Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is rubmaps legit

You need to have to figure out the distinction between the compromises that will maintain you up at evening and the locations exactly where you can stretch to accommodate a various perspective, says Lin. gay columbia md This may possibly sound like a regular query but asking about herhobbiesnot only offers you an notion of the types of points she likes, and it can also assist you see if you both share the identical interests. At EliteSingles, we can support you obtain a compatible partner from Europe for a significant connection. nyc listcrawler Considering of asking her to be my girlfriend this weekend and also have box of chocolates to give her for Halloween? Plus, Brits reveal how to have the best first date such as acquiring three drinks and complementing your companion twice.

skipthegames women

In this post, you will come across all the concerns that you have to have to know and answer to have a meaningful conversation about love. pueblo co personals The downside of on the web dating is the lack of face to face interaction, at least when you initially start off chatting with an individual. Download this topic in diverse formats or view a printer friendly version. doublelist abq Choose your story, make your personal selections and live your interactive adventure.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/17/2012 5:56:50 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

jor199
Sacramento, KY
22, joined Dec. 2012

Ok I get it all the time the "you are not blessed" "you don't know happiness" and the classic "you are going to hell". Although I don't understand why, listen I don't preach to you about changing your belief why do you try to change mine. I respect your decisions now stay out of my business alright. Besides I don't need to think someone is watching me to do good deeds I just do them. I'm not saying I'm better I just want christians to quit trying to convert me and we'll be fine. I have plenty of chritian friends they know my beliefs and they don't try to convert me or treat me any different. So please stop I'm tired of this crap.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/17/2012 10:15:07 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
whysoserious08
Dallas, TX
36, joined Aug. 2011

How long have you been an atheist?

12/18/2012 12:45:29 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

jor199
Sacramento, KY
22, joined Dec. 2012

I've been an atheist since i was like 13

12/18/2012 8:49:29 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jor199:
Ok I get it all the time the "you are not blessed" "you don't know happiness" and the classic "you are going to hell". Although I don't understand why, listen I don't preach to you about changing your belief why do you try to change mine. I respect your decisions now stay out of my business alright. Besides I don't need to think someone is watching me to do good deeds I just do them. I'm not saying I'm better I just want christians to quit trying to convert me and we'll be fine. I have plenty of chritian friends they know my beliefs and they don't try to convert me or treat me any different. So please stop I'm tired of this crap.

Today, when I went to pick up a lady at the local church 's food pantry I got exactly the same words as you did...Why? Because I had on a pin that says "Westchester Atheists".
Yes, a little lady, not more than 4'11", rushed to me with a pointing finger accusing and attempting to convert me. Very calmly I said to her "Unless you want your finger re-routed to your a$$ I suggest you STFU." I was inside the church. I am sure she still has her jaw touching the floor.

See, my young friend, these people need to be put in their places....they need to realize we, the intelligent ones, will not put up with their hallucinations.

1/1/2013 1:54:48 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
mousiemouse
Springfield, MO
42, joined Dec. 2012

Hopefully he doesn't find me here as I've blocked him, but I had a guy say hello last week that I had no interest in. I figure the best thing to say is just, 'look, I'm sorry but I see you are very religious and I am an atheist. I don't think we will get along." He tried to preach to me... I mentioned the stupid parts of the bible like the bear running out of the woods to kill children. He first says there is no such passage. I showed it to him and of course I got "that's the old testament bahhhh". (I'm thinking, so what you're saying your god made a mistake and rewrote his rules?) a few days later he comes back on to tell me how cute I am. Trying to nip it in the bud I say "look we just had a fight over religion, there is no way I'd go out with you" and he tells me I'm full of myself and he was just being nice not hitting on me. Oh and that I should quit playing games.

what the hell kind of games am I playing? When he's picking fights about religion then telling me i'm cute but oh he's not hitting on me...

It makes me feel like I am the one being closed minded, but if I see Christian in the profile I think.. oh here we go. This can't work in the end can it? Unless they are claiming they are Christians but aren't really practicing in which case, why even answer.

1/1/2013 3:46:46 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

wkw1957
Over 1,000 Posts (1,273)
Enterprise, AL
59, joined Jan. 2010

Religious profiles are common in my area too. I don't consider myself on atheist (just non-religious or agnostic). I don't mind dating a Christian, but when they put statements in their essay like "Must be a God fearing Christian man" or have a profile that discusses nothing but religion, I avoid those like the plague. I got so tired of that I finally had to join an agnostic meetup group to see if I can find some open minded women around here.

1/1/2013 12:32:59 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from wkw1957:
Religious profiles are common in my area too. I don't consider myself on atheist (just non-religious or agnostic). I don't mind dating a Christian, but when they put statements in their essay like "Must be a God fearing Christian man" or have a profile that discusses nothing but religion, I avoid those like the plague. I got so tired of that I finally had to join an agnostic meetup group to see if I can find some open minded women around here.

