Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler down

The web site features geeky quizzes from ‘which Buffy The Vampire Slayer character should you date? and comes with date ideas, from board game themed dates to Marvel movie nights. livermore dating Register with a placement service of any skilled organization to which the claimant is a member. Each date, text, contact, and interaction has the possible for you each to learn additional about each other s inner worlds. strawberrymilkispink Plus, if the conversation hits a slump, you can generally bring the chat back to the 9 to five, Sassoon says.

one night hookup app

Nowadays, the questionnaire is around 30 queries long and extremely sensible. dating sites bend oregon Meetlovelyme is a free of charge to come across on the web dating web site totally free dating service in appreciate! New dating website repeatedly stresses that, make relationships and im! Registration and bargains brought to release our new persons. I think the full report is something like $15 a month. omegle camkitty But I feel like this may well be something to be discussed when you make plans for a meet up at a bar.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2013 9:38:59 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

The "rich" don't really get anything directly. However because they often own businesses and companies that enjoy government subsidies, etc., they may derive some benefit that way. However, that also extends to the workers in those companies so they all gain in a way. The point remains that while rich people do create jobs and are used to signing the front side of a lot of paychecks, no one on any form of welfare at the personal level ever did or will.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/20/2013 8:51:28 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Many welfare recipients are counted among our top government officials ~~ they brag about it ~~ no need to supply any stats since they are taken at their word.

1/31/2013 10:58:23 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from dawgpaws:
There are approximately 80 million children (0-17) in the United States today. Approximately 8 million of them are malnourished. In my work I saw infants born to seriously malnourished mothers and those infants came into the world with brain damage. Malnourished children end up developmentally delayed, don't do well in school, and have problems coping as adults due to developmental delays.

We do not live in Biafra and I do not accept the concept that any child born here should be so malnourished at birth that they are underweight and have brain damage. This is not "liberal" this is common sense. The kind of common sense that a farmer uses in feeding pregnant cattle sufficient feed so that the offspring are healthy.

I am not about to compare the population of the wealthiest nation in the world to places like North Korea or Bangladesh. Bzzt. Those are not apples and oranges - those are mangos and lamb chops. One thing I know about comparisons (did you ever take statistics?) is that you have to know what you're comparing and remember that correlation does not equate to causation.

I suspect I've seen more gross poverty in America than you ever knew existed, since I deliberately chose to work in the largest poverty pocket in America outside of Appalachia. I've seen people who are a few steps away from starvation - many of them children - children so deprived of food you can see right through the skin to the blood vessels underneath.

Further, I started working when I was 8 years old - in the family business and on the farm. So what? What does that have to do with anything, other than the fact I had the opportunity to do things most city kids never get to do? Does your working early qualify you for sainthood? I don't think so.

I'm not a liberal - in fact - my liberal friends (and I have a number of them) despair of me. My conservative friends feel the same way about me. I am a cultural anthropologist who went into social work. In fact, I think all social workers and helping professionals should study cultural anthro to understand people and their cultures before they get to experiment with live human beings.

You can opt for all the independence you can create, but you are not allowed to apply your draconian standards to others. That is a societal decision and the decision of this society is that we don't turn people out on the streets to die. So my elderly clients I tend to pro bono don't need to worry that I will allow harm to come to them. For a "compassionate" woman I can be a hell on wheels b*tch to anyone who besets these frail old folks I watch over.

You were born to and have chosen to remain in this society so you're going to need to grin and bear it. Thanks so much for caring for your Mother. If you die before she does what happens next? Lingering by the roadside? I don't think so. Our society has laws about protecting our elders.

I do believe military retirement kicks in well before social security. Wish you well on that regard.

The sign below is still correct - corporate welfare is the problem not the poor.

I swore off politics in these forums a while ago, but I tell ya, this is one of the best written and expressed actualities I have read on here in a coons age.

Bravo! Bravo!

1/31/2013 9:17:30 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from deneez:
I swore off politics in these forums a while ago, but I tell ya, this is one of the best written and expressed actualities I have read on here in a coons age.

Bravo! Bravo!

Wait, can we still say "coon"?

2/1/2013 7:33:49 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Wait, can we still say "coon"?

Can we say the word 'pig'?

