Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tampa hookups

Our most important priority is the wellbeing of our customers. wa dating If they also express an interest in you through Secret Crush, Facebook will match you up. If they reply with some thing humorous, you know you are in for a great chat. locanto lancaster But then cyber safety wasn t a massive concern in the early days of digitisation.

datehookup search

But as soon as you commence undertaking some kind of project, you get so a lot extra information on the person and their perform style, she says. sarasota lesbian The platform does not use a matching scheme, alternatively, it is a huge venue of private advertisements. We appreciate the interest, even if it is virtual, Fields says. omegle random chat kik Grace McCormick was in a new connection with a family friend when the pandemic hit, and believed signs pointed to a promising future with her boyfriend.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/20/2013 9:28:37 AM Is racism alive in America?  
dogman3xw
Grand Prairie, TX
44, joined Dec. 2007

Is racism alive in America? I'd like to think that is not, But the more I look at the news The more I see it is alive and well. If people Are upset about Obama and they're upset about Hispanics . And nobody talks about the fact that Bush is the one that put us in all of this mess.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/20/2013 2:26:07 PM Is racism alive in America?  

jess1873
Redwood Falls, MN
30, joined Feb. 2013

Racism is very much alive in America... Unfortunately... people need to learn that we are all human beings created equal we just look different... nothing wrong with that!

2/20/2013 6:28:06 PM Is racism alive in America?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

There is nothing wrong with that. There is also a lot of wrong with some other issues. For example, why compare Obama and Bush? To be racially neutral we must take each at his own measure. Consider the crimes of Charles Manson and those of Jeffrey Dammer? Who cares if one is worse than the other? Both were "bad". Both were kinda messed up, won't you agree?

So why is copmparing one politician to another a question of who is worse? Bush can't blame losing the country to Obama anymore than Obama can continue to blame Bush for "his problems". That is silly.

At some point one has to take ownership and responsibility for themselves. Blaming others for your misfortunes is just a way of evading your own shortcomings whatever they may be. This "blaming" crap is simply stupid.

2/20/2013 8:20:05 PM Is racism alive in America?  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

it sure is,,,just be white and try to walk through east okla city/west memphis/south atlanta/south chicago/anywhere outside the tourist areas in washington d.c./compton/the bronx/east dallas,,,,yes sir,racism is alive and well

only dont talk about that part or you will be called a racist

2/20/2013 9:06:52 PM Is racism alive in America?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from dogman3xw:
Is racism alive in America? I'd like to think that is not, But the more I look at the news The more I see it is alive and well. If people Are upset about Obama and they're upset about Hispanics . And nobody talks about the fact that Bush is the one that put us in all of this mess.

what planet have you been on? people have been shouting at the top of their lungs 'about the fact that bush is the one that put us in all of this mess' for a dozen years and barak has been leading the chior. it's threads like this that keep racism alive in america. no president has the power to prevent 'all of this mess' as i assume you're calling the economy and it race hasn't a f**king thing to do with it. imagine if nobody ever brought up race? suppose we all just shut the f**k up about color, race, sexuality and everything else that makes each of us unique in our own way? i think race would become history. a hundred years people would be sitting around wondering what all the talk was about black folks, mexicans, gays, muslims and jews? what did they figure out first? people are people? the earth isn't flat?

2/20/2013 11:22:36 PM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

yes it is. Only problem, is it is from all sides to all sides. Not just from one or ther other, racism to universal.

2/24/2013 10:45:21 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No. But those idiots who practice the art are.

2/24/2013 11:53:44 PM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dogman3xw:

So help me out here. How did we jump from racism too Bush? You really ought not blame bush, he's a white guy and that would be reverse racism.

2/25/2013 2:10:57 PM Is racism alive in America?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jokethem:
yes it is. Only problem, is it is from all sides to all sides. Not just from one or ther other, racism to universal.

The absolute truth is racism will always exist as long as people walk the Earth and come from a different part of the world, culture or religion or lack of religion.

2/27/2013 11:46:31 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No ... but unfortunately racists are.

