Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Virtually half of Tinder customers had a video chat with a match throughout the pandemic, with 40% of them intending to continue them post pandemic. imperial valley singles Learn how to set a table, from a basic table setting, to an informal table setting for a casual dinner celebration, to a formal place setting for a vacation. On the other hand it has been a challenge to locate a person to ask me on a date. nashville sperm bank joke 25 Exciting & Exclusive Date Concerns

free mobile hookup sites

Joining a paid Kippo Infinity tier for $10 a month removes these restrictions. craigslist port charlotte I am nevertheless figuring out the legalities in sharing specifics and names and what extent I can go to, she says. He picked me up and as we walked in his back door, he tried to usher me into his bedroom for the party . locanto frauds True Very simple may acquire compensation for some links to products and services in this e mail on this site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/9/2012 10:55:19 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
ineedaman39
Webster, TX
44, joined Nov. 2012

I met some guy on here, who I fell in love with, His Pics are the Sexiest pics I have ever seen, I fell hard, he claimed he loved me only after 2 wks of chating. He lied and said he was in Scotland working, and needed money to come here to be with me ,,then he had to trvl to Africa, to work some more, I gave more, money so he could come here to be with me after 3 months of talking, he said he wanted to come to meet me and get his money from his work. He Never made it here, Well he deleted hid dh account and I found him back on here with other photos, about a wk ago. I know it's not even the man I was taling to in the pic's, I don't know where they are getting the pics of these GOODLOOKING MEN, BUT ITS ALL FAKE! SO anyways all he did was lie to get my money, I don't think anyman on here is worth Meeting at all. CloserHeart12 Is Nothin But A Liar! All he wants is your Money!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/9/2012 11:13:15 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
robin0927
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,547)
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Sep. 2012

This isnt really a sucess story then is it? Sorry.

12/9/2012 1:45:36 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cicerob23
Cicero, IL
23, joined Oct. 2012

Agree

12/9/2012 3:20:29 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

deezizzle75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,617)
Leola, PA
42, joined Sep. 2012

Why would ANYONE give money to someone they talk to on the internet...

12/9/2012 6:29:09 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
jenniferjones13
Tippecanoe, IN
65, joined Nov. 2012

There are several profiles on here that ore on scamdiggers.com. They are from Ghanna, they are not the people in the photos and they make you fall in love with them because they target the lonely. Then you start giving money simple and plain you love someone you want to help them, dont do it.

12/9/2012 7:14:25 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
wevzieb
Perrysburg, OH
53, joined May. 2012

You were actually that dumb to send a person money?

That's what you get...there are so many scammers on this site, and the pictures you see are stolen from someone else.

12/9/2012 8:36:48 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
robin0927
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from wevzieb:
You were actually that dumb to send a person money?

That's what you get...there are so many scammers on this site, and the pictures you see are stolen from someone else.

12/9/2012 8:41:33 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

catsushi62
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Dec. 2012

I'm sorry but does nobody watch news shows that cover these con's. I don't need to because I use common sense, but really. Last time I did this date stuff online was when I met my husband 12 years ago. But when I went out on dates, I first had video chat with the person I was going to see. I made it at a neutral spot, never at my home. And for Gods sake never gave anyone money. My husband flew out from California on his own dime, and then just never left Sexy pictures, is that what caught you eye???? As nice as that may seem, look don't last forever, I dated a guy that posed for Playgirl, Nice to look at, not a brain in his head and took longer than I did to get ready, not something I wanted to have around long term. There should be an icon here with a face shaking it's head back and forth in wonder.
I'm not really trying to make you feel bad, but at your age, darling, if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't at least 90% of the time.

12/9/2012 8:44:55 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

catsushi62
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Dec. 2012

And how do you know it is the same man, is he using the same pictures, same name?????

12/10/2012 3:38:24 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
christian_86
Edmonton, AB
30, joined Dec. 2012

Lol idiot

12/10/2012 10:48:39 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
tgen08
Anaheim, CA
29, joined Nov. 2012

lesson learned i hope. be more careful from now on.