If it refers to a boar or a sow, how can it be offensive?

If I call you a 'pig' it now becomes offensive!

Here in northern MI Sir, the term refers to the longevity of a racoon, and there is nothing offensive in that concept at all!

Your 92, and did not know this???

2/1/2013 5:03:58 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from deneez:
Can we say the word 'pig'?

If it refers to a boar or a sow, how can it be offensive?

If I call you a 'pig' it now becomes offensive!

Here in northern MI Sir, the term refers to the longevity of a racoon, and there is nothing offensive in that concept at all!

Your 92, and did not know this???

lol, just wanted to make sure coon was still PC to say in reference to animals. There's just some words that no matter the reference, one is be called a racist.

2/4/2013 8:53:41 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

"Lucy's" life may become the norm.

2/5/2013 7:46:16 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

ozarkbaby
Ozark, MO
60, joined Mar. 2011

I've read this thread and some of you are either right or left of the topic. Until you have had to live the poor life you don't understand. when you wake up and see your hunger kids and no way to go get food or feed them. I got hurt on the job could not work and my so call husband left us, took all our money and torn my car up so it would not work. I too have work since 12 and took care of my self and kids but there is some times you have to have help. YEAH for all of you who have no worries or money trouble.
Yes the welfare system is in need of work but for now it helps.

2/5/2013 8:52:24 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

sorry for your troubles, ozarkbaby. the wellfare system was designed just for people like you who've done their best but still fell through the cracks.

2/10/2013 12:45:08 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Won't matter much when there is nothing left to buy.

2/15/2013 12:21:56 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

ozarkbaby
Ozark, MO
60, joined Mar. 2011

Thank you bogie. But I learned a value lesson on all that trouble.
My kids are grown and they are not in the system at all. All of them turned out to be great kids.
So to all who gripe about our welfare system, you have not really lived. And I feel sorry for you. Because now me and my kids sit and laught about all the stuff we had to do to live and surive. If the world came to some kind of disaster, my son told me there is one thing you taught us Mom,"HOW TO SURVIVE" no matter what life throws at us and to hold our heads high.

2/15/2013 10:14:49 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from ozarkbaby:
Thank you bogie. But I learned a value lesson on all that trouble.
My kids are grown and they are not in the system at all. All of them turned out to be great kids.
So to all who gripe about our welfare system, you have not really lived. And I feel sorry for you. Because now me and my kids sit and laught about all the stuff we had to do to live and surive. If the world came to some kind of disaster, my son told me there is one thing you taught us Mom,"HOW TO SURVIVE" no matter what life throws at us and to hold our heads high.

So who you got to thank? Do you see it at all? What was wrong with you doing it by yourself? Nothing. I know a lady that raised three kids on her own and actually left a city that threatened to take them away if she wouldn't stop working. She moved to another city to escape government control of her life and what has she got? Three good kids she was responsible for herself. What you got? Kids somebody else made for you. Don't brag honey. It wasn't you. It was somebody else, probably in spite of you. Your story is not inspiring. It is an accident.

2/16/2013 12:50:27 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

my daughter is highly successful today making a six figure salary. and she did it all as a single mother of two girls with nothing other than a high school diploma. but she never could have overcome her many obsticles without medicade to provide health care for her kids and on occasion food stamps. i consider her the perfect examply of how wellfare programs work for the betterment of society. that some will take advantage of the system by no means negates the good. because of pre-existing conditions i'm completely locked out of affordable health care and fortunate to have my wellfare healthwise taken care of by the va. but since everybody is not a veteran everybody is not as fortunate as me. obviously the country cannot be responsible for the welfare of it's citizens entirely but caring for those who fall through the cracks unintentionally is what this country is about.

2/16/2013 6:14:37 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

ozarkbaby
Ozark, MO
60, joined Mar. 2011

Pilot, you are way off and want to talk about things you know nothing about. I read your profile and that made me laught. You need a reality check.

2/16/2013 7:51:23 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from ozarkbaby:
Pilot, you are way off and want to talk about things you know nothing about. I read your profile and that made me laught. You need a reality check.