2/28/2013 8:13:57 PM Is racism alive in America?  
dogman3xw
Grand Prairie, TX
44, joined Dec. 2007

See that's one of the problems. Where I respect your thought about bush and Obama. I wasn't talking about race. I was just pointing out that when bush took office after Clinton. There was a surplus , I was just pointing out the fact that the way people are doging Obama. The country is acting like he's the one that got us into this budget mess he inherited the problems from bush. That's all I ment by that statement.

2/28/2013 8:39:27 PM Is racism alive in America?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

It is alive because certain groups will not let it die or the will be out of a job. If you listen to the media, America has the worst racist problem in the world and yet Obama got reelected.

The truth is there is some racism if you look for it but most Americans go out their way not to offend someone. Many of us have friends that are another race and some of us have dated people of another race.

As long as there is money to be made and power to gain by blaming ever bad thing to racism, we will not hear the end of it.

2/28/2013 8:43:33 PM Is racism alive in America?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from dogman3xw:
See that's one of the problems. Where I respect your thought about bush and Obama. I wasn't talking about race. I was just pointing out that when bush took office after Clinton. There was a surplus , I was just pointing out the fact that the way people are doging Obama. The country is acting like he's the one that got us into this budget mess he inherited the problems from bush. That's all I ment by that statement.
Obama is partly responsible. Congress decides how much money to spend and on what, Obama was a senator and when he took office he support more of the things that happen under Bush but at a faster rate. Truth is both the GOP and dems are responsible for this mess.

3/2/2013 3:02:00 AM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Are you talking Nascar here, OP?

3/3/2013 10:10:54 AM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

related question to thread title. I am a white person with a name typical of a black person. I cannot prove this but several times in my life I have been passed up for jobs that I am 100% qualified for and without even an interview. Is this possible?

3/3/2013 1:14:20 PM Is racism alive in America?  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jokethem:

I agree, As I live in topeka ks, its the home of Brown vs.Board of Education. Brown won. It was about equal education and better schools. But it took years for the Board to act. They act on it when the deadline was coming for action. But instead of providing neighborhood schools, they built 3 new schools and started bussing kids to school. In my opinion It broke down our neighborhoods. When I was a kid I walked to school and people in the neighborhood knew who I was. Today I don't know any of the kids in my neighborhood. Also the eastside schools were very proactive with their kids, I used to go to the football games. I sensed the unity of very many people from the eastside. now all of our communities are crumbling, because they didn't give the eastside their new schools!

3/3/2013 5:53:40 PM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

so lay, do you believe racism today is not just white on black but also black on white? The same with Mexicans? Or do you believe that racism only flows one way?

3/3/2013 6:39:47 PM Is racism alive in America?  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

It flows both ways, all ways. Remember how the Irish and Germans were treated when they migrated here?It was the English that dicriminated. what about the american Indians oh and the japeneese all in in our us history.When you say i'm gonna jerry rig it, thats slang for a german. It will go on and on!

3/4/2013 12:49:35 PM Is racism alive in America?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

What about racism against ones own race? I knew a black girl that hated blacks.

3/4/2013 4:24:00 PM Is racism alive in America?  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Most racism is really just ethnic phobia if I can coin a phrase....
ethnic bias, standards, double standards,stereotyping, etc. is what
really drives this dynamic. However it aligns itself racially because
visual tagging is our most immediate ID process. I have a good friend,
half irish half black with some amerindian 3 gens back, and on the phone
you would likely picture a white jersey kid from catholic school.
However I have personally witnessed white, black, and hispanic people
speak street jive to him at first meet-based on his skin and face,
because we were both wearing company uniforms.... same as people think
they recognize me from nyc with "Hey, vinnie!(sal,tony,bennie,vito etc)
based on my physical looks alone.. better to assess people by their
words, actions, and manners first.... one of the reasons obama was
electable is his glib, well-spoken vocabulary that defies ethnic profile...

3/5/2013 1:06:15 AM Is racism alive in America?  

dee0991
Atlanta, GA
26, joined Feb. 2013

I believe it is because it is apart of the ripple effect of slavery Wichita still affects us but what I have grown to believe is that humanity is being manipulated by a out side force it makes no since for life froms as social as humans to act in the manner

3/6/2013 11:40:01 AM Is racism alive in America?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from dee0991:
I believe it is because it is apart of the ripple effect of slavery Wichita still affects us but what I have grown to believe is that humanity is being manipulated by a out side force it makes no since for life froms as social as humans to act in the manner

Have you been reading "Transhumanism, A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas" by Joseph P. Farrel and Scott D de Hart? They belive that humanity was created and has been controlled from the beginning by an alien and that the world today is being controlled by secret societies connected to the first alchemists.

