Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup desktop

They no longer need to swipe correct they can as an alternative merely look through the chat requests they get and determine who to respond to. dating sites in boise idaho OkCupid cannot refund purchases created by way of the iPhone app. If it s a user who s attempting to build a relationship in order to scam you out of cash, you will typically uncover that their language promptly becomes really floral and romantic. best city for casual sex This is not the form of behavior you want to model for them.

older hookups

We all like to feel back to those happy if occasionally embarrassing days, finding nostalgic about our childhood hobbies, toys and friendships. gay sex nashville But how lots of messages need to you exchange before you ask her out? The payoff can be forming extra meaningful relationships with men and women who are compatible with you and getting sufficient data to determine when an individual is not a excellent match for you immediately after all. adultsearch oakland Option supports the Initially Nations people s Uluru Statement from the Heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/13/2012 1:08:29 AM Coffee drinkers?  

dances_in_woods
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Henderson, TX
48, joined Mar. 2011

Coffee drinkers unite...what brand, flavor, blend do you drink for max caffeine? I've seen french roast, special roast, classic roast, breakfast blend, hotel blend, colombia etc...whats your fave?
If you go to Starbucks, what do u usually get?

...posted by accident in dating forum & it got deleted instead of moved

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/13/2012 1:09:56 AM Coffee drinkers?  

bowlerxxx
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,752)
Decatur, GA
50, joined Feb. 2011

I like Blue Mountain from Jamacia turkish ground. It ain't cheap but tatse sooooo good.

12/13/2012 1:16:50 AM Coffee drinkers?  
jadeb0p
Hancock, MN
36, joined Sep. 2012

peppermint delight, or black forest mocha mudslide, at the local coffee shop

12/13/2012 1:49:01 AM Coffee drinkers?  

ronleeseberg
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,591)
Mauston, WI
48, joined Jan. 2012

Foldgers, creamer flavors depend on my mood.

12/13/2012 4:04:24 AM Coffee drinkers?  

playground1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,478)
Los Angeles, CA
53, joined Feb. 2011

bob marley brand coffee, or starbucks decaf mocha.

12/13/2012 4:09:03 AM Coffee drinkers?  
zoey357
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Boston, MA
55, joined Mar. 2011

strong,almost any kind of real coffee,new instant tastes just like brewed called ferrara in a jar ,swear its real close to star bucks without all the fussing w/filters &grounds at home

12/13/2012 9:03:44 AM Coffee drinkers?  
cicatrixx
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,316)
Greensboro, NC
29, joined May. 2012

Vanilla..

12/13/2012 9:05:13 AM Coffee drinkers?  
z0ner
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,211)
Knob Lick, KY
29, joined Mar. 2012

I have Hershey's s'mores, coffeemate cream. Mmmmmmmm. Iced coffee only

12/13/2012 9:06:21 AM Coffee drinkers?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,017)
Conroe, TX
27, joined Jan. 2012

Folgers Black Silk

12/13/2012 9:20:55 AM Coffee drinkers?  

lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,578)
Saint Johns, FL
34, joined Sep. 2011

I drink all different kinds of coffee with the Keurig K-Cups. That is one of the greatest inventions ever

12/13/2012 10:33:52 AM Coffee drinkers?  
autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,161)
Counce, TN
50, joined May. 2009

I like Maxwell house,black.If im wanting a rare treat hazelnut creamer is good.Coffee just isnt good to the last drop unless the 1st sip makes your nipples get hard,lol!

12/13/2012 10:49:27 AM Coffee drinkers?  

goodwoman2know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,470)
Hollywood, FL
51, joined Sep. 2011

Folger's brand... and French Vanilla or Pumpkin Spice creamer

12/13/2012 12:34:16 PM Coffee drinkers?  
autumnsmile
Counce, TN
50, joined May. 2009

Quote from firedude886:
i like the starbucks frappacinos,and the little cans of espresso.

if i make it myself,i just use regular foldgers,but i use the coffeemate cinnamon/vanilla swirl creamer.
it ROCKS!!!

the peppermint mocha creamer is pretty good,too,but it only comes out at xmas time.

i also have a little ice cream/coffee shop i like to go to,where i get chocolate milkshakes,with a few shots of espresso in them.
they are prtetty good,too!

Expresso Chocolate milkshakes?!Im weak in the knees.

12/13/2012 12:43:14 PM Coffee drinkers?  

unmeader_than_u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
New York, NY
32, joined Nov. 2012

I drink kupi luwak. monkeys eat the bean and poop it out. it's the smoothest coffee.

