Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

The subsequent day, and a handful of instances just after, he messaged asking why I had run away and gone dark. christian singles tucson Adam4Adam is a dating app geared towards the members of the LGBTQ community. At times what men and women do not say is a lot more significant than what they do say. sugardaddyforme login page At times points sound far better in your head than written out.

listcrawler near me

Well, statistics show that seniors are far more probably to fall prey to scams. duluth ga singles She could tell he was thoughtful and genuine in his responses. I had a guy ask me to meet him soon after his Quidditch game. megapersonals net These are just a couple of of the concerns that can support you comprehend each other greater as you move via your relationship.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/19/2013 8:53:44 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
mature12710
Riverdale, GA
45, joined Jan. 2013

I dated a single father who just got his kids back form their crazy mother but it got to be ti much of a responsibility.....
Would you ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/19/2013 9:33:41 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

No, i would never date a man with children.

I am too old to take care of children especially someone Else.

I want to find a man were we can both can have fun and put the attention on each other.

1/19/2013 10:29:43 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
shygirlangie
San Antonio, TX
30, joined Oct. 2012

I dated a guy who suddenly had to take custody of his children and it ended up not working out because he wasn't able to fit time in for me. If he has a way to make time for you I think you should go for it as long as you realize his kids will always come first.

1/20/2013 12:56:11 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
camden_brown
Clarksville, TN
35, joined Jan. 2013

I sure would. I have a child myself so I think it wouldn't be a problem.....in that department.

1/20/2013 9:41:12 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

lyndymoon
Altoona, PA
47, joined Apr. 2011

As a single parent, I can honestly say that you ladies who are not are right...for those without children, or older, it's hard to be patient and understanding because the child/ren come first and there are times when we can't help but to cancel a date at the last moment, or can't do something spontaneous, like a weekend trip, and definitely have to time having sex to when the kiddos are at school or sleeping...lol

I would definitely date a single dad, cause at least he'll be understanding when I have to be the one to cancel at the last moment...etc.

1/20/2013 2:40:07 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

I guess it depends on the age of the children.

I met a guy on here that had two grown daughters that lived with him and he had to cook for and didn't want to go out to dinner!!!

His ideal of a date was to go out and park and get BJ's (which I told him no Fing way)!

Lets just say I kicked him to the curb!

I would never want to come between a man and his kids but there has to be some time for himself and dating.

1/20/2013 3:00:54 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
ladyhasmoxie
Victorville, CA
45, joined Mar. 2012

OOOOH HELL NOOO...especially if there is a crazy bio/baby momma to put up with. I raised my kids (they are both off to college/university), who wants to deal with that nonsense. Besides the father needs to tend to business and take care of his kids and not look to a GF as a savior or free babysitter. I would run like hell if that were the case. Nice knowing you, raise your kids and think about your social life when the kids are off at school DO NOT BRUSH your responsibilities on somebody else. Want to date? AWESOME!!! get a babysitter take the gal out have a splendid time...just do not bring one into the situation. Besides kids resent having somebody come in and try to run the house. Hope you have a good time being full time daddy.

1/20/2013 7:26:35 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

georgiamama2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,414)
Pembroke, GA
35, joined Nov. 2012

I would have no problem with it, I mean I have my own son so I understand how much responsibility it is to try to divide your attention between the children and your partner.

1/20/2013 9:01:05 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (251,867)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I would date a man whom was a parent. Preferably, in my age group his children would be grown and in establihed homes of their own unless illness prevented a grown child from living on their own.

1/20/2013 9:05:08 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
alexis3134
Morristown, TN
26, joined Jan. 2013

I dated a single father who just got his kids back form their crazy mother but it got to be ti much of a responsibility.....
Would you ?

1/20/2013 10:39:26 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

spotforusername
Fernandina Beach, FL
51, joined Jan. 2013

It would depend on how old they are. My youngest will be going to college in the fall so I will be childless for the first time in 24 years. If he had older children I would be okay but if they are really young I don't think I would want to do it all over again.

1/23/2013 2:33:02 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from lookin4ones:
No, i would never date a man with children.

I am too old to take care of children especially someone Else.

I want to find a man were we can both can have fun and put the attention on each other.

