Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

HER also has all the most current LGBTQ+ news and content material so you can stay up to date with almost everything taking place in the LGBTQ+ world. michigan dating Right here are the top rated ideas from Tinder on how to have the finest dating app profile. On JSwipe, you enter a short bio, your education, and your age. locanto reno Although lots of users turn to Tinder for casual meet ups, other folks have discovered longterm really like right here.

megapersonals

I told him he had a thing hanging from his nose and he got all defensive and cut the date short. singles in vernon bc Obtaining out what someone s is can aid you get an initial notion of how they matured, or not, into the individual that is chatting with you currently. This question is a greater way of asking your date what they do for a living. fdny speed dating Therefore, no registration rooms for up is necessary to chat on the web at yesichat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/28/2013 3:39:59 PM Getting started, want your input  

shadow999991
Beech Creek, PA
27, joined Sep. 2012

hey guys, I’m just starting out trying to get a few pounds. my plans to start eating right and get some running and cardio in to help lose some weight, than hit up the gym after I’ve lost some to build up muscle. reason being I’ve heard if you don’t lose the fat first the muscle builds under the fat making you look bigger. Here's a list of what I’m trying to do diet wise to help lose weight and wanted to get a few more pointers form people, and i also had some questions about some things.

1.) I'm trying to ad a fruit/ veggie to each meal

2.) trying to get a small breakfast in each morning before work

3.) replacing my soda with tea and water(wanted to ask is sweet and low bad for dieting? i normally only use on packet with each cup of tea, also mio yes? no?)

4.) cutting back on sweets and replacing it with apple or kiwi ( wanted to know if the fiber one brownies where bad, I’ve had some fiber problem in the past and having ONE of these a day has seemed to help? and there’s not a lot of info on the internet about them, or if i see something, someone contradicts it on the same page)

5.)watching portion size

6.) trying to cut back on all breads, and instead have brown rice (read its a lot better for you than white and whole wheat bread)

7.)although i haven’t found any yet, not even plain on coconuts (pain of living in a small town), I’m planning on trying to ad coconut juice in on a bi daily bases (again read its really good for you)

so if anyone has any input, or wanted to answer a questions I had that'd be great. or if you wanted to let me know not to do something on my list, I’m just going on articles I’ve read and hear say so any helps appreciated. thank you in advance.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/28/2013 3:53:29 PM Getting started, want your input  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (270,802)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP ~~ Quite a shopping list you have going there.

And you come on a dating site to ask for help in getting started with the correct physical exercise regimen for your specific goals?

Asking for advise from a bunch of computer posting geeks on health issues is like trying to get them to stop gorging their faces with cake and cookies while stroking the keypad all day.

If you are serious in your goals then seek the guidance of a trained professional.

Good luck.

1/28/2013 3:55:33 PM Getting started, want your input  

shadow999991
Beech Creek, PA
27, joined Sep. 2012

well it is the health and fitness section, plus people on the internet arnt all that bad if you ignore half of them. plus isnt part of dating taking care of yourself?

1/28/2013 11:57:11 PM Getting started, want your input  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

In your case, you were misinformed about looking fatter if you don't lose fat first. If you build muscle first, you'll actually look LEANER because more muscle will displace the amount of fat that you do have. Meaning, more muscle will spread your fat thin, making you leaner. Whatever you do, don't lose weight right now - build muscle first.

As far as eating healthy, a good rule is to mainly stick to what's available on the outer perimeter of the supermarket. There you find mostly natural foods such as vegetables, fruits, lean meats, dairy, eggs, etc. Whole grains are also good, such as whole grain bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat pancake flour, etc. But white flour carbs aren't so bad if you're including fruits and vegetables in your diet because fruits and veggies provide fiber, and slow the digestion of the white flour foods.

1/29/2013 4:17:59 AM Getting started, want your input  
rdeffley
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,155)
San Jose, CA
36, joined Sep. 2009

^^^^
Agreed..

I will also add that if you truly want to lose fat you should train like a sprinter. Ever look at the body of a marathon runner vs a sprinter? The marathon runner is skinny, with no muscle tone, a higher percentage of body fat, and they are often injury prone. Sprinters on the other hand are always lean and muscular. They rely on strength training and high intensity anaerobic cardio work.

You can also get great results just from doing body weight training. I have seen great results doing burpees (squat hands to ground, kick back into a push up position, do a full push-up, kick legs in, and jump out of the bottom as high as you can), pull-ups/chin-ups, and running sprints 3x a week.

1/29/2013 11:57:29 AM Getting started, want your input  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

oooooooo .... You guys that all into that healthy eating and muscle talk ... just makes me proud to be a woman.

1/29/2013 4:46:22 PM Getting started, want your input  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
39, joined May. 2011

Sorry but strength training isn't just for men. Women should do it as well. Not only is it good for fat loss but it also helps prevent osteoporosis which is more common in women than in men.

1/29/2013 8:24:34 PM Getting started, want your input  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

no one said anything about strength training being just for men ........ it is a compliment to men that they are willing to work with each other in order to offer guidance to a young man trying to find his way ..... this is not a platform statement for a women's equality debate...... tyvm

1/29/2013 9:04:39 PM Getting started, want your input  
outofthebluesky
Parker, CO
39, joined May. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:
no one said anything about strength training being just for men ........ it is a compliment to men that they are willing to work with each other in order to offer guidance to a young man trying to find his way ..... this is not a platform statement for a women's equality debate...... tyvm

No one said anything about women's equality other than you. I was merely stating that women have a lot to gain from strength training as well.

2/1/2013 4:38:29 AM Getting started, want your input  
yabba_dabba_doo
Durham, NC
40, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from josecuervosilv:
In your case, you were misinformed about looking fatter if you don't lose fat first. If you build muscle first, you'll actually look LEANER because more muscle will displace the amount of fat that you do have. Meaning, more muscle will spread your fat thin, making you leaner. Whatever you do, don't lose weight right now - build muscle first.

As far as eating healthy, a good rule is to mainly stick to what's available on the outer perimeter of the supermarket. There you find mostly natural foods such as vegetables, fruits, lean meats, dairy, eggs, etc. Whole grains are also good, such as whole grain bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat pancake flour, etc. But white flour carbs aren't so bad if you're including fruits and vegetables in your diet because fruits and veggies provide fiber, and slow the digestion of the white flour foods.

2/1/2013 8:50:43 PM Getting started, want your input  

shadow999991
Beech Creek, PA
27, joined Sep. 2012

know its been a week or so, but wanted to say thank you guys for seting that straight.
guess I'll be hitting the gym. thanks agian

2/4/2013 11:58:07 PM Getting started, want your input  

vablues
Blacksburg, VA
33, joined Jan. 2013

I honestly would recommend trying to find a deal on a personal trainer for just 1 or 2 sessions to get you started with a workout plan and an evaluation. There's a lot of garbage on the Internet about fitness so I would recommend getting some help from someone with experience.

Personally, I've been mostly sedentary for the past 10 years and just starting going back to the gym is weird. Having a trainer helps a lot.

Advice wise, I would agree with the other person who said not to worry about losing fat first. If you start building lean muscle mass you will be burning calories faster than just doing cardio alone. If you're going to go it alone then I would recommend finding some good books on fitness and nutrition from a reliable source.

I personally have been staying away from all artificial sweeteners since I don't really trust them. You can always put some honey in your tea if you need it a little sweeter.

Breakfast is important, and I'm guilty of skipping it too. This is what I've read: skipping breakfast slows down your metabolism and sends your body the wrong signals if you're trying to lose weight and get in shape.