Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

flirt hookup dating

Following all, there s purpose they ve selected them as their good buddies. gay hookup pittsburgh Try to remember that this query is all fun and not to be taken to heart. And be prepared to answer that query for your self. locanto el paso If you happen to be a social butterfly, you are not going to be pleased with a couch potato.

mega personal ad

I appear to have discovered Tinder/Bumble & Hinge providing the most constant amount of matches. get laid now calgary He named saying it s okay, water below the bridge, let s move on. Are your online dating experiences worse than these? The stories below are made up of one particular aspect cactus, 1 element tampon , one portion voice memo, a single element SportsCenter (on a date…how!!!), 1 element shameless negging. bumble and bumble salon phoenix When the subject came up I d commonly turn out to be defensive mainly because I wasn t making also much of the stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/28/2013 8:27:17 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,053)
Tujunga, CA
41, joined Jan. 2013

The best ppl in my life my angels..my kids

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/28/2013 9:24:26 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (280,578)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from azzholdujour:
well they aren't for everyone and not everyone should have them. sad fact is that there are people out there that spend more time picking out a new pair of blue jeans then picking out a new tattoo.

@ dujour

I will have to take your word for it ... I have been shopping for blue jeans but never for a tat, although I have gone with family and friends to different salons (head shops?) and I have seen many styles of work --- from a single rosette to a full-body. Some of the art is "artistic" and beautifully done by a true body art professional --- but there are some who care less about their work and just seek the monies generated. I would run like the devil was after me from a shoddy tattoo shop. jmho

3/2/2013 10:06:43 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
willthesunrise
Cleveland, OH
38, joined Apr. 2012

To respond to posts by girls that think guys with tattoos are hot...lol

Real main reasons are motivation, accomplishment, and protection. I put a lot of thought into the symbolism used in them.

3/4/2013 7:27:18 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

see, there are just as many motivations for a person to get tattooed then there are tattoos. people have their own reasons period. memorial, milestone, fun or what ever. your motivation is just that "yours"

3/4/2013 11:29:16 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
stormiejo89
Saint Joseph, MO
28, joined Jan. 2013

The resulting artwork is motivation enough for me! Am always in the mood lol

3/4/2013 11:33:06 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

End result is a perfect motivation

3/5/2013 9:33:55 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
queenfuriana
Middle Island, NY
40, joined Feb. 2013

I love my tats they represent who I am.... it is how I express myself as an artist. I feel beautiful no matter how the world sees me.

3/5/2013 5:01:48 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

matt71321
Guilford, CT
34, joined Aug. 2012

i havent gotten my ink yet, but mine would symbolize the bond between my friends and i. i have a very close group of friends who are more like family

3/8/2013 11:05:17 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
tophatter1
Canaan, CT
29, joined Feb. 2013

Connections and reminders of who I am and where I have come from. Keep me balanced and humble and to remember not to judge others who appear different.

3/13/2013 7:01:04 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

83freespirit
Siloam Springs, AR
34, joined Oct. 2012

I think long and hard about my tattoos they have a very special meaning to me drunken tattoos are not smart

3/18/2013 8:17:28 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

I hear a lot of people say they were out getting drunk and decided on the spur of the moment to get tattooed. It's strange to me that people will put more thought into their clothing choices and what they are going to eat for dinner then they put into a new tattoo idea.

3/18/2013 6:42:53 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
asiansparkle
Providence, RI
47, joined Mar. 2013

I have two tattoos n both represent very important major events that happened in my life, that changed my outlook in life! They're there to remind me of that memorable event! Third one coming soon, just haven't figure out where n what yet.

3/18/2013 7:49:03 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
420gab69
Over 1,000 Posts (1,843)
Albuquerque, NM
25, joined Mar. 2013

That ima look even sexier after its on me Lol ha

3/19/2013 8:58:07 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
cynsupernova
Lowell, MA
27, joined Mar. 2013

All about self expression. Interests and memorable life events.

3/19/2013 10:30:48 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from cynsupernova:
All about self expression. Interests and memorable life events.

That's a good way of putting it.

