Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

campus hookup app

Nowadays, I m delighted to say that our blog has been hijacked by the extremely cool dating professional, Claudia Cox. black singles houston tx Eluma is for singles worldwide, expected create a great way to polyamory dating web page unlike other on line dating web site usa usa. This sample dating compatibility questionnaire consists of demographic, passion, and interest assessment inquiries that aid have an understanding of if two folks are compatible adequate for dating every other. randy bumble and bumble Nor is it the ability to browse the profiles of other users for a glimpse into their actual character (research show it s pretty considerably useless).

private delights com

Also be aware that lots of dating apps — such as numerous on this greatest dating apps list — are owned by the identical company. single women kingston Of which you are smiling/having enjoyable and when you message a person try for eye catching first. It is all the girls who pretend to like fantasy football or hiking, she shares. sexy oral sex memes From the Black owned brand we stan to the swimwear line that caters to all body forms.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/28/2012 7:25:19 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
yogijuno
New York, NY
27, joined Oct. 2012

Are y'all fellas settling for fat chicks? Cuz they're feeling more and more good about themselves. Is fat the new sexy?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/28/2012 11:20:18 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
lebreezy
Jersey City, NJ
39, joined Jun. 2012

I'm going to look past your demeaning comment and answer your question with the hope that maybe it will make you change your perspective and attitude about 'fat chicks'.

I think that society's perception of beauty is evolving. Women of all sizes are learning that you don't have to fit a cookie cutter image to be loved so we're gaining confidence and confidence is attractive. I'm not a man but if I were I would keep my options open because size doesn't determine whether or not you're a loving, faithful woman. We can't help who we are attracted to so I can't criticize you for your preferences but I respect them and I think that a little respect goes a long way.

FYI a good woman will read stuff that a guy posts to get a better sense of his personality. Posts like this may deter even the hottest females because it makes you sound shallow and insensitive and that may not be who you really are....or are you?

12/28/2012 12:23:13 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
44, joined Oct. 2012

I would say fat is the new norm and whether its sexy or not, I will leave that to people like you to decide. In a society with a seemingly endless amount of fast food choices and were many jobs often involve long hours sitting at a desk, well you had better get used to seeing people that are overweight or even obese. And many people have hobbies that often involve nothing more then sitting around watching the television or a movie. I don't know why your so concerned with who is dating who and how big the girl is. It seems you really should get a hobby or perhaps a girlfriend of your own. Others might say you just need to get laid.

12/28/2012 12:24:58 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

mickey77777
Union, NJ
44, joined Oct. 2012

It depends...if a woman has it in the rite places , like being thick in the leggs and butt,then its ok....but for me if she is sexy and carries it well then its cool....but if she doesn't then its not attractive to me.....but its the heart and soul that really counts
Mick

12/28/2012 12:26:54 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

jmo1216
Hoboken, NJ
96, joined Aug. 2012

Well, me personally, I like a thick chick because I love meat on my bones...lol.
In my opinion (based on my own personal experiences of course) thick chicks are more fun because they're more down to earth & understanding as opposed to a woman who's fit who's attitude is all about how she looks. In this day & age, most women are too busy being so shallow & worried about how a person looks that they're actually pushing all the good guys away because they want a guy that they can look good with. So with that I feel that a thick chick has a much better attitude about herself, hence why being thick is sexy...

12/28/2012 12:29:39 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

jmo1216
Hoboken, NJ
96, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from mickey77777:
It depends...if a woman has it in the rite places , like being thick in the leggs and butt,then its ok....but for me if she is sexy and carries it well then its cool....but if she doesn't then its not attractive to me.....but its the heart and soul that really counts
Mick

I agree with brother Mick...

12/28/2012 12:39:41 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

iclassdon
Clifton, NJ
34, joined Oct. 2012

I agree with both of you guys. I have been dating for a while and skinny girls have complexes. The thick girls have a much better personality. I vibe with them so much better. Yea who wouldn't want a skinny well figured girl... But its the personality that counts the most. It shines right threw and that's what I am looking for.

