29/2012 7:32:15 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
laffwimme
Bent Mountain, VA
67, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tweetepie:

here how's this??

Enjoy!!
tweete

Well....OK, I'm right back in the habit again. Hey, she kinda reminds me of Claudia Cardinale. I always had a crush on her.

11/29/2012 7:41:13 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
ladymurphy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,535)
Holland, MI
55, joined Apr. 2012

Hi Tom

I totally agree with your last post, well written.
I can only speak for myself, but I have found alot of the men on this
site are looking for sexual encounters only.
Yes- I'm not sexy and slim like i use to be, I'm aging too.
But- I do want to be accepted as I am.
If you lived closer to me, I'd ask you out for coffee.
Maybe bowl a few games. As long as we laugh and have fun, I'm happy.

So, as I said, I understand what you said. And thank you-

[Edited 11/29/2012 7:42:15 PM ]

11/29/2012 7:44:05 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
whidbey2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Chesapeake, VA
67, joined Oct. 2011

Hey Tom, I appreciate your thoughtful response, thank you. No one knows why we are on here but us, and I seem to always have a knee jerk response to generalizations, like this thread started
out with. If you look at my profile pics, I sure don't fit into the description and am an individual, not a generalization.

So anyway, I wish you well, and hope I did not offend you with my "woman bashing" remark.

11/29/2012 7:51:16 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tweetepie
McKinney, TX
66, joined Aug. 2011

If any of you guys are interested,,there's a pretty sexy music video up on my music thread you can view!!

11/29/2012 8:21:48 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from ladymurphy:
Hi Tom

I totally agree with your last post, well written.
I can only speak for myself, but I have found alot of the men on this
site are looking for sexual encounters only.
Yes- I'm not sexy and slim like i use to be, I'm aging too.
But- I do want to be accepted as I am.
If you lived closer to me, I'd ask you out for coffee.
Maybe bowl a few games. As long as we laugh and have fun, I'm happy.

So, as I said, I understand what you said. And thank you-

Thank You for such a warm response!

I am considering a relocation so our distance may not be so great in the near future. I may take you up on your offer. I tend to be realistic when the age factor is considered. I also know that looking old and feeling old are two different things. I am always interested in broadening my horizons.

Quote from whidbey2:
Hey Tom, I appreciate your thoughtful response, thank you. No one knows why we are on here but us, and I seem to always have a knee jerk response to generalizations, like this thread started
out with. If you look at my profile pics, I sure don't fit into the description and am an individual, not a generalization.

So anyway, I wish you well, and hope I did not offend you with my "woman bashing" remark.

Thank You for the pleasant response!

I will take a look at your profile and I understand that we are all the same...but different. My wording on my first post was a bit too general and I realize that now. Thank You for pointing out my literary error.
No offence taken, If anything it made me realize my error. This topic could be beneficial to all of us to make out time on this site more meaningful.

back to OT:

I read the forums to get a sense of people's personalities. Why do some people tend to create a personification of being hateful and vindictive on a dating site?

Why do most men think women want nothing but sex? Sure there are a few that enjoy the degrading, vulgar and insensitive messages but why ruin other mens chances?

Why do most women on here not even consider opening a man's message? Oh, Yea, refer to the previous question.

Why do some people use a dating forum to play games and pass the time? I am here to find friends to have fun with. Its a dating site. There are forums on any subject you are interested in that are much more entertaining. Just to clarify, Hanging out on a dating site DOES NOT qualify you as currently dating.

I am not looking to 'date' anyone. If you think I need to wine & dine you so I can be your friend I have better things to do. If you want to go on a bike ride, walk around a festival, hit a bowling alley, climb a tree or watch a free concert I am interested. You want to bring your kids or your friends - the more the merrier. If we get hungry we will eat. If we get tired we will rest. If we really enjoy each other's company we may do something else another time. If we find we can't wait to be with each other - Then and only then will we have a beginning of a relationship that might lead to love.

11/29/2012 8:25:35 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
laffwimme
Bent Mountain, VA
67, joined Jul. 2012

I am looking for a date....but my rocket ship is in the shop.....

11/29/2012 8:27:11 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tweetepie
McKinney, TX
66, joined Aug. 2011

me too,,date would be nice,,but so many of the guys i like live over 1000 miles away

11/29/2012 8:39:48 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
chilln49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Indian River, MI
54, joined Aug. 2012

I cant find anyone who even wants to chat to TRY to get to know each other. Men ignore our messages and flirts too. And like the other gals say the only interesting ones live so far away!

