Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lonely housewife hookups

If you demand an accommodation right after confirming your appointment, please speak to your nearby Oklahoma Works office to submit your request. florida gay personals If you re attempting to obtain out how far you can go without having sinning, your focus is in the incorrect location. What happens when you happen to be considering far more and in your head is that you are not present in the moment, says Kederian. gay hookup ann arbor If they get started blaming other colleagues or the targeted traffic, nicely, this is an indication that they are not willing to take duty for their blunders.

mega classifieds

Do not complicate your profile with gleaming and fake particulars. speed dating montgomery al Even soon after several attempts to locate the fantastic match, you need to hold onto the hope that the ideal person will at some point make it into your life. Confident, it could be challenging to inform if the particular person sitting in front of you would be a viable life companion because you re only just on your very first date. bedpage houston massage The on the web dating app market place is anticipated to hit USD 290 million in revenues by 2024.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/22/2008 8:23:38 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,151)
Sacramento, CA

Going JUST BY THE PROFILE, what things would be dealbreakers!? A bald head, different religion, race, tattoos,
children, what? For me, I would not start a conversation with a man without a college degree.

Remember, we are being honest, NOT critical of what another's dealbreaker might be!!

6/22/2008 9:03:08 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
dtrail
Over 1,000 Posts (1,790)
Summerfield, FL

If they advertise their income is the biggest thing I look at. If they say they make alot of money..BS...they probably dont and is only trying to BAIT some gal that is LOOKING for a man with money. GAMES...I dont play.

Then, I look to see if they say they have a degree. And then the profile looks like it was written by an imbecile you know someone did his work for him in college....

6/22/2008 7:33:06 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
janmarie52
Allen Park, MI

A smoker........

6/22/2008 10:31:43 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

mmaru
Erie, PA

If they smoke, that's an automatic turn-down.
A really huge thing with me is profiles that use the chat speak sort of language... things like "i want 2 b wit u" and such. Or a profile with nothing personal written at all.
"Long walks on the beach." Yea, right.
I was in the habit of looking more at the posts that a guy wrote if his profile didn't immediately turn me off. Anyone who wrote a post about how all women are gold-diggers or that they only want a**holes and always pass up the nice guys like him gets dismissed in my book.

6/23/2008 6:47:01 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
lindasj
Cincinnati, OH

Look at religion,might be a wack job, no smokers,really high incomes tend to scare me off, no go if shadow figure, then glance at the profile to see if a moron wrote it. If it is readable and he's posted "rules" deleted no response.

6/23/2008 8:07:22 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,151)
Sacramento, CA

I will be honest. I don't date Caucasian men, had not been with any man except Asian since 2001. If the guy
is not Asian, I am not interested. Period. It took me 30 years of just looking at Japanese men and fantasizing
to put my dream into reality, and wish I had had the common sense and guts to have done in my 20's!!
I am not wasting my time now with any man who is not attractive to me, would rather stay single and
enjoy my yard and pets if I cannot have the man I desire! So that is the first thing I look for in the profile.

[Edited 6/23/2008 8:07:55 AM PST]

6/23/2008 10:01:48 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
lindasj
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from alicekathleen:
I will be honest. I don't date Caucasian men, had not been with any man except Asian since 2001. If the guy
is not Asian, I am not interested. Period. It took me 30 years of just looking at Japanese men and fantasizing
to put my dream into reality, and wish I had had the common sense and guts to have done in my 20's!!
I am not wasting my time now with any man who is not attractive to me, would rather stay single and
enjoy my yard and pets if I cannot have the man I desire! So that is the first thing I look for in the profile.

Hmm, I like Asian men, ah hell I like them all, I might have issues with Middle Eastern, but that is where religion comes into play. I don't want any man who thinks women are lower than him, or his goat matter of fact.

