Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

All assist will be appreciated, thanks in advance. waycross ga craigslist personals Incels think about their appears to be the root of their troubles. No matter how difficult I tried to push into true human terrain over chat, and sometimes on actual life dates, I normally identified myself dragged back into a scripted dance of niceties. omegle teen nude gif Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is at present available in 19 other nations, even though there is at present no date set for its arrival to Australia.

skipthegames one night stands

Due to the fact she s sick of the modest talk, she decides to skip it and sets up her 1st date with a new match, Jack, at her favored restaurant. craigslist dating fort myers You need to have only a few standard information and facts to develop your profile on SeniorMatch. And this was sort of my gateway to meeting people today who have been like me alone and not quite social but want to meet people today, so they play an mmo. fetlife for apple If a business has a Visit Site and/or telephone quantity next to its name, this indicates that we get compensation from the organization.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/5/2009 11:26:32 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

lakc
Houston, TX

Smokers, Half Dressed Photos, Too Much Bragging, Atheist, Poor Spelling and Grammer.

1/5/2009 12:02:27 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
mssojournldy
Indianapolis, IN

I prefer caucasian, nonsmokers, at least 5' 9" in height, and a pretty nice body. Anything less is a dealbreaker for me. Those are the first things I look at in a profile, along with location. I don't do long distance.
Haven't dated within my own race for over 20 years.

1/5/2009 5:26:37 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,444)
Sacramento, CA

I don't date in my race, either. It's black hair and almond eyes, or zero! Cannot imagine sex with a man with
hair on his chest, yuck (for me, realize we are all different in this regard).

1/6/2009 5:05:15 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

jennyann68
Clarksville, AR

Children and grand children living out of their back pockets

1/13/2009 8:46:22 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

arkansasangel57
Trumann, AR

Dealbreaker for me is if they have never been married. I wonder about a man in his late forties or early fifties that has never been married. I know that doesn't mean they haven't lived with a woman but I tend to overlook them if they state never married in their profile. Too set in their ways I would think. Most older men are anyway and if they have never been married then probably more so.

1/14/2009 5:47:02 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

gwennie25
Charlotte, NC

i will not even talk to someone if i see that they are a smoker

1/14/2009 7:42:29 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
funluvromance
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,424)
Bedford, PA

1. A smoker
2. Heavy drinker
3. Looking for sex
4. Describes exactly what the woman should look like
5. A hunter
6. Any hint of being disrespectful towards people

1/14/2009 11:17:53 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

debsheart
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,931)
New Milford, CT

Quote from funluvromance:
1. A smoker
2. Heavy drinker
3. Looking for sex
5. A hunter

perfectly said Annette...
Rehabilitator Insignia - Chief Rank Pictures, Images and Photos

[Edited 1/14/2009 11:18:13 AM PST]

1/14/2009 1:34:23 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

lakc
Houston, TX

Quote from funluvromance:
1. A smoker
2. Heavy drinker
3. Looking for sex
5. A hunter

I don't mind hunters or fishermen.....their outing can be my outing....to the spa!

1/14/2009 7:44:19 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
198browneyedgrl
Aiken, SC

different religion, doesnt like kids,crude.

1/14/2009 8:16:22 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
76chances
Baker, LA

Quote from pjbeth:
I won't date a smoker, someone who drinks heavily or has a negative attitude about women. I recently saw a profile in which the guy wrote "no outspoken women, no women with b***** attitudes, women under 165 lbs" when he listed himself as average and had double chins. Needless to say, he wasn't on anyone's favorite list!

I have learned that if the guy sounds like the perfect man in the profile, he's hiding some dark secrets. i.e. ringemaster

What is he really saying about himself:
1) skinny = major physical deficencies
2) fit = skinny, no muscle (Those who think they have muscle will show you numerous topless pictures.
3) athletic = proportionately sized but no muscle
4) average = athletic (the above definition) but with a beer gut
5) a few extra pounds = actually has muscle somewhere but mixed with fat may also include a beer gut.
6) thick = 75 or more pounds overweight
7) overweight = they're not getting off the couch or ever going outside

My experience: the only guys willing to date women who are truly a few pounds overweight and overweight can be found only in 5 and 6, if they are honest.

(Little note: the guys think women that state a few pounds overweight = 100 or more pounds overweight.)

When he says looks don't mean anything but says he responds only to profiles with pictures...????

1/15/2009 8:09:11 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

linkitty
Bozeman, MT

I look to see there photo, read the profile, check the spelling, look to see what religion and political background, also how far away they are. On another site, I've gotten little emails from all over the world, I want an American Male! Not someone from Ethiopia, Russia, France, England, it's just to far away for me. The men around here are looking for hunting partners. I thought they did that with there buddies, not the women there interested in.

1/16/2009 6:55:09 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,444)
Sacramento, CA

Any "text type" spelling, ie, "u" for you turns me off for good. I love the English language and want a man who
is well-spoken, well-read, and preferably speaks other languages as well. I speak Spanish and French, and have
also studied Russian and German. I need a man who is both an intellectual, yet very physical, direct, thoughtful,
open-minded, and adventuresome. He must love nature, travel, and be willing to go to new places, try new
experiences, and eat whatever I put on the plate and call it good!

[Edited 1/16/2009 6:55:29 AM PST]

1/16/2009 10:16:53 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

redz3
Ware, MA

my dealbreakrs are:

1. If they do not have or had children. I have children so I want some one that can relate for one. Another I just feel better if they have children then you can find out how they might be with yours by seeing theirs.

2. If they want children that is a dealbreaker, Unless they have lots of cash,I had my tube tied. so to untie them would cost. Plus I do not know if I want to do that.

3. How many miles they are unless they are the one willing to travel or if things work out they be the one to move.

4. If they are only looking for fun or a one night stand they can just keep going

5. If they are to old for me or look too old for me. Like the ones that say they are 40 but look 68. I mean come on we are not dumb.

6. If you get the over all feeling the guy is up tight heartless and the type to say "suck it up I do not want to hear it"

7. If he is to skinny I like my men real men with some meat but not real heavy but can handdle hinself.

8. They needs to have a job that they will be staying with no jobless ones or ones that change jobs every six weeks.

1/24/2009 6:41:09 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

whitelillies
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,024)
Tuscaloosa, AL

Their nicknames and whether they smoke or not.