I am glad you did...Any positive news from there?

1/3/2013 12:06:08 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

jor199
Sacramento, KY
22, joined Dec. 2012

Listen I'm not trying to start a war or as you say "put them in their place". I don't see them as less intelligent I am just tired of them bothering me. I like to be more polite than that. This is how wars start you don't believe what I believe then let me tell you why you are wrong and then the other side retaliates with why they're wrong and all the sudden they think it's ok to kill because you don't believe what I believe so I need to rid the world of you. People just need to realize that it's ok to be different.

1/11/2013 5:04:03 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
well_hell
Casa Grande, AZ
67, joined Jan. 2013

I got this message yesterday:

jodystar..
You have received a gift!

Beautiful, well_hell you are;

I just wanted to welcome you to datehookup,

I also needed to tell you how impressed I am with what you had to say in your profile,

And how wrong I feel you are, claiming to be years older then your true age. Ha Ha Ha Hee.

What I really want to convey to you is how disapointed I am, that we live so far from each other.

I like your smile too!

Sincerely,
Jody Xo
I responded politely:

Thank you for the warm welcome

I am new to this and not altogether comfortable

You seem very nice and I liked your profile. I use to live in Phoenix several years ago, so I know where Mesa is.

The picture I used is not a new one, I'll try to update it soon.

Thank you again for being kind.
Jan. 10 11:01 PM

Then I got this today:

jodystar..
I overlooked the fact that you are Atheist.

Jesus died on the cross so that we all may be forgiven of our sins, If only you will ask him to forgive you, and believe that he died to give you eternal life, in the new land, in heaven.
Without this belief you will be cast into hell, and live an eternal life in damnation and fire. Your end is near please save yourself now, tell Jesus you want him to come into your life, ask him to forgive you of your sins, and you will be saved!

Jesus loves you, but by the word of God, Jesus the son of God will not know you on judgement day if you donot cast the out of your soul before you die!
You need only ask and start beliving in Jesus and all your sins will be forgiven!
This is your father he is the ONE you will see in HELL
out of your soul

and he blocked me so I couldn't respond to him directly, coward!

So my response to jodystar is:

Oh WOW, aren't you something!
Shame on you for not checking my religion box first because you had other things on your mind! I didn't come here to be preached to and it is outrageous that you think that you have the right to do that! I won't call you ignorant but you should pay attention to the spell checker.

Jan. 11 8:17 AM

1/12/2013 8:07:10 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
reealgood
Union Springs, NY
69, joined Dec. 2012

Any time anyone ever told me I was going to hell I thanked them because that’s where all my friends are.

I actually live by the Ten Commandments just because I think they’re good ideas. Most “religious” people don’t.

1/13/2013 10:08:21 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from reealgood:
Any time anyone ever told me I was going to hell I thanked them because that’s where all my friends are.

Well, I never mentioned here my last name sounds very religious...I couldn't tell you how many times people had said to me "How come you don't believe in Our Lord, the Father, having such religious last-name?"
I also remember that three months after I bought my place... the local priest sent me an invitation to join his church; he made an emphasis on my name as well. You, guys, don't want to know what I answered him.

1/17/2013 1:14:52 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
jrod235
Victorville, CA
32, joined Jan. 2013

I was thinkin of making a bunch of pamphlets dressing in a shirt and tieand goin door to door at 8am trying to convince as many christians to change they're mind about god, what do u think?

1/17/2013 8:24:54 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jrod235:
I was thinkin of making a bunch of pamphlets dressing in a shirt and tieand goin door to door at 8am trying to convince as many christians to change they're mind about god, what do u think?

And why would you want to change a person's way of thinking? Those who change themselves are the only one that really count.

3/9/2013 4:02:53 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

tigertj
Los Angeles, CA
29, joined Feb. 2013

When you invite confrontation into your life you will continue to have these experiences. When you make the choice to not invite confrontation you will no longer have this kind of drama in your life.

3/9/2013 7:17:55 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

Op if they are people you know, they will eventually get the hint that you aren't "moved by the spirit"
If they don't you can speed it along by pointing put how greedy the churches are how hypocritical the leaders are and how rapacious they are. How the Iraq war started because our president was led by G-d to kill for Jesus. Also tell them to read a recent book called "Divinity of Doubt" by Vincent Bugliosi. The chapters in there on Billy Graham will leave them silent for a long time.

3/10/2013 7:04:35 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
rexmal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,038)
London, ON
63, joined Mar. 2013

Why won't chritians leave me alone?

They won#t leave you alone, in my opinion, because u r cute.

I am old, ugly, fat and short, and they make a long round way around me to avoid talking to me.

