Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Quickly enough, my summer became me, glued to a screen and entirely enamored with talking to this boy. utah personals (Mortified, I by no means ate there once more. She met him just prior to COVID arrived in March, and they had already enjoyed a romantic Valentine s Day evening at the opera home. how to use omegle video on iphone A couple of years ago, 34 year old entrepreneur and disability rights activist Nipun Malhotra and his date found themselves finding reprimanded outdoors the disabled toilet by the staff of a top Delhi hotel.

privatedelight mobile

You get a notification whenever somebody likes your profile or sends you a match. daytona beach dating I didn t know it was possible for people today to be so horrendous at conversation. Post your issues and get tips from other members. is yesbackpage legit Her car or truck has broken down, and she demands a jump.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/26/2008 5:17:25 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
whynotgrl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,895)
Durham, NC

Well, does drugs, drinks, smokes, lies about income..

these are just a few...

I could go on and on but then I may sound like
I am too picky.

10/27/2008 2:29:35 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,144)
Sacramento, CA

Fat slob, belly hanging out, wearing shorts... some guy messaged me today with the handle of "lovetits"... does
he really think I want to even speak to a man called "lovetits?" What a jerk. Then he put xxxoooo for a goodbye...
go kiss the toilet seat, bud! You sure ain't kissin' me!

10/29/2008 12:25:21 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

maddoser
Over 1,000 Posts (1,758)
Vincennes, IN

sick!! lol

if a guy has kids, it's a no go. I'm 25, don't have kids. don't want to raise someone elses....

10/29/2008 3:36:30 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

wolfstar7
Apollo, PA

Tall men, I know that sounds silly, but I;m short 5'2, & I'm also getting e-mail
from guys who are 6' & over.

11/3/2008 5:54:42 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
april1989
Syracuse, NY

if they smoke-nasty!!!
if the religion is atheist

and if they are too tall, lol I'm short.

11/5/2008 10:41:58 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

lora1208
Kokomo, IN

Several things, number one is he a Christian man.
Is he in my age range or there of
How far away, etc.
Does he smoke? I can't take smokers. (fine if they want to, just not around me)
Etc. Etc.

11/13/2008 9:09:16 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

too short, poor education, can't write

11/14/2008 1:48:13 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
ryn514
Cobourg, ON

Anyone that is not slim/slim-fit. I know.. I therefore have slim pickings right off the bat.. so be it.

12/8/2008 7:02:05 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,144)
Sacramento, CA

Any man with a beard. Any baldies. Any man who does not have command of the English language.

12/8/2008 10:06:45 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

wolfstar7
Apollo, PA

some one who tell me that he hacked into my personal e-mails here on DH. NOT

12/8/2008 6:56:11 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

beu24
Beverly Hills, CA

Deal breaker, no kids, education, and most important INCOME

Ok, ladies I am about to get bashed, but you wanted honest here goes.I will pass over a man's profile if......

1. If he has a low income
2. Has a picture of himself half dressed
3. Can not write a complete sentence.
4. Has children
5. MARRIED (this one really kills me)
6. Education
7. Height
8. Religion
9. If he smokes
10. If his profile has all caps.
11. His profile in general

I am so damn picky.

12/11/2008 12:48:09 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

weaimtoplease
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,482)
Donalsonville, GA

First is what they say about their drinking habits. And if they don't complete much of it, then I wonder just how serious they really are. Heck, it doesn't take that much time!

12/11/2008 6:22:07 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

babe_4u
Cotati, CA

Maxlite, I totally agree with you, but would add smoker to that list!

12/14/2008 10:07:06 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

justdancin
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,931)
Tomball, TX

Deal breakers? Top Ten:

1. Education... They don't have to be a rocket scientist, but hey, I admit to having several useless degrees, so give me a break. At least be able to spell and put together a grammatically correct sentence!

2. Common interests... I have 54 things on that list, can you even relate to any of them?

3. Age... I'm neither your mama, nor your nurse, so I've set myself a 6 year age limit either way.

4. Height... I prefer men to be at least 6" taller, at 5'3" that isn't a real big deal.

5. Weight... Don't say "a few extra pounds" when you look worse than I did carrying any of my 10+ pound boys ~ then say you're looking for a fit, slim woman! I lost it! On that list of interests are several forms of exercise, obviously I use them. It's a matter of self-respect, medical reasons are an exception to this, but often the weight causes the medical conditions.

6. Occupation... Doesn't say or self-employed....doing what? Unemployed doesn't cut it, I've supported enough men in my life. Starting with my first ex, who not only didn't work for 5 years, but, was selling 'my' cars, etc. for drug money. I have no problem supporting myself and my son(s) if they need help, but not an alleged partner. There are also a few occupations, I would pass on, just having dealt with members of them in the past. 'Control freaks' comes to mind.

7. Income... I don't post mine either, but it's not to hard to check that with my occupation in this state. Who's to say that anyone is telling the truth anyways.

8. Drinking... An occasional drink with dinner, etc. is fine, but, no alcoholics! Been there, done that too!

9. Religion... No muslems, etc. Their whole culture is wrapped around it.

10. Race... I don't know, I've never really dated outside of mine, except a Native American a couple of times.

I've also got on my profile that I'm not really looking, nor expecting to find anyone on here.... for obvious reasons!

just me....peace

[Edited 12/14/2008 10:14:30 AM PST]

12/14/2008 10:32:52 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

bibewoman
Washington, DC

Smoking is a deal breaker for me.