You might need a job and to actually go somewhere every day and sweat like the rest of us. Why am I sweating and working just bcause you are "you"? Screw you and yours....step up to the plate or just fade away......you don't deserve anything you haven't worked for. Nothing...not a damned thing. You are an expense, not an asset, so just fade away.....you will when the likes of you run out of other peoples ability to pay for your irresponsible and uless propogation. Charity is a viture, enjoy it while you can. When things come to fruition you will rightfully starve and die. No loss there. Just one less useless mouth to feed.

2/16/2013 8:01:17 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

That may have sounded harsh and was intended to. I can't count the days I was sick or tired or just didn't want to go in to work but had to. I have no sympathy for uselseess people that never had or will. None. Sorry...it is just the result of actually doing whatever no matter how hard just to survive without anyone giving a handout. People that rely on handouts are parasites pure and simple. The only solution to a parasite is to extinguish it or let it die on it's own. I reallly wish there was a pill we could take and they would go away. People that don't contribute will be the death of us if we allow them to continue. If thine eye offend you, pluck it out! You and your like deserve to be "plucked".

2/16/2013 10:23:42 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

during each visit to the va i seem people living on the government dime b*tching and moaning about other people living on the government dime.

2/17/2013 10:46:26 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Charity is a virtue, it is not an obligation. The sanctitiy of property is a right. Receiving charity is not, it is a priviledge. The role of government is to protect rights, not to abridge them. Therefore charity should be left to charitable organizations and is not the reponsibility of government. To be charitable is a personal decision based on your own standards and morals, it is something you are free to do. To be charitable should never be forced upon thsoe with different standards. When it is it becomes little more than redistirbution of wealth which in itself is simply a form of government mandated theft.

As far as the VA goes boogie, it is something you earned. Is part of the contract between you and the government as a result of your service. It has nothing to do with "charity". It is not unlike Social Security and Medicare that are funded programs that people pay in to over a working lifetime.

Funded programs programs are very different than programs like WIC, food stamps, subsidized housing, Medicaid, and free Obama phones. Those programs reward people for doing nothing and encourage them to continue. They trap a lot of people that might otherwise be prodcutive into generations of poverty and subservience to government bureaucrtas.

Give to the Lord what is the Lords and to Ceasar what is Ceasars. Unless every single tax paying person in the country, 100% of them, agree that access to charity is a right it cannot be. Government has no business becoming a mythological "Robin Hood". Unlike contributing to collective needs like defense and the maintenance of a military to defend the nation, no matter how nice and warm and fuzzy it feels to forcefully take from one to provide for another on a personal level is immoral because it is simply stealing.

2/17/2013 11:25:07 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Charity is a virtue, it is not an obligation. The sanctitiy of property is a right. Receiving charity is not, it is a priviledge. The role of government is to protect rights, not to abridge them. Therefore charity should be left to charitable organizations and is not the reponsibility of government. To be charitable is a personal decision based on your own standards and morals, it is something you are free to do. To be charitable should never be forced upon thsoe with different standards. When it is it becomes little more than redistirbution of wealth which in itself is simply a form of government mandated theft.

As far as the VA goes boogie, it is something you earned. Is part of the contract between you and the government as a result of your service. It has nothing to do with "charity". It is not unlike Social Security and Medicare that are funded programs that people pay in to over a working lifetime.

Funded programs programs are very different than programs like WIC, food stamps, subsidized housing, Medicaid, and free Obama phones. Those programs reward people for doing nothing and encourage them to continue. They trap a lot of people that might otherwise be prodcutive into generations of poverty and subservience to government bureaucrtas.

Give to the Lord what is the Lords and to Ceasar what is Ceasars. Unless every single tax paying person in the country, 100% of them, agree that access to charity is a right it cannot be. Government has no business becoming a mythological "Robin Hood". Unlike contributing to collective needs like defense and the maintenance of a military to defend the nation, no matter how nice and warm and fuzzy it feels to forcefully take from one to provide for another on a personal level is immoral because it is simplystealing.

so i take it that my va benefits are sacred but someone who hasn't served in the military should not consider their medicaid, ss and medicare is sacred? all are funded by the same treasury into which we all pay taxes? i earned a six figure salary for many years and paid a ton of taxes. why do i not deserve that my daughter be helped out during difficult times. she now makes almost as mush as me and before she retires will exceed my highest salary and pay even more taxes than i paid and you say she was undeserving of medicaid for her kids?