11/29/2012 8:51:03 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
onemoretime2c
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Boca Grande, FL
63, joined Apr. 2012

If someone down the line told you life was gonna be fair.....THEY LIED!!!!!

11/29/2012 9:00:52 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
lurkinaround
Over 1,000 Posts (1,393)
Tombstone, AZ
44, joined Jul. 2012

I wonder why of all the things to wonder why about you are discussing cleavage....and its the men against it.....

11/29/2012 9:04:01 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
mrusedup
Boss, MO
67, joined May. 2012

11/29/2012 9:17:13 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from tweetepie:
me too,,date would be nice,,but so many of the guys i like live over 1000 miles away

Oh Tweetie,

I would take you to a park and cook you up a fine supper while we swing and slide. Then we could hit the river and play water tag or go rock hunting. Needed attire: Shorts and a tee shirt and of course you should wear your hat, LOL

OT:
Why does the site go to the header when you post now? It used to direct you to view your post. Now you have to go back into the forums.

Why are we so deluded to think that we are free? Try adding a room to your house without a permit. Try camping under a bridge. Buils a fire along a riverbank at night.

I keep seeing signs that say "Lots For Sale"....Lots of What?

Why can't I buy Fleas at a Flea Market?

In America, Why do I have to press 1 for English?
In Mexico, Do they have to press 1 for Spanish?

Why are we still using pennies?

When was the last time you seen a pay phone booth on a city street?

Why would I give .92 a day to help children in another country when it could be helping our own children in this country?

Where are the charities that help the kids and families in your neighborhood?

Why do most people think that poor families are poor because of drugs and alcohol?

Why can't I have a Big Mac in the morning?

Why don't fast food resturants tip you for cleaning up the mess?

Where do day-old donuts go at bakeries?

What ever happened to the REAL cartoons?

Why do we tolerate the pussification of America?

11/29/2012 9:59:38 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
just_zoe1958
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,787)
Burlington, VT
59, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from tomishere4u:

But, but I like to play in the snow and make snowmen, I still play in the dirt and dig holes, collect seeds to grow new plants and yes, if my knee worked, I'd climb trees and play tag. Actually, I still play tag a little with my nephews and niece.

I agree about some women, though. I think it is degrading when they do this...
Photobucket

11/29/2012 10:05:52 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,850)
Marshalltown, IA
61, joined Jul. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/29/2012 10:10:58 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
59, joined Dec. 2011

No, no, no Blues! I said it is degrading
You bad girl, you! lol

I did set myself up for that one, didn't I?

[Edited 11/29/2012 10:11:54 PM ]

11/29/2012 10:18:17 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
toofarw1
Youngstown, OH
63, joined Oct. 2011

No I haven't.

11/30/2012 5:18:04 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from whidbey2:

THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYBODY WHIDBEY--COURSE MEN FOLK ROUND HERE DONT HAVE MANY FAULTS--

11/30/2012 5:24:22 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from just_zoe1958:
You bad girl, you! lol

OOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA

11/30/2012 6:02:55 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
whidbey2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Chesapeake, VA
67, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from 49roadster:
THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYBODY WHIDBEY--COURSE MEN FOLK ROUND HERE DONT HAVE MANY FAULTS--

Good mornin'! Well, as a part of everybody I just had my knee jerk response and because I am one of everybody thought I'd just express it, like everybody

Yeah yeah yeah - and womenfolk are angels too

11/30/2012 8:32:32 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from mrusedup:

DAMN--NOW THERES A BUFFETT IF THERE EVER WAS ONE

11/30/2012 8:35:47 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tweetepie:
I bet if ya went and perved some of the ladies profiles on here,,(50+),,you wont find any that have photos with their boobies hanging out!!
That one female you're talking about is probably the exception not the rule!!

NO-NO HONEY--IVE HAD EM EVEN SEND PICS WITH NOTHIN ON UP TOP--DISGUSTING--course i did save a few just in case of something

11/30/2012 1:56:14 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

Why can't I beat rude people?

11/30/2012 2:15:09 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
59, joined Dec. 2011

Because you are nice.

11/30/2012 2:56:36 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from just_zoe1958:
Because you are nice.

