Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

2018 best hookup apps

Bumble is a good selection for a person starting out who desires to see all of the eligible people about. oklahoma singles chat rooms Tinder, the photo heavy app with two billion views per day, makes it possible for you to swipe proper to prospective partners, then message and arrange a date. Now you connect hot girls with a number of on line of gay on line chatting without having payment. adam4adam desk Premium members, in turn, can view pics uploaded by other members, see who viewed their profiles, send messages, and use the invisible mode.

www skipthegames com

We ve all heard our fair share of dating app horror stories. sun city az personals Plus, it will inform you whether or not you share equivalent values a critical test for extended term compatibility in a partnership. Morgan Miller is a writer who lives in the Bay location, and suffers from an addiction to all things geeky and artsy. orange county hookup Start out with concerns about what they like to do in their absolutely free time, their good friends, their job, and factors they adore, like food, movies, or sports.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/16/2013 6:26:57 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

I want to do a project of flash fiction, the 1,000 word story, because there seems to be a market for it.

My theme consists of the characters of two paintings meeting and involving or conflicting with each other in an art museum. I may involve the character of a security guard. I hope to pace the writing so that it could be a possible serial.

The two characters are Henry VIII and Catherine the Great of Russia. Hope to finish within a week.

I've just finished a short story that I am now going over to consolidate. I created in in five parts and you may fine it here as "Blue Jean Love Story" in the Writers forum. The flash story will provide me opportunity to work on something lighter.

The next man short story will involve an eviction, a young man who works evictions to support his family who are living in a car, having been evicted themselves.

I want to complete 8 short stories by mid-year for my first book of fiction.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/19/2013 2:43:38 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Currently writing my own series (Currently in Season 2), and working on my Art Of Struggle poems that I'll start to post again soon. Also working on a new collection of poems on an upcoming series.......gamer

1/19/2013 9:06:07 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Wrapping up a business book I'm ghostwriting and a romance novel and just starting a personal project basically representing my life in brief vignettes in random order.

1/19/2013 11:16:08 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

That's hip you all, I hope there are others out there writing...

1/20/2013 12:21:00 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from lilod:
Wrapping up a business book I'm ghostwriting and a romance novel and just starting a personal project basically representing my life in brief vignettes in random order.

Lilod, I am interested in how you go about writing your romance tales. Months ago, I read one by Nora Roberts to understand what the terrain was. It was very smooth and quick writing.

As an online freelancer, I have done copious business and economics writing, including academic subjects as well. I began a few years ago by write stock analysis reports for a Dallas broker and the assignments turned out well. I am now writing for another text mill but have designed to concentrate on my own creative work as never before. I am interested in romantic fiction as one possible area, though I doubt I will take it up.

Gamer, good to know you are make stead, and look forward to seeing some of your work.

1/20/2013 12:34:20 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

For me, writing romance novels is very different from writing any of the work-for-hire type of materials you mention or even writing other novels. That's true in part because they follow such a clear formula, and also because they're so heavily focused on the two main characters.

I wrote my first romance novel on a kind of a lark--several years ago, I was working a full-time job and several of my friends were doing NaNo. I wanted to try my hand at writing a novel in 30 days, too, but knew that I couldn't invest in a serious novel while working full-time and single parenting. I wrote the whole thing during my commute (by train) during the month of November.

I don't outline fiction or do a lot of planning, and with a romance novel you certainly don't need character sketches and all that. Just start with a scene in your head, write it down, and then let it unfold.

1/20/2013 9:46:24 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (69,442)
Minneapolis, MN
28, joined Dec. 2007

i bolted a norman 2 b power light on a hand truck

with a 52" star fish soft box.

1/20/2013 1:48:33 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from lilod:
For me, writing romance novels is very different from writing any of the work-for-hire type of materials you mention or even writing other novels. That's true in part because they follow such a clear formula, and also because they're so heavily focused on the two main characters.

I wrote my first romance novel on a kind of a lark--several years ago, I was working a full-time job and several of my friends were doing NaNo. I wanted to try my hand at writing a novel in 30 days, too, but knew that I couldn't invest in a serious novel while working full-time and single parenting. I wrote the whole thing during my commute (by train) during the month of November.

I don't outline fiction or do a lot of planning, and with a romance novel you certainly don't need character sketches and all that. Just start with a scene in your head, write it down, and then let it unfold.

THat's magnificent what you have done. In October and September I had to write a spat of 25+ 200-word articles on city amenities for apartment dwellers, restaurant, theatre, entertainment, outdoor activities and the such. I kept us this intensity of writing have learned strict AP style at another text mile. Of course I burnt out after three months.

And I said, hey, I have all these ideas, I use to write creatively, why can't I embark on a view long term writing ventures for myself. And I have, to myself, demonstrated I can do it. Of course at the sacrifice of time from paid work. Here is my beginning plot for a romance novel.

A young Confederate soldier picket about to rejoin his unit gets a bullet whizzing by his ear. He finds out its from a young slave girl and her small brother. The story is how they fall in love. Now it could be a sacrificial love, after the war he makes himself a political or industrialist and of course can't have a black woman around unless she's a servant kind and so on. Do you think that could sell?