2/17/2013 11:42:55 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
so i take it that my va benefits are sacred but someone who hasn't served in the military should not consider their medicaid, ss and medicare is sacred? all are funded by the same treasury into which we all pay taxes? i earned a six figure salary for many years and paid a ton of taxes. why do i not deserve that my daughter be helped out during difficult times. she now makes almost as mush as me and before she retires will exceed my highest salary and pay even more taxes than i paid and you say she was undeserving of medicaid for her kids?

No. Medicare and social security you paid for. Medicaid is a giveaway and not anything that anyone earned in any way. They are very different. In social security and Meidcare you personally have skin in the game. All the skin in Mediciad comes out of someone's else's pocket, not the recipients.

If your daughter makes that much money she should have no need of Medicaid anyway, you think? Regardless, if your daughter (and I suspect she is a very fine lady) needs help it is up to you to do it. After all she is your daughter, your responsibility, part of you, not me.

I have my own daugther and help her all the time. She and her husband and children don't qualify for any of those programs. If fact she was pretty upset at one point that because they made too much money that even with health insurance from her husband's public sector job they couldn't begin to afford specialized medical care for one of her children that "less fortunate" people get for free.

There is no way to be fair about giving things away for free unless you give things to everyone for free. We can't afford to give everything away for free so there is no fair way to do what politicians are trying to do by being "helpful".

2/17/2013 11:51:30 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

medicaid is payed for by the same treasury that pays for the va, ss and medicare. my daughter has paid taxes even when she was eligable for medicaid so why should she be denied a benefit that she'd paid taxes to support? i do agree that we should means test for ss and medicare as we now do for the va and medicaid. my mother's ss benefit goes into her account and she never touches it because my father provided well for her in her retirement years. her ss funds will simply go to me and my siblings when she dies. bill gates and warren buffet will not suffer in the least if the were to forego ss or medicare.

2/17/2013 12:00:14 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
medicaid is payed for by the same treasury that pays for the va, ss and medicare. my daughter has paid taxes even when she was eligable for medicaid so why should she be denied a benefit that she'd paid taxes to support? i do agree that we should means test for ss and medicare as we now do for the va and medicaid. my mother's ss benefit goes into her account and she never touches it because my father provided well for her in her retirement years. her ss funds will simply go to me and my siblings when she dies. bill gates and warren buffet will not suffer in the least if the were to forego ss or medicare.

Suffering has nothing to do with it. Gates and Buffet paid in, they deserve to be paid out. So does your mother, you and me and anyone else that contributed to the "funds". People that do not deserve to be paid are those that never contributed at all. Their "safety net" is dependent on whatever charity others want to provide. If you and your mother and Gates and Buffet want to there is nothing to prevent any of you from making direct contributions to the hard luck casse of your choosing. It doen't give you or anyone the right to take stuff from anyone else to support your own "good deeds".

2/17/2013 12:26:25 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Suffering has nothing to do with it. Gates and Buffet paid in, they deserve to be paid out. So does your mother, you and me and anyone else that contributed to the "funds". People that do not deserve to be paid are those that never contributed at all. Their "safety net" is dependent on whatever charity others want to provide. If you and your mother and Gates and Buffet want to there is nothing to prevent any of you from making direct contributions to the hard luck casse of your choosing. It doen't give you or anyone the right to take stuff from anyone else to support your own "good deeds".

but my daughter has paid payroll taxes from the first day that she worked went to funding medicaid. why should she not benefit from the program when she needed it?

2/17/2013 1:59:45 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

That is exactly the point. She should. So should everybody. If we give it one we are obligated to give it to everyone equally, don't you agree?

2/17/2013 2:19:17 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
That is exactly the point. She should. So should everybody. If we give it one we are obligated to give it to everyone equally, don't you agree?

What is any involuntary transfer of wealth from one to another other than theft? If someone stops me on the street and takes my money against my will and gives it to someone else they feel is deserving of it for any reason, good or bad, it is still stealing and they have committed the crime of theft.

How is it legitimate then, and OK, if a mob (insert your favorite political party here)gets together and votes on it and then forces others to do it under threat and penalty of law that can result in them taking it by force (IRS), and even putting someone in prison if they resist?