12/13/2012 1:04:01 PM Coffee drinkers?  
autumnsmile
Counce, TN
50, joined May. 2009

Lol!You need help Darlin'.

12/13/2012 3:20:11 PM Coffee drinkers?  
liquidideal
Argyll and Bute, Scotland
United Kingdom
41, joined Nov. 2012

I use a whole bean grinder and mix french/columbian and sumatran. Or if I want flavor will mix a whole bean infused with cinnamon, hazelnut and vanilla. Yummy stuff

12/14/2012 12:29:12 AM Coffee drinkers?  

qualified66
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,113)
Detroit, MI
48, joined Jul. 2010

Folger's with some skittles on the sides and Vanilla French cream

12/14/2012 12:43:16 AM Coffee drinkers?  
1mantis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,052)
Louisville, KY
48, joined Apr. 2010

Just plain old black coffe, no sugar, no cream, just coffee. And no Starbucks! EWWW!

12/14/2012 12:46:36 AM Coffee drinkers?  

saggirl1
Torrance, CA
46, joined Jan. 2012

Starbucks gold member. Grande 4 shot soy latte or 5 shots.

12/14/2012 12:48:23 AM Coffee drinkers?  
dannyboy713
Warrenville, SC
23, joined Nov. 2012

Dark roast, black with one sugar, puts hair on your chest

12/14/2012 12:55:42 AM Coffee drinkers?  
draygor
Hines, OR
46, joined Jul. 2012

Honduran Coffee. Fresh beans ground and brewed then poured into a cup with a smooth creamy splash of whole cream in it.

12/14/2012 2:30:00 AM Coffee drinkers?  

dances_in_woods
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Henderson, TX
48, joined Mar. 2011

I was given a small drip coffee maker & grinder. But heck there are soooo many kinds I felt lost on the coffee isle at wallyworld. Classic, french roast, colombian, special roast, breakfast blend, hotel blend & chicory blend (whatever that is) & all those varieties were just in Folgers lol

I have read that the lighter the blend the more caffeine it has, the dark roasts have less caffeine. Looking for...a good pick me up but still taste smooth so don't have to add much cream & sugar

whoda thunk soo the different varieties?

12/14/2012 3:01:25 AM Coffee drinkers?  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,364)
New South Wales
Australia
95, joined Jan. 2010

I hate coffee.

12/14/2012 5:56:55 AM Coffee drinkers?  
mcguire4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,702)
Bremen, GA
61, joined Sep. 2010

Blue Mountain is the best but very expensive. There is a international farmers market in Avondale Ga. that has a huge selection of coffee from all over the world. The have a chart on them ranking them by flavor and acidity. I like bold flavor but low acid. Bowler, you live in that neighborhood, have you ever been to that Farmers market? I used to work at the Marta facility right up the street from it. Huge selection of foods, they even have live fish, dungeness crabs, crayfish, oysters in big tanks and their bakery is one of the best I have encountered. Only place I know to get fresh swordfish.

12/14/2012 6:17:31 AM Coffee drinkers?  
flhreagle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,740)
Fort Mohave, AZ
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from 1mantis:
Just plain old black coffe, no sugar, no cream, just coffee. And no Starbucks! EWWW!

12/14/2012 6:48:52 AM Coffee drinkers?  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
67, joined Jul. 2007

At work--we hang out at 7-11 between calls. we drink 7-11 coffee--or we carry a Dunkin Donut BOX O' JOE on the truck.

12/14/2012 7:17:20 AM Coffee drinkers?  
tamibanomaly
Bowling Green, OH
57, joined Oct. 2012

Folger's classic roast, no cream or sugar. I don't go to Starbucks.

12/14/2012 5:05:52 PM Coffee drinkers?  

dances_in_woods
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Henderson, TX
48, joined Mar. 2011

I've never been to Starbucks either...looked on their website & whee its mass confusion on the drinks. But Ive seen the bags of Starbucks at grocery store, I see now they have a Blonde roast...supposed to have alot of caffeine

12/14/2012 5:09:06 PM Coffee drinkers?  

inni_dreamz
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,097)
Pasadena, CA
50, joined Nov. 2012

White Choco Mocha is my fav! (Starbucks)

Breakfast Blend / Blonde ~ the take home kind is too. (Starbucks)

I love just about any foo foo coffee ~ to be honest.

12/14/2012 5:13:06 PM Coffee drinkers?  
ks1973
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Cincinnati, OH
41, joined Oct. 2012

12/14/2012 5:19:11 PM Coffee drinkers?  
autumnsmile
Counce, TN
50, joined May. 2009

They call me coffee because I grind so fine!.

