Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

There are still some single folks there. craigslist hortense ga The belief in Jesus and Assistance completed operate of His death, burial 21st resurrection tends to make a particular person righteous in standing. Privacy and safety Every person has heard horror stories of on line dates gone sour or hazardous. wtseticket For most persons, social shyness and striking up conversations is the hardest part of approaching the opposite sex.

new listcrawler

This sample survey template also has concerns regarding trait possibilities and preferences with regards to selecting a partner. ez hook up login Ladies looking for gents, could the odds be ever in your favor. Mod harassment may perhaps result in my present girlfriend? Customers and even trade snapchat requirements to dating web page. casual hookups toronto He mentioned he d like to see me once more I stated I didn t consider so.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/3/2013 10:01:09 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

I used to think saving accounts and CDs were good, but it seems like their interest rates are virtually nil. Besides gold, what would be a good use of small amount of money?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/3/2013 10:34:41 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
62, joined Oct. 2010

Can`t even bury it in the back yard. They have strips in the paper so they can trace them. Don`t know but you can open an ameritrade or something cheaper. Don`t think anything is worth investing but if the mafia lets you win you have to pick the going thing. Don`t pay for their advise.

3/4/2013 3:22:17 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

I have what little I have in savings. I have been trying to figure out different ways to earn money. I’m hoping to get some back in taxes so I can put up. But it may be for nothing if Federal Reserve keeps printing money devaluing what we currently have. Can we charge them for indirectly stealing from us?

3/4/2013 9:36:44 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

oldkid1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,170)
Wabasha, MN
70, joined May. 2009

Right now probably isn't a good time with the markets so high but equities are good when you can get in them on a pull back. For those who only can invest a small amount, invest in an index such as the S&P 500. The value will fluctuate with the market but you can be confident you won't have all your money in a company that fails.

3/5/2013 12:41:32 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

I’m still learning about the investment into stocks and bonds and trying to find other areas to invest to earn money.

3/8/2013 8:00:54 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
casanova3x
Pompano Beach, FL
28, joined Mar. 2013

Try i bonds, its a savings bond that acquires interest and if there's ever inflation, it inflation proof

3/8/2013 1:23:13 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

mrblackino
Columbia, MD
39, joined Oct. 2008

First the best investment is yourself. As for a few dollars. Invest in someone who has your best interest at heart. Ask yourself how much you want to earn and find what brings that return. Try not to be sold on a dream like 50 -100% returns for doing nothing. I can go on all day but this is a start.

3/9/2013 12:04:58 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

One book I read said to pay yourself. Try to put 10% of your paycheck into a savings to build up capital.

3/12/2013 11:19:40 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,165)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from metalshadow6:
One book I read said to pay yourself. Try to put 10% of your paycheck into a savings to build up capital.

with inflation running at more than 10% right now, you must shoot for 30%.
remember do not invest in any paper assets!!!!!! stay away from bonds. bonds suffer the most during rising inflation.

3/14/2013 4:36:15 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
vanillaone
Huger, SC
68, joined Jan. 2013

nah nah I heard that bonds is not the way to go, stay away from that they say now junk silver sillylaughter61 told me about that go ask him

3/14/2013 10:35:05 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from sillylaugher61:
with inflation running at more than 10% right now, you must shoot for 30%.
remember do not invest in any paper assets!!!!!! stay away from bonds. bonds suffer the most during rising inflation.

Right now 10% is all I can afford to put up into savings. After a few more dental visits and then I may can put more away. I am hoping that I get some money back from taxes to put up in savings.

I have thought about getting into stocks and bonds but not sure what I want to invest in to try and earn some more money. Plus I only have a little saved up in savings.

I have tired to earn extra money, selling stuff for a friend and him giving me a cut as well as my normal job. I would like to get a raise, but last year we spent more in the red instead of the black. I’m hoping that the next few months are better and I might can get a little bit of a raise.

3/16/2013 2:34:41 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
orangeinme
Standish, ME
31, joined Mar. 2013

1- eliminate any debt - risk free and you're probably paying a higher interest rate than you'd earn normally.
2- expense reduction - home weatherization & similar investments, very low risk, gives higher free cash flow, can build equity
3- securities - since you're asking in the first place I assume you have no education so stick to the safest things, exchange traded funds, indexs, mutual funds (expense ratio under 1%), bonds, treasuries
4- investment properties - this will definitely require consulting with a professional, but there are ways to get started with surprisingly little.