12/28/2012 2:54:55 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
glowy007
Clifton, NJ
35, joined Jan. 2012

No, its not..... Being thick in the right place and being fat is totally different. But their are men who love fat girls its a fetish it all depending on who u talking to

12/28/2012 2:58:44 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
glowy007
Clifton, NJ
35, joined Jan. 2012

Fat is fat thick is thick their is no fat in right place is just fat example honey booboo mom fat, han u got chicks like pinky cherokee Alexis Texas thick..

12/28/2012 3:35:49 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

"I think that society's perception of beauty is evolving. "

its not evolution, its women getting fatter and men having to adapt themselves to it. If you were a cat and surrounded by pigs all day and night eventually you'd be fooled into thinking pigs are attractive.

give all men a book that gave themaccess to every woman in the world and see how many choose missy elliot over halle berry or nikki

12/28/2012 3:37:06 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

"I'm not a man but if I were I would keep my options open because size doesn't determine whether or not you're a loving, faithful woman."

it does determine if they are attractive and if you can reach their vajayjay with the 8 inch d*ck

12/28/2012 5:15:11 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
geminibeauty611
Fairfield, NJ
25, joined Nov. 2012

@jmo1216 just because a female is fit it doesnt mean they are shallow & have a snobbish personality. Someone fit may prefer someone else whose fit b/c its an activity they can both do together. Also, it shows you how much dedication & how much that person cares about their health & well being..

12/28/2012 5:19:36 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

sparkaloo2
Brooklyn, NY
50, joined Dec. 2012

OP- I hope these fellas are not "settling" for any woman- fat, thick, thin or otherwise.

Just my 2 cents

12/28/2012 5:28:09 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
geminibeauty611
Fairfield, NJ
25, joined Nov. 2012

I believe Confidence is what makes a person Sexy! If you're skinny with no self confidence, you're just blah!!
Same goes to any other body type.. But someone with too much confidence is also blahh!! Its all about a good balance..

12/28/2012 6:08:16 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

mickey77777
Union, NJ
44, joined Oct. 2012

Its been my observation that most women don't see themselves as a man does....how many times my brothers have you heard a woman say.."I'm fat"...lol....and they are not .....everyone has different tastes and what they look for in a girl....but for me its the whole package that counts.....never settle for less
Mick

12/28/2012 6:57:29 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

mickey, but nowadays fat women say " im curvy" or " i am thick" or "full figured"?

12/28/2012 7:33:58 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

iclassdon
Clifton, NJ
34, joined Oct. 2012

Fat, skinny, thick or curvy... It's just a facsmilie I don't discriminate. If you look good in my eyes it does not matter. Everybody has there own type people are just blinded by looks those are the ones that end up getting burned in the long run. Interests are just in the wrong place.

12/28/2012 8:38:07 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
lori224
Toms River, NJ
45, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from iclassdon:
Fat, skinny, thick or curvy... It's just a facsmilie I don't discriminate. If you look good in my eyes it does not matter. Everybody has there own type people are just blinded by looks those are the ones that end up getting burned in the long run. Interests are just in the wrong place.

12/28/2012 8:43:13 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

keithporch
Orange, NJ
59, joined Jan. 2012

Size have nothing 2 do with it,its the person! U can b sexy at any size

12/28/2012 9:18:04 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
bronxgirl10461
Bronx, NY
51, joined Nov. 2012

you are just not pretty enough to talk like that young man...really....