12/17/2012 8:00:58 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
1thatheletgo
Biloxi, MS
59, joined Dec. 2012

I'm amazed at the comments you have received , Hon I think people in general are very cruel, and yes that was foolish to send him money, but there are good men out there and, it is possible to met them just always keep your guard up and do your home work , run background checks and, never send money or your home address , and what ever you do don't give out any of your personal information
create an e-mail only for the date sites don't use it for anything but that purpose and don't open any attachments they send , also get a back up phone one of the throw aways with limited minutes , so it can not be traced back to you , !!!!
yes there is a lot of fake profiles as well as many predators
so always Be Careful and Safe
God Bless

and shame on all you immature adults who gave bad replies , she knows she made a mistake you should give good advice , and not degrade her
for the heart is delicate and, Love is a blessing , it's a shame that so many would rather degrade her then help

12/18/2012 4:09:53 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (256,512)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

12/18/2012 10:51:37 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
choche1
San Joaquin, CA
30, joined Nov. 2012

12/19/2012 9:49:45 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
nevaeh1974
Woonsocket, RI
43, joined Sep. 2012

sorry to hear that...sad but true! I found out person I decided to meet on here 9 months ago had created a profile with no pic. I chose to believe some girl he had met before was trying to frame him. She gave me her password and I chatted with him. I couldn't get any information from it.. proving it was him. I chose not to believe it. Until 2 months after that i saw it in his phone... he still denied it was him. I was willing to put it in the past and move forward until I was able to figure out his password on Facebook 4 months from that.He certainly would not have appreciated. if i wad having conversations and inviting people to hang with.
I always believe in Karma... good and bad!

12/19/2012 12:35:57 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

12/21/2012 9:06:26 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
iamalwaysjustme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Kansas City, MO
57, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from robin0927:

Well to some it might be

12/21/2012 9:14:56 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

12/29/2012 1:21:11 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
kind_heart2012
Nagoya
Japan
36, joined Dec. 2012

I have done that before but it was a lottery scam. He is fake a problably someone from Europe or Africa whom created a fake profile. I have received some emails after what happened to me, my reply I always mention I will give their email addresses to FBI they never reply me back lol. I will never send money to someone I don’t know I was so naive :: i dontknow::

12/29/2012 2:31:58 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

hmmmm ... OP, seems rather insincere to me. Can't rightly put my finger on it ... just woman's intuition, I suppose.

12/31/2012 3:39:46 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
sleepyfoo
Mira Loma, CA
23, joined Dec. 2012

Catfish? Lol

12/31/2012 9:16:48 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

I don't believe OP, that's too, well, it sounds incredible. my pic is not fake please send me money to Chicago. Jesus, is that possible? Actually it is because I have charmed ladies that way online, too. Boy, that's why I went on no wink because I kept getting pics of these beautiful 30 year olds. But to consider myself part of the problem. That's deep. And in Scotland, too?? It's really profound.

12/31/2012 4:52:52 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

ahhh .. Molark ... you charmer, you

Sorry OP ... didn't mean to chat.

1/2/2013 6:58:11 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,538)
Moose Lake, MN
98, joined Nov. 2011

Google images.

drag and drop pics to the search section.

btw

40 is too young to be that desperate and too old to be that stupid. Good thing you deleted, the internet is not a good place for you.

[Edited 1/2/2013 6:59:16 AM ]

1/3/2013 4:10:27 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/3/2013 11:02:40 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
missy_red98418
Seattle, WA
40, joined Oct. 2012

OP all the red flags were there and you have only yourself to blame.
Sorry this happened to you, let it be a learning experience and think with your brain and not your heart next time.

1/3/2013 11:31:51 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
robin0927
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Sep. 2012

1/4/2013 4:02:18 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/4/2013 9:19:06 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
seamaster2
Chesapeake, VA
52, joined Jan. 2013

I'm sorry to hear that Closerheart12, you know that's the the bad thing about these hookup sites, you never know who's who and it hurts all of us thats really being honest. Don't let this Jerk cause your heart to be closed, then he has control over you. Please don't put everyone on this site in the same boat, because some of us are real about why we are here. God bless you and hope you find a real man that will heal your heart.