12/14/2012 5:39:35 PM Coffee drinkers?  
uncontroable57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,016)
Bismarck, ND
44, joined Oct. 2012

You know I just love the smell of coffee brewing but can't stand the taste of it. Weird I know.

12/14/2012 5:46:11 PM Coffee drinkers?  

rhea27
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,855)
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from lowcountry23: I drink all different kinds of coffee with the Keurig K-Cups. That is one of the greatest inventions ever

This ^^^

I don't care much for most Starbucks coffees. The dark roasts are too burned tasting for me. (I do, however like their Tazo teas.)

Dunin' Donuts and McDonnal's coffee are great too.... if I'm on the road and need a cup of pick-me-up.

12/14/2012 5:53:08 PM Coffee drinkers?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from dannyboy713: Dark roast, black with one sugar, puts hair on your chest

I know I'm going to catch some flack for this....... but I can't help myself for saying this.....

Why do people buy the darkest roast of coffee - which is roasted this way in order to have a bitter flavor - and then add sugar or sweetener to change the intended flavor?

To me, this is kind of like people that add sugar to raspberries, because they don't like the tartness of a fruit that's supposed to be........ TART.

Ok.... off my soap box.

12/14/2012 5:57:13 PM Coffee drinkers?  

liveever757
Williamsburg, VA
30, joined Dec. 2012

Wawa is decent for Coffee. Eight O'Clock brewed at home.

12/14/2012 5:59:00 PM Coffee drinkers?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from dances_in_woods: I was given a small drip coffee maker & grinder. But heck there are soooo many kinds I felt lost on the coffee isle at wallyworld. Classic, french roast, colombian, special roast, breakfast blend, hotel blend & chicory blend (whatever that is) & all those varieties were just in Folgers lol

I have read that the lighter the blend the more caffeine it has, the dark roasts have less caffeine. Looking for...a good pick me up but still taste smooth so don't have to add much cream & sugar

I hope it's an adjustable grinder that doesn't grind the heck out of the beans. Some of the cheaper models don't have a dial for different types of grinding.... and will just grind the beans over and over and over.... for as long as you hold down the "start button" or set the timer.

"Chicory blend" is probably not real coffee.... or a bland of beans and chicory. Chicory root is roasted and ground and then used as a coffee substitute, since it has a similar flavor. (I'm not sure, but I think it's caffein-free.)

12/14/2012 6:07:40 PM Coffee drinkers?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from dances_in_woods:

I'm not sure about the caffein content of dark or lighter roasts.... but I know that darker roasts tend to be more bitter, as are cheaper types of coffee.

I like milk or cream with my coffee, but don't do sugar or sweetener. I also don't like a very bitter cup.... Therefore I go for light to medium roasts and not the cheap stuff, either. (Cheap = the brands that come in a tin and are pre-ground.) Some grocery stores have the lose beans, which are great, since you have your own grinder. I suggest, you buy a few small bags of different types/flavors - just enough for a few cups - and try them out.

12/14/2012 6:12:21 PM Coffee drinkers?  
ks1973
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Cincinnati, OH
41, joined Oct. 2012

A lady at Panera bread told me that light roast has more caffeine in it. I drink half hazelnut and half light roast.

12/14/2012 6:13:47 PM Coffee drinkers?  
60freebird
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,712)
Atlanta, GA
63, joined Sep. 2010

I buy Eight O'clock dark Italian roast, French Vanilla and Hazelnut. I mix those equally and drink the, black or with chocolate or toffee almond Bailey's creamer for a treat. The dark Italian roast makes great espresso, take it with two cubes of sugar. That's my cheap everyday stuff. Kona blends are top notch, but pricey. I prefer Kona straight up.

12/14/2012 6:18:36 PM Coffee drinkers?  

rhea27
Danbury, CT
46, joined Dec. 2010

I found this at http://excelle.monster.com/news/articles/5466-light-roast-vs-dark-roast-coffee-which-has-more-caffeine

Light Roast vs. Dark Roast Coffee: Which Has More Caffeine?

Millions of Americans begin each morning with a cup of coffee. Some people are coffee connoisseurs, obsessing over the origin of the bean and the method of brewing while shunning any additives that would adulterate the natural flavor; other people just grab whatever’s available and dump in loads of milk and sugar.

Besides the bean itself, the biggest factors that influence coffee’s flavor, color, and chemical makeup are how it’s roasted, for how long, and at what temperature. Roasting can bring out certain flavors while removing others. It can alter the caffeine content and even change how the coffee affects sensitive stomachs. Contrary to most people’s perception, thick, black coffee isn’t the strongest or most bracing brew. In fact, it may be the kindest, gentlest choice of all.

