Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

Extra importantly, I think the meaning would probably be altered by changing the sex. where to meet girls in utah Full waste of time if you happen to be a guy. Match. locanto sacramento This information does not constitute monetary suggestions, always do your personal analysis on leading to ensure it s ideal for your specific circumstances and don t forget we concentrate on prices not service.

skipthegames

This controversial query can be a excellent conversation starter and will also tell you a lot about the other person s life possibilities. palmdale hookups This is not always true but it s a great way to figure a incredibly broad and common sense of his status. But there are many extra choices offered than when he entered the dating scene. did anything replace craigslist personals But my query is why you reached out to your ex kallah to locate you a shidduch.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/18/2012 4:31:43 PM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

There were reports at both scenes that there were multiple shooters. Both shooters fathers are due to testify regarding the same financial scandal. And I even saw a freeze frame from the dark knight where they point to sandy hook on the map.
Any opinions?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/19/2012 11:15:58 AM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
There were reports at both scenes that there were multiple shooters. Both shooters fathers are due to testify regarding the same financial scandal. And I even saw a freeze frame from the dark knight where they point to sandy hook on the map.
Any opinions?

Interesting. More details to your reference to this claim of financial scandle? And your clain to the reference to Sandy Hook in the movie is what? I have not seen the movie.

It would not surprise me that a disturb person could see things in a movie that the normal person would not. The key here is disturb vs normal. The theather shooter and the Sandy shooter are both to be know as a bubble off center.

12/19/2012 11:35:08 PM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

Investigative Journalist Ben Swann was unable to find any evidence of a supposed link, besides that both shooter's fathers have ties to the financial industry.

12/20/2012 11:38:25 PM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
Interesting. More details to your reference to this claim of financial scandle? And your clain to the reference to Sandy Hook in the movie is what? I have not seen the movie.

It would not surprise me that a disturb person could see things in a movie that the normal person would not. The key here is disturb vs normal. The theather shooter and the Sandy shooter are both to be know as a bubble off center.

The LIBOR financial scandal

.facebook_-209712227.jpg

This is allegedly a still from the dark knight. Again, I'm just commenting on speculation from social media. It's definitely curious.

12/21/2012 5:10:53 PM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Hasn't this story been debunked?

3/5/2013 1:37:36 AM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  

dee0991
Atlanta, GA
26, joined Feb. 2013

Its problem reaction solution plan and simple

3/5/2013 7:50:44 AM Dark Knight,Sandy Hook connected?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009