Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

Luckily, there are several strategies to add wealthy features to 1 on 1 private chat. minneapolis free dating Having said that, there s proof suggesting that on the web dating will heighten your odds of obtaining enjoy in an increasingly digital planet. Meeting up new people and becoming pals with with is simple now, you can exchange photographs, share your favourite videos, instantly. what does the ice cream emoji mean on grindr Bumble s main selling point is that it encourages ladies to make the initial move.

personal mega

Due to the fact covid, meetings are arranged by way of Zoom, and are no cost for all to attend . live chat vancouver bc I ve shared practicalfirst date tipsin many of my articles, so I know exactlyhow to get a girlfriend. As the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey desires to help women out there locate appreciate. guanacaste costa rica prostitution Due to the fact every person on the app is at least remotely interested in a prospective threesome, you can cut via the awkwardness and figure out whether or not you are basically compatible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/15/2013 1:04:02 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

booksmart87
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Oct. 2012

Trying to figure out what to do to loose some weight? My goal is to lose 30-40 pounds. I've started eating right, going to the gym and I walk all day and nothings happened.Not quite sure what to do at this point.

open to any suggestions. Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/15/2013 11:41:07 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

panda31608
Saint Joseph, MO
36, joined Dec. 2012

Just keep it up, sometimes it takes a week or two to get things going. You can do it!

1/16/2013 6:03:59 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

megs8268
Dallas, GA
29, joined Oct. 2012

Keep it up! Also cutting out refined sugars and starches helps a lot. So does making sure you drink a ton of water and getting plenty of rest. Make sure you're not eating too little too since doing so will slow your metabolism down.
I do Herbalife and love it! I've had better results and have felt better since I started it than ever before. Plus I'm usually really busy and the convenience is very nice.

1/16/2013 8:09:45 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

booksmart87
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Oct. 2012

Thanks ladies. Appreciate you taking the time out to give me advice and encouragement.

1/16/2013 10:10:58 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
209mt
Manteca, CA
31, joined Sep. 2012

Instead of three meals a day, do six half meals. This way your body constantly has food in it and will increase the rate of your motabolism.

Never skip breakfast. Drink lots of water. Avoid red meat, sugar, and junk. Your diet should be 90% whole food and 10% other. Eat protein after each workout. Add a light workout before breakfast. Get 6-8 hours of sleep.

Burn more than what you eat. The body uses about 1600 calories to maintain a body tempature of 98 degress, of course this changes based on the seasons (tempature). The body also uses 400 calories for daily life, hence the 2000 calorie suggested diet.

Keep track of how much you're eating and how much you're burning.

The body burns through a layer of carbs, a layer of fat, then muscle if nothing is available. However, a high heart rate burns protein instead of carbs and fat because it is high in energy. Maintain a consistant heart rate while at the gym, never too high.

Walking Is great, but it requires too much time.

1/17/2013 1:56:09 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
skynight209
Ceres, CA
27, joined Jun. 2012

I can tell you what works for me, its a bit painful and you habe to really push yourself. Its a type of HIIT (high intensity interval training) with extra cardio its really disorganized, i never plan it, and i dont change my diet but you can start losing around .5lbs PER DAY!

I lost 30 lbs in 1 month, went from 33% bodyfat to 16%. I started at 198, ended at 173 (gained significant muscle tone) ive done this about 4 times and its worked everytime.

Important!:
-will only work for about 1-2 months before you need to change the workout intensity
- get plenty of sleep ( the most important part unless you want to discourage yourself)
- take at least 60 g of protein daily, at least half right after your workout.
- drink plenty of water (in my workout i usually end up drinking about 8 bottles of water, one every 15 min)
- a multivitamin helps
- if you feel you need it buy some recovery sumplementation to help your body heal
- avoid anything with sugar that isnt food
- learn to keep going until your body just cant ( not when your mind tells you its bored)

Plan:
Run on an incline of at least 3, or if outdoors just maintain a steady pace. Learn to run with proper form ( on the balls of your feet and moving your hips) it will make things easier once you do. Learn to breath with your diaphram, always breath slowly. Inhale, hold for 2-4 seconds and release quickly and inhale again.

Even when i do minute sprints at 13 mph, i hold my breath for 2 seconds min. You have to let your body absorb the oxygen, breathing fast only makes you more tired.