[faceplant]

12/2/2012 4:15:07 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from lurkinaround:
I wonder why of all the things to wonder why about you are discussing cleavage....and its the men against it.....
NEVER said we were against it--just wondered why some women say one thing and do another--PERHAPS YOU MISINTERPETED THE POST

12/2/2012 11:50:19 AM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  

mcountrygirl3
Walterboro, SC
70, joined Oct. 2012

is there anything these days not left to imaginations.
most woman still will climb trees roflmao

12/2/2012 12:13:19 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
59, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from lurkinaround:

Hey!? I'm not a man and I think excessive cleavage and butt photos to attract " a long term, serious relationship" sends mixed messages. I'm think it says I am not attractive, intelligent enough to attract a man unless my boobs pop out.

I also think the term "p*ssy" as degrading. If, for goodness sake, you don't know the real terms or think it is funny, go to the 20's forms. (not directed at Lurkin)

jmho

[Edited 12/2/2012 12:14:50 PM ]

12/2/2012 12:13:48 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
59, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from mcountrygirl3:
is there anything these days not left to imaginations.
most woman still will climb trees roflmao

Yes! Thank you! I agree!

12/2/2012 6:01:05 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CLEAVAGE TO A POINT--[no pun intended]but i have been sent pictures of ladys that leave nothing to the imagination--NOTHING---BUT I CERTAINLY WOULDNT CONSIDER A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HER--IVE TALKED TO A COUPLE OF LADYS THE FIRST TIME ON THE PHONE AND THEY PROCEED TO TELL ME THE THINGS THAT THEY LIKE IN THE BEDROOM---ON THE FIRST CALL--FIRST------DAMN I DONT WANT A LIST OF THINGS --LET ME FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF--I REMEMBER HOW

12/2/2012 6:09:19 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tom4672
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Toms River, NJ
70, joined Jun. 2009

Just a headsup: you are being scammed, and if you have a new do everything phone, they are trying to get your secret information out of the phone memory, while the pretty little thing sweet talks you!!

Check your Phones security settings

12/2/2012 6:40:28 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tom4672:
Just a headsup: you are being scammed, and if you have a new do everything phone, they are trying to get your secret information out of the phone memory, while the pretty little thing sweet talks you!!

Check your Phones security settings
SORRY BUT ITS A GAL WHOS BEEN ON HERE FOR YEARS---I KNOW HER--IVE BEEN GONE A YEAR AND SHE FORGOT WEVE TALKED BEFORE

12/2/2012 6:48:17 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
tom4672
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Toms River, NJ
70, joined Jun. 2009

Well that's the advantage of alzheimers......Every day you meet such really nice new people!!

12/2/2012 6:59:47 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tom4672:
Well that's the advantage of alzheimers......Every day you meet such really nice new people!!

12/2/2012 6:59:54 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,850)
Marshalltown, IA
61, joined Jul. 2011

12/2/2012 7:04:49 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
49roadster
Summerville, SC
72, joined Feb. 2011

12/2/2012 7:17:38 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
mrusedup
Boss, MO
67, joined May. 2012

Quote from bluesrule:
I believe that might be directed at me Lurkin. Does Vagina work better for you Zoe?

Good lord girl, you post a picture of a cute little p*ssy ( ) cat with the word Butt and I made a play on words. If you can't see the humor in it then sounds to me like you need to work on your own sense of humor. For goodness sakes if something that small offends you then maybe you should head to the 80s+ group.

BTW..... some of us actually did think it was funny.

I don’t believe that she was offended Blues going by her reply:
Quote from just_zoe1958:
You bad girl, you! lol

She did the “LOL”; just my view of it

12/2/2012 7:25:56 PM HAVE ya ever wondered WHY??  
just_zoe1958
Burlington, VT
59, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from bluesrule:
I believe that might be directed at me Lurkin. Does Vagina work better for you Zoe?

Good lord girl, you post a picture of a cute little p*ssy ( ) cat with the word Butt and I made a play on words. If you can't see the humor in it then sounds to me like you need to work on your own sense of humor. For goodness sakes if something that small offends you then maybe you should head to the 80s+ group.

BTW..... some of us actually did think it was funny.

Okay Blues, I did chuckle but I do dislike vulgar slangs. It wasn't directed at you Blues but the term in general. I actually never heard those terms before I came here. Yup, I like vagina better though I don't see the purpose of using it on a dating site in general.
I am old fashioned and modest and yeah, I am attracted to older men, too.
Besides, I can't even get on the 60's threads.

[Edited 12/2/2012 7:28:46 PM ]