3/16/2013 9:44:46 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
62, joined Oct. 2010

Guns could have bought a few last night for $275. 2 older 22 riffles and a newer one. If the friend bought them they are worth 50% more. Still hate myself for not buying a bunch of the ak47s when they were $200.

3/16/2013 5:29:18 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

ronnybravo
Fort Lauderdale, FL
25, joined Mar. 2013

Definitely a business. Not tradional one but one that is based on distribution in the right field. One like of oil, energy, technolgy or enviromental. If interested feel free to msg me

3/16/2013 5:33:02 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

ronnybravo
Fort Lauderdale, FL
25, joined Mar. 2013

Real Estate (as an investor not an agent or realtor) is also great! Look up "rich dad education" . You can do it with NO money out of pocket haha too easy

3/22/2013 10:55:44 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from orangeinme:
1- eliminate any debt - risk free and you're probably paying a higher interest rate than you'd earn normally.
2- expense reduction - home weatherization & similar investments, very low risk, gives higher free cash flow, can build equity
3- securities - since you're asking in the first place I assume you have no education so stick to the safest things, exchange traded funds, indexs, mutual funds (expense ratio under 1%), bonds, treasuries
4- investment properties - this will definitely require consulting with a professional, but there are ways to get started with surprisingly little.

I try to avoid dept when I can. I have no credit cards and pay my bills on time.

I am interested in securities and wonder whom I can see locally for some of these things.

3/22/2013 1:02:40 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (271,142)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

@ Metal --- talk to your local banker.

3/22/2013 3:20:56 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

Getting time to get to the bank to talk to someone is not that easy. My work hours are the same as the banks. I may be able to catch someone on Friday afternoon since they are open later on that day but they are also very busy.

3/22/2013 4:03:26 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~Metal ~~ The bank may be open later on Friday's but the main honcho keeps banker's hours, and they are the ones to talk to about investments.

3/22/2013 4:03:44 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Good luck, however.

3/23/2013 2:49:22 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  

oldkid1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,170)
Wabasha, MN
70, joined May. 2009

Two very good suggestions: get well acquainted with the motley fool www.fool.com they have many articles and information for new investors.

Then go visit sharebuilder.com they specialize in a limited number of high quality companies and low cost programs for those who have only a small amount to invest at a time. I think you can set up a regular automatic investment program with very low or no fees. Take your time and do some study.

3/24/2013 5:02:21 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
benry46744
Mechanicsburg, PA
28, joined Mar. 2013

You may want to consider a permanent (cash value building) life insurance policy. Through a STRONG MUTUAL company.

You really need to find a professional in the financial services industry in your area.

You want to find tax deferred accounts with liquidity and guarantees first. Then go for your retirement plans and other investments with a plan

Fact: investing a small amount of money will result in small results.

Good luck

3/27/2013 10:26:58 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from benry46744:
You may want to consider a permanent (cash value building) life insurance policy. Through a STRONG MUTUAL company.

You really need to find a professional in the financial services industry in your area.

You want to find tax deferred accounts with liquidity and guarantees first. Then go for your retirement plans and other investments with a plan

Fact: investing a small amount of money will result in small results.

Good luck

Fun part is trying to get to those investment firms. One in my town does not even have hours posted and the other is open the same time I am at work.

True investing a small amount yields small results but when one does not have much money or many options it is still better then nothing. Taking a little out of ones paycheck and putting it into savings until you can build up enough money to move to other investments is better then not acting at all. This is what I am doing and am waiting on my tax returns so I can put part of that into my savings.

3/27/2013 12:34:15 PM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

90 day certificates

4/11/2013 11:48:58 AM Best way to invest small amount of money?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
37, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from ic2beyurs:
you need a minimum of 5k to open a brokerage account

fidelity is the best

look up a fund called f*gix

very low risk and pays 6% each month

This is why I need someone to help, cause I am spending part of my time looking up terms and then seeing how they work.