That's the scene I can start with after I have finished four stories (one finished and going through final edits - if you have time lilod read parts of Blue Jean Love Story at the writers forum, tell me what you think. I keep trying to get a sophisticated writers' help vehicle going here while I'm looking for a date - that's really silly.).

I may have to find a comfortable commuter train to write in. Thirty days, hey. So a definite plan.

What about finances - publicity and all that. Self-published? Make money?

I know these a lot of questions. I'm a serious dude at this time and like to hear the experiences of others.

1/20/2013 1:49:14 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from photoartistguy:
i bolted a norman 2 b power light on a hand truck

with a 52" star fish soft box.

well, did the photo come out okay?

1/20/2013 2:19:37 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,030)
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Confederate soldier marries a slave girl--keeps it secret--pretends (presumably after the war and after slavery ends) that she is a servant. Potential problem--the kids, if any. But you're a creative writer and I'm sure you'll think of something!

Actually I think it's a great idea, something that hasn't been done before, at least not very much. I don't think I ever heard of anything like that. (The outlaw Josey Wales didn't have a black wife, did he?)

1/20/2013 2:40:51 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

It's interesting about the outlaw, Ludlow (thanks for response). But you remember Sen Strom Thurmond, the book by his black daughter on the Senator's secret relationships with her ma, his maid, after all those years of his practice of discrimination politics. I think the fact of the matter is that the phenomenon of strong interracial relationships was deep and 'sustaining' through the South and also that it was obvious. People just didn't like to and currently don't like to talk about it.

That's part of the market I will be trying to hit and I will be careful not to offend - that's the main point. The romance novels are successful because they defend easy, hopeful love relationships that are deal to a woman's heart. That is an easy formula for the good successful writer - I would think.

I found out that Nora Roberts was excellent because she had very clear prose and it moved very quickly without any mental complications. You could leave the book at any page, pick it up and not have to think too much about where you were. This means I must avoid any overly complicated poetic schemes and stay away from my favorite philosophical questions.

For example, I could use or portray an easy expression of the simple faith of Christianity at that time, maybe even sketch an evangelist. Whatever I do, the themes are ripe with interest.

A couple years ago, without thinking about it. I did a quick short story on a Confederate picket that came out pretty smooth. For background, I will prepare myself by reading Stephan Crane's Red Badge of Courage, even Mark Twain.

I was amazed, but Google has some books of the Southern race writers. In a major one, I read a passage that really floored me. It was about how this Southern land owner, after the war, went on stage and whipped a black preacher speaking of something positive. THe effrontery of the action was astonishing, and the writer represented those successful southern writers during reconstruction and the early 20th Century before WWI. There's a handful of these people. I will read Twain again.

Then I will set a schedule. The idea has been weighing in my head a while, but my stories first!

I think I will try to put out a chapter, perhaps here, in a few days.

1/20/2013 8:57:55 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from molark:
A young Confederate soldier picket about to rejoin his unit gets a bullet whizzing by his ear. He finds out its from a young slave girl and her small brother. The story is how they fall in love. Now it could be a sacrificial love, after the war he makes himself a political or industrialist and of course can't have a black woman around unless she's a servant kind and so on. Do you think that could sell?

There's a big market for historical romance. The standard is a bit higher, though. If you want to sell a book like that, you'll have to invest the time to do the research and make it historically accurate.

As for publishing paths, I have published traditionally and self-published, and I've made a lot more money with self-published works. However, I have a very strong marketing background and would only recommend that route to someone who either had the marketing knowledge and time to invest or could afford to get a professional managing the marketing.

Self-publishing also works much better for niche books. Fiction is a lot harder to sell that way than, for example, a celebrity biography or a book on business management for medical professionals (or pretty much any area in which your potential readers have a strong common base and are easy to identify and reach).

I will take a look at the Writers' Forum.

1/22/2013 9:33:57 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from molark:

Gamer, good to know you are make stead, and look forward to seeing some of your work.

Down the road, you will. I'm starting to write full length episodes with dialogue that should be ready my May. I personally can't wait until I begin writing the full length episodes.......gamer

1/26/2013 10:20:58 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

I'm thinking the Confderate soldier might (a) pretend that he is a real Negro hater as part of his cover, (b) might have been at one time a real Negro hater but now keeps up the pretense for the above reason, or (3) really still is a Negro hater, except for his wife, whom he dearly loves, and he buys all the usual excuses racists use.

1/28/2013 10:55:59 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

molark
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I'm thinking the Confderate soldier might (a) pretend that he is a real Negro hater as part of his cover, (b) might have been at one time a real Negro hater but now keeps up the pretense for the above reason, or (3) really still is a Negro hater, except for his wife, whom he dearly loves, and he buys all the usual excuses racists use.