3/18/2013 9:45:49 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No.

3/18/2013 9:46:15 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

... but racism sure is, shamefully.

3/20/2013 12:27:45 AM Is racism alive in America?  

newtexan701
Jacksonville, FL
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pentopaper:
it sure is,,,just be white and try to walk through east okla city/west memphis/south atlanta/south chicago/anywhere outside the tourist areas in washington d.c./compton/the bronx/east dallas,,,,yes sir,racism is alive and well

only dont talk about that part or you will be called a racist

yep!

3/20/2013 9:17:05 AM Is racism alive in America?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

is 'mexican' a race now?

3/20/2013 11:34:34 AM Is racism alive in America?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Racism and discrimination are different but they go hand in hand. "Mexican" is not a race, but it is considered by some to be the source of an unwelcome and illegal invasion. That breeds discrimination rather than racism. In that context introducing racism into it is merely an argument of last resort for avocates of open borders.

There is nothing wrong with discrimination. It is widely used legally and effectively by government and private organizations alike (boy scouts, girl scouts, churches,fraternal organizations, advocay groups, etc.). However, "racism" is certainly immoral. By tying it to illegal immigration progressives attempt to legitimize their arguments even though no there is no definitive or valid connection to be made.

I find it interesting that liberals view American wars overseas as invasions but don't see illegal immigration as the same thing. It is curious because to qualify as an "invasion" the invader must have the intent to permanent occupy the conquored land. The US always leaves after an overseas military operation and returns sovernity to whoever was there. In the case of illegal immigration illegals actually occupy and establish their own permanent geographical and cultural communities here with no intention of leaving and every intention of changing things. By definition illegal immigration and "amnesty" programs technically qualify as supporting an invasion.

The progressive liberal mind is an interesting contradiction in logic and perception of reality. That's why their utopian ideas never work in real life.

3/20/2013 8:30:58 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

..... ahhh ... you Latinos know you are swift of foot ....

3/21/2013 9:34:38 PM Is racism alive in America?  
planelover33410
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
34, joined Jan. 2013

Damn trolls

Must be young, how the f can u blame racism on Bush

You are so young you must not remember things like oj or rodney king....n bad racist stuff way before bush...

3/22/2013 1:44:29 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

So oldtimer ... You are saying that the younguns are more racist than the "oldsters", or what?

3/23/2013 11:04:59 AM Is racism alive in America?  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

The use of "Racism" to divide the population and keep them from forming a strong enough group to make a political difference.

Racism, and the division of peoples has become the primary tool of the "Capitalist Elite."

By insuring your middle class fear of your neighbor. and reinforcing the false belief that the Capitalist "Pill" will make you Safer/Better. They insure their continued control of your life!!

3/23/2013 11:43:18 AM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cowboy4672:
The use of "Racism" to divide the population and keep them from forming a strong enough group to make a political difference.

Racism, and the division of peoples has become the primary tool of the "Capitalist Elite."

By insuring your middle class fear of your neighbor. and reinforcing the false belief that the Capitalist "Pill" will make you Safer/Better. They insure their continued control of your life!!

Then by you, demo's are capitalist. Division is their platform

3/23/2013 1:53:40 PM Is racism alive in America?  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Capitalism is not a political party.

It is the belief that the acquiring of the most, (Toy's/Money) before one dies is the only reason for life. (Ayn Rand) The acquiring of said toy's should not be hindered by the unimportant distractions! Said distractions may be eliminated at the whim of the capitalist, and it is of no consequence!!

In a pure capitalist society, Only one wins and he has everything!!

3/23/2013 5:55:27 PM Is racism alive in America?  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
related question to thread title. I am a white person with a name typical of a black person. I cannot prove this but several times in my life I have been passed up for jobs that I am 100% qualified for and without even an interview. Is this possible?