1/4/2013 8:26:55 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/5/2013 8:05:40 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

klassykhiick765
Anderson, IN
34, joined Jan. 2013

I ain't gonna call you and idiot or anything but you should never give a man $ fu*k wat he says if he wanted to meet you that bad he would of found a way but that's bull. Really get to know someone before falling in love do some detective work before opening your wallet to a complete stranger. Alotta men lie and they will tell you wat you want to hear just be careful next time.

1/5/2013 2:56:27 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

You gots the haps goin', Klass

1/7/2013 4:11:17 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
alonbaby
Morris Plains, NJ
34, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from robin0927:

amen!

1/7/2013 4:13:11 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
alonbaby
Morris Plains, NJ
34, joined Nov. 2011

Sad...sad...sad....
Read about money schemes! On the internet. Don't send people money. C'mon!
Use your head, please.

1/7/2013 6:01:33 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

abovedlaw
Braintree, MA
48, joined Apr. 2012

Thanks dear for posting and exposing this idiot and his scams here, even though this isn't a success story. We all can learn from it. I have encountered such pple and am sorry you fell to his scam. Did u read the DH scam warning about sending money to pple you don't know? I kept meeting guys here with similar stories, some even claiming some more touching stories to scam me of money It could have been one guy changing his profile severally in multiple failed attempts to get money from women. To cut the long story short, heres my advice to you and any other vulnerable women out there, no matter how touching the claim might be, if you don't know the guy in person, don't send him any dime once he starts asking for money. They often claim to either have lots of money in their account here but are working or doing some contracts in Africa and ran out of money or yet to be paid but have some urgent financial needs, etc etc!!! How could anyone even fall in love with pictures without first meeting to confirm the looks? I still don't know why these guys choose to use Africa and some other less privileged world as their base or depot! I once me this other caucasian guy online and we were chatting for long over the ph and even on webcam, he did same thing after getting acquainted online/webcam for long, He felt he had gained my trust or confidence in him. He then lied that he was doing a gold mining contract in Ghana and Nigeria. He later claimed they would not honor his US credit card and debit and his only son here in FL has access to his account but had gone on vacation and could not do this transaction for him until he gets back from vac, so I told him he had to wait for his son to get back then to get his needed amnt. He attempted all sorts of scam plots to get money from me but when I denounced all and insisted on not sending him anything, he stopped communicating, changed his contacts and left the site. May be he is back with new profiles. How could these pple be using vulnerable countries as their get away and for their plots? Hopefully nemesis will someday catch up with them if it hasn't already. Sorry again dear for what happened to u.

1/7/2013 6:16:00 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

abovedlaw
Braintree, MA
48, joined Apr. 2012

How unfair is this conclusion that they must be from Europe and Africa? People really should be more careful about stigmatizing other nations and denting their image. I was almost scammed by such people but they were Caucasians,Blacks, Indians, Asians, etc., as we had webcam chats and I saw them and what they looked like. It could well be anyone from anywhere but I hate the fact that whenever such scams arise, the first guess is always "Africa". Hopefully God Almighty is watching our every move, actions, statements, claims and prejudice against innocent ones, no matter where they are from. The goal is never send any money to anyone you don't know. Don't fall a victim to some fake touching stories and we will all be safe from such scams.

1/7/2013 6:24:41 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

abovedlaw
Braintree, MA
48, joined Apr. 2012

Nice comment, seamaster12. I ve met some real nice pple here as well, even though they hardly have same relationship goals as me or don't meet my requirements, they are still real and I still respect and admire them for who they are.

1/7/2013 8:20:25 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
s38j00
Albuquerque, NM
50, joined Jan. 2013

I so agree with catsushi62 that. Hello, Dr. Phil just had those three women on and the guy was actualy a girl. He's aired it twice already.

[Edited 1/7/2013 8:23:04 PM ]

1/8/2013 12:48:04 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
living53
Boston, MA
58, joined Jan. 2012

when will people learn that anyone especially a man who ask you for money, it's always a con job..women need to stop letting men use them. a real man does not need to ask a woman for money, cause he has his own.

1/8/2013 11:07:57 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
stephenkeith
Ocala, FL
25, joined Dec. 2012

F**king catfishes, I'm tellin' you!

