Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is tinder a hookup only site

This web page and videos that offer you suggestions about partnership. wetaskiwin dating Importantly, 20 million downloads, a girl hunting for android now for totally free dating service. Absolutely everyone desires to be loved, but no 1 desires to look at what it is that they essentially give. dating apps in costa rica Hello Guys any one employing snapchat targeted traffic for adult dating ? Hey, I am new into CPA, I would like to function on CPA dating niche.

www listcrawler con

Numerous young guys are balding and lots of are quick. birmingham singles line Like Natalie, Mackey, Ewing and Viola have all three been ghosted right when they were supposed to be hanging out with a match. It s time to ramp the conversation up a bit prior to final orders. how to delete russian brides account Your concerns matter, and you deserve to ask them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/16/2013 11:05:26 AM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/16/2013 12:03:06 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

It is claimed to be a proposal, and I thought I would post it for kicks.
I havn't done any followup since it first came out but I will now.
I doubt it actually passes as a country wide bill, but will most certianly be honored in its groups of orgin.

This is actually a take off on an act where muhammed himself, is accused of having sex with a dead woman.
and the clincher in all of Islam, is that if muhammed did it, it is OK.

As we all know, the serial killer, or rapist, is always looking for the better high, and his attacks get more and more sadistic and warped, as time goes on untill he is eventually caught, or killed.

muhammed went on a 20 decent into depravity, and his documentation shows it.
Infact 4/5ths of the Sirat Rasual Allah, was destroyed because of,
"matters that would distress people".

What we are left with is deplorable to the civilized person, and we can only use our immagination to try to guess what dissapeared.
Muhammed not only had sex with children, he promoted it with his men.
He is accused of having sex with a dead woman.
accused of homosexuality
His tortures and murders got worse as time went on, as did his sexual perversions.

He did not worry about being caught, he was the law, and if there was any question, he just asked Allah, and Allah gave him permission.

3/16/2013 12:19:04 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  

mnnous
Over 1,000 Posts (1,835)
Duluth, MN
31, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from clarencec:
I'm almost certain it must be false though, and Jim wouldn't create a thread out of the topic unless he had checked all the details and was absolutely sure of their accuracy.

Buh-dum-chh!

3/16/2013 12:40:01 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

I guess the husband wouldn't have to request that she lie still?

3/16/2013 12:46:45 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Egypt's 'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury

London, Apr 27 (ANI): Egypt's new Islamist-dominated
parliament is preparing to introduce a controversial law that would
allow husbands to have sex with their deceased wives up to six hours
after death.
Known as the "farewell Intercourse" law, the measure is being
championed as part of a raft of reforms introduced by the parliament
that will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 for girls.
Egypt's National Council for Women is campaigning against the
changes, saying that 'marginalising and undermining the status of women
would negatively affect the country's human development'.
Dr Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, wrote to the Egyptian People's
Assembly Speaker Dr Saad al-Katatni addressing her concerns.
Egyptian journalist Amro Abdul Samea reported in the al-Ahram
newspaper that Talawi complained about the legislations, which are being
introduced under 'alleged religious interpretations'.he subject of a
husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan
cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.
He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported.

It seems the topic, which has sparked outrage, has now been picked up on by Egypt's politicians.

TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty slammed the notion of letting a husband
have sex with his wife after her death under the so-called 'Farewell
Intercourse' draft law.
"This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian
constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his
own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni?," the Daily
Mail quoted him as telling the website.
"This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a
right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft
law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?" he added.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6c1_1335551089#4hVxijTgApUtQzXC.99

3/16/2013 12:56:42 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,805)
Middelfart
Denmark
48, joined Dec. 2011

Sex with a dead wife isn't much different than eating the corpse of Jesus washed down with his blood. Whether its symbolic or literal is still a sick theological statement. Superstitions like this at the time were popular. Soldiers would kill and eat the liver of the opponent believing he was going to gain the opponents strength. This happens still even today in the more primitive parts of the world. So necrophilia isn't so far fetched in a religion especially a sick one like Islam.

3/16/2013 1:02:38 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

is "alarabiya.net", a reliable source, "unlikly", though it is hard for a Kafir to distinguish what is, and is not true.
This particular incident is not made to address the west.

I have found that most, if not all, islamic are orientated to the Qur'an and sunnah,so anything that is news that does not comply is automatically considered wrong.
Most, if not all, are total bullshit.
Al-Islam, is one I use to spank muslims all the time.

I have also noticed an exreem display of taquyya, where even the muslims themselves are mislead as to specific meanings, and intrepatations of quranic verse.
Keep in mind, most muslims know litttle about the religion itself, just what their group is told to know.

Another thing I have noticed in my 7 years of involvement is the change of intrepatations as the west becomes more knowledgable of the writings.

ie, originally, only a few years ago, mecca was a great trading center for muslims.
Now it is proven nobody inhabited the place befor the 4th century, it never had water to support a population ofer 1500, it is 100 miles off the trade routes, and nobody ever heard of it, where they all heard of the others on the water.
This is not said anymore.

Badr was a great battle for the muslims where the persecuted muslims won.

Well the muslims were the agressors raiding caravans.
These writings are filtered into the new explanations, naturally they are still changed to support anew view, but they all have to include the real factual documentation, because more kafir's have read it.

Basically the blatant lies of just a few years ago, are dissapearing, and being replaced with excuses, which are lies in themselves.

3/16/2013 1:06:39 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
Sex with a dead wife isn't much different than eating the corpse of Jesus washed down with his blood. Whether its symbolic or literal is still a sick theological statement. Superstitions like this at the time were popular. Soldiers would kill and eat the liver of the opponent believing he was going to gain the opponents strength. This happens still even today in the more primitive parts of the world. So necrophilia isn't so far fetched in a religion especially a sick one like Islam.

I have to aree with you here.

We can look at the sources for many rituals of many religions, and the source itself is pretty disguesting by todays standards.
Canabalism was common all over the world only a few thousand years ago, and is still practiced today in some places.

but, nobody ever accused islam of being modern.

3/16/2013 1:56:16 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  

thebard58
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,804)
Hermiston, OR
59, joined Jul. 2010

Jim

On this issue I just gotta say "So what. Who cares?".

After all, when someone dies the corpse becomes the property of the spouse.
So I guess they can do whatever they want with it.
Sick, yes- in my personal opinion. But that is a matter of perspective.
Legal matter, no.
I guess you might consider it rape, since the deceased is in no position to give consent.
But for all we know, they may have given consent, in advance.

3/16/2013 3:22:34 PM It is legal to have sex with your dead wife, If you are muslim  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from thebard58:
Jim

On this issue I just gotta say "So what. Who cares?".

After all, when someone dies the corpse becomes the property of the spouse.
So I guess they can do whatever they want with it.
Sick, yes- in my personal opinion. But that is a matter of perspective.
Legal matter, no.
I guess you might consider it rape, since the deceased is in no position to give consent.
But for all we know, they may have given consent, in advance.

actually I don't consider it rape.
But here she is equal, I mean her testamony is just as valid as a live womans.

I just think for a society to even consider such a thing, is a sign they are not ready to possess nukes, or anything more dangerous than a slingshot.

In fact, gassing the entire country would be nothing more than flushing the toilet.