The name you are referring to comes from the real old cinamas.My grandmother told me that is why she gave my Father the same name...middle name

3/23/2013 6:01:59 PM Is racism alive in America?  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Racism and discrimination are different but they go hand in hand. "Mexican" is not a race, but it is considered by some to be the source of an unwelcome and illegal invasion. That breeds discrimination rather than racism. In that context introducing racism into it is merely an argument of last resort for avocates of open borders.

There is nothing wrong with discrimination. It is widely used legally and effectively by government and private organizations alike (boy scouts, girl scouts, churches,fraternal organizations, advocay groups, etc.). However, "racism" is certainly immoral. By tying it to illegal immigration progressives attempt to legitimize their arguments even though no there is no definitive or valid connection to be made.

I find it interesting that liberals view American wars overseas as invasions but don't see illegal immigration as the same thing. It is curious because to qualify as an "invasion" the invader must have the intent to permanent occupy the conquored land. The US always leaves after an overseas military operation and returns sovernity to whoever was there. In the case of illegal immigration illegals actually occupy and establish their own permanent geographical and cultural communities here with no intention of leaving and every intention of changing things. By definition illegal immigration and "amnesty" programs technically qualify as supporting an invasion.

The progressive liberal mind is an interesting contradiction in logic and perception of reality. That's why their utopian ideas never work in real life.

Boy you are long winded!

3/23/2013 6:47:49 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

jeesh ............. I reckon.

3/23/2013 7:49:12 PM Is racism alive in America?  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Have you noticed that the more Bull........ they pile on, the smaller or non existent the "Pearl" is??

Ie: all those words and pure bulls_______!!

Not a single fact!

3/23/2013 9:19:23 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

That seems to be a popular trend on internet sites, doesn't it?

3/24/2013 1:58:27 AM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

might get some pearls if the subject wasn't a warmed over rehash of the hundreds before it.

3/25/2013 9:19:54 AM Is racism alive in America?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

It lives!

The victims are the persecuted, but it is important to identify the real persecutors.

Could it be those that stand to benefit from the misery of the "oppresed"?

Obama will be known as the great divider.

Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson encourage it because without it they would be without cushy jobs and rediculous incomes.

Liberals continue to grow the ranks of the oppressed as it is their power base. They "nurture" the "oppressed" into inescapable government programs making them completely dependent on anything but personal responsibility and clawing their way out. Without the oppressed a liberal couldn't win an election to dog catcher.

Sure it lives, but who actually nurtures it?

3/25/2013 12:59:03 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Is a subject ever "rehashed" when some have not engaged in the exchange?

Racism, the act of racism, do an injustice to all ... including the so-called racist.

3/25/2013 6:32:49 PM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
Is a subject ever "rehashed" when some have not engaged in the exchange?

Racism, the act of racism, do an injustice to all ... including the so-called racist.

Do we continue to enslave people when some have not been slaves?

3/25/2013 8:12:43 PM Is racism alive in America?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from laylaloo:
Boy you are long winded!

Long winded but right. I rarely offer nebulous drivel or cliches to explain facts. Providing facts can be uncomfortably long-winded.

3/25/2013 9:22:42 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Define "slaves" and "enslaved", Joke. And define in what context you wish to pursue this conversation, please.

4/14/2013 8:39:39 PM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

And how many times in how many ways do we have to talk about the human race being racist?

4/14/2013 11:42:36 PM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/15/2013 8:26:10 PM Is racism alive in America?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

you shake your head about what? American is a racist nation. So is the UK, all of Europe, Asia, the middle east etc.. So what? Racism is a business, it gives politicians something to be re-elected on, its something for the "news" to report and it is good to brain wash people with to keep divisions going.

4/15/2013 9:01:30 PM Is racism alive in America?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

Ask people that moved here from other countries and they don't see it. In two generations we went from Jim Crow laws to electing a black, who is mixed, as the prez. Many people now have a close friend of another race and interracial marriage is on the rise. Sure you'll find some people that are but there is no racism strong enough to stop people from achieving the American.

4/16/2013 1:42:05 AM Is racism alive in America?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Racism is NOT alive in America. Racists are alive in America.

4/16/2013 4:23:22 PM Is racism alive in America?  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

Racism has been around since people were people.

Is it going anywhere?

No.

Ever notice how people would marry into their own people and keep track of the bloodlines so long ago?

There was a reason for that.