Maintain a difficult but bearable running pace, your legs should burn but it shouldnt make you cry. Keep this up until you start to feel dizzy, dont stop, continue walking, then power walk, then run again (important thing is to never stop unless to drink water and never for more than 1.5 mins). Do this for 1 hr.

You might have to drink some protein or some fruit after (your blood sugar will drop and you will feel "crashed").

Next part is really to do a series of weightlifting (a weight you can do 10 times and no more). Its better to do whole body workouts (dead lifts, squats, etc).

Do your set of 10 reps. 5 seconds to lift, 5 seconds to bring it back. Rest 30 seconds or less and start your other workout. The idea is to keep up your heartrate while still pushing your muscles.

Its recommended to just take a slow run the day after (20-30 mins) just to help blood flow and recovery.

Its sounds killer, it is but you will sleep so good and your body keeps burning inzane amounts of calories throught the next 3 days just from that.

Eat 6-8 times a day ( smaller portions) and eat what you crave but in concious moderation, your body knows what it needs. Just avoid sugar wich your body will crave as if you were addicted to meth (no joke!)

1/18/2013 10:15:41 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,311)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~OP~~ Just a query, please.

Why do you (or any of your posters) believe that weight loss, dieting, and food conversations co-exist in these types of threads?

Thanking you in advance for any response.

2/14/2013 9:29:01 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
sharonorahs2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,122)
Wilmington, NC
51, joined Jul. 2012

You have too many toxins in your body. The first thing you need to do is detox. Some people swear by the lemonade detox, but it takes 10 days. I like the apple juice detox. It's only 3 days, and you can eat apples with it. Just make sure to drink only organic pure apple juice and only eat organic apples. Also drink lots of water.

2/26/2013 10:51:05 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
naya25
Chicago, IL
30, joined Feb. 2013

Hey, Booksmart87!
Question: what do u mean by eating right? How often do u workout? And for how long? Do u drink water or juice/soda?
Cutting out soda helps a lot! And if u drink juice make sure it's one hundred percent juice! But don't replace fruit with juice; don't say, "I'm gonna drink my fruit intake" cuz its not the same! I eat right (well usually; I just came to chicago and I've been grubbin! Lol) and workout three to four times a week, sometimes twice a day. I'm not saying u have to go so hard but I know from experience that if you're not 100 percent motivated and dedicated u will slip! No cheating! You'll only hurt yourself. Stick to a certain diet. This is what I do: I stick to a 1100 calorie diet; google what your calorie diet should be for your weight and weight goals! Make sure u focus on portions! Actually measure; to u it may be small but in reality its probablly all of your calories for the day. I don't eat anything other than fruit and veggies after 6-7ish. I can help you if u like! Just send me a message, ttyl! Good luck!

2/26/2013 8:30:42 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

move further than from the recliner to the refrigerator ... and portion control

2/26/2013 10:25:29 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
jordanalex21
Chicago, IL
26, joined Jan. 2013

Cut carbs. Maybe not 100% but 85-90%. No bread, very little milk, etc. Nothing processed. LOTS of veggies, n fruit. Honestly, get a colon cleanser. I got one from best buy for $17. I shit my brains out for a week, but I lost 7 pounds, and you're technically sposta do it like every 6 months

2/26/2013 10:39:53 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...and any time ... not just when dieting ... drink lots of water

2/27/2013 1:04:59 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

birdmanftw
Westport, MA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Usually when someone says they're "eating right" and nothing's happening it's because they've been tricked by marketing to believe all that heavily processed "low-carb, low-calorie or low-fat, ect" stuff is healthy.

You should give an example of what you eat in a typical day if you'd like some constructive feedback.

2/27/2013 12:38:17 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

breakfast

orange juice
16 oz bottle of water w/lemon
a Fiber1 bar

lunch:

fresh (raw) vegetables
fresh salad
or
fresh fruit

dinner:
4 oz (protein) beef, pork, chicken, turkey (fish -- 3x per week)
baked potato or baked sweet potato or real mac&cheese
fresh steamed vegetables w/cheese sauce or hollandaise

water water water water water

special medical consideration: peanut butter

2/27/2013 11:28:32 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
jamested5
Pinnacle, NC
62, joined Feb. 2013

Put down the fork !