1/9/2013 7:19:40 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
quintes07
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Jan. 2013

Thank you for sharing..I had four separate situations that were similar to yours...within a month. Geez, do I look dumb...each professed their love, traveled to a foreign country for work..usually construction. The countries varied..South Africa, England, Ireland... The common threads were they swore they were in love, their English got progressively worse or fluctuated, they had some type of vulnerable situation...accident..etc., their emails became more intense and personal, they eventually wanted money. One even had a doctor..fake doctor...call me to discuss the case, one emailed a delta ticket with his name, arrival, and departure...how that happened I am not sure. All of these happened at relatively the same time...I was fooled in the beginning by the first one until he started talking about our future, love,etc...then the accident, then the doctor. He wanted me to open up a fake, I am sure, bank account statement to check the balance...never, never do that.what reason would there possibly be for me to open his account...what about family, friends, work associates. He said he did not trust them. But, you trust me...someone you have never met...crazy. I admit after I became suspicious...very early...I continued writing. I was curious. It was disappointing when I found out he was a total creep...even after knowing it. I guess I really want to believe the best in people. The ending was he became very hostile when there was no money and I refused to open his bank statement...I have not heard from him since...the others never progressed that far.
You need to be careful...do not give out information that is personal, never open an attachment of any kind, never give your address, and never never send money. The pictures are fake...taken from some source.. Always be safe.

1/12/2013 10:40:35 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

2bnluv2
Bear, DE
66, joined Dec. 2012

Ok, this is not a success story either. So far everyone wants money. Once guy told me he was a widow with one daughter, Had to go to Peru to pick up an inheritance. Said his grandmother said it was legit. For three months he tried reeling me and spoke much about his daughter. Then one fateful day she was at the pool and broker her ankle. Told me he was too embarrassed to ask me for the $1,732.00, but he knew I did not want to see her in pain and the hospital. Supposedly he had a check for $92,000 but could not cash it in that country. He also sent me a questionaire whcih involved my work history and mothers maiden name etc. Umm. I think I am over 50 and do not need permission from my mum nor do I need him to run a background check or do a criminal history. I dropped him flat, not that desperate for peter piper.
2 months later, I meet another guy, named Theopolis, it that a real name, anyway he sent me the exact same questionaire. 2 different men, 2 different states, same scam.
Ladies beware !! Especially for the questions involving your parents, jus another way to open credit using your credentials. Love ya!!

1/14/2013 2:09:04 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
jamie624
Over 2,000 Posts (3,693)
Peoria, AZ
41, joined Apr. 2012

1/14/2013 10:52:55 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

2bnluv2
Bear, DE
66, joined Dec. 2012

Ok. There is another dating cite called confirio. They claim people are going on their first date and they want you to wish them luck. But the person did not type that in, this date cite did that because it is part of their add.
Well now there is this woman contacting me and telling me she is in the hospital and can not talk, She also lost her husband and 2 children in an Auto accident. She said she came accross my profile and decided I was the one she wanted to leave her money to for a good cause, but she wanted me to send her my info to her email (RED LIGHTS FASHINF HERE) then she would send me pictures of her in the hospital to my email. These people from other countries must think that Americans are very desperate, money hungry ignorant
a_ _ess! They also must think woman here are seriously alone and are desperate for any male companion who shows signs of interest. I question everything. I have even noticed some of the men have come back to the sites with a different name but the same picture, DUHHHHHHHH!!! and if they do not have a picture, I am curious about that. Now there is someone that sent me a picture of Steve Martin and he swares it is him, another guy said he is German, but speaks with a jamaican accent. I have been to Jamaica mon, me know de way dey express dem selves yah mon!!
So now I have given up on the love part and just want to see how many men will try to play me and ask for money while proclaiming their love.
Ladies beware, I know the honest man is out there, but how will we know???
Love Ya!!

1/16/2013 10:07:10 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

You know ~~ For such "that's a fake scammer that I can spot a mile away" assertions by some of these members ~~ I am always amazed at how long they stayed in communication with, and learned so much about each FAKE they say they have met, before they come on this site and begin harping about them being FAKES!!!!! ..... geesh ...