The Bean Basics
All coffee beans start out green. The roasting process imparts the burnished brown color we all recognize, and it also affects the finished characteristics of the coffee. In general, the less a coffee bean is roasted, the more that bean’s natural flavors will shine through—both the good flavors and the bad ones, which can include bitter, sour, or acidic tastes. Dark roasting covers up the not-so-desirable elements of the bean, but in eliminating the undesirable tastes, it also burns away the chemicals that impart the delicious flavors particular to the bean’s region, soil, and growing climate—the ones that coffee lovers prize so much.

Dark-roast coffee (sometimes called French, Italian, or Viennese roast) is by far the most popular type sold today, owing to the quality of the beans available for purchase. The coffee industry is large, and huge coffee companies generally offer coffee of a much lower quality (the kind available in tins at the supermarket) than what’s available at specialty shops or coffee bars. The manufacturers make up for the inadequacy of their beans by roasting them longer, eliminating the natural flavors in favor of the taste of traditional dark-roasted coffee: sweet and highly caramelized. Much of the hype over dark-roasted coffee is a mere marketing trick to sell subpar beans. Once a bean has been roasted so much, it can be hard to tell a poor-quality bean from a high-quality one. Imagine two steaks: one a tenderloin of Kobe beef, and one a lump of tough shank. If both were cooked beyond well-done, it would be hard to tell the difference between them.

Foiling the Java Jitters
The rise of dark-roast coffee may be a marketing ploy, but there’s evidence that for those people who love the taste of coffee but want to cut down on caffeine consumption, a dark roast is the way to go.

The biggest predictor of a finished coffee’s caffeine content is, of course, the bean itself. High-quality Arabica beans usually used in artisanal or specialty coffees generally have less caffeine than Robusta beans, often used in mass-market coffee. Another factor that determines caffeine content is the brewing process: coffee that spends more time in contact with the ground beans has more caffeine than coffee that’s brewed quickly. Because a shot of espresso is usually pulled more quickly than a cup of coffee that’s drip-brewed, the drip coffee can actually have more caffeine.

Roasting affects the caffeine level because a small amount of the caffeine is burned off during the process. It’s not a significant amount, because the boiling point of caffeine is about six hundred degrees Fahrenheit—far above the 470 degrees usually used for roasting coffee. Coffee beans expand as they roast, but they also lose weight, mostly due to water and other chemicals evaporating. In the finished product, there is less caffeine by volume.

Go Dark to Lighten Up
Mounting research also suggests that dark coffee is easier on the stomach. According to a study presented at the March 2010 conference of the American Chemical Society, the longer a coffee bean roasts, the more it develops a specific chemical compound, called N-methylpyridinium (NMP). When the researchers exposed cultured stomach cells to coffee made from green beans, light-roasted beans, and dark-roasted beans, the dark-roast coffee caused the stomach cells to release smaller amounts of acid than the other two types. The dark-roast coffee contained more than thirty milligrams per liter of NMP, compared with the twenty-two milligrams per liter in light-roast coffee.

The researchers also tested coffee made from beans that had been steamed, a process that many manufacturers claim reduces coffee’s stomach-souring power. The steam-treated coffee had the least amount of NMP of all—a mere five milligrams per liter. The researchers didn’t have enough data to understand exactly how NMP works to turn off the acid-producing cells in the stomach lining, but it seemed clear that dark-roasted coffee with NMP was the gentlest brew by far. The researchers expressed hope that their findings would someday help lead to the development of coffee beans with higher levels of NMP, which would make the dream of drinking coffee a reality for those with sensitive stomachs.

After so many years of companies’ marketing it as a bold, flavorful choice, dark-roast coffee is among the most popular styles, but the adventurous (or strong of stomach) should consider a venture into the world of light-roast coffee, where the differences between a Tanzania Peaberry and a Jamaican Blue Mountain become obvious instantly. Not all dark-roast coffees are of poor quality, but in general, the more lightly a bean is roasted, the more confidence the roaster is showing in the bean’s quality and taste. A good roaster knows which beans belong with which roast, and tries to treat each to bring out the fullest expression of its taste.

Even though dark roasting is often used to cover up subpar beans, dark-roast isn’t always the unsophisticated choice. It is, after all, the roasting method for exotic beans like Marrakech blend, New Orleans chicory, and Sumatra Black Satin. But whether you start your morning with Folgers Instant, Starbucks, or a boutique coffee brand, all that matters is that you’re happy with the taste—and that your tummy is happy, too.