The fact is that any mob, by slim or any majority making a decision to steal does not legitimize it. Taking property from anyone against their will with the intention of permanently depriving them of it's use is theft. Stealing is stealing and it is theft no matter how you tint it or how noble anyone believes the justification to be.

2/17/2013 5:12:53 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

ozarkbaby
Ozark, MO
60, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
You might need a job and to actually go somewhere every day and sweat like the rest of us. Why am I sweating and working just bcause you are "you"? Screw you and yours....step up to the plate or just fade away......you don't deserve anything you haven't worked for. Nothing...not a damned thing. You are an expense, not an asset, so just fade away.....you will when the likes of you run out of other peoples ability to pay for your irresponsible and uless propogation. Charity is a viture, enjoy it while you can. When things come to fruition you will rightfully starve and die. No loss there. Just one less useless mouth to feed.

Pilot you are a mean, hateful, and uncaring person, so to you I say "Pilot screw you!" I work as a nurse for over 20 years, I have sweated and step up to the plate as you say. I went to college and work my way thur it with no help from Gaint Ass like you. I've worked since I was 12 and paid taxes. The only time I had go on goverment help is when I had to. I was working when I got hurt and then lived in a wheel chair for several months , then had to learn to rewalk all over again.
And for the comment on how my kids came to be that was way off you have no right talking about my kids or how they got here. when you say things about my kids those are fighting words. At lease my kids went to college and all work hard. So pilot take your Boy toys you have and shove them up your loud ass. People like you sould be the ones they force feed those pills you talk about to and you would be one less mouth to feed or have to listen to.

2/17/2013 6:04:51 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:

no i don't agree. medicaid was never intended to provide service for everyone equally. it was designed to provide for those in need. even ss is not given equally nor are va benefits provided equally.

2/18/2013 8:53:30 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
no i don't agree. medicaid was never intended to provide service for everyone equally. it was designed to provide for those in need. even ss is not given equally nor are va benefits provided equally.

And as I have explained, that is exactly what is wrong with Medicaid. It is not equally applied or enjoyed and it is an involuntary transfer of wealth from one to another which is stealing, pure and simple. If it were a voluntary program people that support such ideas could donate to to their hearts content like any number of other charities it would be just fine. Taking from one to give to another without consent is theft. That fact is inescapable regardless of the good intentions of theives.

2/18/2013 3:08:03 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I don't disaree with any of the sentiments you folks express. Charity and caring for your fellow man is a very real and noble virtue. All I am saying is that to force people to do it against their will is just as wrong as ignoring the plight and misfortunes of your fellow man. Charity and loving and caring for your fellow humans is a wonderful virtue all good people should practice but compelling it by threat of fines, punshment, and incarceration is wrong. Any involuntary transfer, meaning the taking of wealth by politicians to give to someone else using police force and the power of the state does not justify it. It is still stealing. Stealing no matter how you slice it is fundamentally wrong. It is no less wrong in a moral sense than ignoring the plight of your fellow man.

2/19/2013 8:39:40 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
ks_countrygal
Clearwater, KS
45, joined Dec. 2012

2/19/2013 10:18:44 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Juvinile. Actually Exon paid $12 billion in taxes. It was Facebook that got a $429 million refund.

2/19/2013 4:02:50 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Just keep drinking the Koolaide. The money supply is not unlimited. When you run out of other people's money to spend what do you think you will have left? Take a guess. You ain't seen nothing yet folks.

2/19/2013 9:15:30 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from ks_countrygal:

Clearwater ks? Where the heck is that. I bet it is out in farm land where farmers have hug farm machinery that takes 100's upon 1,000's of gallons of fuel to turn a crop each and every year. And I bet each and ever farmer and farmers daughter and son has a 4 wheel drive pickup to drive to town and back that gets 10 miles to a gallon and more when they go hunting and the friday dance at the coop. And the 1,000's of gallons of fuel for the rural schools buses to drive their 100's of miles to pick up the hickers. And the post man. Sure farmgirl, tell us all about the profits of the oil companies. Dumb a** hick.
Where the hell is Clearwater anyway.