3/19/2013 12:02:44 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
cynsupernova
Lowell, MA
27, joined Mar. 2013

It is but aren't they all exactly from that?!
When I got a tattoo, the artist was saying some people come in and get turned on by the pain and do it for that reason

but hey, whatever floats your boat.

3/19/2013 8:51:00 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
420gab69
Over 1,000 Posts (1,843)
Albuquerque, NM
25, joined Mar. 2013

Yeeeah lol I think I have two tats with meaning behind them lol but my man,his sister and her husband do tats, so I get tarred whenever they wanna do a tat n get whatever I can think of before haha my body's my timeline, shit don't have to be soooooooo serious haha yeah its on me forever but their all gonna look grose wen I get old haha soooooo I het whatever th fux I want.

3/22/2013 9:43:30 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
paolini
North Las Vegas, NV
33, joined Feb. 2013

Love the art and individualism. Great conversation starters. Nice way for people express themselves.

3/25/2013 8:09:36 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

In my opinion loving the art and expression is what it's all about.

3/25/2013 8:58:34 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (280,578)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/2/2013 9:38:20 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

Had an interesting encounter here at the laundromat this morning. As I was loading my cloths into the washer these two ladies were staring and gawking from the other side of the room. I looked over at them and one was wearing an Obama shirt the Other was wearing a Shirt that said "I love my wife" both ok shirts in my book, who cares, right?
Seeing as they couldn't stopping looking and taking about me, yeah they were that loud, I waved and said good morning. One said morning and the other turned away and made a rather loud ""ugh" sound. When you're heavily tattooed you get use to people staring and sometimes comments, mostly good but sometimes bad and this was a bad time.
The one that was wearing the Obama shirt looked at me and asked how the hell I could do that to myself because its disgusting. Se also had to chime in with the standard comments like what does my mom think, they are just going to look gross when I'm 70 etc etc. unfortunately these women caught me in an off mood today and I just had to fire back with my own rhetoric about them. Don't get me wrong I was civilized, didn't swear and wasn't insulting in the least.
I asked if they were a couple (not to assume the obvious mind you) and when they said yes I asked did they believe in equal rights for everyone and with out missing a beat they said yes. I then informed them that there actions and oppinions made them sound very closed minded and kind of fascist. Almost in unison they said we can't be fascists we're liberal. And of course my response to that was "how liberal can you be when someone's life choices that don't impede on you in the least causes you to act this way?" The one wearing the Obama shirt then said that I must be a "f**king criminal" because only criminals get that tattooed. I laughed and said well then with logic like that the church must be right and you're going to burn in hell because you're gay.
Well that just pissed them off they grabbed their wet cloths and left the laundromat and of course on their way out one called me an a**hole and the other basically told me to go f**k myself. It amazes me how narrow and or closed minded some people who tout themselves as being liberal and accepting have some of the narrowest and opinionated views about heir fellow man.

4/2/2013 10:40:01 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
skooter102
Plaquemine, LA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Haha nice. Well played though.

But I suppose I like my tattoos because they're my own originals and it's a way to farther myself against the ever growing sea of "individuals". Plus most are either comical or milestones in my life haha

4/3/2013 3:47:28 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
juhgee3
San Antonio, TX
29, joined Mar. 2013

Motivation? Tattoos are vitamins for my soul

4/23/2013 10:43:19 AM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from skooter102:
Haha nice. Well played though.

But I suppose I like my tattoos because they're my own originals and it's a way to farther myself against the ever growing sea of "individuals". Plus most are either comical or milestones in my life haha

thanks skooter, I thought I played it rather well.

going original is a great way to go when it comes to body art.

6/15/2013 5:54:46 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  

azzholdujour
Over 2,000 Posts (3,246)
Framingham, MA
50, joined Nov. 2012

Been dealing with a mountain of shit lately so I think my next tattoo will have to mark a milestone in my life. One that marks that I am stronger than I normally give myself credit for.

7/8/2013 11:07:58 PM What's your motivation to get tattooed? | Page 2  
sjayy4283
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,088)
San Antonio, TX
24, joined May. 2013