Nope and this lady has nailed all my reasons

1/23/2013 4:27:13 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
fluffykitty100
Lincoln, NE
47, joined Jan. 2013

I would. I'm a single mom who has my daughter living with me. At this point, I think I would prefer it. I don't want to have to explain why my daughter is more important than he is. I want someone who already understands that.

1/24/2013 7:16:57 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
ks_countrygal
Clearwater, KS
45, joined Dec. 2012

Nope- I don't really like kids that much, and being the 3rd wheel in a relationship is a dealbreaker.

1/24/2013 7:38:24 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
45, joined May. 2009

Yeah but Im forty so most men my age or older are gonna have past relationship baggage and the progeny, either younger or older.

1/27/2013 12:15:54 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
jewel08121999
Escalon, CA
22, joined Jan. 2013

Yes I would

1/27/2013 6:25:58 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
meanmumma
Over 1,000 Posts (1,517)
Poughkeepsie, NY
52, joined Oct. 2012

I would date a man with children.

1/27/2013 5:20:44 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
nursemel73
Burleson, TX
44, joined Dec. 2012

I would..

1/27/2013 9:44:57 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
queenofdenial30
Calumet, MI
34, joined Sep. 2012

yes i would infact someone im currently talking to and hoping to start dating has one child at home. Ive dated a man with five childen at home, ranging from 15-6 it was ok,but the kids definatly take up a lot of time and he didnt really make time for us. very rarely did we get any alone time. Its definatly a balancing act.

1/28/2013 2:27:05 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
loverg1982
Modesto, CA
22, joined Jan. 2013

Yes why not?

1/28/2013 2:47:52 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes. (However, I would wonder why a man my age would have his children living with him.)

1/29/2013 6:15:59 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
sunrise39
Feasterville Trevose, PA
45, joined Mar. 2012

I would date a single father because it shows he cares about someone other than himself
it shows that he takes life seriously knows when to have fun
and he's committed to his children which is good news because he will respect me!
Sunrise39

1/30/2013 2:32:01 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
xxlonelygirlxx
Flemingsburg, KY
54, joined Jan. 2013

Since I just got out of a five yr relationship with a guy who had seven children,two small ones, which he got every other weekend, I would not date a guy who had children. I chose to have my kids when I was young so that I could still be young enough to enjoy my grandkids, not raise some one elses kids. I find that men choose their children, no matter what age they are, over you. and the kids end up resenting you for being with their dad, so really you are in a no win situation.

1/30/2013 11:15:26 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
new2thisstuf
Delta, CO
48, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from littl_cowgirl:
Of course. ESPECIALLY if they live with him.

Being a good father is VERY sexy (IMO).

In mine too! Nothing like seeing a guy being a good dad in love with his kids!!

1/31/2013 1:05:51 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
stacimarie78
Fairgrove, MI
38, joined Jan. 2013

Absolutely. Most of the men in my age group have children who are still at home and being that I have children of my own, I think it would be selfish of me to not want to date a man with children.

That being said, I don't feel that it is necessary to meet his children right away or for him to meet mine. If it gets serious, then yes, but until that point it's better to just keep the kids out of it. Both have to be understanding of that fact that the kids come first so plans may be subject to change on short notice but if he is worth giving my time to, then I am willing to make those adjustments.

2/4/2013 8:12:39 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
prbabe22
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

I def will only cus i have one so he needs to have just one kid too, if he have more than 1 kid oh no... I aint dealing w it, i dealt w my x he had 2 kids 2 bbmoms them kids were disreptful and it was all babymomma drama N i took it for too long... Neva again will date or deal w a man who have more than 1 kid... But other than dat, a man w one kid is much easier...

2/4/2013 8:13:53 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
prbabe22
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from sunrise39:
I would date a single father because it shows he cares about someone other than himself
it shows that he takes life seriously knows when to have fun
and he's committed to his children which is good news because he will respect me!
Sunrise39

2/5/2013 5:05:33 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
madlenrumi
Boston, MA
34, joined Jan. 2013

I would definitely date a man with such a great purpose in his life. I would even babysit for him I think. It depends on what kind of responsibilities you are able to handle which usually comes with the understanding of life's different aspects and social matters. Kids are beautiful and they are everybody's responsibility. If you are open hearted they are easy going. But I also believe when kids are "in the middle" it is the higher mature level of communication that is needed that makes it difficult!

