Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups near me craigslist

I hope to have a blessed union with a good Muslim Man someday. kodiak ak dating Use this forum to seek advice, ask inquiries and share experiences. Leaning on someone else beneath the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for connection accomplishment. flirtfinder delete account You got cases to prep, clubs to attend, briefings to schmooze, there is not a entire lot of time for you to be seeking for a soulmate.

skipthegames one night stands

Just before asking something potentially uncomf, Tracy says to read the area and ask your self if you are in the proper headspace to give answers as well. speed dating durango co Usually, on the web dating solutions permit web pages to supply personal data then to search for other persons making use of some category tiny as age, gender and place. I ve been on two months and so far not considerably luck. badoo profile visitors If you want to tell your story, just ask the host, and we ll attempt to make time for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/16/2013 9:51:48 PM Should Walmart's sick leave policy be against the law?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

1. yes
2. No
3. Not sure

A nice young woman who I know that has worked at Walmart here for eight years says Walmart only lets people be off 3 days every 6 months for sick leave before they fire you, even if you have a doctors note or a bill to confirm you're sick.
Should this be against the law since that would seem to invite their employees to spread germs and infect THOUSANDS of other people?
What good is their health insurance if they can't stay home with the flu or other bugs?
I could see 2 days off without a note before requiring a doctors note.
So what do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/17/2013 11:14:46 AM Should Walmart's sick leave policy be against the law?  
lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,349)
Conway, AR
41, joined Jan. 2007

this is untrue. they get three free points in a rolling six-month period. a "point" comes from an occurrence of up to three days missed in a row. you also get a third of a point if tardy or leaving early.

if you're sick and need to miss more than three days, you file fmla papers and the entire absence is excused.

at four points, you get a verbal, at five points, a written, and at six points D-day or termination.

that means that you could theoretically miss EIGHTEEN days in a six month period before being fired. really?

3/17/2013 1:54:27 PM Should Walmart's sick leave policy be against the law?  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

They may be doing things correctly in Conway but my friend sure didn't give that impressionin Jax.
And if someone is sick, then they probably really shouldnt be working in public, spreading germs.

3/17/2013 3:59:26 PM Should Walmart's sick leave policy be against the law?  
lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,349)
Conway, AR
41, joined Jan. 2007

When you hire someone, you expect them to show up. The policy too lenient.

She has probably screwed herself by being late, as three tardies literally is the equivalent of missing three days straight.

3/18/2013 6:31:33 PM Should Walmart's sick leave policy be against the law?  
johngabel99
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,450)
Conway, AR
33, joined Nov. 2012

This is not true they work on a points or "events" scenario. I work in the home office. It's a lame policy they have however not even close to illegal and happy they offer the packages they do.

3/20/2013 10:09:43 PM Should Walmart's sick leave policy be against the law?  
n2lfl
Heber Springs, AR
55, joined Jan. 2010

Hey I have a friend thats owns a his own co has 45 people working for him you get sick and have dr ex you 2 times the pay to stay home to keep from spreading the @#@# to other workers , Now with wal marts billions why can they not do the same ?