Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

OkCupid is element of Match Group, which owns other dating websites like Tinder, A lot of Fish and Match, and your information and facts might be shared with other Match Group organizations. asian dating rochester ny The resolution for this is incredibly uncomplicated, dating chat will save him due to the fact it is the easiest way to say with out any trouble. HER also has all the most current LGBTQ+ news and content material so you can keep up to date with all the things taking place in the LGBTQ+ globe. drake omegle It can be challenging to introduce yourself to a single you locate interesting it is usually challenging to find the proper way to method them and come across THE message that will attract their focus.

skip the games

And there will be replies from the matches. blacksburg singles The theater personnel I passed on the way had much more concern for my wellbeing than he did. Hook ups, friendships or even some thing long term had been all possibilities for me, and this filled me with excitement. slimexotica onlyfans In contrast to on the net dating web sites, most mobile apps are no cost, demand just a handful of seconds to set up, and include things like a real time geolocation function, which is to say that they re more immediate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/8/2012 11:39:41 AM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

missourigal1954
Springfield, MO
62, joined Apr. 2012

i want to know what you missouri men have against a woman having a dog??????? why won,t you date a woman with a dog??????

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/8/2012 12:07:13 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Dude... Are you seriously tongue kissing that dog in your profile pic????

Just reinforces my belief... You can love your pets. Just dont LOOOOOOOOVE your pets!

12/8/2012 12:39:15 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

datemike12
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,672)
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from missourigal1954:
i want to know what you missouri men have against a woman having a dog??????? why won,t you date a woman with a dog??????

Now this is a new one to me! The fact of a lady having a dog or not never immediately "factors into the equation" when I'm looking to ask her to meet me.

12/8/2012 6:50:33 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

smoothslider
Over 1,000 Posts (1,229)
Eldon, MO
48, joined Oct. 2011

I just took a quick glance at your profile. I can't speak for everybody, but in my case, it ain't the dog. Perhaps the long list of must-haves and deal breakers has something to do with it.

12/9/2012 7:55:37 AM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
vaultdweller101
Saint Joseph, MO
36, joined Feb. 2012

How many damn times does one need to bring up the same shit? Ok, we get the dog (hard to miss given the picture), saying the genealogy and cemetery thing 20 times I one huge a** wall of text that no one will ever read all the way through doesn't help.

And just because those are your hobbies, forcing another into or waiting for the off chance that someone on here finds you attractive, lives close by, and is obsessed with the same activities is going to be rare.

12/9/2012 9:21:03 AM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
violet194664
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,729)
Cuba, MO
70, joined Mar. 2011

well i have one dog. it looks like your kissing your dog or he is kissing you I WOULD NEVER DO THAT I DONT EVEN LET MY DOG GET AROUND MY FACE. my dog is like my kid. i love her to death but get real why would you put a pic on here like that. i take good care of my dog she has the best of every thing just like my child would. and it would kill me if something happened to her, she will be 11 years old on new years eve i know she is getting old but she is my best friend. but get real lady you dont let a dog ot any animal kiss you in the mouth NEVER. man i bet that tuurns the men on uh.

12/9/2012 11:25:24 AM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
branthamanz
Poplar Bluff, MO
33, joined Jul. 2012

its tha fact that u look like ur makin out with ur dog and not showin ur face as a main pic. They know that u love your dog and your dog loves u back but a dog that close to my face suggests it looks like your IN love with your dog

12/9/2012 5:12:06 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
violet194664
Cuba, MO
70, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from branthamanz:
its tha fact that u look like ur makin out with ur dog and not showin ur face as a main pic. They know that u love your dog and your dog loves u back but a dog that close to my face suggests it looks like your IN love with your dog

12/9/2012 6:14:58 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
branthamanz
Poplar Bluff, MO
33, joined Jul. 2012

::Laughing:: thats right violet!!

12/9/2012 6:19:18 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
violet194664
Cuba, MO
70, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from branthamanz:
::Laughing:: thats right violet!!
well thank you brant.have a great evening hun.

12/9/2012 6:54:58 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
mkjpol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,146)
Huntersville, NC
72, joined Jan. 2011

I don't think the issue is so much about men having anything against you haveing a dog, I think it is more about the things I say below.

First of all, if I were a man, I sure would not be turned on by your profile photo. I can't even see your face. However, I can see your dogs face in your other pictures. So whose is the profile for, you or your dogs ? It's fine to have a dog, and love your dog, but geeezzzz you profile is more about your dog then you.

Second, if I were a man I sure would not want to kiss you after your dog licked your month.

And third, you need to work on your profile. You sure have a lot of don't listed in your profile. It is a very negative profile.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend you, but just telling you how you come across. Change the main profile photo to one of you and your face, be a little more positive, and don't list so many
negative statements.

I really don't think it is about men having anything against you having a dog, but more about the things I have said above.

Good luck to you.