2/5/2013 10:39:55 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
wendybaby3
Oklahoma City, OK
45, joined Oct. 2012

Hell yes its ok I have three my oldest is 14 my youngest is 9 and I date a lot I don't like dateing guys that don't have kids or has kids but don't take care of them u seperate the time it works best when the kids r at school or asleep and no man comes to my house he has to live alone lmao

2/6/2013 1:43:16 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
xkatisunax
Fort Worth, TX
32, joined Jan. 2013

Yes. Why not?

2/6/2013 2:50:16 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

techsavvyv2
Texarkana, TX
28, joined Dec. 2012

Call me selfish or whatever, but no. I don't want to be in a situation where I have to put up with the crazy ex b*tch and see her poor parenting first hand. Nor do I want to be asked awkward questions by a young child or seen as the b*tch who's taking daddy away. Also I know stuff happens with kids and children should always come first. I just don't want to take backseat in my man's life.

2/8/2013 6:45:59 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

tooosweer
Baton Rouge, LA
32, joined Jan. 2013

Yes I would but, it depends on if he is a good dad. I just don't wan't to be the one taking "full" responsibility for the kids. I think the same standard that us "women" set with our kids should apply to men with kids! Just saying

2/11/2013 3:38:37 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
prettypeasy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,395)
Ladysmith, WI
50, joined Oct. 2011

No.Im done raising kids. Im not going to deal with jealous teenagers living with a guy. I remember how difficult they can be. They would always come first and frankly thats the way it should be for a man whom wants to have custody. Children always come first unless you are married, then the spouse is the most important. And that could have been a problem with the fella in the past, not enough respect for the spouse. Nope. Im pretty firm about that.

2/12/2013 6:18:37 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
hotlips8310
Memphis, TN
34, joined Jun. 2012

I would date a single father.

2/12/2013 1:42:26 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
marie444444
Spring, TX
49, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from littl_cowgirl:
Of course. ESPECIALLY if they live with him.

Being a good father is VERY sexy (IMO).

Perfect response...

2/12/2013 4:55:36 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
mzjuliem
Moreno Valley, CA
53, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from lyndymoon:
As a single parent, I can honestly say that you ladies who are not are right...for those without children, or older, it's hard to be patient and understanding because the child/ren come first and there are times when we can't help but to cancel a date at the last moment, or can't do something spontaneous, like a weekend trip, and definitely have to time having sex to when the kiddos are at school or sleeping...lol

I would definitely date a single dad, cause at least he'll be understanding when I have to be the one to cancel at the last moment...etc.

I agree....but my family life with kids are kept separate from my dating life. Luckily for me, my ex doesn't date, so the kids can be with him anytime.
I've never dated a single father with full custody, but I'd give it a try, because as a single mother, I know I could be more understanding of their situation.

2/12/2013 5:39:46 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
shortlillady
Indianapolis, IN
42, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from xashax:
Yeah but Im forty so most men my age or older are gonna have past relationship baggage and the progeny, either younger or older.
- First let me say, xashax, never would have guessed you were 40! Kudos to you. As a mom myself, whole my kids are older, I'ld expect that a man be willing to date me with my kids so yes, I would date a man with kids as well

2/12/2013 7:16:16 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
sharonorahs2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,122)
Wilmington, NC
51, joined Jul. 2012

Yes, I would. I also would never say anything bad about thier mother. In fact, in most cases the child's mother is not half as bad as the father has made her out to be.

2/25/2013 12:57:30 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
cheechako63
Anchorage, AK
53, joined Jan. 2013

Dating a single father is fine as long as he isn't looking for a free babysitter. I'm older but my last boyfriend had grandchidren (as I do) and we spent plenty of weekends doing things all together. Kept the weekdays and some weekends for ourselves.

2/25/2013 2:50:22 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
kookienkream
Los Angeles, CA
29, joined Feb. 2013

maybe just because he has kids doesn't mean he knows how to take care of them and just because he has kids doesnt mean he knows how to take care of me or himself but then again if he is putting to much attention into me then them then i really wont but then if he knows how to maintain both attention equally including his self then hell yeah why not? them kids is goin need a real women an they life some day..