2/27/2013 11:38:30 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

change eating habits

2/28/2013 1:05:43 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
jamested5
Pinnacle, NC
62, joined Feb. 2013

Don't listen to anything she says ? ^^

2/28/2013 2:34:44 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
agoodgirlbadgir
Brooklyn, NY
37, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from booksmart87:
Trying to figure out what to do to loose some weight? My goal is to lose 30-40 pounds. I've started eating right, going to the gym and I walk all day and nothings happened.Not quite sure what to do at this point.

open to any suggestions. Thanks

everybody has mentioned what i was going to say, portion control, lots of water, and sleep.

but i think the most important thing if you're serious and want results.

you have to get detailed: counting calories, and knowing how many calories you're burning from "walking all day".

i generally do what you're doing now, but i'm not concerned about losing weight, i'm happy at my size. but i've experimented with counting calories, and it works

because of the u.s. culture we're used to thinking that a plate at a restaurant is a normal portion when it's like 4 servings in one.

get back to the basics of math. how many calories are equal to 1 pound? i think it's 3500, google and confirm for yourself.

how many calories do you eat a day? you can be eating healthy and still taking in a lot of calories which equals stored fat if it's in excess of what you're burning

know how many calories are in that healthy salad, and know if you pour dressing all over it.. that equals more calories. fill up on veggies (low in calories unless you pour butter all over it), then eat a small portion of meat

if you want to lose 40 pounds in a few months divide that by how you're going to subtract and spread out your decrease of calories taken in/increase of calories burned everyday.

remember it's easier to lose weight by cutting down your food intake than running for a mile at the gym. and if you're only walking you're not burning that many calories (unless you're speed walking for at least an hour) try run/walking, until you can just run.

last thing, webmd has a great program that you can use where you can look up the calories of what you usually eat, and the exercise you really do. it calculates everyday and tells you how long it would take you to get to your goal weight. good luck

3/1/2013 2:11:20 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

arlynetx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,217)
Houston, TX
41, joined Feb. 2013

I've been told a diabetic diet helps to learn to eat right and lose weight because you have to make sure you watch your carb in take and measure your portion sizes in all food groups. If you drink soda even the diet kind stop drinking them completely because that isn't helping. Drink plenty of water and if you don't like the taste of water like me then get Mio to add flavor without the sugar or calories. Watch out for those foods that are low in fat because they maybe loaded with sugar alcohol which is worse than sugar.

3/4/2013 7:11:39 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
spank505
Albuquerque, NM
36, joined Sep. 2012

Need a female workout partner Hope she can give me motivation!!!!!! Albuquerque

3/6/2013 6:59:49 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
femboyny
Bronx, NY
27, joined Feb. 2013

Smaller portions and been taking biotin works

3/11/2013 4:21:45 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
naya25
Chicago, IL
30, joined Feb. 2013

visit henrysultimateguide.com for free help, it works!

3/17/2013 7:39:14 PM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  

getzy4
Lakewood, WA
29, joined Mar. 2013

I been drinking visalus Body byvi shake those taste amasing and,you loss weight I have loss 33pounds in 2 1/ 2mo want to know how ask me or follow me on Jessica Bodybyvi.thanks!

4/13/2013 9:12:58 AM Ways to lose weight and keep it off? Foods?  
vegasvegas35
Saint Louis, MO
44, joined Mar. 2009

It's simple:

1. Stick to a daily calorie budget of 1500-1600 calories OR WHATEVER YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH. A CALORIE BUDGET IS THE BACKBONE OF ANY EFFECTIVE PLAN. Eating 5 or 6 meals a day will make you lose the weight faster because this approach increases your metabolism. You don't have to have this many meals but it's helpful.

2. Drink a gallon of water a day. You will be going to the bathroom like crazy. If you don't do anything else THIS in itself will lead to weight loss.

3. Get some exercise everyday, 30 minutes to an hour is good. (walking or whatever you like). Exercise increases your metabolism and just makes you feel good about yourself.

4. Record everything: your calorie intake, your daily exercise, your daily body weight. THIS IS ESSENTIAL.

Things that make weight loss faster and easier: lean proteins, green vegggies, fruit, and drinking water.

5. When you mess up, simply start again as soon as possible. Stick with it. Overtime you will look at your food/exercise/weight journal and you will see fantastic PROGRESS.