[Edited 6/23/2008 10:02:16 AM PST]

6/24/2008 11:43:12 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
chicaboom58
North Bergen, NJ

Needs to be family oriented, I am so I would like him to be also. Romantic, passionate. I also fell for pretty boys but they all knew this about themselves and would be in love with themselves, players. Now well, looks is not everything anymore, I mean I won't go out with just anyone for the sake of going out with them, they need to be somewhat attractive. I won't respond or go out with someone that does not post a picture or refuse to send one. White caucasian tried interracial and black american but did not work out. Latin if he is good looking. That's just me.

6/25/2008 4:35:18 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
sugaranspice74
Sneedville, TN

The guys that are so into them selves.Like the one in his prof. he writes.I've never broken any mirrors,I'M UNIQUE.Kinda sounds like a player,and he was.He emailed me 1 time,I agree partly with him,only to say.Just spell UNIQUE as PLAYER

6/25/2008 5:49:07 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
maxlite777
Louisville, KY

1. Children living at Home

2. Wanting a CAUSUAL RELATIONSHIP

3. Overweight

4. Too many miles away

5. Profile Photo reflects an older age than stated

6. His statements about his Ex's (Negative)

7. States he's Highly Educated

8. Too Low of an Income...(Life is a Struggle and Money can play a factor
into whether there will be problems later on)

9. States that he has health problems.

10. I do tend to pass up others of a different race...I'm not racists...It's
just that I can't seem to relate to the different cultures.

11.Tatto's , Bald,

Hummmmmm!!! TOO Picky Oh Well...Sometimes we get what we ask for!!!

6/25/2008 6:02:20 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
lindasj
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from maxlite777:
1. Children living at Home

2. Wanting a CAUSUAL RELATIONSHIP

3. Overweight

4. Too many miles away

5. Profile Photo reflects an older age than stated

6. His statements about his Ex's (Negative)

7. States he's Highly Educated

8. Too Low of an Income...(Life is a Struggle and Money can play a factor
into whether there will be problems later on)

9. States that he has health problems.

10. I do tend to pass up others of a different race...I'm not racists...It's
just that I can't seem to relate to the different cultures.

11.Tatto's , Bald,

Hummmmmm!!! TOO Picky Oh Well...Sometimes we get what we ask for!!!

Damn, you just about eliminated them all, whats left 3 or 4

6/26/2008 10:56:01 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
kieta
Salem, OH

so how about when they say they are an occasional smoker, ya right. Like they smoke one day a month.

or when they don't write in proper English, I am a smart girl I want a smart man.

6/27/2008 5:38:27 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
sweet_tea
Texarkana, AR

These are definites in my book!
1. Non-smoker
2. Social drinker only (no alcoholics or druggies)
3. Intelligent (does not mean they have to have a college degree, but can be self educated...sometimes they are better because they have worked harder to get where they are)
4. Religion and race
5. Relationship and living status with children and parents
6. Few extra pounds is ok, but not FAT
7. Income (must be middle to high...I'm not financially supporting him...already been that route
8. No known bad health problems

Probably could add a few more...liked all of maxlites, but like linda said, it just about eliminates them all!!

6/27/2008 7:17:02 PM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
sparkle_eyes
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,042)
Calipatria, CA

Their profiles need to sound like a real person.... We all have likes and dislikes, but many of what I consider turn offs can be overcome.

I think my biggest turn off would be a heavy drinker though.

I normally go for very tall men, but have no problems with a gentleman shorter than myself. English as a first language is very important!!! And notmally I am attracted to caucasian men. No, I am not a racist, but like caucasion men...

6/29/2008 1:34:38 AM What is Your Dealbreaker When Reading Profiles? Be Honest!  
semp
Valencia, CA

1) Earns less than 75,000 a year

2) Has children younger than 15 living or not living with him

3) Is African American,Hispanic,Middle Eastern

4) Is below 5'11 and above 200 pounds

5) Is a cowboy(we'll have nothing in common )

6) Everything blank in his profile except for photo

Wow I could go on but I wont