Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tempe hookups

Websites like OkCupid that only let you contact members if you have both liked or swiped suitable on each and every other also remove undesirable messages. single men toronto I felt like 2021 was going to be the very best year of my life, planning for pregnancy and had already created plans to get my IUD out, I had zero symptoms. I would stick to the perform, pub, pals of buddies or hobbies as possible sources of partners Hey guys, I am glad to be here and share my expertise with you! Also I teach a handful of guys how to send targeted traffic. rubratings las vegas You have never ever been a lot more vulnerable than you are nowadays.

better than craigslist for hookups

There s also no way for catfish to get onto this app. clearwater hookups When a match is produced, it may be best not to retain a long period of communication by way of chat or text. Hello Guys everyone applying snapchat traffic for adult dating ? Hey, I am new into CPA, I would like to operate on CPA dating niche. cityxguide maui More than pumpkin pie, I saw my boyfriend s brother s dog drag anything tiny along the floor and drop it in the middle of the living space.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/10/2013 8:04:43 AM Jon jones the best of all time  
mustsee75
Harpursville, NY
33, joined Jan. 2013

JON JONES will go down as 1 of the best of all time all time in his weight class nobody in that weight class can beat him MAYBE dan hendo can maybe beat him if he gets clip,ed with the Hbomb besides that there is nobody good right now to do it that weight class is very weak right now soonen give me a break

my top fight,ers
JON JONES
DAN HERDERSON
NATE DAIZ
ALDO
ANDERSON SILVA
RANDY COUTORE

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/10/2013 4:14:35 PM Jon jones the best of all time  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2011

2/11/2013 1:06:11 PM Jon jones the best of all time  

jayrough
Meriden, CT
28, joined Aug. 2012

wow of all time? idk about that...every dog has its day and and he hasn't been champion for that long yet.

2/25/2013 6:46:08 PM Jon jones the best of all time  

ericr64
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,511)
Mount Pleasant, MI
52, joined Jun. 2007

Quote from jsd89:
I just need to see him and Anderson Silva go at it once

That would be a HUGE money bout and exciting as hell to watch. I knew JBJ was going to be big after watching him toss stephen Bonnar around like a little girl. This is a thread from about 4 years ago. https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-32805-166.htm

[Edited 2/25/2013 6:47:24 PM ]

2/27/2013 10:01:49 PM Jon jones the best of all time  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,235)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

2/28/2013 10:46:48 PM Jon jones the best of all time  

tank3001
Huntsville, AL
37, joined May. 2011

As of now, Jon Jones is the best in his class got a few years under his belt but you have two legendary MMA fighters at the very bottom of your list both Anderson Silvia and Randy Couture record speaks for itself.

3/2/2013 2:51:42 AM Jon jones the best of all time  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/3/2013 2:10:11 AM Jon jones the best of all time  
takis247
Over 1,000 Posts (1,870)
Spring, TX
23, joined Dec. 2012

Anderson Silva

4/3/2013 3:35:02 AM Jon jones the best of all time  

deezyhaze
Macomb, MI
27, joined Mar. 2013

Watch him get dominated by chael sonnen

4/14/2013 11:36:15 PM Jon jones the best of all time  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP

4/16/2013 12:50:50 AM Jon jones the best of all time  
stephen_m_31
Little Silver, NJ
29, joined Dec. 2012

I believe Jose Aldo is the best. Pound for pound. He's so dynamic and no one has came close to beating him. He's on a tear!

4/16/2013 1:34:51 AM Jon jones the best of all time  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/19/2013 11:59:14 AM Jon jones the best of all time  
1983davejams
Fraser, MI
34, joined Apr. 2013

I believe John Cena and Jason Statham are the best fighters!

Velasquez is tough too but he's no John Cena

4/28/2013 7:59:43 PM Jon jones the best of all time  

joezay
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Sep. 2010

I knew he'd beat Sonnen. The match was really good but sucks it didn't last long. Can't get that toe breaking replay out of my head

4/29/2013 4:23:55 AM Jon jones the best of all time  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

not yet but he could be...in his weight class. he will move up to heavy weight after he clears out the division, and will do well there.
right now top of the list are george st. pierre and anderson silva. figure george for one more title defense and then a super fight with anderson. that will be a bigger pay day than jones verse silva. jones last title defense against sonnen was a flop as far as interest goes. no one really likes either of them personally. both arrogant a**holes.
i would pay to see jones and belfort one more time. if belfort comes in healthy and more time to prepare it will be a better fight than the last one. try to remember how close vitor came to breaking jon's arm(and vitor went in to fight injured: cracked rib). the mis take i saw vitor make was not attacking jon's other arm. his corner blew it on that one.
by the way, how could think nate diaz belongs on the same list as those guys. he has never won a title. i would catagorize him as "B" class of elite fighters right along with nick diaz, micheal bizbing and cheal sonnen. plus all three are annoying as shit to listen to. a bunch of entitled cry babies looking for excuses as to why they aren't the champ.

4/29/2013 7:44:52 AM Jon jones the best of all time  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from dragonstar01:
not yet but he could be...in his weight class. he will move up to heavy weight after he clears out the division, and will do well there.
right now top of the list are george st. pierre and anderson silva. figure george for one more title defense and then a super fight with anderson. that will be a bigger pay day than jones verse silva. jones last title defense against sonnen was a flop as far as interest goes. no one really likes either of them personally. both arrogant a**holes.
i would pay to see jones and belfort one more time. if belfort comes in healthy and more time to prepare it will be a better fight than the last one. try to remember how close vitor came to breaking jon's arm(and vitor went in to fight injured: cracked rib). the mis take i saw vitor make was not attacking jon's other arm. his corner blew it on that one.
by the way, how could think nate diaz belongs on the same list as those guys. he has never won a title. i would catagorize him as "B" class of elite fighters right along with nick diaz, micheal bizbing and cheal sonnen. plus all three are annoying as shit to listen to. a bunch of entitled cry babies looking for excuses as to why they aren't the champ.

Jones in the HW division may be interesting to see.

4/29/2013 11:39:10 AM Jon jones the best of all time  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from usernamelast:
Jones in the HW division may be interesting to see.
dana is already planning it. he is tall enough to put on another 30 pd.s. he would be way to fast for anybody in that division i think.