Now you know why good looking women always act cool and sorta distant, aloof, disconnected. they don#t want to encourage you.

The more you tell a christian you are atheist, the more they will want you. The conversion process is necessary 4 them only to make it cool in God#s eyes when they have sex with you.

Try to tell them next time they want to convert you, instead, that you are fully christian, you believe and have accepted into your sour soul the holy spirit, but you also sold your soul to the Devil, during the fire sale at your father#s burnt-out hardware store, and you can get a good deal for them (the proselytizing religious) too, if they like. Tell them they get 10% on the price of every soul that the Devil buys due to their own recommendation, and if your protegees get a new one to sell it too, then ten percent of that sale is theirs too. All the way down the line. Tell them this is the ultimate pyramid scheme, but hurry, because the offer will soon expire, but not before them.

[Edited 3/10/2013 7:06:44 AM ]

3/10/2013 7:14:35 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
rexmal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,038)
London, ON
63, joined Mar. 2013

jodystar..
I overlooked the fact that you are Atheist.

Jesus died on the cross so that we all may be forgiven of our sins, If only you will ask him to forgive you, and believe that he died to give you eternal life, in the new land, in heaven.
Without this belief you will be cast into hell, and live an eternal life in damnation and fire. Your end is near please save yourself now, tell Jesus you want him to come into your life, ask him to forgive you of your sins, and you will be saved!

Jesus loves you, but by the word of God, Jesus the son of God will not know you on judgement day if you donot cast the out of your soul before you die!
You need only ask and start beliving in Jesus and all your sins will be forgiven!
This is your father he is the ONE you will see in HELL
out of your soul
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, yeah, the good-ole fear-mongering tactic. God was the first one to try to pressure a woman into a relationship with Him using nothing else but fear of Hell and the bible. The when she got pregnant, He ran like hell. Try to push God into a shotgun wedding, huh.

Well, someone did, that`s probably why He, the Father, is pronounced dad. Or dead. By Nietzsche.

[Edited 3/10/2013 7:15:50 AM ]

3/10/2013 7:19:08 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
rexmal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,038)
London, ON
63, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jrod235:

And why would you want to change a person's way of thinking? Those who change themselves are the only one that really count.
---------------------

I think the point is that it#s easier and much, much cheaper to by a cheap suit and a white shirt, than to hire three hudnred million psychiatrists each for a ten- to twenty year term, once a week each, to do the exact same job.

3/17/2013 3:49:31 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

There definitely is a misssionary zeal among American Christians. The pastors, staff have to maintain their lifestyles, this they do by new recruits then the tithe and offerings which are all tax exempt here in the States. Why? It is a mystery.

3/19/2013 2:35:51 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
30, joined Jan. 2012

Because they have too much time on their hands and want to bash others for not being like them. Whenever I hear a religious nut tell me I'm going to hell I'm already living in it

[Edited 3/19/2013 2:36:10 PM ]

4/9/2013 9:33:47 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

mynamesnotbrian
Arvada, CO
27, joined Apr. 2013

Why wont Christians leave you alone? Because they suck.

4/9/2013 9:50:36 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
exustio
Amarillo, TX
25, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mynamesnotbrian:
Why wont Christians leave you alone? Because they suck.

I agree they suck; considering, for example, I moved back home recently, so every night at dinner I get crap about not praying with the family.
My own parents tell me I'm going to he'll daily.

4/9/2013 10:03:51 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

mynamesnotbrian
Arvada, CO
27, joined Apr. 2013

That's total bs. I never got how threatening others with eternal torture made you a good person. I hate when people do that, and I can't believe that they actually believe that is going to make someone believe.

4/9/2013 10:07:07 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
exustio
Amarillo, TX
25, joined Mar. 2013

I think it's like Pascal's wager. "It's better to believe and it be wrong than to disbelieve and it be true."

I've been given that argument many times.

4/9/2013 10:10:01 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

mynamesnotbrian
Arvada, CO
27, joined Apr. 2013

The worst argument ever.

8/19/2013 4:16:25 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tigertj:
When you invite confrontation into your life you will continue to have these experiences. When you make the choice to not invite confrontation you will no longer have this kind of drama in your life.

8/19/2013 8:34:11 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
nicetrystaff
Washington, DC
22, joined Aug. 2013

I like it when they say that you are going to hell nice fear tactic I'm so scared that turn to god right now

8/20/2013 11:40:46 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

8/21/2013 10:35:35 PM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

One of my favorite pieces of irony with religious people is that if a child talks to an invisible person "it's a creative imagination" yet when they are adults and talk to an invisible person it's ok as long as you call it god.

8/22/2013 8:14:55 AM Why won't chritians leave me alone?  
imantichrist
Washington, DC
25, joined Aug. 2013

They are all crazy that why