2/20/2013 11:38:40 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Clear water ks is south of Wichita Kansas. Clear Water is in the area where there is nothing but family farming. I have a friend who lives near Clear Water and farms. He farms with his dad on land that has been in the family for generations. This farm? This farm is 4,000 acres. Not much different from all other family farms in the area. His machinery is HUG. Eight wheel tractors pulling seeders and plows and rakes upwards of twenty five feet wide. Then we have grain trucks, chemical trucks, wheeled sprayers, crop dusters etc. All massive fuel hungry equipment starving for fuel that the big bad oil companies provide.

Funny how a person that comes from an area that feeds the world and her, can belly ache about the big bad oil companies and their profits. Lets ban oil profits and see how many of those tractors sit rather than work.

2/21/2013 9:49:06 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

And they probably grow corn to make the ethanol EPA mandates in gasoline that makes food prices increase that hurts the "poor" and old people on limited fixed incomes more than anyone. Not unlike career welfare that prevents recipients from getting ahead it is another example of how government trying to do good actually causes harm.

2/24/2013 10:45:56 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

2/24/2013 11:49:28 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

just wondering countrygal. I see you support big gun. I believe they make a fair sized profit. Big Ammo? Seeing that you enjoy killing defenseless animals and fish. Big land owners? Big farm Machinery? Big Chemical?

I sure hope your dodge ram is electric. But than you would be supporting Big Coal to supply your electric to charge your truck.

2/26/2013 10:11:48 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Don't recipients have to been verified to be certified by Social Services to qualify?

3/20/2013 1:33:44 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Disgusting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share

Scary.

3/20/2013 8:31:44 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/22/2013 12:46:22 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
magnumfarce
Buford, GA
68, joined Mar. 2013

From 58dpilot

Disgusting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=share

Scary.

Did you check the source?

William B. Mount is going viral on Salishan and yet he is flaker than corn flakes!

The Tacoman once used public access television to air his world view, and now posts videos on YouTube. About five months ago, he and a woman named Jane drove through Salishan on Tacoma’s East Side with a video camera and a big box of misinformation. They delivered a 10-minute commentary on the mixed use and mixed-income redevelopment of the worn-out public housing site and posted it on the video sharing site.

The stew of untruths simmered there.

It’s at a boil now.

Tacoma Housing Authority and Tacoma City Council members are getting e-mails from people hot over what he calls misuse of Social Security funds. We are getting queries from people like Charles Davis of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and Dennis Doyle of Chicago.

“Is the following accurate?” Doyle wrote, referring to Mount’s link.

The short answer to the big questions is: No.

Before we check Mount’s claims, check his Internet site.

“This is the Official YouTube Site of Dr. William B. Mount. All others are fake,” his site introduction reads. “As a former Captain in the U.S. Army, Dr. Mount has fought to expose many Cover Ups and Negligence in the United States of America.”

He lists “Forest Ranger, U.S. Army” as his occupations, but does not say where he earned a doctorate, or what kind of doctorate it is.

In “ALL DAY LIVE – WAKE UP AMERICA,” he translates the motto of the Society of Jesus, “Ad majorem Dei gloriam,” into “All for the glory of Satan,” instead of the actual translation, “To the greater glory of God.”

He says members of the Jesuit Order “are here as the hitmen of the Catholic church. If you oppose them they will kill you. They claim to have torched off the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in this report.”

He goes on to other subjects:

“The United States was dissolved in 1933.”

“Radionics is the third type of energy. Electrical, magnetic and radionic.”

“Money was outlawed in 1913 by the Federal Reserve System.”

“The FBI stripped me of everything I owned as an ambassador. The FBI is keen at taking money and killing people. If someone goes down because of child molesting, it’s usually the CIA.”

But in “ELABORATE WELFARE HOUSING PROJECT” he focuses on Tacoma.

In their windshield tour, he and Jane start with the money.

Claim: “What you are looking at is a $225 million complex, $225 million complex, of housing out of the Social Security budget for 1,300 units.”

False: No Social Security funds were used to redevelop Salishan.

In 2000, THA began replacing 855 worn-out houses with a mixed-income, mixed-use combination of 1,300 rental and privately owned homes.

The cost was $225 million. For every $1 of public money in that total, private sources invested $1.73.

A $35 million HOPE VI grant from the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development was seed money. Commercial lenders and private investors in low-income housing tax credits were part of the mix.