12/28/2012 10:01:39 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
dan6521
Browns Mills, NJ
37, joined Jan. 2012

well have tell you depends...if a woman has it in the rite places , like being thick in the leggs and butt,then its ok....but for me if she is sexy and carries it well then its cool....but if she doesn't then its not attractive to me.....but its the heart and soul
Love so meat on the body

12/28/2012 10:11:35 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
agoodgirlbadgir
Brooklyn, NY
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from glowy007:
Fat is fat thick is thick their is no fat in right place is just fat example honey booboo mom fat, han u got chicks like pinky cherokee Alexis Texas thick..

it's not always that black and white mr glowy. some guys have different opinions of what they consider fat or thick. some guys consider fat and thick the same thing. most of the time i have guys that love my size. but sometimes i'm too big for a what a guy is looking for especially the ones that like thin girls.

everyone has their own preference and not everyone fits into a particular box.

most girls that are fat skinny and in between if they're confident don't really care about what the guys think.

like me they have the attitude "this is me take it or leave it". as long as i'm healthy and can run up and down the basketball court or around the bases without passing out i'm good. i really don't care too much about my size. i like being curvy

12/28/2012 10:15:31 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
agoodgirlbadgir
Brooklyn, NY
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from twistedintoform:
I would say fat is the new norm and whether its sexy or not, I will leave that to people like you to decide. In a society with a seemingly endless amount of fast food choices and were many jobs often involve long hours sitting at a desk, well you had better get used to seeing people that are overweight or even obese. And many people have hobbies that often involve nothing more then sitting around watching the television or a movie. I don't know why your so concerned with who is dating who and how big the girl is. It seems you really should get a hobby or perhaps a girlfriend of your own. Others might say you just need to get laid.

very true, so with the obesity trend in this country... i'm sure the female equivalent of this thread starter will come along and make some ignorant comments about how fat is the new sexy with men.

12/28/2012 10:18:29 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
agoodgirlbadgir
Brooklyn, NY
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from jazminx2:
mickey, but nowadays fat women say " im curvy" or " i am thick" or "full figured"?

exactly all of those words are adjectives that depend on the observer

if you really want to get specific get your measuring tape out and take measurements like you doing a casting for fit work.

12/28/2012 10:25:05 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
nedloh
Elizabeth, NJ
51, joined Dec. 2012

Seems like stupidity and ignorance is the new fad!! Meat heads

12/29/2012 9:33:55 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
34, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from bronxgirl10461:
you are just not pretty enough to talk like that young man...really....

Look who is talking about pretty, have you looked in the mirror lately lol..You're so ugly, you have to sneak up on your mirror. in fact if you were to stick your head out of the car window they would arrested u for mooning.

12/29/2012 9:47:45 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

goodduude
Trenton, NJ
37, joined Apr. 2012

I actually know of a few guys who claim to go after bigger women for "easy sex and money" which is an insult to people. Personally I don't look down on any human being but I prefer a woman who cares about her health. I've lost family to poor health. Living with someone who doesn't care about their health can become a problem. I'm talking diabetes, & high pressure which can lead to heart attacks, and strokes. Even though one can become sick at any size, I just prefer someone who takes care of herself. Besides, if a person doesn't care about themself how can they care about YOU??? Bigger women can be beautiful but people like to lie to some who are in the danger zone when it comes to health. Lets be honest. Not everyone can wear a 2 piece and look good in it. Some ppl just don't care.

12/29/2012 10:39:18 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from goodduude:
I actually know of a few guys who claim to go after bigger women for "easy sex and money"
Get it where you can right? And as long as no one is being lied to or raped....

My issue is when these fat girls think they are hot shit because they confuse booty calls with proof that they are attractive or in demand.

thats like a 1992 geo metro thinking its a great car because lots of college kids drive them.

12/29/2012 11:45:00 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
gtleoking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Long Island City, NY
21, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jazminx2:
Get it where you can right? And as long as no one is being lied to or raped....

My issue is when these fat girls think they are hot shit because they confuse booty calls with proof that they are attractive or in demand.

thats like a 1992 geo metro thinking its a great car because lots of college kids drive them.