12/9/2012 9:04:11 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
branthamanz
Poplar Bluff, MO
33, joined Jul. 2012

@violet, goodnite hun. and as tha lady said above me, be positive and unless that mans into beastiality and negativity, attracting men starts with positivity and getting tha dog outta ur face...good attitudes attract good people

12/9/2012 10:48:52 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
mkjpol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,146)
Huntersville, NC
72, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from branthamanz:
@violet, goodnite hun. and as tha lady said above me, be positive and unless that mans into beastiality and negativity, attracting men starts with positivity and getting tha dog outta ur face...good attitudes attract good people

12/10/2012 10:18:21 AM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

Only special people
and
dogs that can type
are allowed to date " Missouri women with a dog "..
Please send me money and

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....

12/10/2012 1:11:15 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

missourigal1954
Springfield, MO
62, joined Apr. 2012

that picture was taken the day i adopted yogi from a nokill shelter,they got him from a kill shelter the same day he was supposed to have been killed!!!!! yogi was glad to see me he came running out the door of the shelter into my arms and started licking my face what was i supposed to do???? turn him away???? i don,t think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are so turned off by a dogs love and glad to be out of the shelter then you know what? YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/10/2012 1:11:44 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

missourigal1954
Springfield, MO
62, joined Apr. 2012

that picture was taken the day i adopted yogi from a nokill shelter,they got him from a kill shelter the same day he was supposed to have been killed!!!!! yogi was glad to see me he came running out the door of the shelter into my arms and started licking my face what was i supposed to do???? turn him away???? i don,t think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are so turned off by a dogs love and glad to be out of the shelter then you know what? YOU CAN KISS MY ARSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/10/2012 1:41:53 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

datemike12
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,672)
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

that picture was taken the day i adopted yogi from a nokill shelter,they got him from a kill shelter the same day he was supposed to have been killed!!!!! yogi was glad to see me he came running out the door of the shelter into my arms and started licking my face what was i supposed to do???? turn him away???? i don,t think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are so turned off by a dogs love and glad to be out of the shelter then you know what? YOU CAN KISS MY ARSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is looking for the relationship actually? You or Yogi?

Those of us who are pet owners appreciate and love the pets thay we share our lives with and those pets also make up a significant part of our lives.

What everyone is trying to tell you is that they are more interested in seeing a direct picture of your face and not the two of you as your MAIN picture. The picture and profile mean everything when you are trying to make a first impression to anyone on the site. If you're negative continually in your profile or real long they probably will not want to talk to you and pass you by. Can you turn your profile around some and focus it on the positives in your life. What you are personally like, what you like to do, what you feel are your best traits! And don't repeat it so many times. Some negatives are maybe okay; but don't continually dwell on them either. I smoke and drink ocassionally and when I saw the BIG negatives you had on those 2 points I immediately determined not to even consider contacting you.

I am the one looking for a friend NOT my dog "Allie". That's why I haven't placed any other pictures of my dog on the site.

12/10/2012 1:47:34 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
branthamanz
Poplar Bluff, MO
33, joined Jul. 2012

do u think we are dissin your dog or your love for your dog your WRONG sweetheart!!! jeez i was shedding light on how a man would like to see ur FACE and not ur digs face, and to be positive

12/10/2012 5:04:58 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Yes for the record I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO turned off by people "loving" their dogs to that degree! Infact, im pretty sure thats why there are laws against it!!!

Besides, there is a difference in enjoying a pets excitement and posting a picture of said dog give your mouth a tongue bath!

12/10/2012 5:48:59 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  
branthamanz
Poplar Bluff, MO
33, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
Yes for the record I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO turned off by people "loving" their dogs to that degree! Infact, im pretty sure thats why there are laws against it!!!

Besides, there is a difference in enjoying a pets excitement and posting a picture of said dog give your mouth a tongue bath!
@anna u r so right...i rolled in laughter readin that one. @missourigirl, glad u changed ur pic i see. Its your profile, not ur dogs now MOGIRL thats a step forward into finding a man...

12/10/2012 7:50:43 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

The Digital Doggie says:

MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What the heck is all the s h i t about dogs..??..!!!

END OF MESSAGE:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Digital Dog

12/13/2012 5:54:27 PM What have you missouri men got against a woman having a dog???  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

A " woman with a dog "..??
that's nothin..
how bout this guy with a CAT..!!..??

Quote from davit49:

i hav a cat .had him 12 + years off and on hed hav sneezing fits now they happen several times a day.convulsions almost.ive bought a vaporizer.no work.vet ? 6 times $140.00 a pop.there antibiotics helped he got amune to them.ive been pumping into him my antibiotics childs flu childs allergy meds .nothing .he sneezes at his food water me smoke, ppl ,even mak him sneeze. im going crazy any sugestions please.

I can understand your concern over
your cat sneezing...
I don't have a remedy..
but like all things in God's creation
this too has a silver lining..
Be thankful it's not coming out the other end..!!!
Please send me money and

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....