Interesting look, Ludlow. I am thinking of a young boy, many of the conscripts were young, unkownledged boys who were simply farmworkers suddenly recruited and forced with rifles. So his journey would be one of awakening along with the Negro girl and her little brother who will be sacrificed. The journey would be one without the assumption of deep racism but instead standing on the outside trying to figure why.

Now, creative projects this weekend -

1. Must finish art museum story, it's ready in my mind, the ending and it represents a 'turn'.

2. I have a story I want to start this week, a something like love story between two young people in a small eastern town, perhaps centered around an antique shop. I think of the novels of Ann Tyler here.

Challenge this week is to take up a heavier freelance schedule. I have opportunity to select and complete four 200-word articles a day and must go over that. The only thing is that once you have written an article on real estate, floor tiles, credit or small town activities, you tend to drain and exhaust your imagination. It can actually get tired - ah! the old brain cells. Will but some goals in my blog.

2/7/2013 7:14:30 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from lilod:
There's a big market for historical romance. The standard is a bit higher, though. If you want to sell a book like that, you'll have to invest the time to do the research and make it historically accurate.

As for publishing paths, I have published traditionally and self-published, and I've made a lot more money with self-published works. However, I have a very strong marketing background and would only recommend that route to someone who either had the marketing knowledge and time to invest or could afford to get a professional managing the marketing.

Self-publishing also works much better for niche books. Fiction is a lot harder to sell that way than, for example, a celebrity biography or a book on business management for medical professionals (or pretty much any area in which your potential readers have a strong common base and are easy to identify and reach).

I will take a look at the Writers' Forum.

You should. Molark's writing and works are quite impressive, even inspiring me to write even more than I already do........gamer

4/6/2013 3:55:53 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Finishing the summaries for my Season 2 of my series and ready to expand it to story story status, starting with my Season 1. Should be up within the Writer's forum by May......gamer

4/9/2013 9:32:49 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

sara_smile_1987
Columbus, OH
30, joined Apr. 2013

I actually work in a publishing company so I could get my foot in the door with my writing. I am writing a novel, kind of a fictionalized version of my crazy life...I have been thru a lot and have overcome so much. Writing has always been my outlet.

4/12/2013 11:20:23 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
oa1965
Over 1,000 Posts (1,578)
Vancouver, WA
51, joined Mar. 2013

I once wrote a horror novel but failed to shop it around because there was a glut at the time, and it needed editing badly. I've been writing some poetry and short naratives about my life lately in the hopes of getting back into the right frame of mind to tackle the task of editing.

5/13/2013 9:07:00 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
buffalove92
Buffalo, NY
24, joined Dec. 2012

I am currently getting ideas for a fiction novel that I want to write. I'm working on character names, setting, and basic themes for the novel. I want to incorporate the real world or use ideas that I end up having when I'm dreaming but making it a little realistic. I want it to be different but something that will be enjoyed.

I've been working a lot, so I haven't had time to work on it but when I have days off, I can work on it.

5/14/2013 1:42:32 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

theraven83
Fayette, AL
33, joined May. 2012

he major things I have written are an 80,000 page novel, a couple of 50,000 word Novellas and a long short horror story that is a little over 26,000 words. The Novel entitled "the Preacher" is due out on Kindle and Nook within days.

5/23/2013 4:38:07 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
hoperevealed26
Corona, CA
30, joined May. 2013

Essays and research on the Filipino American Community and how they view disabilities. Creatively, short stories and poems in the mixed race perspective. Journals on recipes and flashbacks.

5/26/2013 9:30:40 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Finishing up my Season 2 of my series, about to start my poetry series project, and about to starting writing my fanfiction for Young Justice Season 3.....gamer

6/3/2013 8:19:12 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
alexsveltina
Lansing, MI
33, joined May. 2013

I work mostly on philisophical essays. I use poetic aphorisms in philosophy as well. I think first person narratives are tedious and boring.

6/6/2013 1:06:35 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

I'm writing a novel called "I Mean, on a Dime", about how I fell in love with a girl in high school (different from the girl in "Asleep at the Wheel") and how I converted to Catholicism.

8/14/2013 4:46:52 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Currently attempting to Chapter portion of my new fanfic up in the air. hopefully I have everything outlined by Friday, though I'm severely having a Writer's Block thinking of titles for potential chapters......gamer

8/16/2013 7:20:38 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,295)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

None, OP. I am post menopausal.

9/15/2013 6:23:46 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Starting to the process of writing my third season for my show, having already set out the storyline is plots, now just need to actually write the episodes for them so I should be starting to write them right away. Also planning to start a 14 part poem series for "Conscience Released", just need to think of 4 more poem ideas to actually get that project started.....gamer

10/6/2013 8:53:56 PM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  
mizzyg2be
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,534)
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Mar. 2013

I'm currently writing a historical fiction-ish novel, but I'm also writing a short story in the middle of it too.

1/9/2014 6:52:39 AM Writers - What creative project are you working on?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Start of a brand new series in its drafting and revisions process before I put on the actual plot and characters. I'm actually more pumped up about this current series than the last one. As well as working on a new fan-fiction getting the chapters and plot outline together in a cohesive manner......gamer