12/29/2012 11:54:30 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

mickey77777
Union, NJ
44, joined Oct. 2012

Everyone interprets words like thick and curvy differently.....but in my mind those words need close investigation...lol...like I've read on some profiles "curvy"..some were slight curves....others were friggen slaloms on a snowy ski slope!!!!......lol...its all good...true beauty is in the eye ?? of the beholder
Mick

12/29/2012 12:37:19 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

no i think we all KNOW what the words mean, but rather than go ny it they twist the meaning so feel good about themselves.

One girl on here was overweight by about 40lbs and put average because "overweight is the norm".

12/29/2012 12:58:14 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
34, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from jazminx2:
no i think we all KNOW what the words mean, but rather than go ny it they twist the meaning so feel good about themselves.

One girl on here was overweight by about 40lbs and put average because "overweight is the norm".

12/29/2012 12:58:38 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

mickey77777
Union, NJ
44, joined Oct. 2012

Some do jaz....some don't...I've seen both.....but I agree its not good to not be truthful....being a former U.S. Marine truth, integrity, honor is how I roll....semper fi!!!!
Mick

12/29/2012 1:26:52 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

oohrah devildawg, then you know what im talking about these fatbodies need to be put on light trays

12/29/2012 5:00:07 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
bronxgirl10461
Bronx, NY
51, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from naughtyguy13:
Look who is talking about pretty, have you looked in the mirror lately lol..You're so ugly, you have to sneak up on your mirror. in fact if you were to stick your head out of the car window they would arrested u for mooning.

what are you secretly in love with me naughty short boy? because you are stalking me in every thread i comment on, starting to look suspicious my little immigrant shadow...

please get your own life and ride your own tail, not mine little boy.....

12/29/2012 5:13:21 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
34, joined Jan. 2012

what are you secretly in love with me naughty short boy? because you are stalking me in every thread i comment on, starting to look suspicious my little immigrant shadow...

please get your own life and ride your own tail, not mine little boy.....

Geez self conceited lately?
This thing here ^ is a perfect example what drugs will do to you
get ur racist self a job and life.

12/29/2012 6:04:40 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
bronxgirl10461
Bronx, NY
51, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from naughtyguy13:

i have both, but clearly you do not, no kids and here you are, on a saturday night, on datehookup.....at your age....at this time... sad little man, like i already said, you can not win with me....

so cry now

12/29/2012 6:15:50 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
bronxgirl10461
Bronx, NY
51, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from naughtyguy13:

you better hope and pray you don't ever run into me in the real world, cause i will tear you up ...and teach you some manners and respect real quick son

12/29/2012 6:25:23 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

hey tru you have me on ignore? lol

12/29/2012 6:59:57 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
34, joined Jan. 2012

you better hope and pray you don't ever run into me in the real world, cause i will tear you up ...and teach you some manners and respect real quick son

I know why you look like a horse, because I saw your mother grazing in the field. I bet when you go to the zoo on a date the zookeeper say, "Thanks for bringing her back.

12/29/2012 7:03:43 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

Im curious what this fat pig thinks she could actually do.

12/29/2012 7:05:33 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

wallya54
Holbrook, NY
62, joined May. 2012

well said i agree totally

12/29/2012 7:40:45 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

mickey77777
Union, NJ
44, joined Oct. 2012

Hoo-Rah!!!!...jaz....do or die ...no retreat no surrender...
Lmiao!!!!!
Mickdog

12/30/2012 5:30:12 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
bumppyjay39
Palmdale, CA
43, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from keithporch:

I totaley agree any size sexsey isnot a size but a filling that comes from the inside out.

12/30/2012 7:56:06 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
gtleoking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Long Island City, NY
21, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from bumppyjay39:
I totaley agree any size sexsey isnot a size but a filling that comes from the inside out.

12/30/2012 8:27:21 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
goodguy_411
Hamburg, NJ
59, joined Dec. 2012

Definitely not. If they are lazy with their body and health, then they are lazy with their relationships and likely the reason they are single. But that doesn't mean you don't treat them with respect and kindness.