WRONG FORUM

1/21/2013 5:53:17 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  

97riviera
Gulfport, MS
54, joined Nov. 2012

I wanna know what cupocheer spent the ladys money on ? or crack

1/21/2013 8:10:33 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I opened a bank account in Bangkok, set up a pyramid in Egypt, and backed a tunnel operation in the off-shore oil industry. What did you do with your share? Want the name of a good bookie?

1/25/2013 10:03:21 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
happybaw
Hemet, CA
68, joined Jan. 2013

I had basically the same thing happen. And yes, they get the best looking guys you'll drool over. I now know key words, red flags because they all have the same.

1/25/2013 10:23:01 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/25/2013 10:32:58 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
happybaw
Hemet, CA
68, joined Jan. 2013

Cupocheer, don't you have anything better to do with your time than criticize, talk crap, aren't you just too stinking wonderful for your own good!! Those that talk so much crap are the biggest crap eaters!!!

1/25/2013 10:40:23 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from happybaw:
Cupocheer, don't you have anything better to do with your time than criticize, talk crap, aren't you just too stinking wonderful for your own good!! Those that talk so much crap are the biggest crap eaters!!!

is your problem "HAPPYBAW" ... ?????

Are you trolling me, again, in one of your latest fake profiles? I have never spoken to you while you have been in this profile, so eat chit and die. Go scam somebody that will suck up your chit like wet Purina and take a hike, darlin'. Your pent up frustrations are becoming more boring by the attack. As are your accumulations of fake profiles. Have fun on your moonlight strolls, dear.

Have a wonderful evening.

1/25/2013 10:49:28 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
robin0927
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Sep. 2012

Wow.

1/25/2013 11:41:04 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/25/2013 11:52:36 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
berdo219
Hammond, IN
27, joined Nov. 2012

Arika Bell is worse then that by far

1/25/2013 11:57:39 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
nyboricua32
El Paso, TX
36, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from ineedaman39:
I met some guy on here, who I fell in love with, His Pics are the Sexiest pics I have ever seen, I fell hard, he claimed he loved me only after 2 wks of chating. He lied and said he was in Scotland working, and needed money to come here to be with me ,,then he had to trvl to Africa, to work some more, I gave more, money so he could come here to be with me after 3 months of talking, he said he wanted to come to meet me and get his money from his work. He Never made it here, Well he deleted hid dh account and I found him back on here with other photos, about a wk ago. I know it's not even the man I was taling to in the pic's, I don't know where they are getting the pics of these GOODLOOKING MEN, BUT ITS ALL FAKE! SO anyways all he did was lie to get my money, I don't think anyman on here is worth Meeting at all. CloserHeart12 Is Nothin But A Liar! All he wants is your Money!
You got catfished 401 style

1/26/2013 12:08:45 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
robin0927
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from berdo219:
Arika Bell is worse then that by far

Flag and block that person if you havent aready.

1/26/2013 3:27:23 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/28/2013 8:40:17 AM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
mindpollution3
Fort Worth, TX
32, joined Jan. 2013

Verify that they are whom they claim. Ask their name and verify it at an easy website. Then, you can do the background check also. It's sad enough that some men look more feminine than females and some females look more masculine than men, and that doesn't even include transgenders and homosexuals of either gender.

1/28/2013 12:20:07 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from mindpollution3:
Verify that they are whom they claim. Ask their name and verify it at an easy website. Then, you can do the background check also. It's sad enough that some men look more feminine than females and some females look more masculine than men, and that doesn't even include transgenders and homosexuals of either gender.

Verification IS NOT POSSIBLE on the internet.

If you don't already know why ... send me your credit card information and will do all the research on 'verifying' for you.

The ONLY way to verify anyone is to meet them face-to-face.

4/6/2013 3:42:12 PM Fake Profiles!! Closerheart12  
lisaeason78
San Antonio, TX
48, joined Mar. 2010

girl i know what your talkin about been there done that got put in jail for 30 day cus of this man cus he was sooooo fake and lied so hard i got back on this site a few mo ago agan after 10 years thinken it have change but it has not there are sooo many liers and players its not funny but next time dont send money to know one and dont take a check from them as well the law get you on that if it come from out of the us dont try nothing with it. take it from me