2/25/2013 10:38:46 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

I will not take on someone else's responsibility.

2/25/2013 7:39:39 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
28, joined May. 2011

here's my take on dating a single father in my age bracket. there are two types:

A. the ones who married young, had a kid/children, she got ill or a car accident, whatever, and he was widowed

B. the ones who f**ked around, without taking life or their future seriously, and wound up with a kid

I took my education/career seriously, establishing myself, becoming something. I was very driven in that regard. I have found a majority of the time the young men who fall under category B are so far different from me and my lifestyle (they're still struggling with their jobs at mcdonalds, don't have a career plan, don't have future plans, oh but wait, they're good with their kid), that we just would't jive

The ones that fall under category A are generally more matched to me, they were just ready to settle sooner than I ever have been

2/26/2013 9:56:34 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
balli4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,190)
County Antrim, N. Ireland
United Kingdom
41, joined Jun. 2011

Well raised kids is fine. Crazy exes No Thanks.

2/26/2013 10:15:46 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes ---- as long as they were over the age of 35 and knew their place.

2/28/2013 6:46:48 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
vomeli
Huntington Beach, CA
29, joined Oct. 2012

I would be hesitant to now. Not because I don't like kids, but because of the exact opposite. I was in a relationship with a man for 2 years. I fell in love with him. And his kids. Our relationship ended and I miss THEM dearly. I'm still very heartbroken that I don't have the right to see them again and I'm not sure if I ever will.

3/1/2013 7:55:00 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

ladymjane
Louisville, KY
53, joined Feb. 2013

NO...NO...NO!! been there, done that...NEVER AGAIN!!! I raised my child, not about to play mommy to someone else's!!!

3/12/2013 5:33:32 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
tasha214
Norristown, PA
26, joined Mar. 2013

Yes

3/13/2013 9:51:45 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

nklauste
Baudette, MN
30, joined Jul. 2012

Yes, I would.

3/14/2013 9:10:11 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
scarlettxxx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Mesa, AZ
54, joined Oct. 2011

I would.

3/14/2013 9:12:38 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

cozynursenj
High Bridge, NJ
32, joined Oct. 2012

I don't get the double standard myself.

If he has kids fine with me whether they live with him or not.

3/17/2013 9:35:47 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

nicoletrans
Lake Geneva, WI
21, joined Mar. 2013

Sure I would I love kids! And frankly would take the responsibility

3/19/2013 1:36:19 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
jolinwang
Rosemead, CA
38, joined Mar. 2013

I will never date a single father ! I was married a man with two kids, even they were not with us but never stop the problems ! So maybe I am selfish , I really don't think I can be with a man has kid . Too tired of it!

3/19/2013 4:52:38 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

uniqueazgirl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,279)
Chino Valley, AZ
39, joined Dec. 2012

Yes I would date a single father.

3/26/2013 3:18:33 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
mzjuliem
Moreno Valley, CA
53, joined Jan. 2013

Yes, why not??

4/7/2013 5:58:51 PM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
babigurl1718
Mountain Top, PA
22, joined Feb. 2013

Yes I eould

4/8/2013 1:01:23 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

As I have previously stated, Yes, I would ... but I would wonder why a man in my age bracket has his grown kids living with him.

4/11/2013 6:51:21 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
xeris
County Antrim, N. Ireland
United Kingdom
41, joined Apr. 2013

No

4/13/2013 7:48:52 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
beth747
Mesa, AZ
54, joined Apr. 2013

I would if it was workable.

4/22/2013 2:35:37 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  
lostinwords
Church Hill, TN
52, joined Apr. 2013

Definitely! And I was quite shocked a few years ago when I was on a forum and found out how many women wouldn't date a single father. I had some really wonderful relationships with single fathers. If you're a single mom, dating a single father is a double bonus because each of you understand the time and money constraints. A single father probably has a heart, and I'd bet that if they were tested as a group that they would tend to treat women with more respect than single men living without kids.

4/22/2013 9:23:22 AM Would you date a single father(children living with him)?  

tamster13
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (50,943)
Nanticoke, PA
51, joined Mar. 2013

I would date a single father, regardless of whether they live with him or not, as long as he is responsible and an active part of his children's lives.