The article goes on to refute his claims point by point in an article in The News Tribune

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/street/2011/07/26/william-mounts-salishan-youtube-video-debunked/#storylink=cpy

SNopes.com declared the video as FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/politics/socialsecurity/salishan.asp

TruthOrFiction.com calls it an eRumor.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/Tacoma-video.htm#.UUvupleEYaB

3/22/2013 1:47:48 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OMG ~~~ another one that thinks all the crap on the internet is true, correct, and factual. ..... sheesh .... When will they learn that it takes verification of facts ... not just a copy and paste article of someone else's opinions to make a point relevant?

3/22/2013 2:35:17 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
OMG ~~~ another one that thinks all the crap on the internet is true, correct, and factual. ..... sheesh .... When will they learn that it takes verification of facts ... not just a copy and paste article of someone else's opinions to make a point relevant?

And who is going to verify these facts? Lame stream media? The internet? You can't even go to Cnn, fox, msmbc, cbs, nbc, new York times, any media and get the straight truth without spin on anything. So good luck with that cup. So I guess it is up to the viewer fact check it or believe it.

3/22/2013 4:15:22 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

This is true ... but there are sheeple who will believe anything they see or read without checking the facts for themselves. Lazy is as lazy does ... that is how so much "factually claimed" information keeps getting repeated. The individual is responsible for 'fact checking' ... not swallowing the whole hook, line, and sinker because a Shakespeare was used.

3/22/2013 4:15:43 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Salute

3/23/2013 10:55:55 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

People should not behave like "Lemmings."

Or they will suffer the same results!!

Confusious???

No just me!!

3/23/2013 3:48:08 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What pesticide would you recommend?

3/23/2013 4:24:40 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Irish Cliffside stroll??

3/23/2013 6:46:25 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Not a Dime-a-Dozen Exterminator special from the coop?

3/23/2013 7:45:20 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Welfare recipients, silly really,

Of the people in your scenario, only the Poor have paid in advance. Only the poor have workers compensation, unemployment insurance, medical insurance, social security Deductions from their paycheck.

They shouldn't be included as a 'Cost."

3/23/2013 9:17:04 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

ahhh ... sweety /// don't tell your congresspeople they only have the benefits they have because they are poor

3/24/2013 7:07:58 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Don't confuse Graft, Theft, bribery, and lying with earned and paid for insurance.

Just Because they steal from a pot paid for by Taxes meant for welfare, doesn't mean it's welfare!!

3/25/2013 9:09:32 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
And who is going to verify these facts? Lame stream media? The internet? You can't even go to Cnn, fox, msmbc, cbs, nbc, new York times, any media and get the straight truth without spin on anything. So good luck with that cup. So I guess it is up to the viewer fact check it or believe it.

Yeah, especially "Snopes". A man and woman of liberal persuasion working out of their home that are often caught tainting their "facts" by selectively mining the internet to validate it for them. Anybody looking for a date with a "French model"? You can find thousands of them on the internet!

3/25/2013 12:55:56 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The Social Service program IS NOT welfare in the same term which is being implied to refer to low income and poor families.

3/25/2013 6:41:16 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
The Social Service program IS NOT welfare in the same term which is being implied to refer to low income and poor families.

You are so behind in your times cup. It is now called, Children and Family Services. And yes, IT IS all about welfare. Of the low income, the poor, the takers and the lazy.

3/26/2013 7:45:14 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Joke ,.. dayum son .... all Social Service departments are not administered within the confines of the Children & Family Service division. Where the hen have you been?

[Edited 3/26/2013 7:46:09 PM ]

3/26/2013 7:48:51 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
Joke ,.. dayum son .... all Social Service departments are not administered within the confines of the Children & Family Service division. Where the hen have you been?

I guess under a bridge.

3/26/2013 9:17:08 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Well --- then you may qualify for some type of Social Service assistance .. and I will wager it doesn't come from the program assigned to the Children & Family Service division.

3/26/2013 11:54:02 PM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Just wondering cup. How long does it take you to write something in every thread? An hour? Two?

3/27/2013 10:08:10 AM Welfare Recipients | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

They won't be happy until they get us all on welfare of some kind so they can control all of us.