12/30/2012 8:37:19 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
gtleoking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Long Island City, NY
21, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from goodguy_411:
Definitely not. If they are lazy with their body and health, then they are lazy with their relationships and likely the reason they are single. But that doesn't mean you don't treat them with respect and kindness.

Seems a bit bias for wanting to treat with respect and kindness.

12/30/2012 9:18:44 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

so you think this is sexy?

12/30/2012 10:37:58 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
gtleoking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Long Island City, NY
21, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jazminx2:
so you think this is sexy?

That's def fat! lol

12/30/2012 10:39:39 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
gtleoking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Long Island City, NY
21, joined Aug. 2007

Oh weird, didn't think of it like that, I guess that makes me a fat hater also. I like thick though, but thick isn't the same as fat. It's been misused so much that people take it as the same. lol Hmmm how do I describe my perfect woman. lol haha Love her.

12/30/2012 10:45:20 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

GT thats my point, back in the day "thick" meant a lil extra like J-Lo. now you got cows like bronxgirl calling themselves thick, but still arguing like they are like J-LO!

Of ocurse you have fat chasers that like obese women (which is a result of being surrounded by fat gilrs like his momma who beat him every day and now he has an obsession with them).

Thick and curvy shouldn't refer to fat, but it gets used by fat lover and fat people all the time.

12/30/2012 11:37:40 AM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
dynazyy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,167)
Brooklyn, NY
25, joined Jul. 2012

{|-_-|}

12/30/2012 12:23:43 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

mickey77777
Union, NJ
44, joined Oct. 2012

Ok who remembers the movie Full Metal Jacket???..."you're a disgusting fatbody private pile"...HOO-RAH!!!!
..Paris island is nooooo joke
Mickdawg

12/30/2012 2:04:36 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
lori224
Toms River, NJ
45, joined Feb. 2012

this forum is so out of control.... everyone likes different things...size/race/personality etc... and most people if you aren't an a**hole should care about whats inside..

and on a different note guys are quick to judge girls when in reality there are some guys who are not ALL that & think they are.. Hell ive seen some nice bodies on a guy but too bad the face didnt match if its all about looks !!!!

happy 2013 !!!!

12/30/2012 3:37:25 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
ladyfifty123
Brooklyn, NY
59, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from keithporch:

12/30/2012 3:45:53 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

last 2 people really added a lot.

12/30/2012 5:25:10 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
gtleoking
Over 1,000 Posts (1,009)
Long Island City, NY
21, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jazminx2:
GT thats my point, back in the day "thick" meant a lil extra like J-Lo. now you got cows like bronxgirl calling themselves thick, but still arguing like they are like J-LO!

Of ocurse you have fat chasers that like obese women (which is a result of being surrounded by fat gilrs like his momma who beat him every day and now he has an obsession with them).

Thick and curvy shouldn't refer to fat, but it gets used by fat lover and fat people all the time.

Yeah thick and curvy isn't the same. Some really fat girls on this site put a few extra pounds for weight but thats not the case when in reality they are more like donuts without the hole.

12/30/2012 6:00:43 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

i made the mistake of going to a DHU meet up a few years ago. Almost all of the women (only about 5 women showed up to 12 guys lol) that showed up had average as their body type, but all of them looked like bronxgirl.

So tell me, is a man wrong for being pissed off when he meets that surprise?

12/30/2012 6:05:17 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
34, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from jazminx2:
i made the mistake of going to a DHU meet up a few years ago. Almost all of the women (only about 5 women showed up to 12 guys lol) that showed up had average as their body type, but all of them looked like bronxgirl.

So tell me, is a man wrong for being pissed off when he meets that surprise?

That would be a nasty surprise

12/30/2012 6:36:06 PM Is fat the new sexy with women?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

Point is, if fat girls are so proud of their curves why not own up to them instead of playing word games?